VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 31st, 2013 #61
Robert Ransdell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post
News, and hopefully some video at 6:00

EUGENE, Ore. - As Jimmy Marr stood back to admire his banner, he realized he could only see the back of it. So his wife parked along the freeway and took a picture.

“Three years ago when we started I wouldn't have been called a white supremacist, I would have been called a racist,” Marr told KVAL News. "We can go ahead and be racist now, because anti-racist is a code word for anti-white."

Marr said the slogan, displayed on the banner, is so simple it defies explanation.

Mark Potok with the Southern Poverty Law Center disagrees, saying he has spent a year investigating it.

"What this slogan is trying to tell the world is that if you position yourself as opposed to racism, is what you are really saying is let's destroy the white race,” Potok said.

Potock said white supremacist groups are trying to make the slogan go viral.

To report hate crimes

Eugene residents can call the Eugene Police Department at (541) 682-5111 to report hate crimes.

Hate activity and hate speech can be reported to the Eugene Equity and Human Rights Center at (541) 682-5177 or email [email protected]

Opponents can either criticize or ignore this slogan, said Michael Carrigan with Community Alliance of Lane County.

But it's only challenging hate speech, he said, that makes a change in your community.

Carrigan said CALC decided to respond by displaying their own banner on the bridge.

"For someone to hang a big banner over I-5 for the world to see - that's not our county! That's not what we want,” said Carrigan. "I didn't know it existed. Oh it's Eugene the hippy utopia, where everybody is happy and there's no problems. Well, I've been proven wrong. That's not the case."

Marr argues his viewpoints are part of the diversity of the community.

“This is where old hippies go to die, right?" he said. "And we honor diversity, so it’s time people can honor mine.”

http://www.kval.com/news/local/Anti-...229932201.html
The cowardice of the White man in this society today makes the courageous actions of an individual, one courageous White man who refuses to be intimidated, something that EASILY stands out. Our enemy sees it as detestable opposition that must be screamed about.

Jimmy deserves a hell of a lot of credit, hell of a way to go with this JM, I know you will think of new ways to take it to them, ha ha.

Couple things on gay Jew's Potok's blabbering.

He says "white supremacist groups are trying to make the slogan go viral."

Yeah Jewboy, that train already left the station. People like JM are trying to make it go NATIONAL, not just viral. Soon enough hopefully we will start to see billboards and banners in European countries.

Also thought it was amusing that Jew Potok claimed he has spent a year "investigating" the slogan. I always thought he looked a little slow, how clear and simple is the message, and that is the genius of it, the system has used simple slogans and such to convince people that their policies make sense, we have finally figured this out, the masses are not deep thinkers and will always be receptive to a simple message over a long drawn out explanation of facts.

Would it take a year for Potok to figure out how toast works?

Old October 31st, 2013 #62
Jimmy Marr

Thanks Robert. I admire your work, too.

Video of news segment is now up at the KVAL website:

Old October 31st, 2013 #63
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Fantastic. Strong, strong positive impression. Jimmy looked and sounded wonderful. His contrast with the dessicated hippie they dug up was powerful. Kike Potok's response was basically to explain exactly (and truthfully) what the slogan means, and then to decry it. That's a Zimmerman prosecution level of weak, but what can he say? Potok and the news people kept mentioning the slogan as indicative of 'hate groups'.

But they never mention any 'group' on whose behalf Jimmy, one man band, is implied to be acting!

Other notes:

The 'love' crowd, who looked like they were recruited from a third-world prison, had a misspelling on their sign.

Funny that the TV station implies they 'tracked down' Jimmy, when (I think) he approached them. Unbelievable implication that Jimmy would somehow be in hiding when he willingly drug a giant banner above one of the busiest interstates in the United States of America, and willingly uploaded a photograph to the internet that went viral around the world.

Funny typical local TV myopia. Paraphrase: "The slogan has not just appeared locally. . .(scary pause). . .but also in other states!" (Like Washington and Nevada, I guess.) No, honey, viral means it has more traction than Green Peter Lake and environs.

All in all, a pretty fair shake as these things go.

Old November 1st, 2013 #64
Squarehead Chris

Way to go Mr. Marr!
I tried to leave a comment at the KVAL site but they wouldn't let me since I'm not a subscriber.

I thought that it might be better stated as "Anti-Racist is a euphemism for Anti-White", but then I realized that it's likely that around 30% (or more?) of the "people" out there these days probably don't know the meaning of the word euphemism.

Old November 1st, 2013 #65
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:

Video of news segment is now up at the KVAL website:

Outstanding job, Jimmy! Professional, non-clown. Effective. My Tam O'Shanter is off to you. If I had a Tam O'Shanter, that is.

Great interview. Well done.

Quote:
Funny that the TV station implies they 'tracked down' Jimmy, when (I think) he approached them. Unbelievable implication that Jimmy would somehow be in hiding when he willingly drug a giant banner above one of the busiest interstates in the United States of America, and willingly uploaded a photograph to the internet that went viral around the world.
Yeah, I caught that as well. They don't miss a trick.

Last edited by Donnie in Ohio; November 1st, 2013 at 04:34 PM.

Old November 1st, 2013 #66
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squarehead Chris View Post
Way to go Mr. Marr!
I tried to leave a comment at the KVAL site but they wouldn't let me since I'm not a subscriber.

I thought that it might be better stated as "Anti-Racist is a euphemism for Anti-White".
But then I realized that it's likely that around 30% of the "people" out there these days don't know the meaning of the word euphemism.
That's right. It'd be like Griffin's 'Southern Demographic Displacement'. You might as well be speaking Swahili through a mouthful of walnuts. Nobody knows what the hell you're talking about.

Old November 1st, 2013 #67
Jimmy Marr

Thanks for all the nice compliments. I'm not ignoring, I'm traveling.

So many overpasses. So little time.

Old November 2nd, 2013 #68
Solskeniskyn

Great job Jimmy. An unusually mellow, almost pleasant profile on this segment overall, and the good looking reporter looked very at ease and comfortable hanging around and chatting with you. It's hard to see anyone walking away really disliking the calm, reasonable, sympathetic and likeable Mr Marr.

That hippie has a bit of a gentile(?) Larry David look going.

Old November 2nd, 2013 #69
Cora McGuire

Quote:
Thanks for all the nice compliments. I'm not ignoring, I'm traveling.

So many overpasses. So little time.
All that awesomeness and you still have time for a laugh, what's not to love?

Well done!

Old November 30th, 2013 #70
Jimmy Marr

Photo taken from far shoulder of six lane expressway somewhere in New Zealand.

Old November 30th, 2013 #71
Jimmy Marr

Birmingham, England.

Old December 10th, 2013 #72
Jimmy Marr

Portland, Oregon 12-09-13

Old December 10th, 2013 #73
Aus Den Bergen

Quote:

Portland, Oregon 12-09-13
Haha, that's glorious. First pic I have recieved.

"A tree without roots will fall."
Einar Kvitrafn Selvik

Old January 10th, 2014 #74
Jimmy Marr

Old January 11th, 2014 #75
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Outstanding! Well done.

Looks like a prime location. I'm certain some of those rat-racers got the message. Professional-looking correctly spelled signage, non-clown presentation....You sure you're a WN?

Marr is the kind of man WN needs a lot more of, and he deserves our support.

Thanks for your ongoing efforts, Jimmy.

Old January 11th, 2014 #76
Jimmy Marr

Thanks, Donnie.

Even though I wear black, I often play The Green.

Old January 13th, 2014 #77
Jimmy Marr

I don’t do this for money, but it pleases me when people try to give me some. I had to stop a guy earlier today from stuffing a five dollar bill down into my water jug.

Old January 13th, 2014 #78
Jimmy Marr

Spent the day pipin' in the pouring rain
Competing with Cobb for the White man's brain
Came home drenched
Need unquenched
Up comes Strom in the passing lane

Last edited by Jimmy Marr; January 13th, 2014 at 08:30 PM.

Old January 18th, 2014 #79
Ironguard1940

Default Thank you is in order

I applaud all these public events and the White people that held them.

Old January 21st, 2014 #80
Jimmy Marr

Default Marr for Mayor?

Diversity is anti-white?

BLOG | JANUARY 20, 2014 - 6:17PM | BY CAMILLA MORTENSEN
Celebrations of the legacy of Martin Luther King Jr. in Springfield and Eugene had big turnouts today, but it looks like you can't celebrate MLK without a racist-type or two showing up. A bagpipe-plaging kilt-wearing couple serenaded Springfield today while wielding a sign saying "'Diversity' is a code word for white genocide."

EW has heard allegations that this is the same man who hung the banner over I-5 in Springfield in September 2013 that read "Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white" and that the man in question intends to run for mayor. Anyone know if those allegations are true?

Photo credit: Dana Jo Cook

http://eugeneweekly.com/blog/diversity-anti-white

Thread