Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 11th, 2006 #1
Rob Roy MacGregor

Default Celtic Rage 1/10/2006 "The Scientific Principle of Least Resistance" show comments

Streaming links:
http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/2...elragemain.htm

The download is the better quality:
http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/2006/VNNB/cr656k.mp3

Tolerance is how far a mechanical part can deviate from the
norm before it screws up the entire machine.
– Any Mechanic

The Jews hate us because of our FREEDOM!

Holocaust® is a registered trademark of "G-d's chosen" predestined to "Rule the Earth".
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Old January 11th, 2006 #2
Owain_Glyndwr
Crazed Lone Gunman

Another really powerful show Mac, but then the truth is a tough cookie.

Slainte Mhath :cheers:

From the Legend of Beenzon Toaste.

Old January 11th, 2006 #3
Cthulhu

My condolences for the loss in your family.

I finally managed to get another listen at the show, and have some hard words. And that is the point of VNNF, hard words. The language of the barracks is to be expected amongst people who know the score at this time in history. We are at war. Supporters of jews like Duke and Black might like to play the kissy kissy games and knights in white satin BS. But like I have said before, people will either swing our way or the future will just keep on getting worse and worse until they do. The mission of those who know the jews (filthy fucking kikes) is to stay on message and keep that message hard, HARD. That might frighten the lemmings, but who gives a fuck, if a few words so easily dissuade them then the thought of sticking a knife into someone's throat and getting yourself covered in their blood is not for them either.

As Linder says this won't end without bloodshed, it has gone too far.

Those who know the score are attracted to VNN because of this. That is VNN's success. Changing the formula and watering it down to try and be more welcoming, might be alright if you want to increase sheckels and through the door "customers", but as you stated, Whites are not for sale. Hard word but only on VNNF can you say the hard words, and it is precisely those words that need to be heard the most.

As for Christianity, Creationist or whatever, doesn't really matter as long as they understand NO JEWS. JUST RIGHT. Everything else is just pointless bickering.

As for threats to other White men, that just points out what a pussy coward the threatener is. If you are going to threated a White man why don't you go out and get some kikes or niggers? Why because the threatener is a lousy faggot who would rather spill precious White man's blood than the blood of his enemies.

War is here people. Don't try and niceify and pretty it up. Don't waste your time threatening the guy fighting on your side when the enemy is advancing towards your position or ridiculing him constantly for what he believes.

VNNF is for those who know the score. NO JEWS. JUST RIGHT. All the rest can go talk about shit elsewhere as far as I'm concerned. I've already noticed more and more people getting a pass who don't know what the fight is all about or that there is even a battle going on. We need more hard words not less.

FUCK THE JEWS! WHITE POWER!

Old January 11th, 2006 #4
Cthulhu

On a related note, why isn't there a sticky in the general discussions for our martyred heros, who died in battle against our enemies. Bob Mathews springs to mind for one and there are a few others.

If we want such heroes in the future we need to start honouring those of the past, so that future heroes will know they will be remembered and honoured for making the ultimate sacrifice for their people.

Old January 11th, 2006 #5
Subrosa
Banned

Default No Bickering, Just Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cthulhu
As for Christianity, Creationist or whatever, doesn't really matter as long as they understand NO JEWS. JUST RIGHT. Everything else is just pointless bickering.
I had a long drawn out response to RMac's show but Cthulhu said it better than I could. We need to put our differences aside and work toward the goal of a brighter, whiter world.

Both Chain and RMac are too valuable to VNN for them to be at each other's throats. Hey, If we don't all hang together, we'll all hang separately.

No, I didn't just thunk that up either

Old January 11th, 2006 #6
James Hawthorne

Default Flower of Scotland

Powerful show RMac. Hey check this wmv file out - brought to you by our brothers and sisters of November 9th Society - Scotland.

VNN Media

Old January 12th, 2006 #7
Owain_Glyndwr
Crazed Lone Gunman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cthulhu
As Linder says this won't end without bloodshed, it has gone too far.
I don't honestly believe there ever WAS a time when this could be solved without bloodshed. The conclusion is foregone in my view, this can only be resolved by extreme force and that force can only be brought to bear as one united body of people, our otherwise insignificant numbers in the grand scheme of things make it essential.

From the Legend of Beenzon Toaste.

Old January 12th, 2006 #8
texasjeff

Good show, Many interesting points to think about thats for sure.

Old January 12th, 2006 #9
Rob Roy MacGregor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawthorne
Powerful show RMac. Hey check this wmv file out - brought to you by our brothers and sisters of November 9th Society - Scotland.
Found the MP3:

"Flower of Scotland" sung by Barbara Dickson.
http://www.barbaradickson.net/

http://perso.wanadoo.es/e/carlosalen..._b_dickson.mp3

Brings a tear to my eye, and gets my White blood boiling! Great production!
:cheers:

– Any Mechanic

Holocaust® is a registered trademark of "G-d's chosen" predestined to "Rule the Earth".
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Old January 12th, 2006 #10
Rob Roy MacGregor

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasjeff
Good show, Many interesting points to think about thats for sure.
Thanks, and welcome to VNN Jeff.

Looks like you're down in Peter Shaenk's neck of the woods. Check out his show here also.

– Any Mechanic

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Old January 12th, 2006 #11
texasjeff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Roy MacGregor

Looks like you're down in Peter Shaenk's neck of the woods. Check out his show here also.

Thank you. I have been listening to Peter just before he was kicked off Rbn. I like the lineup on VNN radio, Your show, Goyfire, Geoff Beck's show are all quality shows and I try to listen to them whenever I get a chance.

Old January 12th, 2006 #12
texasjeff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Roy MacGregor

Yes I am in Texas, on the outskirts of Houston. The area I am in is being swamped with mexicans. We just moved here less than two years and already are talking of moving because of all the mexicans.

Old January 12th, 2006 #13
James Hawthorne

Thumbs up Ach The Nooh

Quote:
"Flower of Scotland" sung by Barbara Dickson.
http://www.barbaradickson.net/

http://perso.wanadoo.es/e/carlosale...d_b_dickson.mp3

Cheers :cheers: Mac .. I had know Idea it was Barbara Dickson - I used to like her many moons ago - The version you found is better quality !

VNN Media

Old January 12th, 2006 #14
Border Ruffian

Annoyed by the audio problems. Sometimes they happen at important parts.

"And he bleep bloop jews zoop early writings of mormonism" lol WTF? What causes this? Is this what others are talking about when they mention buffering? I thought I was avoiding buffering problems by just downloading the complete file.

I'd like to say "I hope your stepdad gets better" but from the sound of the situation I'll say I hope he dies quickly. My grandma got malignant melanoma and it took her months to die. Besides the pain, she was confused and upset much of the time. The morphine had a lot to do with it. She would call my grandpa "daddy" and apologize for dropping a dish in the 1920's.

Hope things get better there.

Thread