Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 5th, 2011 #81
Kimberla Kay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rae Kiley View Post
Why is it OK for an African-American to call for "separation" but not a White man? This is what has always frustrated me in race relations.

I'll tell you a story about my daughter. We moved to New Bedford,MA halfway
through her freshmen year in high school. On her third day the other students in her 2 period class locked the teacher out of the classroom and proceded to torment her, call her names like "White Emo Girl", "White Trash" etc. She was the only white kid in that class. When I confronted administration, they refused to do anything about this incident and stated that it was not a racist incident. I asked what would have happened if she had been black and the other students were white. Well...I'm sure you can figure out what the answer was. The funny thing is, I raised both of my older kids to be tolerant of others and never judge a book by it's cover. I'm tired of the double standards and that is why I have opened my eyes and have gotten involved in White Nationalism.
I would be angry if anyone insulted my daughter as well. But, because of your anecdotal incident that gives you the right to judge others by ethnicity? How dare you? Find your kid a better school.
Also, calls for separatism in the United States, actually, globally, are silly and not happening. In fact, the reverse is happening with technology and travel. More people are interacting. Either be flexible about it, or curl up and die. I have no issue with what people want to do in their personal lives. Don't want to date interracially? Don't. Don't want your child to do it? Teach them that (although that often backfires). My issue is with egregious stereotyping, ignorance and having the audacity to tell others what they can or cannot do.

Old February 5th, 2011 #82
Kimberla Kay

Quote:
That's because you two are the "anti racists" You can't expect him to be nice, he is a guy after all.
No one is seeking his "niceness" We are belittling him.

Quote:
lol He's one of the nice ones...I've been around a few years and know the score. I've battled with the best of them on Stormfront...I'm a "feminist" ya know.
Yeah, a real prince. You need to meet real men.

Real men, don't degrade ANY woman. No matter what. Real men are secure enough not to. Real men don't blame others for their anger and discontent in life, they examine themselves and do something about it, without harming others. Real men don't brag about beating people up. Real men are chivalrous and respectful. A real man can be proud about his ancestry and heritage but realizes an accident of birth does not define his life here on earth nor gives him any sort of entitlement. Thank goodness, I have one.

Old February 5th, 2011 #83
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
That's because you two are the "anti racists" You can't expect him to be nice, he is a guy after all.
These two yapping coconuts have become so accustomed to the whole entire world kissing their nappy black asses solely by virtue of the fact that they are nothing more than a couple of obnoxious, loudmouthed, niggeresses that they simply cannot abide the idea that there might be even one place where the 'Oprah rules' do not obtain.
Like spoiled monkey children, they are.

Old February 5th, 2011 #84
Rae Kiley
Molon Labe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimberla Kay View Post
I would be angry if anyone insulted my daughter as well. But, because of your anecdotal incident that gives you the right to judge others by ethnicity? How dare you? Find your kid a better school.
Also, calls for separatism in the United States, actually, globally, are silly and not happening. In fact, the reverse is happening with technology and travel. More people are interacting. Either be flexible about it, or curl up and die. I have no issue with what people want to do in their personal lives. Don't want to date interracially? Don't. Don't want your child to do it? Teach them that (although that often backfires). My issue is with egregious stereotyping, ignorance and having the audacity to tell others what they can or cannot do.
What happened to her goes way beyond insults...it was fucking traumatizing.
Especially when all that she had heard growing up was there was NO difference between races and that we are all the same, they are just poor etc..Boy was that a wakeup call for her. She was traumatized by ignorant black kids and what's really funny is she had always been on their side. That was a racial incident but the school administration made the choice to ignore it. However, if the roles had been reversed it would have made national news.
Please explain how that is fair? Which was the whole point of my post in the first place.

And by the way...I don't judge ALL others by color and ethnicicity, I just don't care to live around too many at one time. Where I live now suits me just fine. There are non whites in this area but they are very low key and tend to leave us alone. I like that...No gangs and violence.

Old February 5th, 2011 #85
Kimberla Kay

Quote:
Please explain how that is fair? Which was the whole point of my post in the first place.
Life isn't fair, get over it. If my kid gets beaten or abused by an Asian, do you think I am going to run to some anti-Asian site and hide my racism behind indignation over my child? No. I want to be a better mother than that.

Old February 5th, 2011 #86
TXC

Quote:
Why is it OK for an African-American to call for "separation" but not a White man? This is what has always frustrated me in race relations.
Rae, I do not agree with 100%of what the Black Panther Party stood for. I do admire them for their contributions to their communities. Also, I don't see anything wrong with anyone wanting separation, but the problem is doing it at the expense of those who do not agree with it. If separists find a way to work around that, then separate to you heart's content.

Quote:
I'll tell you a story about my daughter. We moved to New Bedford,MA halfway
through her freshmen year in high school. On her third day the other students in her 2 period class locked the teacher out of the classroom and proceded to torment her, call her names like "White Emo Girl", "White Trash" etc. She was the only white kid in that class. When I confronted administration, they refused to do anything about this incident and stated that it was not a racist incident. I asked what would have happened if she had been black and the other students were white. Well...I'm sure you can figure out what the answer was. The funny thing is, I raised both of my older kids to be tolerant of others and never judge a book by it's cover. I'm tired of the double standards and that is why I have opened my eyes and have gotten involved in White Nationalism.
I don't believe in double standards either and what happened to your daughter was wrong and the students should have been punished. I don't see it as a reason for separation, I have to say that. I went to a very multicultural school and kids were teased but never about race. I think the problem is with how the administration was trained. Had they been trained well, there would have been no tolerance for bullying of any kind and the kids who participated would have been suspended or somehow punished.

Old February 5th, 2011 #87
Rae Kiley
Molon Labe

Quote:
No one is seeking his "niceness" We are belittling him.

Yeah, a real prince. You need to meet real men.

Real men, don't degrade ANY woman. No matter what. Real men are secure enough not to. Real men don't blame others for their anger and discontent in life, they examine themselves and do something about it, without harming others. Real men don't brag about beating people up. Real men are chivalrous and respectful. A real man can be proud about his ancestry and heritage but realizes an accident of birth does not define his life here on earth nor gives him any sort of entitlement. Thank goodness, I have one.
I agree that many men on this forum are insecure asshats...have NO manners and no hope of ever meeting Mrs. Right. But he is different, at least with me. He's always been nice. I'll repeat...to him you two are the "anti racists", so don't expect him to sugarcoat anything. As for me, I like both of you despite the fact that we are on opposite sides of the fence.

Old February 5th, 2011 #88
Vijay Coomar
TNT NT-YT

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
These two yapping coconuts have become so accustomed to the whole entire world kissing their nappy black asses solely by virtue of the fact that they are nothing more than a couple of obnoxious, loudmouthed, niggeresses that they simply cannot abide the idea that there might be even one place where the 'Oprah rules' do not obtain.
Like spoiled monkey children, they are.
how dare u insult me? lets settle this in the chatroom.

Join a gym. Get in shape. If women still hate you, well then that can't be changed, but as much as they hate you, they will still want to lay you. -Keifer

Old February 5th, 2011 #89
Vijay Coomar
TNT NT-YT

Quote:
I agree that many men on this forum are insecure asshats...have NO manners and no hope of ever meeting Mrs. Right. But he is different, at least with me. He's always been nice. I'll repeat...to him you two are the "anti racists", so don't expect him to sugarcoat anything. As for me, I like both of you despite the fact that we are on opposite sides of the fence.
why don't u and the ugly negresses and mike todd and somky mt etc etc have one big sex orgy already. we have the facility of private rooms in the vnn chat house.

Join a gym. Get in shape. If women still hate you, well then that can't be changed, but as much as they hate you, they will still want to lay you. -Keifer

Old February 5th, 2011 #90
Kimberla Kay

Quote:
But he is different, at least with me. He's always been nice. I'll repeat...to him you two are the "anti racists", so don't expect him to sugarcoat anything.
There is no expectation of sugarcoating from anyone on this site. Don't need. I can hold my own, as well as TXC. I'm a NYC girl and the daughter of a cop, tough as nails.

Let me ask you a question though, and I am not being facetious. Would you want you daughter to date him?

Old February 5th, 2011 #91
Rae Kiley
Molon Labe

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXC View Post
Rae, I do not agree with 100%of what the Black Panther Party stood for. I do admire them for their contributions to their communities. Also, I don't see anything wrong with anyone wanting separation, but the problem is doing it at the expense of those who do not agree with it. If separists find a way to work around that, then separate to you heart's content.
Actually, I admire them for that as well. Perhaps if they had stayed with it we would not be where we are today. It starts in your own community and home.

And that's why I moved to TN and out of the ghetto.

Quote:
I don't believe in double standards either and what happened to your daughter was wrong and the students should have been punished. I don't see it as a reason for separation, I have to say that. I went to a very multicultural school and kids were teased but never about race. I think the problem is with how the administration was trained. Had they been trained well, there would have been no tolerance for bullying of any kind and the kids who participated would have been suspended or somehow punished.
What the problem with that school system is they do not want to deal with something like "reverse racism", it's way too politically charged. It's easier to just sweep it under the rug than deal with it. That incident sent my daughter on a wild emotional roller coaster ride. Thank god she finally settled down and is doing fine now. I'll never forgive those little bastards or the admin of that school for what they allowed to happen to her.

Old February 5th, 2011 #92
Rae Kiley
Molon Labe

Quote:
There is no expectation of sugarcoating from anyone on this site. Don't need. I can hold my own, as well as TXC. I'm a NYC girl and the daughter of a cop, tough as nails.

Let me ask you a question though, and I am not being facetious. Would you want you daughter to date him?
Not hardly...she's 19. My other daugher is 4

Old February 5th, 2011 #93
Rae Kiley
Molon Labe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vijay Coomar View Post
why don't u and the ugly negresses and mike todd and somky mt etc etc have one big sex orgy already. we have the facility of private rooms in the vnn chat house.

Would you just shut the fuck up already? I've yet to see you have a normal conversation with anyone on this site.

Old February 5th, 2011 #94
TXC

Quote:
I am not expecting Mike to sugarcoat anything. From what I have seen, of all of the posters he is the dullest. It is as if his talent is making an ass of himself. He is 54 and his idea of debate is posting silly pictures and smilies like a 13 year old. His desparation gives me the notion that he is an old, lonely, bitter man who blames the fact the he has contributed nothing to society on everyone else. This is my opinion.

I wouldn't be surprised if he had no family and no children to call his own because that is what I get from him.

Old February 5th, 2011 #95
Rae Kiley
Molon Labe

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXC View Post
I am not expecting Mike to sugarcoat anything. From what I have seen, of all of the posters he is the dullest. It is as if his talent is making an ass of himself. He is 54 and his idea of debate is posting silly pictures and smilies like a 13 year old. His desparation gives me the notion that he is an old, lonely, bitter man who blames the fact the he has contributed nothing to society on everyone else. This is my opinion.

I wouldn't be surprised if he had no family and no children to call his own because that is what I get from him.
You know it's funny how we form opinions of people on the internet. I've met many in real life and they are never what they seem to be online.

Many WN'ists never reveal anything about their personal life online. He could have ten kids and be a cop for all we know.

I think he just enjoys yanking your chain...

Old February 5th, 2011 #96
Kimberla Kay

Quote:
Not hardly...she's 19. My other daugher is 4
OK, no... I understand they are young, let me clarify. If he were near the same age, and with the way he expresses himself on this forum...would you be comfortable having your daughter(s) date him?

Old February 5th, 2011 #97
Rae Kiley
Molon Labe

Quote:
OK, no... I understand they are young, let me clarify. If he were near the same age, and with the way he expresses himself on this forum...would you be comfortable having your daughter(s) date him?
Not until I got to know him in real life...that goes for any guy my daughters date.

Old February 5th, 2011 #98
TXC

Quote:
Actually, I admire them for that as well. Perhaps if they had stayed with it we would not be where we are today. It starts in your own community and home. And that's why I moved to TN and out of the ghetto.
Well I have never lived in the ghetto, so I cannot speak from that experience. Aside from when I lived in Louisiana, I have always lived in majority black/non-white areas and my experiences have been great.

Help is great, but the base of the success of a community is taking responsibility for yourself.

Quote:
What the problem with that school system is they do not want to deal with something like "reverse racism", it's way too politically charged. It's easier to just sweep it under the rug than deal with it. That incident sent my daughter on a wild emotional roller coaster ride. Thank god she finally settled down and is doing fine now. I'll never forgive those little bastards or the admin of that school for what they allowed to happen to her.
I do not believe that would have been tolerated at many schools across America. You cannot blame blacks for what happen to your child nor can you say that was a wake up call for your child's opinion of black or non-white people. I have to say, I think that it is a cop out.

Old February 5th, 2011 #99
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
If you must know I have a daughter and a grandson on whom I dote, both White btw. Also two of my three siblings are still living and whose children have families of their own so I have numerous nieces and nephews and grandnieces and grandnephews. As well as a stepmother and her extended family and an extensive network of cousins from my departed mother's side.
Sorry to burst your bubble, swee'pea, but I'm not lonely and bitter. Save that spiel for the tourist trade.

Old February 5th, 2011 #100
Rae Kiley
Molon Labe

Quote:
Life isn't fair, get over it. If my kid gets beaten or abused by an Asian, do you think I am going to run to some anti-Asian site and hide my racism behind indignation over my child? No. I want to be a better mother than that.
It's the double standard that has most so pissed off and running in the other direction. It's rampant in this country...

Like I said, both kids were raised to be tolerant of all other races, sadly most of those other races are not being taught the same values. I was astonished at the amount of racism and intolerance in that ghetto...towards Whites. It's not just in that school, it all over. In the grocery store, the post office etc..If you are white, you don't belong.
They can have that god damned place and I hope the whole city burns to the fucking ground some day.

Thread