VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 30th, 2016 #21
Serbian

Jewish NWO is a CT joke for the members of SF Russia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streljnikov View Post

My master Poison do you think that gibanicari section can be infiltrated same way our comrade Plotnisky infiltrated the stronghold of the vatnik.
They better watch out for potential agents of ours doing our biding in epic plot to install the NWO.

Who knows when one our agents strikes at the unsuspecting bratuskas.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old September 30th, 2016 #22
Ray Allan

Those cretins on Stormfart are about as Russian as gefilte fish.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old October 9th, 2016 #23
Serbian

FW190D6
very happy at prospect of NATO Russia war

Quote:
US Army chief Mark Milley fires terrifying threat to Russia over Syria and warns: 'We'll beat you anywhere, anytime'

Please, tell me that you support the idea
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t11...2#post13720580

Poison responds by wanting same fate for Putin as Milosevic

Quote:
Poison

Old October 10th, 2016 #24
Crowe

Don might be collecting a pay check just for allowing Poison to be in his position. I don't really see any other reason why his drivel would be tolerated. Seems more like "SF Israel" to me. I don't see how any Russian could support NATO, and then turn around and quote American Zionist sources.

Last edited by Crowe; October 10th, 2016 at 12:30 PM.

Old October 14th, 2016 #25
Serbian

Poison is anti Trump and hoping for a Hillary victory

Poison

Quote:
Re: our American bratooshka Trump. Found this rant on one relatively popular American blog (he is/was pro-Trump and was also usually putinophilic, anti-Ukraine etc, so such an opinion is highly meaningful). Trump Destroyed Trump, Not the Media.

Looks like Trump's foolishness and boorish antics are finally catching up. As was previously mentioned here, Trump's "bromance" with Putin is likely to antagonize Americans who hail from Intermarium. This may all be related, btw. It's well known that putinophilia is highly correlated with idiocy and fail. So, the same idiocy that causes one to have, and to publicly declare, a habit of grabbing women by private parts, and generally to meander from one idiotic gaffe to another, may also have a lot to do with that person's putinophilia.

Anyway, when he loses I am declaring it the first geopolitical victory of Intermarium in history .
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t11...4#post13729558

Old October 15th, 2016 #26
Serbian

Praising ZOG's role in the former Yugoslavia in the 90's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poison
How to deal with such lunacy for normal people? Well, just like people generally deal with lunacy: restrain them and build padded rooms where the aggression of the delusional person can't harm the others or himself. And that's exactly what the international community & NATO has done in 90s.
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t11...2#post13733270

Old October 17th, 2016 #27
Serbian

Is he really an ethnic jew? He's openly mocking WN's, with Don Black's and Jack Boot's protection.

So has SF openly sided with the enemy?

Quote:
Thinking focused on the 3-letter acronym conspiracies is best left for the 2 digit IQ crowd
Quote:
I don't believe in usefulness of acronyms such as "ZOG" or "NWO" in describing or analyzing the real world
Quote:
NWO - meaningless, not well-defined term leading to bad, sloppy thinking
Quote:
NWO, just like "globalism", is a vague, almost meaningless concept loved by vacuous and silly people like the CT-obsessives
Quote:
If people make the "jews" part as extreme and obsessive, as to blame JEWS JEWS JEWS for everything, and refuse to even acknowledge the existence of other factors and facets of the situation in White countries (*), then this shouldn't be too surprising, when others find a lot of meaning and bona fide race realism in the "sans Jews" school of thinking
Quote:
Never heard that the Hague tribunal has something to do with Zionism. Probably another invention of silly Serbians.

Re: NATO membership, service in NATO as a good thing:

Quote:
It can be looked upon from different perspectives. As far as I know, in all of these countries the army is 100% professional and contract-based (i.e. volunteers). In all societies there are always men seeking adventure and the thrill of conflict. As part of NATO, they will be guaranteed great training, good pay, way to gain experience and become world-class fighters. At the same time while being part of professionally run campaigns where they are treated as precious resource and not cannon fodder, provided with all niceties -- good food, showers, even playing Playstation while deployed. If someone is seeking a military career and, potentially, some war adventures, I can't imagine a better, safer and more enjoyable way.

Some may die, but thousands of young men die all the time from drugs, alcohol, fights, accidents and what not, or joining crime in search of thrills.
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t11...4#post13734262

Old October 17th, 2016 #28
George Witzgall

Vladimir Putin (2013):
Quote:
[...] nationalists must remember that Russia was formed specifically as a multi-ethnic and multi-confessional country from its very inception. Nationalists must remember that by calling into question our multi-ethnic character, and exploiting the issue of Russian, Tatar, Caucasian, Siberian or any other nationalism or separatism, means that we are starting to destroy our genetic code. In effect, we will begin to destroy ourselves. [...] Along with this the different cultures in Russia have the unique experience of mutual influence, mutual enrichment and mutual respect. This multiculturalism and multi-ethnicity lives in our historical consciousness, in our spirit and in our historical makeup. Our state was built in the course of a millennium on this organic model. Russia – as philosopher Konstantin Leontyev vividly put it – has always evolved in "blossoming complexity" as a state-civilisation, reinforced by the Russian people, Russian language, Russian culture, Russian Orthodox Church and the country’s other traditional religions. [...] It has always sought to flexibly accommodate the ethnic and religious specificity of particular territories, ensuring diversity in unity. Christianity, Islam, Buddhism, Judaism and other religions are an integral part of Russia’s identity, its historical heritage and the present-day lives of its citizens. [...] However, it is clearly impossible to identify oneself only through one’s ethnicity or religion in such a large nation with a multi-ethnic population. In order to maintain the nation’s unity, people must develop a civic identity on the basis of shared values, a patriotic consciousness, civic responsibility and solidarity, respect for the law, and a sense of responsibility for their homeland’s fate, without losing touch with their ethnic or religious roots.
Interesting thread on stormfront: https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1176163/

It's clear Russia in its current form, and throughout much of its history, is/was "Eurasian", a combination of European and Asian (Tatar, etc..). The question is just how White (or anti-White) is the Russian "nation" as currently conceived under Putin? And ultimately what decides who is White/Aryan?

Last edited by George Witzgall; October 17th, 2016 at 10:16 AM.

Old October 17th, 2016 #29
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
Vladimir Putin (2013):

Interesting thread on stormfront: https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1176163/

It's clear Russia in its current form, and throughout much of its history, is/was "Eurasian", a combination of European and Asian (Tatar, etc..). The question is just how White (or anti-White) is the Russian "nation" as currently conceived under Putin? And ultimately what decides who is White/Aryan?
I was wondering where you ran off to, Georgie Girl (haven't read any of your babbling bullshit in a couple days and was beginning to wonder), so I clicked on your profile, then clicked "find all posts by the rat bastard", and Wallah! -- I find you've scurried on over to the Russia sub-forum to burrow a new hole in which to hide.

Folks, Georgie is about the last person on VNNF, or anywhere else for that matter, to be lecturing on just what Aryanism is or isn't: he's a jew by his own admission. (Check out the first link in my sig for verification.) And if that wasn't bad enough, he's a self-professed homosexual to boot; a heblew who's let his true nature be known to all in the second link below.

And yes, do indeed click on the "Aryan" link provided in Georgie's post, and judge for yourselves whether or not Dr. Witzgall -- who advises WNs to refrain from antisemitism altogether as it's "self-defeating" -- has ulterior motives in starting a course on Aryanism 101 for the Gullible Goyim.

Old October 17th, 2016 #30
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthaus Hetzenauer View Post
who advises WNs to refrain from antisemitism altogether as it's "self-defeating"
Wrong. I said we shouldn't define ourselves as anti-semites; antisemitism shouldn't be at the core of what defines us. Instead we have our race-soul (the blood and values and traditions and accomplishments of our ancestors) at our core. Our race-soul comes first, above antisemitism.

Last edited by George Witzgall; October 17th, 2016 at 03:44 PM.

Old October 17th, 2016 #31
Robbie Key

Gigi: this thread is about documenting the obvious shills operating on Stormfront Russia, not your bizarre fantasies about "aryanism".

Old October 18th, 2016 #32
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
Wrong. I said we shouldn't define ourselves as anti-semites; antisemitism shouldn't be at the core of what defines us. Instead we have our race-soul (the blood and values and traditions and accomplishments of our ancestors) at our core. Our race-soul comes first, above antisemitism.
Oh?...you now claim that you didn't preach -- essentially, and for all practical purposes -- that antisemitism in itself is self-defeating and that your "pupils" should find another avenue of approach, rather than focusing exclusively on the parasite within?

That's yet one more lie from the Master of the Lie; one that can easily be proven false via a relatively short leafing through of your philosemitic psychobabbling posts in that goat-fuck of a thread of yours; a thread that's nothing more than a laughably lame attempt to deceive what you perceive to be a bunch of naïve nitwits.

Ptui!, jew -- right in your eye! You're not fooling anyone here with your bullshit.

Old October 18th, 2016 #33
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

And to you, Serbian:

Sorry, didn't mean to hijack your thread; but I just couldn't, in good conscience, let this jew try to fool people in the Russia sub-forum as he tried -- but failed, of course -- to do in "History & Religion" on VNNF's main forum. Again, my apologies.

later,
Matt

Last edited by Matthaus Hetzenauer; October 18th, 2016 at 10:37 AM.

Old October 18th, 2016 #34
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthaus Hetzenauer View Post
And to you, Serbian:

Sorry, didn't mean to hijack your thread; but I just couldn't, in good conscience, let this jew try to fool people in the Russia sub-forum as he tried -- but failed, of course -- to do in "History & Religion" on VNNF's main forum. Again, my apologies.

later,
Matt

No problem.

The future for Witzgall and his type

Old October 21st, 2016 #35
Serbian

Poison

Quote:

She is coming, to take all your gibanica and to bring her genetically modified LGBT legions to Donbas.

Za nezavisimo Montenegro v NATO spremni! Djukanovicu Slava!
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t11...1#post13735794

Quote:
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t11...5#post13740986

Old October 21st, 2016 #36
Serbian

Poison wants Trump and Putin dead

Poison

Quote:
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t11...6#post13742609

Old October 26th, 2016 #37
Serbian

Some more of Poison

Quote:
If the criminal aggression in 2014 kindled some hopes and IQ80 plans to "set back" NATO, I am afraid the dreamers have another thing coming. <impatiently counting the days towards the Montenegro membership in the elite club>.
Quote:
But let's look at the bright side. Among other things, NATO will be the great protector of rights, property and lives of Russians
Quote:
Now it looks like NATO is probably the ONLY thing that can safeguard against a string of future insane aggressions of the anti-white scum in charge of RF, potentially cultivating even in a large new war (maybe not on the scale of WW2 but still large) -- because when you keep attacking countries (Georgia, Ukraine) large wars is what tends to eventually happen one way or another
Quote:
So, praise NATO, literally the friend and protector of normal Russians
Quote:
I believe that by now most ethnic Russians of Ukraine, as well as everyone else, have finally figured out where their interests (and possibly physical survival!) lie and that's why polls show a sharp increase of supporting NATO - from pathetic ~20% or less to 2/3 recently. Similarly, NATO will keep order and peace in Balkans and safeguard it from the dimwitted and insane, who have hardons for stealing land and "punishing" neighboring sovereign countries for independence and separate paths.

Old October 27th, 2016 #38
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
No problem.

The future for Witzgall and his type

One could only hope that the supposed atrocities of the Hoax of the Century (check that: the Hoax of Six-thousand years of Recorded History) would in fact some day become a reality. Talk about poetic justice, eh?

Old November 14th, 2016 #39
Serbian

jewsign

Poison linking to and praising Guardian kike's anti Russian propaganda article.

Poison

Quote:

Interesting article with very intelligent and well-informed observations from Guardian.

Nato can be a force for good – as Baltic experience shows

(((Rafael Behr)))

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...ictimised-nato
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t11...1#post13785392

Quote:
Testament of youth

Growing up in London, Rafael Behr never knew why he spent his summers among the soldiers and sun-worshippers of Israel. Now, as his last relative prepares to leave, he returns to reclaim the part of his identity held hostage by the Holy Land
https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...nians.features

Is Poison a kike?

Old November 17th, 2016 #40
Serbian

Swine Darknet agrees with Poison in hopes that Russia-America relations will not improve with Trump

Quote:
Rudy Giuliani: Trump won't be a bratooska.
Darknet

Quote:
Navalny shares same point of view:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16dMpeaCexY

Would be great if it's true.
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t11...1#post13788518

So these scum on SF Russia want tensions between Washington and Moscow to escalate even further.

Tags
stromfront russia

Thread