Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 14th, 2010 #1
Rounder

Default Who'll Financially Support Glenn Miller For US Senate ??

Yeah, I'm asking for some freakin money. So pledge here if you'll comply. I have until March 3rd to file for either US Senate or US Congress as a write-in candidate. I presently have $250.00 start up money, compliments of George T.

I ran as a write-in candidate for Congress in 06 and purchased air time for about 20 radio campaign ads that were broadcasted a total of 518 times on 13 separate SW radio stations prior to the election. I hope to broadcast even more this time around, and by running for the Senate, my campaign ads will be broadcasted in the cities of St Louis, Kansas City, and others, rather than the much smaller cities of Springfield and Joplin.

Federal law FORCES all commercial radio stations to broadcast all campaign ads by all candidates for federal office, including write-in candidates. And not one word can be censored or changed, no matter how racist or anti-semitic. Be assured, I'll bad-mouth the kikes to our hearts' content, as before. And each radio ad will close with a WN website address, ie., "govnn.com, goyfire.com, davidduke.com", along with an encouragement for listeners to loggon. Millions of lemmings will hear one or more broadcast. And campaign radio ads are super cheap during elections. Only $10-$15 per 60-second ad here in SW Missouri, for example.

Federal elections offer public speaking opportunities we can't afford to pass up, and only come every 2 years.

Alex promised to do some of the radio audios, since his is the more polished voice. Other "voicy" VNN'ers can, as well. So volunteer.

As with our newspaper project, full financial disclosures will be posted here on VNNF.

So who'll pledge financial support here and now, so I can decide whether or not to run ?? And say how much.

Last edited by Rounder; February 14th, 2010 at 12:07 PM.

Old February 14th, 2010 #2
Heather Blue

I'll send $50.00. Is the address the same as the one for the Newspaper. Whose name goes on the check? Is it yours- Glen Miller?

It is great that Alex's voice will be on the audios.

Old February 14th, 2010 #3
Tim

Your radio ads in Springfield were great, Rounder. I pledge $30 for a couple more of them.

Old February 14th, 2010 #4
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather Blue View Post
I'll send $50.00. Is the address the same as the one for the Newspaper. Whose name goes on the check? Is it yours- Glen Miller?

It is great that Alex's voice will be on the audios.
Thank you very much, Frau Heather. Yes, address is same. Name on check: Glenn Miller. But don't send money now. Wait til I've made up my mind to run.

Alex will produce some great radio ads, but he said he'll need help in making the audios and in emailing them. He doesn't have the necessary equipment. Any ideas ?? Anybody ??

Old February 14th, 2010 #5
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim View Post
Your radio ads in Springfield were great, Rounder. I pledge $30 for a couple more of them.

Thanks for the pledge, Tim. Yes, radio campaign ads can be super effective, and there's no cheaper way imaginable to get our message out to the white masses. For $10-$15 bucks, tens-of-thousands will receive a full 60 second, hard-hitting, jew-exposing, message that ends with a WN website address.

Who else'll pledge support ??

Old February 14th, 2010 #6
Karl Lueger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
Yeah, I'm asking for some freakin money. So pledge here if you'll comply. I have until March 3rd to file for either US Senate or US Congress as a write-in candidate.
OK thats a great idea..

give me the addy and I'll send a contribution by-the end of the week.

Rambo, John J.

Old February 14th, 2010 #7
Mark van Schaik
Banned

In the meanwhile a fed is exploding, as an integral part of his shtick, somewhere in Mississippi...

Old February 15th, 2010 #8
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Lueger View Post
OK thats a great idea..

give me the addy and I'll send a contribution by-the end of the week.
Thanks Karl, but don't send money til I give the go-ahead. I won't even run without more pledges of support.

So, who else'll pledge ??

Old February 15th, 2010 #9
Thomas de Aynesworth
Banned

Do you have Paypal, Glenn?

Old February 15th, 2010 #10
The Truth At Last

Are there any legal problems with donations from overseas ?

Old February 15th, 2010 #11
Tim

Thank you for the offer, The Truth At Last, but it would be a violation of American law.

Quote:
Originally Posted by http://www.fec.gov/pages/brochures/foreign.shtml#Prohibition

The Federal Election Campaign Act (FECA) prohibits any foreign national from contributing, donating or spending funds in connection with any federal, state, or local election in the United States, either directly or indirectly. It is also unlawful to help foreign nationals violate that ban or to solicit, receive or accept contributions or donations from them. Persons who knowingly and willfully engage in these activities may be subject to fines and/or imprisonment.

Old February 15th, 2010 #12
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas Ainsworth View Post
Do you have Paypal, Glenn?
Yes, but they charge 3.9 percent service charge, so it's best to just send a check or money order.

Who else will pledge ??

Old February 15th, 2010 #13
Rounder

384 so-called WNs clicked on this thread - at least that number saw the thread's title but refused to click it on - meaning over 700 are aware of this proposed activism. But yet only 3 pledged support.

I mean, how the hell does one explain that without wanting to puke from demoralization ???

Last edited by Rounder; February 15th, 2010 at 07:53 PM.

Old February 15th, 2010 #14
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

I'll gladly contribute to get some more of those commercials aired.

Old February 15th, 2010 #15
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by odin View Post
I'll gladly contribute to get some more of those commercials aired.
Many thanks, Odin.

Anybody else gonna pledge ??

Old February 15th, 2010 #16
Ron Doggett

I'm give some to this worthwhile cause should you throw your hat into the ring.

Old February 15th, 2010 #17
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Doggett View Post
I'm give some to this worthwhile cause should you throw your hat into the ring.
I knew, without doubt, you would Ron. Thanks.

If we can get some ads on the air with Alex's more polished voice, and maybe some other "voicy" VNN'ers as well, this project will be highly effective and productive. And with minimum costs.

Who else'll pony up ??

Old February 15th, 2010 #18
Mark van Schaik
Banned

Are you going to name the kike when you go for US Senate? I need to know that before any shekels go to you. I don't want to end up supporting something like the UK ‘BNP’ (“oh-we-are-good-Whites-but-we-love-niggers-kikes-and-so-on-and-we-are-not-racists”).

Old February 15th, 2010 #19
Rab4
Banned

Times are tight, but i can chip in 30 bucks for the cause.

Old February 16th, 2010 #20
N.B. Forrest

I'm good for $15.

Thread