VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 19th, 2010 #61
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjo_billy View Post
I want to talk to all of you niggers in the State of Missouri.
Some of you stupid fools are being encouraged by the Jews and
Commies to whine and cry about gettting free money from white
people because of slavery from 150 years ago.

The facts are that slavery is over 5,000 years old and most of the
slaves were white people during almost all of that time. The word
"slave" comes from "Slav" because so many Slavic People were sold
on the Jewish slave markets.

So, if you want reparations for slavery, then go beg the Jews for
it because the Jews brought you lazy fools to this country
on Jewish slave ships and traded you for rum and sugar and gold.

And now the Jews have brought the Mexicans here to steal your
jobs and force you niggers to become criminals just to survive.

It's the Jews, stupid.

Vote for me, Glenn Miller, for U.S Senate, and I'll help you
niggers to find honest work.

Paid for by the committee to elect Glenn Miller to the
U.S. Senate
- Margaret Miller, treasurer
A mighty fine piece of truth telling, BB.

Here's another proposed/possible ad:

"White men have become the biggest cowards ever to walk the earth. The world has never witnessed such yellow cowards.

We've sit back and allowed the jews to take over our government, our banks, and our media. We've allowed tens of millions of foreign mud people to invade our country, steal our jobs and our women, and destroy our childrens' future. America is no longer our's. America belongs to the jews who rule it, and to the muds who multiply in it.

It's time for white men to unite. . . to join together. . . and to take our country back. I'm ready if you are. Glenn Miller - 417-463-7703 - govnn.com.

"Paid for by the comittee to elect Glenn Miller to the US Senate - Margaret Miller, treasurer"

Old February 19th, 2010 #62
banjo_billy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
A mighty fine piece of truth telling, BB.

Here's another proposed/possible ad:

"White men have become the biggest cowards ever to walk the earth. The world has never witnessed such yellow cowards.

We've sit back and allowed the jews to take over our government, our banks, and our media. We've allowed tens of millions of foreign mud people to invade our country, steal our jobs and our women, and destroy our childrens' future. America is no longer our's. America belongs to the jews who rule it, and to the muds who multiply in it.

It's time for white men to unite. . . to join together. . . and to take our country back. I'm ready if you are. Glenn Miller - 417-463-7703 - govnn.com.

"Paid for by the comittee to elect Glenn Miller to the US Senate - Margaret Miller, treasurer"
"mud" should have a different word like "colored" or just deleted altogether.

"belongs to" might be substituted by "have been stolen"

Old February 19th, 2010 #63
Rab4
Banned

Quote:
I want to talk to all of you niggers in the State of Missouri.
Some of you stupid fools are being encouraged by the Jews and
Commies to whine and cry about gettting free money from white
people because of slavery from 150 years ago.

The facts are that slavery is over 5,000 years old and most of the
slaves were white people during almost all of that time. The word
"slave" comes from "Slav" because so many Slavic People were sold
on the Jewish slave markets.

So, if you want reparations for slavery, then go beg the Jews for
it because the Jews brought you lazy fools to this country
on Jewish slave ships and traded you for rum and sugar and gold.

And now the Jews have brought the Mexicans here to steal your
jobs and force you niggers to become criminals just to survive.

It's the Jews, stupid.

Vote for me, Glenn Miller, for U.S Senate, and I'll help you
niggers to find honest work.

Paid for by the committee to elect Glenn Miller to the
U.S. Senate
- Margaret Miller, treasurer
That's a good one, Billy. Factual information is what we need.

Old February 19th, 2010 #64
Rounder

In my opinion, it's far more productive to convince lemmings to loggon to WN websites, rather than try and educate them about anything. 60-second messages aren't long enough for that, anyway. They'll become educated and jew-wise only after spending some time on WN websites.

And the best way I know to get them to loggon is to shame and provoke them into it.

Old February 19th, 2010 #65
Tim

Quote:
...Jewish slave ships...

Old February 19th, 2010 #66
banjo_billy
Banned

Quote:
In my opinion, it's far more productive to convince lemmings to loggon to WN websites, rather than try and educate them about anything. 60-second messages aren't long enough for that, anyway. They'll become educated and jew-wise only after spending some time on WN websites.

And the best way I know to get them to loggon is to shame and provoke them into it.
Persuasion, is the key. Give them a message they need to hear in order to persuade them to log on to your website.

All politicians listen to their constituents. If enough of us give you ideas to use, then that's all the more persuasive you can be.

In advertizing, it's known as a "hook"; each ad needs a hook to pull the listener to the website and educate them there.

If your target audience is white people, shaming or insulting them won't make them your friend and certainly not interested in hearing any more of your aspersions toward them. Right?

Smiling salesmen sell more encyclopedias than do the ones who insult or shame.

Old February 19th, 2010 #67
Rab4
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim View Post
Good work, Tim! Cold, hard facts to get people to question their source of information. As they stop trusting the general media, they'll come to rely on sources such as this site. Newspapers are already going down the drain.

Old February 19th, 2010 #68
DeShawn S. Williams

mr. rounder, believe it or not i might have very well sent you a small donation, since while i disagree strongly with some of your ideas, i think our politics needs more people who speak the truth about the jewish corrputojn. BUT, after your comment several weeks ago about not only wanting haitians to die but to SUFFER before dying, i cannot in good consciousness send you anything. you should carefully consider how extremely you campaign if you want to win a senate seat.

PEACE

Old February 20th, 2010 #69
N.B. Forrest

He said, she said. I can tell you from personal experience that won't work. I grew up in a neighborhood with several jewish families. They were nice as far as I could tell. One of them helped me learn how to swim in their pool. There were no niggers in the neighborhood, though.
I went to klan rallies here in the 80's, and listened to Glenn and the others talk about the nigger problem I knew all too well, and was really fired up about it. Then, they hand out this literature spouting jew this and jew that, Bill Paley, cbs, jews own this and that. I shrugged it off, and threw it in the trash, thinking they're a little nuts.
It wasn't until a few years ago that I realized the jewish threat, and that was through learning of the marxism that came through the Frankfurt School. These are things people can see on a daily basis, and they're fed up with it. Once they make the connection, then introduce the facts that it was the jews who started it. Then go to the Talmud that the jews study. Attacking jewish interests first, is the most effective way to go.

The nigger problem is obvious to even the stupidest fool out there. The jew cancer isn't nearly as obvious, but I think it should be more clear now to the dullards now than before, due to the trillions in taxpayer dollars stolen by the Wall Street kikes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rab4 View Post
Good work, Tim! Cold, hard facts to get people to question their source of information.
My last ad suggestion about Sharon's quote was factual as well.

Old February 20th, 2010 #70
Rounder

Quote:
Persuasion, is the key. Give them a message they need to hear in order to persuade them to log on to your website.
I agree.

Quote:
All politicians listen to their constituents. If enough of us give you ideas to use, then that's all the more persuasive you can be.
Like I said, 60 seconds ain't enough time to be persuasive about anything. And 99 percent of listeners will only hear one or a few messages, total. Almost nobody listens to the same radio station all the time.

Quote:
In advertizing, it's known as a "hook"; each ad needs a hook to pull the listener to the website and educate them there.
And the best "hook" is shame or provocation, in my opinion. Shock and awe the bastards into logging on to WN websites.

Quote:
If your target audience is white people, shaming or insulting them won't make them your friend and certainly not interested in hearing any more of your aspersions toward them. Right?
I ain't trying to make friends. I'm trying to make them angry, jew-wise, fed up, white people. I don't even want friends on here, just helpers.

Quote:
Smiling salesmen sell more encyclopedias than do the ones who insult or shame.
Jerod Taylor is a "smiling salesman" too. Look where it's gotten him. Nowhere. All he's attracted is jews and more "smiling salesmen" - all too terrified of the GD jews to tell the truth about them. For me to pretend to be a "smiling salesman", would not only be misguidance, but a lie, as well. Best to tell Whitey the truth about himself and his people. Rub his nose in it good, and make his own women and children utterly ashamed of his do-nothing, cowardice. I'm right. You're wrong, BB.

Old February 20th, 2010 #71
banjo_billy
Banned

Quote:
I agree.

Like I said, 60 seconds ain't enough time to be persuasive about anything. And 99 percent of listeners will only hear one or a few messages, total. Almost nobody listens to the same radio station all the time.

And the best "hook" is shame or provocation, in my opinion. Shock and awe the bastards into logging on to WN websites.

I ain't trying to make friends. I'm trying to make them angry, jew-wise, fed up, white people. I don't even want friends on here, just helpers.

Jerod Taylor is a "smiling salesman" too. Look where it's gotten him. Nowhere. All he's attracted is jews and more "smiling salesmen" - all too terrified of the GD jews to tell the truth about them. For me to pretend to be a "smiling salesman", would not only be misguidance, but a lie, as well. Best to tell Whitey the truth about himself and his people. Rub his nose in it good, and make his own women and children utterly ashamed of his do-nothing, cowardice. I'm right. You're wrong, BB.
Well, then, how about writing down the ads that you are planning to broadcast. Let's see how they look to the VNN'ers.

We might as well get a running start on putting them into broadcast quality. You know, look them over and make comments, additions and subtractions and edit them down to their very best impact.

Old February 20th, 2010 #72
Leshrac
Mad Science

Hal Turner get out of this body !

Old February 20th, 2010 #73
N.B. Forrest

Another possible one:

Mindless negro savages raping & killing Whites by the tens of thousands every year; ever-larger hordes of greasy Mexicans and other brown invaders swaggering down our streets like they own them; ugly, arrogant jews stealing trillions of our tax dollars and making our kids die in endless wars for their real country, Israel....Just how much more dung are you prepared to eat, Whitey? Get up off your knees, wash out your mouth and join the fight to re-take our stolen birthright by sending ex-Green Beret Glenn Miller in the U.S. Senate. Learn more at: (website).

Paid for by the Committee to Elect Glenn Miller to the U.S. Senate. Margaret Miller, Treasurer.

Last edited by N.B. Forrest; February 20th, 2010 at 03:16 PM.

Old February 20th, 2010 #74
N.B. Forrest

And yet another:

The negroes, hispanics & jews all have powerful Congressional caucuses that fight for their interests openly & relentlessly. Who fights for YOUR interests, Whitey? You're probably thinking "Well, the Republicans are on our side, they just can't say so..." Stop deceiving yourself with that garbage! On every single one of the issues that really matter to Whites - open borders, affirmative action, endless wars for the sole benefit of Israel, you name it - they vote with the left-wing Democrats. Always.

The lying GOP hacks are a dead end for us - literally.

But we now have a true White man to do battle for us in the U.S. Senate: ex-Green Beret Glenn Miller. Voting for him is voting for your very survival and that of your family. Learn more at: (website, ending).

Last edited by N.B. Forrest; February 20th, 2010 at 03:19 PM.

Old February 20th, 2010 #75
banjo_billy
Banned

N.B. Forrest, great writing!!! Straight to the target.

Old February 20th, 2010 #76
TommyJ
Banned

What do you expect from N.B.? The man should be the go-to.

Old February 20th, 2010 #77
Tim

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
...ever-larger hordes of greasy Mexicans...
Quote:
...hispanics...
White people from Spain are Hispanic, so it's better to call them Mexicans.

Old February 20th, 2010 #78
Rounder

Quote:
And yet another:

The negroes, hispanics & jews all have powerful Congressional caucuses that fight for their interests openly & relentlessly. Who fights for YOUR interests, Whitey? You're probably thinking "Well, the Republicans are on our side, they just can't say so..." Stop deceiving yourself with that garbage! On every single one of the issues that really matter to Whites - open borders, affirmative action, endless wars for the sole benefit of Israel, you name it - they vote with the left-wing Democrats. Always.

The lying GOP hacks are a dead end for us - literally.

But we now have a true White man to do battle for us in the U.S. Senate: ex-Green Beret Glenn Miller. Voting for him is voting for your very survival and that of your family. Learn more at: (website, ending).

Two excellent proposed ads, Nathan.

I'm still hoping a more "polished voice" will step forward and so some, or most of the audios. One radio station manager implied to me that it might be OK to do the audios over the phone. If that is true, then our "polished voices" won't even have to identify themselves. They can just phone the radio stations I select, do the audios over the phone, and the stations will record and then broadcast them. We can orchestrate the entire process via phone and/or email.

I'm sure Alex, at least, will do some ads in this manner. Anybody else with a polished voice want to volunteer to do some ??

Btw, I believe 80-90 percent of our radio ads oughta focus on the jews rather than on nigger or assorted mud problems. But all should address the white man directly.

Old February 20th, 2010 #79
banjo_billy
Banned

Glenn,

Telephones give a tinny tone to any voice. It isn't difficult to get a good microphone setup with your computer. Edit the sound file for best effect and timing, turn the sound file to an MP3 and send it to the radio station by mail or by email attachment.

So, which of these ads are you going to use? And which ones are you going to rewrite with your own unique message?

We might as well start setting up a good line up of ads right away.

Old February 20th, 2010 #80
Leshrac
Mad Science

Guaranteed you ain't going to get any votes if you start screaming "nigger kike beaner" on the air...

Do like them; Lie about tax cuts or shit like that and when you're elected set a pro-white tone...

Thread