VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old June 14th, 2010 #21
Brad Jones

much worse than this happens a million times a day all over the world, you can tell because of all the white women with black 'boyfriends', you know they were raped, obviously, or aggressively coerced with no self of self-worth to say no, which is the result of constant sexual degredation at all levels of society.

It's always amazing to me how, until someone sees the video of it, then and only then are they forced to confront what has actually transpired, it's like it has to happen right in front of their eyes for them to 'get it'.

Old June 14th, 2010 #22
BreannaFand

This is horrifying. This is why I'm afraid to leave my house alone. Things are getting worse. The shitskins are becoming bolder by the day.

Old June 14th, 2010 #23
white_phosphorous
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad Jones View Post
much worse than this happens a million times a day all over the world, you can tell because of all the white women with black 'boyfriends', you know they were raped, obviously, or aggressively coerced with no self of self-worth to say no, which is the result of constant sexual degredation at all levels of society.

It's always amazing to me how, until someone sees the video of it, then and only then are they forced to confront what has actually transpired, it's like it has to happen right in front of their eyes for them to 'get it'.
well, i guess it depends

Old June 15th, 2010 #24
RebelView

She had a dyke hair cut but her nice ass made up for it. Honestly wow the french really are stupid. Why would they venture into a mob of 'ricans? Charles Martel sighed in disappointment when he saw that vid from his internet cafe in heaven.

Old June 15th, 2010 #25
Katarina

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreannaFand View Post
This is horrifying. This is why I'm afraid to leave my house alone. Things are getting worse. The shitskins are becoming bolder by the day.
Carry a weapon and learn good self defense, but be ready to use it and if they are approaching you, especially more than one, know by what you have seen you face danger, period. Prepare to End the danger, not just for yourself but for the future of all white girls and women.

Old June 15th, 2010 #26
Scott
Banned

Kat, I think for a woman it'd be better to stay in the house than to venture out alone even if she is armed and capable of self defense. It's not easy to 'End the danger' unless each shitskinned nonwhite is obliterated into oblivion from the face of this planet. Breanna, I'd advise you to never ever go out alone. You women are way too precious.

Last edited by Scott; June 15th, 2010 at 02:53 AM. Reason: typo

Old June 15th, 2010 #27
John MacMillan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott View Post
Kat, I think for a woman it'd be better to stay in the house than to venture out alone even if she is armed and capable of self defense. It's not easy to 'End the danger' unless each shitskinned nonwhite is obliterated into oblivion from the face of this planet. Breanna, I'd advise you to never ever go out alone. You women are way too precious.
Lets not go overboard. White areas are fine. It's only the majority minority areas.

Old June 15th, 2010 #28
Scott
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon S. View Post
Lets not go overboard. White areas are fine. It's only the majority minority areas.
Ofcourse White areas are safe but Breanna lives in a dangerous neighboorhood.

Old June 15th, 2010 #29
John MacMillan

Quote:
Ofcourse White areas are safe but Breanna lives in a dangerous neighboorhood.
I wasn't aware Canada was that bad.

Old June 15th, 2010 #30
John in Woodbridge

Excellent analysis of Puerto Rican Parade attacks. Spot on about feminism.

http://nicholasstixuncensored.blogsp...ce-stupid.html

As I write this, the number of women claiming to have been attacked during the June 11 wilding spree in New York City's Central Park has risen to 53, while the number of perpetrators has fluctuated from an estimated 60 at one point, to 33, and presently back up to 42. Nineteen men have so far been arrested, one of whom was eventually cleared and released from custody. Amidst the charges and counter-charges that have flown back and forth, one has been notable by its absence: That the attacks were racially motivated. Race is the 800-pound gorilla no one wants to talk about. But all the tiptoeing around it merely underscores its ubiquity.

Yesterday, police arrested Alexander Eraide, of Queens, and a 15-year-old youth whom they refused to identify, in the attacks. Thus do they join the following list:

Dellon Evans, 17, Queens

Tremayne Bain, 23, Brooklyn

David Rowe, 24, Hempstead, L.I.

Steven Burt, 32, Jersey City, N.J.

Isaias Lozado, 19, Queens

Manuel Vargas, 18, The Bronx

Imanuel Nunez, 18, The Bronx

John Taylor, 24, Far Rockaway, Queens

Jason Commissiong, 20, Brooklyn

David Garcia, The Bronx

Roberto Camacho, 18, Inwood, Long Island

Julio de la Cruz, 22, North Bergen, N.J.

Isaiah Forbes, 18, Queens

Marc Daniels, 21, Irivington, N.J.

Leslie Marcano, 19, The Bronx

Jensen Soto, 16, Brooklyn

Trevor Britton, 29, Brooklyn

Lonnie Hopson, Rockaway Beach, Queens

Every single one of the 33 suspects -- those under arrest, as well as those still at large -- is black or Hispanic. A decisive majority is black. (Odd, considering the event was Puerto Rican.) So naturally, the first New York Times dispatch spoke of an "excess of testosterone." Had a white mob set upon black women, we would be hearing about many things, but testosterone would not be one of them. And in the case of a white mob, the Times would not have initially refused to publish the photographs of suspects still at large that the police had released, along with a plea by Police Commissioner Howard Safir for help from the public in bringing the suspects to justice. It must have been short on space that day. The "newspaper of record" only deigned to publish the photographs after every other New York daily already had.

At this point, the story is that the men went on a wilding spree from about 2:00 p.m. until 6:30 or so, in broad daylight, in a park full of tens of thousands of visitors, with a thousand or so police officers within shouting distance (4,000 of New York's Finest, or ten percent of the entire department, were on hand for that day's Puerto Rican Day Parade). The perpetrators sprayed women with water, before proceeding to rob them, rip their clothes off of their bodies, grope their genitalia, and in several cases, manually rape them (forcing their fingers into unwilling women's vaginas). In the case of a French couple visiting the city, the mob held down the husband, who could see half-a-dozen members strip his wife naked, and then take turns jamming their fingers into her.

Immediately after the first arrests on Sunday, of Tremayne Bain and David Rowe, we heard Bain and Rowe's families and friends protest that it couldn't be them. We have since heard many such protests.

Some Hispanic leaders -- led by Bronx Borough President Fernando "Freddy" Ferrer -- were quick to condemn the attacks, and to call on all New Yorkers, but especially Hispanic New Yorkers, to cooperate with the police to help bring the perpetrators to justice.

Not surprisingly, initially no black leaders made similar pronouncements. Then, five days after the attacks, on June 17, the Rev. Al Sharpton, seeing which way the winds were blowing, denounced the attacks, and announced that he would be holding men-only teach-ins on the proper respect for the female of the species. However, neither Sharpton, who on June 13 announced a dubious lawsuit, nor any other black leader, ever called on "the community" to help bring the malefactors to justice.

Why, you might ask, should black leaders make such pronouncements? Because the attacks had a clearly racial character; they continued a history of racial attacks on white women; and because black leaders are well aware of the tradition among many blacks (including perhaps a majority of black New Yorkers) of celebrating attacks on white women, they reflected on all black New Yorkers.

Feminist organizations were quick to protest. NOW, in particular, organized a protest on Sunday, June 18, in which its supporters attacked ... the police!

To a Martian, or someone unfamiliar with feminist organizations' craven cowardice in response to racist assaults on white women, attacking the police instead of the perpetrators, might seem evidence of mass psychosis. The problem for NOW is, that none -- as in zero -- of the perpetrators was white. After all, feminist organizations complain always of "privileged, white, heterosexual male behavior," especially in the comfort of college campuses. Had one of the 60 thugs been white, NOW could have singled him out for its wrath. Unfortunately, no "privileged, white, heterosexual males" had had the decency to accommodate feminists by attacking at least one white female. As recent history has shown, a black man could rape, murder, and dismember a white woman, and write a note calling for "death to all white bitches," and no feminist organization would decry black racism.

Feminists see themselves in alliance with black and Hispanic groups, an alliance that has been profitable in terms of power, propaganda, lucrative lawsuits, set-aside programs and discriminatory policies favoring women. However, it has also exacted a terrible price. For while white women have stuck to the bargain, blacks -- who have profited as much from it as the white women have -- have not. And so, blacks (especially black women) -- civilians and leaders alike -- routinely stab feminists in the back, by celebrating black violence against white women, whether in supporting wife-beater and wife-butcher O.J. Simpson, and cheering his 1996 acquittal of killing his wife, Nicole (since Ron Goldman was to feminists a non-person, he never entered into their calculations); by not only turning the young black men who gang-raped and beat almost to death a young woman in the 1989 Central Park Jogger case into folk heroes, but in engaging in a year-long campaign of public vilification against their victim; and in refraining from any criticism of the men who attacked white women on June 11, while roundly condemning the majority-white police force.

Every time such an assault takes place, white feminists are forced to eat crow by blacks' -- especially black women's -- embrace of the attackers. And white feminists have proved yet again -- as they did through their unflinching support of serial sexual abuser Bill Clinton -- that there is no depth to which they will not sink, to avoid criticizing those whom they perceive to be their political allies.

Virtually all of the victims were white. At a protest sponsored by the National Organization of Women last Sunday, seven days after the attacks, Rep. Carolyn Maloney proclaimed that, "these victims were different ages, different races and countries, but they were all women and that singled them out for these attacks."

Wrong, Congresswoman Maloney. To my knowledge, all but one of the victims were white. The exception was Brooklynite Jasmine Gonzalez, 25, who is Hispanic. Gonzalez has also charged that officers from whom she sought help ignored her. Gonzalez, who has produced a blood-stained Puerto Rican flag that she says she used to stab one of her would-be attackers, has cooperated with police.

At the NOW event, leaders of NOW and other feminist organizations spent most of their time excoriating the police, rather than the criminals, for the rampage. The majority of NYPD officers are white; upper-middle-class, white feminists do not fear white men, but live in terror of black men.

Some Hispanic feminists at the rally denounced "machismo," apparently unaware that it is the tradition of machismo that leads Hispanic men to go to the aid of women under attack in numbers wildly disproportionate to men from all other ethnic groups in New York. The lack of machismo does not lead to a reduction in attacks on women, but to a reduction of feelings of the obligation to protect women from attacks.

NOW President Patricia Ireland released a statement arguing, "A woman should not have to plead with local law enforcement to be protected from vicious, gender-based violence. The recent horrendous attacks in New York City's Central Park and the reports of outrageous police indifference must spur political action. Congress must pass the Local Law Enforcement Enhancement Act to extend hate crimes protection to women and pass the reauthorization and expansion of the Violence Against Women Act.

"The Local Law Enforcement Enhancement Act would improve access to federal resources to assist local and state law enforcement officials in better investigating and prosecuting bias-related crimes. It would also extend coverage to gender, sexual orientation and disability, and eliminate the requirement that the victim be engaged in a federally protected activity such as voting. The Violence Against Women Act would fund training for police and other law enforcement and court personnel, among other things.

"Conservative members of Congress are sitting in Washington tossing around rhetoric while every day women across the country face gender-based violence," Ireland said. "The Central Park attacks have received national attention, but the problem remains."

"Perhaps with enhanced resources and training, police on the scene in Central Park would have been better equipped to respond immediately to allegations of sexual assaults in progress.

So, the answer is to burn the Constitution, and make sexual attacks on women (but NOT sexual attacks on men) federal "hate crimes." Since the Central Park attackers were all black and Hispanic, and blacks and Hispanics are in practice routinely exempted from prosecution under hate crimes statutes, Ireland's demands would have had no effect on the Central Park attackers. (Her incongruous reaction is reminiscent of Vice-President Gore's recent announcement that the shooting of seven youngsters by the son of a gang enforcer in the National Zoo in Washington, D.C., showed the need for mandating trigger locks on all guns.) Indeed, it was the pressure exerted by groups like NOW, in concert with minority politicians, against enforcing existing laws against black and Hispanic lawbreakers, that caused the fear and institutionalized restraint of police in Central Park. Police let the mob "vent," to avoid the sort of racial confrontations that NOW and its feminist allies have always supported. Thus, it is NOW and other feminist organizations who bear a large part of the responsibility for what transpired in Central Park.

The only point I can see in Ireland's proposal is as a source for soft, federal patronage jobs for middle-class women -- "training."

I sought to broach these issues with the folks at NOW. Val Henning, of NOW's press office, told me that, "The only people at NOW allowed to speak for the organization are those elected by the people" -- President Patricia Ireland, and executive vice-presidents Kim Gandy and Karen Johnson. Henning, who was unfailingly polite, then called back, asking "what constituency does Toogood Reports serve?" I answered, "I really wouldn't know," thinking to myself that I had always written for an "audience" of everyone who could read the language I was writing in at the moment, not for a "constituency.

That was the last I heard from NOW.

At NOW's protest last Sunday, its leaders heaped scorn on the NYPD. Of course, the cops did it. They put guns to those young black and Hispanic men's heads, and forced them to attack all those white women. Most feminists have damned the NYPD for its inadequate response to the wilding. But for the last couple of years, whenever black activists damned the NYPD for being too aggressive, New York feminists either dutifully performed their role as black supremacists' amen corner, or at the very least maintained a respectful silence.

Old June 15th, 2010 #31
Marty Macaluso

I was reading a blog by a Puerto Rican from Puerto Rico, and he said Puerto Ricans from NYC are detested by Ricans from Rico because they act just like American niggers, while Ricans in Rico strive to be like whites, I don't know how true this is. I've noticed every immigrant that lives in nigger areas start to act just like niggers, I see that with the Asians that live near me, they act just like the nigger. I wonder what that shit colored chimp Rosie Perez had to say about this? She's always crying about how bad whitey is.....

Old June 15th, 2010 #32
Katarina

Default Really ?

Quote:

Okay, maybe in a violent neighborhood, but shouldn't she move if things are that bad, and why shouldn't she learn self defense and take care of it. This is the Western Civilization and if they are "not civilized" then they should be put out of the country or in a prison cell somewhere away from societies women and children. So Scott, mothers should not be able to take their children to the park anymore, or be free and safe in USA or Canada because "our useless government" let shit scum like that live here?

I don't disagree that some puerto ricans and blacks are okay and decent folk, but when they act like that even "one time" toward a female, they should be imprisoned and maybe even lose their testicles. Wonder what a queen of old would do to a male like that ? "Eunich"

Old June 15th, 2010 #33
Horseman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty Macaluso View Post
I was reading a blog by a Puerto Rican from Puerto Rico, and he said Puerto Ricans from NYC are detested by Ricans from Rico because they act just like American niggers, while Ricans in Rico strive to be like whites, I don't know how true this is. I've noticed every immigrant that lives in nigger areas start to act just like niggers, I see that with the Asians that live near me, they act just like the nigger. I wonder what that shit colored chimp Rosie Perez had to say about this? She's always crying about how bad whitey is.....

Same thing with african niggers versus American niggers. The difference is there are no jews in porto rico or africa to encourange their animal instincts to come out. If they are left alone, niggers and ricans WILL aspire to be white (to breed with lighter among their own, to be educated, to be hard-working, and most of all, to know their inferior place in a white world).

Last edited by Horseman; June 15th, 2010 at 04:23 PM.

Old June 15th, 2010 #34
The Bobster
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty Macaluso View Post
It's true. They call them NewYoricans to show their contempt.

Old June 15th, 2010 #35
Rick Ronsavelle

". . .jews earn like Episcopalians and vote like Puerto Ricans. . ."

---Milton Himmelfarb---

Old June 15th, 2010 #36
BreannaFand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katarina View Post
Okay, maybe in a violent neighborhood, but shouldn't she move if things are that bad, and why shouldn't she learn self defense and take care of it. This is the Western Civilization and if they are "not civilized" then they should be put out of the country or in a prison cell somewhere away from societies women and children. So Scott, mothers should not be able to take their children to the park anymore, or be free and safe in USA or Canada because "our useless government" let shit scum like that live here?

I don't disagree that some puerto ricans and blacks are okay and decent folk, but when they act like that even "one time" toward a female, they should be imprisoned and maybe even lose their testicles. Wonder what a queen of old would do to a male like that ? "Eunich"
Basically, my fiance and I live in the facilities provided by the company we work for. They are kind of like college dormitories. It is a job with extremely early hours so it is difficult to be at work on time unless you live on site. It is seasonal work.

I have not heard or seen much violence here, but there are a lot of niggers and mexicans that also live and work here so they make me feel afraid in general because I know what kind of behaviour they are capable of. I don't ever go out by myself. We used to live in a nice white neighbourhood but we were not saving any money because the rent was too high. Now we are paying off our debt and saving up lots of money because soon when we are finished here we would like to start a family. But it sucks here, I can't stand it anymore, it's driving me insane.

The world is such a scary place and those in charge of the police and the courts are not protecting us from it, rather they are encouraging it.

Old June 15th, 2010 #37
Katarina

Default Not good

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreannaFand View Post
Basically, my fiance and I live in the facilities provided by the company we work for. They are kind of like college dormitories. It is a job with extremely early hours so it is difficult to be at work on time unless you live on site. It is seasonal work.

I have not heard or seen much violence here, but there are a lot of niggers and mexicans that also live and work here so they make me feel afraid in general because I know what kind of behaviour they are capable of. I don't ever go out by myself. We used to live in a nice white neighbourhood but we were not saving any money because the rent was too high. Now we are paying off our debt and saving up lots of money because soon when we are finished here we would like to start a family. But it sucks here, I can't stand it anymore, it's driving me insane.

The world is such a scary place and those in charge of the police and the courts are not protecting us from it, rather they are encouraging it.
That is going on in Canada too ? Maybe they want our people destroyed anmd hate women themselves and are becoming to deviant to give a hoot. They sure don't discourage it in a way that changes it, do they ? I hate them for that. Maybe thats why they wear black instead of green or purple. They hate society and women in general. ? I'm sorry but can't you live in the woods in Canada, there are a lot of them there and if they come out there you got the right to get rid of them from your property dont ya ?

Old June 15th, 2010 #38
Marty Macaluso

Here is the blog I was talkin about.

Quote:
I watched paint dry for 86 minutes before going on a rampage and killing small children.

So it was January the fifth and I just got back from another one of those occasional "jobs" my grandmother gives me when she and my great-aunt don't have anybody else to take them places for peanuts. They know I charge more to cover gas, food and compensation for losing what little patience I have left for humanity every time I hang out with those shriveled old prunes. But they always end up screwing me out of getting away with more than $25 for driving them to the supermarket and waiting three hours while they go up and down the aisles looking at each and every product, deciding what to buy just so that they could go home and give it all to my great-aunt's collection of stray cats. After getting pissed off at the human race once again after finding out that one of the cats was beaten by a board and dragged itself home, suffering and with its hind legs paralyzed (it died three days later because, despite my great-aunt saying she loves those strays, she let it die) and only getting fifteen fucking dollars for having to put up with them, I went home and decided that it was the perfect night to rent out DVDs, seeing as how the next day was Epiphany and Epiphany has come to be known as the poor Catholic man's Christmas. Perfect way to piss away the evening and to have an excuse not to write, if I do say so myself! So I went down to Puerto Rican knock-off version of Hollywood Video to see what was on tap. However, if there was one film in particular that I was looking for on those shelves, it was the film that I'm about to spew bile over for the remainder of this review. Sure enough, I found it and I was either stupid (or smart) enough to see it at 2:00 in the morning and with a raging headache. So without further ado, here are my thoughts on Yo Soy Boricua Pa' Que Tu Lo Sepas.

I'm pretty damn sure that you, our esteemed readership, is familiar with my past opus on what I think of people like Rosie Perez. Even Furioso feels the same way I do and he's technically one of them! Yes, I'm talking about Nuyoricans again! I fucking hate most of them and I still do. In fact, Mrs. Perez's documentary is partly the reason why I ended up writing my original rant against Nuyoricans in the first place. I also remember making a vague promise to myself to review it, seeing as how it was getting good press. However, after seeing this crud, I realized that I once again underestimated our ethnicity's collective taste in what makes a good film. It was not the all inclusive and impartial look at our history that I was told it was. Neither did it do anyone justice. Nope. It's just a made-for-cable documentary that some poor cable network who specializes in making ethnic based documentaries for the sake of looking all hip and shit let Rosie produce and direct so that Yankeericans in general can feel better about themselves in their collective self-delusion that they are Puerto Ricans. It's a win-win situation. IFC gets it's alterno-film cred. Mrs. Perez can rack up ghetto points with her community and her people, while true Puerto Ricans and Yankeericans that pride themselves on not being a walking stereotype are left seething in anger at the finished product. Fuck, I need another Panadol right now.

My experience watching it was more or less as follows: anger, mild interest, laughing out loud at on screen unintentional hilarity and finally sheer boredom. When I popped the film into the ol' PS2, I did it partly out of curiosity and to get a taste of what to expect when I planned on watching it later on in the day. However, once the menu screen popped up with the Nuyorican neo-folk music blaring I was immediately driven to pace around the room in anger while at the same time watching the damn thing as Rosie Perez and her ugly face started bleating on about her first experience at the Puerto Rican Parade in New York in that fucking annoying Bronx accent of hers. Thank Cylon God that she didn't put her affected nasally Fran Drescher voice on as well. These first few scenes set the tone for most of the rest of the film, which I believe to be a one and a half hour long promo for the aforementioned parade so as to dispel the bad press it has always been getting as a place to go to if you want to rape an ugly Nuyorican ghetto queen or engage in delinquent behavior. I admit that during the first half hour or so I wasn't paying that much attention because I was, in my mind, running scenes of what I hope to be my future holocaust against Nuyoricans and fellow Puerto Ricans whom are not worthy to share in my dream for a better nation (the percent now goes up to 98% dead when the first bombs go off). Once I calmed down, I started to see that indeed Nuyoricans share something in common with us. If you left them in charge of any kind of business, rest assured that nepotism would reign supreme! Just like how Rosie not only produces, directs and narrates the movie, but she also brings in her family on the fun as well with her cousin Sixto playing the role of useless brotherly figure to speak about how he used to get slack for being a Nuyorican of clear black descent (hint: he had a hard time dating white girls. Oh how fucking hilarious yet insightful of you, Sixto Ramos!).

Then it got to the part where I was forced to laugh at the fucking ignorance. You know, when one thinks of a documentary, unless it's some fringe documentary like the ones you pull off the Internet on Google Video, one assumes them to have things like "research" and "general knowledge of the subject" down pat. So when Rosie, on her trip to Puerto Rico, goes and visits the Ponce Massacre Museum and states that Ponce is a city located on the WEST coast of Puerto Rico I knew all my accusations against Nuyoricans had been justified by that sentence alone. Please refer to the map below to see what I mean.

Other highlights of her trip to Puerto Rico include her on the family house remembering the days when she used to live there for a while with her grandparents and talking about shit like the mango trees and the pig they were fattening up to eat on Christmas. Then she did something that no true Puerto Rican would do. She freaked out over a lizard that was in front of her. To put that into context let me just explain something. Puerto Rico is an island in the tropics, hence we have many strange and wonderful things like birds and plants and insects and lizards that you would not find anywhere else. Lizards are such a common sight and so numerous that it's normal to find one even in urban areas and inside your home. They eat mosquitoes and they are harmless. Obviously a person who has lived here for a long time would eventually get used to them and either stay out of their way or ignore their presence. But Rosie just had to have the typical Nuyorican reaction on camera and nearly jumped into a cousin's arms at the sight of yet another small lizard.

After the whole lizard incident we find ourselves back stateside and Rosie and Sixto talk about all the compulsory topics that any ethnic documentary worth its salt must cover. You know, being an American of whatever descent other than white Anglo-Saxon Protestant and the supposed identity crisis that they must go through at one point in their lives, talking about Puerto Rican heroes and then devolving into talking about "Spanish" words that you won't find anywhere else but Puerto Rico. It's called an accent, Rosie. I'm pretty sure that every time you open your fucking man pleaser you speak with one. But then again these aren't real Spanish words either, rather the Nuyorican bastardization of both Spanish and English known as "Spanglish". Oh and supposedly Taino Indians invented the words "hurricane" and "barbecue". I think my favorite scene, though, was when they started talking about the "forced" sterilization program of women that went on in the island during the 50's throughout the 70's. According to Rosie, The Man (read: white American politicians and business leaders) instituted Puerto Rico's industrialization program back in the 50's with the sole intent of getting rid of as many Puerto Ricans as they could. Yes Rosie, Puerto Rican governor Luis Muñoz MarĂ*n instituted Operation Bootstrap which essentially was a New Deal inspired pseudo-socialist modernization program that had the U.S. Congress and U.S. corporations of the time nervous because it was a little too liberal for them, just so that he could get rid of all the dirty spics on the island for the white man! I think that makes sense in a Ron Paul supporting libertarian conspiracy theorist sort of way, but good thing that most of us live in the real world! She says that whitey's master plan was to trick millions of Puerto Rican workers into leaving the island to go and work as migrant laborers on farms all over the U.S. because they didn't have to worry about immigration problems and because it left more room on the island for the Pentagon to make more bases. It also meant that on most island based factories they had on site family planning clinics where women were supposedly coerced into getting sterilized and to serve as guinea pigs for the then experimental but now famous Pill. I dunno, but on a small island where space is at a premium and having too much people would be a bad idea in the long run, I think this would be a good idea. At least now people have like two or three kids max as opposed to, say, fucking ten. Or maybe I think it's a good idea because I hate idiots who breed indiscriminately and Puerto Ricans fall into that category. And get this! Even to this day and age there are developing countries where they are encouraging their citizens to get their plumbing removed! But for people like Rosie it's all one big conspiracy by the Jew Banks to create a world with more white people who can't dance Salsa. God, I hate Salsa music. Thank the Great Magical Xylophone that they didn't bring it up in this film.

At least earlier in the film Rosie and family at a roundtable discussion at the dinner table admit that the Tainos were a bunch of pussies who openly welcomed their Spanish overlords and let them rape their women...and THEN they start to fight back. Okay, they didn't use those exact words, but it does not take a great stretch of imagination to see why Puerto Ricans are pussies who let anybody walk all over them. The funny part was how they admit to this trait like if they were fucking proud of it. No wonder the Puerto Rican campaign of the Spanish-American War was the easiest. I can imagine The eXile's War Nerd wishing that Iraq could be just as easy an occupation as Puerto Rico was. No wonder I fucking hate the Tainos and I'm glad that they got smallpoxed into near extinction.

At this point I got up and started pacing around. Not in anger, but rather in depression and disappointment. Why did I let the Nuyorican hype machine get to me again? Where was the great admission of guilt in which Rosie would find out that real Puerto Ricans feel ashamed of people like her, her annoying cousin Sixto, Marc Anthony and his whore wife J-Lo? Of course, I was just dreaming for that scene to happen and I knew that it was never going to happen. More scenes with even more fucking Nuyricans doing things like building wooden houses in the middle of the Bronx (complete with chickens running on the loose. Get pissed, Furioso!), talking about Puerto Rico as if they ever fucking lived there (I highly doubt it) and topping it off with the Nuyorican community's greatest achievement in trying to make themselves feel pride (as if pride was something you were entitled to): the Puerto Rican Day Parade. Sadly, the only thing Puerto Rican about the parade is perhaps my town of Bumblefuck, Puerto Rico's school marching band that gets invited to it every year. Obviously I can't feel proud of them either as they are composed mostly of people that I vow to eliminate in the Great Cleansing. Especially after they sold out and went to the Rose Bowl Parade this year to serve as product placement for the Puerto Rico Tourism Board by carrying banners advertising said board on international television.

In the end, this is not a movie about Puerto Rico or Puerto Ricans. It's not even a documentary. I say it's more like very low budget sci-fi because most of the information it wants to present to its audience is pretty much just the collective wishful thinking of the Yankeerican community projected onto 86 minutes of video and presented to a network that lets its directors get away with anything. It makes me cringe, fume in anger, cry with shame and bores me ALL AT THE SAME TIME! I would recommend this movie to the Stormfront forums to see if they will organize a counter-parade/Kristallnacht on the parade organization responsible for our national shame and in turn being somewhat responsible for this garbage.

How many drinks do I need for this to be good?: All the homemade rum produced in back yards all over Puerto Rico
Mastur-factor: 0. If you're into fat Latin ass, then -50.
The Stinger: Rosie speaking truthfully when she says that Puerto Ricans are pussies at heart.
Lesson Learned: Apparently I've been going to the wrong college, seeing as how the Pontifical Catholic University of Puerto Rico is located in Ponce ON THE WEST COAST.
http://www.dailyraider.com/index.php?id=3308

Old June 15th, 2010 #39
Shane_Ryan

Location: Completely surrounded by White female race traitors and their mulatto offspring in The Kwa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon S. View Post
I wasn't aware Canada was that bad.
Jon,
Canada is an extremely anti racist country. The Whites of Canada will quickly join anti White, communist groups like the A.R.A. in a heartbeat! But will they join a WN group ??? Nope.
Toronto is the S.H.A.R.P. capital of the world. White Nationalists get attacked whenever they pass out literature up in Canada. Also, Canada has edited Bibles. All of the biblical passages that condemn homosexuality have been taken out. I've heard that 1/3 of the Bible has been removed up in Canada. Most White Canadians only care about hockey, curling, and Molson beer. Canada has no history of racial tension at all. The Whites up there, have never ever fought back, and they kiss the ass of every mud in that commie country. They don't believe in freedom of speech. They believe in censorship. They've never had the fighting spirit.

Old June 15th, 2010 #40
Scott
Banned

Everything seems to be going against us. The system is against us, our very own people are against us, hell, I sometimes feel even God is against us.

I hate I hate I hate all you White liberals, all you White pseudo-intellectuals, you White antis. Whites have to live in shitty neighbourhoods like second class citizens in their own fucking country, White are entraped in debt, they have to think a million times before starting a family! And the fucking government run by White libertards doles out millions to shitskins so they can live comfortably and breed like cockroaches! I hate all you White bootlickers!

Thread