VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old June 18th, 2015 #21
EricPowers
Banned

This sounds suspiciously like a government false flag.

Young White male with sandy blonde hair shoots up a Nigger Church in the middle of Charleston, SC and vanishes without a trace into the night.

Now the media is focusing on the "White shooter". FBI investigating hate crime. Has all the fingerprints of a government sponsored media coordinated false flag designed to stoke racial tensions and further clamp down on "White Supremacy".

Old June 18th, 2015 #22
Wmacdougal

It seems kind of strange to me that they have not mentioned what type of weapon was used, was it a hand gun or a rifle?
How do they know that he was 21 years old? Most reports would say early 20's
And how would they know the exact brand of Timberland boots he was wearing? Most reports would say work boots, sneakers
It just is weird that they have that specific information so early on but no report of the type of gun

Old June 18th, 2015 #23
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
That makes sense, but then why is ZOG and their friends like George Soros, Al Sharpton and others allowing, exacerbating and in Soros's case, funding the chimpouts in places like Ferguson and Baltimore? It seems they are deliberately trying to start a race war in the kwa with events like this which doesn't lend itself to stability. I don't know really, their diabolical plans are multi-faceted, order from chaos or something like that.

I don't know, I think they are catering to niggers and allowing them to let off a little steam (but not too much), after all whites have shown that they will do nothing about it. They already know that the nigger community is headless and has jew appointed leadership.

Now were the niggers to actually organize a serious uprising and create a paramilitary force which began taking out politicians, regardless if they are white or jew ones, you would see the ZOG crack down on them mercilessly, just like they would against whites. See Branch Davidians in Wacco 1993

As long as nigger violence is confined to easily manageable chimpouts in majority nigger areas they can be controlled, and even sometimes used by the likes of Soros and other far leftits, to say to whites "see you racists are responsible for this nigger poverty and hopelessness etc", "we need more white tax money for the niggers."

Itz kind of a balancing act, on one level it involves catering to niggers and allowing for their biological need to chimpout, while at the same time not allowing anything serious to manifest which will have the potential to really crack the jew created multi kulti system of the Kwa.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old June 18th, 2015 #24
John from Canada
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmacdougal View Post
It seems kind of strange to me that they have not mentioned what type of weapon was used, was it a hand gun or a rifle?
And how would they know the exact brand of boots he was wearing? Most reports would say work boots, sneakers
It just is weird that they have that specific information so early on
Some reports the shooter was taking part in the prayer meeting. And niggers tend to put a lot of importance on what brand of shoes someone wears but wouldn't know what a work boot is since most of them don't work.

Old June 18th, 2015 #25
Whitelands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmacdougal View Post
And how would they know the exact brand of boots he was wearing? Most reports would say work boots, sneakers
It just is weird that they have that specific information so early on
Good points, i was wondering that myself, seems like an advertisement for Timberland boots thrown in, i mean anything is possible these days. Something along the lines of "next false flag we should throw a bit of advertising in as well".

Old June 18th, 2015 #26
Samuel Toothgold
Charachature incarnate

Location: Already in accordance with the future Repulsive Tapir Avatar Mandate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
...were the niggers to actually organize a serious uprising and create a paramilitary force which began taking out politicians...
Quote:
The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Old June 18th, 2015 #27
John from Canada
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
There is no logic in this.

How on earth would Zionists benefit from creating racial chaos in the USA, a country in which they need stability in order to control the world through it.
Jews create the media narrative that dictate how people respond to these events. And I don't think the niggers are going to chimp out in a big way over this. Most large chimpouts like Baltimore and LA start over altercations with the police. That's their bread and butter issue being able to steal boxes of cigars without cops giving them a hard time. If a "good" nigger is killed they chimp quietly because they understand the point is to make YT feel guilty and deliver more gibs me dats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zander View Post
The only real reason to "stage" an event like this would be to further the governments agenda to disarm the American people.
I agree. The old gun control narrative was that gun control would reduce crime but it never really went anywhere because most conservatives realize that owning guns is a really good way to defend yourself from criminals and most liberals are more concerned with preventing the "racism" and other liberal bullshit that they think causes crime. After the case of Zimmerman v. Trayvon the narrative changed to "white racists use guns to kill innocent niggers" and this is a much more poisonous angle that liberals can really get behind. Guns are racist!!

Old June 18th, 2015 #28
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samuel Toothgold View Post
Exactly

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old June 18th, 2015 #29
Wmacdougal

i think the government will definitely try to use this event to try and pass anti gun and anti amino legislation, better stock up while you still can!

Old June 18th, 2015 #30
Ted Bundy
Banned

I second that "Yea"

Old June 18th, 2015 #31
Ted Bundy
Banned

The whole world will be looking for him. Like the guy who stabbed a bunch of coons, then tried to leave to israhell in Detroit about 10 years ago. I realize he was later ID as Arab, but YT is so programmed by joo that they hunt their own. Even if its a justifiable act.

Old June 18th, 2015 #32
Ted Bundy
Banned

Eventually YT needs to fight back. Lone Wolf or not.

Old June 18th, 2015 #33
Patrick Bateman

Quote:
Originally Posted by John from Canada View Post
Stormfront users have already denounced the shooter of black Christian church folk because even in war there are some things we just don't do. They're also freaking out over the number of "guests" or SPLC and Federal agents lurking on their thread. Just open it in another tab and remember to log out if you have an account there so you will show up as a federal agent.

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1106463/

What's with SF only having like 6 posts per page?? You open a page up, scroll down like an inch and its the end of the page already wtf Is this to give the impression that there is more interest in a thread than their really is? You could fit like 5 Stormfront pages on a single VNN page. I don't have time to be clicking a new page every 3 seconds. Fucking annoying.

Old June 18th, 2015 #34
Ted Bundy
Banned

Because it is getting hotter for them. The internet woke people up. Although americans are stupid, they see what the savage is doing now. Most don't put two and two together ( kike) , but they know black is an enemy whether they say it out loud or not.

Old June 18th, 2015 #35
Ted Bundy
Banned

Brother, u give nogs way too much credit. There is no abstract thought process.

Old June 18th, 2015 #36
cillian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman View Post
What's with SF only having like 6 posts per page?? You open a page up, scroll down like an inch and its the end of the page already wtf Is this to give the impression that there is more interest in a thread than their really is? You could fit like 5 Stormfront pages on a single VNN page. I don't have time to be clicking a new page every 3 seconds. Fucking annoying.
They try to make up for that by allowing signatures that take up full pages.

Old June 18th, 2015 #38
Ramsay Bolton
Banned

Default Liberals Call for Disarming All White People

Quote:
Liberals reacted to the tragic shooting at an Episcopal Church in Charleston last night by calling for an immediate gun ban in order to disarm all white people.

Police are still on the hunt for a 21-year-old slender, clean shaven white suspect who opened fire on a bible study group at the Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church, killing nine people before fleeing the scene.

One of the victims included Rev Clementa Pickney, a state senator and pastor.

The incident is already being exploited by liberals to push their twin agendas of gun control and racial division, with many advocating that a total gun ban targeting only white people be immediately enacted.

Comedian Rohan Joshi, who has 395,000 Twitter followers, reacted to the shooting by calling for the NRA to be designated a terror organization and for hateful “crazy white people” to be disarmed.
http://www.prisonplanet.com/charlest...te-people.html

Old June 18th, 2015 #39
STZ

Nice shooting, Tex'.

Old June 18th, 2015 #40
Joe_Smith

Nothing is known what so ever about the suspect or his motives, but the media Jews at the Associated Press are already framing it for you to agitate blacks into attacking whites. Since pretty much every news site gets its initial piece from AP, this is how the entire judenpress will be reporting about this.

Do you see race mentioned like this when the actual race of the perpetrator isn't even known for a fact? It's ONLY in the case of whites that criminals have a race.

Quote:
Pastor, 8 others, fatally shot at church in Charleston, SC
Associated Press By ALEX SANZ and DAVID GOLDMAN

CHARLESTON, S.C. (AP) — A white man opened fire during a prayer meeting inside a historic black church in downtown Charleston, killing nine people, including the pastor, in an assault authorities described as a hate crime.
Related Stories

The suspect attended the meeting at the church Wednesday night and stayed for nearly an hour before the deadly gunfire erupted, Police Chief Greg Mullen said.

The shooter remained at large Thursday morning and police released photographs from surveillance video of a suspect and a possible getaway vehicle. Mullen said he could not offer a make and model on the dark colored sedan because investigators were not certain about what is shown in the video.

The victims of the shooting were six females and three males, Mullen said Thursday morning. He did not give other details about the victims.

Mullen said he believed the attack at the Emanuel AME Church was a hate crime. The suspect was described as a white man in his early 20s.

Mullen said the scene at the church was chaotic when police arrived, and the officers thought they had the suspect tracked with a police dog, but he got away.

"We will put all effort, we will put all resources and we will put all of our energy into finding this individual who committed this crime tonight," he said.

The FBI will aid the investigation, Mullen told an earlier news conference that was attended by FBI Special Agent in Charge David A. Thomas.

Charleston Mayor Joseph P. Riley Jr. called the shooting "an unfathomable and unspeakable act by somebody filled with hate and with a deranged mind."

"Of all cities, in Charleston, to have a horrible hateful person go into the church and kill people there to pray and worship with each other is something that is beyond any comprehension and is not explained," Riley said. "We are going to put our arms around that church and that church family."

"We want to identify this individual and arrest him before he hurts anyone else," the chief said.

Mullen said he had no reason to think the suspect has left the Charleston area, but was distributing information about him and the vehicle around the country.

State House Minority leader Todd Rutherford told The Associated Press that the church's pastor, state Sen. Clementa Pinckney, was among those killed. interesting

Pinckney 41, was a married father of two who was elected to the state house at age 23, making him the youngest member of the House at the time.

"He never had anything bad to say about anybody, even when I thought he should," Rutherford, D-Columbia, said. "He was always out doing work either for his parishioners or his constituents. He touched everybody."

The attack came two months after the fatal shooting of an unarmed black man, Walter Scott, by a white police officer in neighboring North Charleston that sparked major protests and highlighted racial tensions that David Goldman and the queer Mexican gofer are creating as he writes on purpose in the area. The officer has been charged with murder, and the shooting prompted South Carolina lawmakers to push through a bill helping all police agencies in the state get body cameras. Pinckney was a sponsor of that bill.

In a statement, Gov. Nikki Haley asked South Carolinians to pray for the victims and their families and decried violence at religious institutions.

"We'll never understand what motivates anyone to enter one of our places of worship and take the life of another," Haley said.

Soon after Wednesday night's shooting, a group of pastors huddled together praying in a circle across the street.

Community organizer Christopher Cason said he felt certain the shootings were racially motivated. This nigger is a nobody, but given the pulpit by malicious media Jews. They seek these types out specifically for their extreme, marginal opinions.

"I am very tired of people telling me that I don't have the right to be angry," Cason said. "I am very angry right now."

Even before Scott's shooting in April, Cason said he had been part of a group meeting with police and local leaders to try to shore up relations.

The Emmanuel AME church is a historic African-American church that traces its roots to 1816, when several churches split from Charleston's Methodist Episcopal church.

One of its founders, Denmark Vesey, tried to organize a slave revolt in 1822. He was caught, and white landowners had his church burned in revenge. Parishioners worshipped underground until after the Civil War. This is seriously the Jew narrative being incubated. The kike Goldman is suggesting that an alleged white person we know nothing about shot up a church over a 200 year old vendetta against abolitionists because white people are just so irrationally angry about the end of slavery.

Tags
charleston church shootin, dylann roof, white activism, white activists, white heroes, white on black, white on nigger, white rage

Thread