Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 13th, 2005 #21
Disturbin the Turban...

'Tis the time of year to be bombarded with solicitations to help these lost causes. Africa has been a veritable Money Pit since it's inception.
Let's face facts; these creatures breed like animals. They basically have litters, knowing most will die, even though the strong don't amount to anything more than rapists, AIDS carriers or militant thugs (the industrious ones become all three ). Why do we feel the need to attempt to preserve the born to die ones. We are getting swamped with these leftovers now. Throughout Europe thy are swarming. Tokyo has a neighborhood just for them. What used to be one or two of them hawking fake Rolexes and cheap Oakley sunglasses on 5th Avenue is now to walk down 5th Ave. is like a stroll through Mogadishu.
It's funny, they always have money for cell phones, airplane tickets to White countries and also to buy guns back home. Yet they can't spend the $.75 a day being solicited from us to give their families food and medicine?!?!? Hmmmm.....something really stinks here
Unfortunately, white lemmings who subscribe to the notion that actors are the founts of knowledge and guidance (still trying to figure out how this happened) will jump on the bandwagon with Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt and Bono and flush money down this continent-sized toilet.
Actually, I agree with one thing many blacks say. Blacks are the original man. They are a blueprint, a composite sketch, a work in progress. But they are still here as almost human. Even the Western nigs are just "apes in pants".
So, c'mon everybody, let's feed the children! Give them a full belly, watch them start fucking again, and then there will be another to feed next year. And so it goes.

Old November 13th, 2005 #22
albion

Default Feed The Children

From its inception, Frances Jones took on a full-time role in the ministry of Feed The Children, establishing and managing the Child Sponsorship Department. Over the years she has helped women in economically distressed countries start their own small-scale enterprises. From Thailand to Central America, from Africa to Russia, Frances' efforts have been well received.

In 1990 Frances traveled to Romania where she sought to help the orphans and street children, plus the many babies suffering with AIDS. In 1993 and early 1994 she traveled to Bosnia and Croatia where she interviewed many of the women and children in refugee camps about their experiences in the war.

In response to the AIDS pandemic, on August 1, 2001 the first Frances Jones Abandoned Baby Center was opened in Nairobi, Kenya to care for and nurture babies who have been discarded and left to die.
http://www.feedthechildren.org/site/..._frances_jones

The Abandoned Baby Center began as a response to a horrific problem: Every day a baby is orphaned or abandoned in Kenya, their parents lost to epidemics, violence and poverty.

http://www.feedthechildren.org/site/...e=abc_homepage

Last edited by albion; November 13th, 2005 at 09:39 AM.

Old November 13th, 2005 #23
diabloblanco92

Yo homie, word up, feed dem chillins!

Old November 13th, 2005 #24
Pixi
resident psycho

Sally Struthers and that old man from the Christian Children's Fund commercials have enough money, why don't they take a few of these "poor children" into their homes and raise them?

These programs are nothing but fucking bullshit. All they do is help niglets who weren't fit to survive in the first place live long enough to make more niglets that can't be afforded. It's a neverending cycle. No matter how much money/food those fucking liberals toss into Africa, the niggers will always be poor. The niggers will always have their niglets featured on commercials whining for more of the white man's money.

Old November 13th, 2005 #25
Disturbin the Turban...

Default Aw c'mon

Have a heart guys. Only $.75 a day for Chrissakes!

Old November 13th, 2005 #26
White Winger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fonz
This shit was on all fucking day. I almost threw up all over my dinner. You know, the slack-jawed yokel looking at you on your television screen with the eyes of discern, telling you to move "x amount of pounds of food to this African village." Rofl, there are no other poor children in the world besides these talking apes in Africa?

Its like the great Oprah Winfrey, the liberal mammy jammy on television going on about how "women love her lips, and features" and bullshit. I think ole Okra should get some marmalaude parmadue and slick tha frizz outta tha fro and get a deflation valve for those lips and then maybe she will look like something homo sapien.

Hey,I'm all for feeding children - the WHITE children,of Appalachia,of Eastern Europe(Ravaged by decades of Jew Communist DEVILTRY),and anywhere else.

But,PLEASE DON'T FEED THE NIGGERS!!!!

Old November 20th, 2005 #27
Oy Ze Hate
We're the Good Guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Der Henker
Let the fly-covered bloated belly niglets be vulture food.
G-d damn that's a good fucking picture. I wish guys like you were still around and posting. Classic picture proving that all photographers aren't useless.

A million years later and the fucking niggers can't even feed themselves or live past the age of 25.

Old November 20th, 2005 #28
Tench

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixi
that old man from the Christian Children's Fund commercials have enough money, why don't they take a few of these "poor children" into their homes and raise them?
My suspicion is that old man fathered most of those dirty kids with his 13 year old Thai prostitutes that he frequents with the money that old white ladies send to his organization.

Look at them kids, they kinda look like him, I even seen a blonde mud kid that was on screen for like 1 second.

Old November 26th, 2005 #29
kkk

Angry

The one thing you never here about is this fact, these people could eat, they ate before the White man ever came along! They have the tools to grow food, yet they starve and here is why. There parents always seem to have food, and be feed, and for some weird reason none of them work yet they have cocaine and other drugs. Put simply the Negro is lazy and wants a handout and they have not the love to feed there children. Sounds familiar doesn't it. WAKE UP AMERICA!

Old November 26th, 2005 #30
Cowan Huberty

I'd like to feed niglets cyanide and hemlock.

White Power!

Old October 25th, 2007 #31
Jay Jay

hahahahahahahahaha--this is my fave thread by far! I was laughing my frickin ass off!!! I bet if that fatass Rosie O'dumbshit reduced her food consumption by just 5%. we could feed all AMERICAN children for years!

Old October 26th, 2007 #32
Itz_molecular
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silicon Messiah View Post
I dont really understand the reasoning in those third world countries. How the hell can someone bring a young child into the world in those conditions?

.............zero forethought .

One of the great hallmarks separating the races .

Old October 26th, 2007 #33
Jay Jay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itz_molecular View Post
.............zero forethought .

One of the great hallmarks separating the races .
Nobody is better at that than those goddam illegals.

Old October 27th, 2007 #34
Itz_molecular
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Jay View Post
Nobody is better at that than those goddam illegals.
It's typical for the darker races . Blacks are , seem to be , the worst .

Old November 3rd, 2007 #35
Jay Jay

Just saw the fuckin commercial again. Pathetic...just fuckin pathetic. Here is a revolutionary concept for Africa...GROW SOME FUCKIN FOOD! If you cant even feed your fuckin self...QUIT MAKING MORE MOUTHES TO FEED YOU FUCKIN DICKWAD...DUH!

Old November 3rd, 2007 #36
Dawn

Animals have better sense then niggers. Most animals won't breed (or nature will abort) if there's not enough forage to see them through an upcoming rough time (a bad winter, ect).

Niggers are like, a joke of civilization or something. How can african females even get pregnant in the first place? While I know the story about the birds and the bees.... What I mean is, doesn't the female body have to be nourished and 'relatively' healthy to be productive? Don't anorexics lose their ability to concieve because of their lack of nutrition? Why don't africans?

Why is it, 'A penny for your thoughts,' but, you have to 'put your two cents' in? Some Jew, somewhere is making a penny!

Old November 4th, 2007 #37
Jay Jay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn View Post
Animals have better sense then niggers. Most animals won't breed (or nature will abort) if there's not enough forage to see them through an upcoming rough time (a bad winter, ect).

Niggers are like, a joke of civilization or something. How can african females even get pregnant in the first place? While I know the story about the birds and the bees.... What I mean is, doesn't the female body have to be nourished and 'relatively' healthy to be productive? Don't anorexics lose their ability to concieve because of their lack of nutrition? Why don't africans?
Look---theres another reason not to give these fools any more food. They gleefully eat all the food we give them for free, and instead of using it to get ahead, they just sit on thier asses and produce more mouths to feed, and when they eat all we give them, they demand more from us. Forget it!

Old November 5th, 2007 #38
Adamic Man

I have a better slogan...

FEED THE CHILDREN... TO THE ALLIGATORS!!!!

AM

Old November 5th, 2007 #39
Holly
Self Bannned

Do the idiots not know how to fish ? There is plenty of food in the ocean which Afrika is surrounded by. Well Ok too bad for those in the middle but the ones like Somalia/Sudan on the waterline should be a nation of seafood lovers.

Old November 5th, 2007 #40
Dawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly View Post
Do the idiots not know how to fish ?
That would require getting up early in the morning or something, and with fishing you have to actually do something. Even if it's just sitting there waiting for a fish to bite, it's still doing 'something' (something = work) and we all know how africans loathe doing that. I'm sure if a fish jumped up out of the water and accidentally fell at the feet of a nigger, he 'might' bend down and pick it up though.

Why is it, 'A penny for your thoughts,' but, you have to 'put your two cents' in? Some Jew, somewhere is making a penny!

Thread