Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 7th, 2021 #221
Serbian

Dr Duke & Patrick Slattery – Tucker Carlson, please stop the bellicose rhetoric on China!

Today Dr. Duke and Dr. Slattery called on Tucker Carlson to cease his scapegoating of China for America’s problems. He has always held up China as a bogeyman for his populist rhetoric because if he talks about Jewish power then he will lose his platform on Fox News. But now he is accusing China of killing Americans with the coronavirus and is calling for at a minimum a cold war against China. He agreed with Senator Josh Hawley when Hawley said that China should have to pay reparations to America for our economic losses.

Nobody knows where this virus came from, but we do know that our Deep State Department and intelligence services spent all of 2019 fomenting violent protests in Hongkong in order to destabilize China. Tucker has been a great voice for us over the past few years, and the last thing we need is for him to revert to join the bandwagon for a mother of all Neocon wars against China.

https://davidduke.com/wednesday200325/

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old April 7th, 2021 #222
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
poor non-whites.
You claimed that the Chinese government doesn't interfere in the affairs of other countries, I pointed out that China invaded Tibet and imprisoned, tortured and murdered its inhabitants, and your reply is basically: Who cares about non-whites?

And when I mention that China is doing despicable things to white people, like flooding Western countries with Chinese immigrants, or rich degenerate Chinese homosexuals illegally buying white children, you simply dismiss it by saying that that's the jews' fault.

It's obvious that you're going to defend the Chinese scum no matter what they do.

Quote:
where is NATO to save the day
In one of my previous posts in this thread I wrote that I wouldn't want Western countries to go to war with China over Tibet or the Uyghurs, so you can put away your strawman about NATO troops.

Quote:
Tucker Carlson’s perverse obsession with China makes him the most dangerous person in the world
Oh, so Tucker Carlson is the most dangerous person in the world? Not the jews who promote faggotry and sex-change operations for children, and who facilitate the third-world invasion of the West (which are things that Tucker opposes)?

Good grief...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBrown View Post
You need to see a doctor.
I guess I shouldn't be surprised that this clown post got three thumbs up.

Old April 7th, 2021 #223
Stewart Meadows

Beijing Biden keeps cucking for the anti-white, mass-murdering Chinese regime:

Quote:
White House Says U.S. Not Discussing Boycott of Beijing Olympics

By Reuters, Wire Service Content April 7, 2021, at 2:09 p.m.

BY JEFF MASON

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. is not discussing a boycott of the 2022 Winter Olympics in Beijing due to alleged human rights abuses, White House press secretary Jen Psaki said on Wednesday.
(...)
Some Republicans have called on the Biden administration to boycott the Winter Olympics in Beijing over China's treatment of Uighurs and its crackdown on rights in Hong Kong.
https://www.usnews.com/news/world/ar...ijing-olympics

And this is the guy who's supposed to start a war with China, according to pro-Chinese propagandists like Andrew Anglin?

Good grief...

Old April 8th, 2021 #224
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
You claimed that the Chinese government doesn't interfere in the affairs of other countries, I pointed out that China invaded Tibet and imprisoned, tortured and murdered its inhabitants, and your reply is basically: Who cares about non-whites?
Tibet is part of China. China doesn't interfere in the internal affairs of sovereign states. Unlike America.

Quote:
And when I mention that China is doing despicable things to white people, like flooding Western countries with Chinese immigrants, or rich degenerate Chinese homosexuals illegally buying white children, you simply dismiss it by saying that that's the jews' fault.
Totally the jews' fault that white nations are being flooded with non-whites (including Chinese)

Quote:
It's obvious that you're going to defend the Chinese scum no matter what they do.
I have no problem with the CCP.

Quote:
In one of my previous posts in this thread I wrote that I wouldn't want Western countries to go to war with China over Tibet or the Uyghurs, so you can put away your strawman about NATO troops.
But the bestial chinks are genociding these poor people. We can't sit idly by and do nothing. its our values, its who we are

Quote:
Oh, so Tucker Carlson is the most dangerous person in the world? Not the jews who promote faggotry and sex-change operations for children, and who facilitate the third-world invasion of the West (which are things that Tucker opposes)?

Good grief...
I'll take Dr Patrick Slattery's and Dr David Duke's WN credentials over yours.

Quote:
I guess I shouldn't be surprised that this clown post got three thumbs up.
Go sign up to fight the CCP. We really need to bring man on man anal, child trannies, feminism and diversity to the chinks

Old April 8th, 2021 #225
Stewart Meadows

I see that two pro-Chinese VNNers gave me thumbs down for my post in which I showed how Beijing Biden refuses to boycott the upcoming Winter Olympics in China. One would think that the China cucks would be happy to know that the US president shares their viewpoint. Guess not.

Quote:
I have no problem with the CCP.
Yes, I know. You will keep supporting China despite the harm it does to white people. And your pro-Chinese stance is shared by the jews and their influential lackeys and institutions, like Hymiewood, the NBA, the Jewropean Jewnion, Bill Gates, pope Francis and the Catholic Church... They all have a strong partnership with the anti-white, mass-murdering Chinese regime.

Feels good to be on the winning team, doesn't it, Serbian?

Quote:
I'll take Dr Patrick Slattery's and Dr David Duke's WN credentials over yours.
The claim that Tucker Carlson is the most dangerous man in the world is absurd, regardless of who the claim is coming from.

Quote:
Go sign up to fight the CCP. We really need to bring man on man anal, child trannies, feminism and diversity to the chinks
It's funny how you use the anti-fag argument to support China, but ignore the fact that rich and degenerate Chinese homosexuals are buying white Eastern European children to abuse.

Old April 11th, 2021 #226
Serbian

Thumbs down

Viciously anti-white Australian Labor party communists hate nationalist China

Quote:
China must be ‘called out’ for treatment of Uyghurs: Labor MP

Sky News Australia 2 hrs ago

Labor MP Catherine King says it is incredibly important for China to be “called out” for the horrific atrocities committed against the Uyghur people in Xinjiang.
https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/other...?ocid=msedgdhp

Old April 11th, 2021 #227
Stewart Meadows

Quote:

Good grief...
Pro-Chinese "White Nationalists" attack Tucker Carlson and call him the most dangerous person in the world because he has criticized the mass-murdering Chinese communist regime. Well, guess what, folks? Jews attack Tucker too, and now they've stepped up their attacks by accusing him of spreading "racist" and "antisemitic" ideas, and they're demanding that he be fired for criticizing the third-world invasion of the West:

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...postcount=2541

Once again, the pro-Chinese "White Nationalists" side with the jews and let themselves be used as the jews' butt-boys.

P.S. Yeah, I know that this isn't particularly important, but I'm not one of the people who give pro-Chinese posters thumbs down in this thread.

Old April 16th, 2021 #228
Serbian

JOG wants Duterte to confront China

Quote:
Duterte urged to confront Chinese ‘bullying’ in South China Sea

Al Jazeera English 32 mins ago

Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte must end his “policy of subservience” towards Beijing, lawmakers and foreign policy experts have said, warning that the Filipino leader’s silence is sending the wrong signal as hundreds of Chinese “maritime militia” vessels continue to congregate within Manila’s exclusive economic zone (EEZ) in the South China Sea.

While several Filipino officials, including the country’s top diplomat and the defence chief, have openly demanded that the Chinese vessels immediately leave the country’s waters, Duterte has kept quiet for weeks.

During an address on Thursday night, Duterte did not mention the South China Sea. His spokesman said earlier that the president preferred to pursue his “diplomatic initiatives” in “private”.

Earlier on Thursday, the Philippine Coast Guard revealed that despite repeated demands by Manila that Chinese ships leave Whitsun Reef, at least 240 Chinese vessels remained in the area and surrounding waters as recently as Wednesday.

The vessels were first spotted on March 7 at Whitsun Reef, which is about 320km (200 miles) west of Palawan Island and within the Philippine EEZ as defined by the International Court of Arbitration at The Hague. Since the first reported sighting, the vessels have dispersed in an even wider area.

In a statement on Thursday, Senator Leila de Lima, an opposition member, warned that the Philippines could become “just another one of China’s satellites” if Duterte and the military failed to confront China.

De Lima said despite the expression of support by the United States towards Manila’s position in the South China Sea, Duterte’s “policy of grovelling before China” could prove detrimental to the integrity of the Philippine territory.

For almost 70 years, the Philippines has maintained a mutual defence pact with the US. But since Duterte came to office in 2016, he has nurtured closer ties with China, and has openly showed his disdain towards Washington, even threatening to end the US-Philippine military alliance.

Risa Hontiveros, another opposition senator, said it was time for Duterte to confront his “best friend” China, for its “blatant deception”.

“China is truly intent on refusing any diplomatic means of resolving our disputes,” she said.

The Chinese embassy in Manila has insisted that what it has called “fishing vessels” are only “seeking shelter” near the reef due to bad weather, adding that the area has been a traditional fishing ground of Chinese fishermen and that it is part of China’s Nansha Islands or Spratlys, which is also disputed.

‘Speak up’
Retired Supreme Court Justice Antonio Carpio, an international law expert, said unless Duterte speaks and defends the country’s sovereignty, China will not take the Philippines position seriously.

“He must stand up himself. Because if his subordinates do the talking, China will not listen. And if the president is silent, then China will continue … the Chinese will take us seriously if the president will speak,” Carpio said in an interview with ABS-CBN News Channel on Thursday.

Carpio, who was part of the Philippine team that won a favourable ruling at The Hague in 2016, also dismissed China’s claim that the vessels within the Philippine EEZ are involved in fishing.

“The maritime militia vessels are manned by maritime militia under the payroll of the Chinese government. In fact, the maritime militia are placed under the command of the [Chinese] navy,” he said.

The Hague tribunal has said the Philippines has exclusive control of the resources within its EEZ. That ruling, however, was dismissed as “null and void” by China, which continues to claim almost all of the South China Sea under its so-called “nine-dash line”.

‘Weak approach’
If the “weak approach” of the Duterte administration in confronting China continues, more features within the Philippines’ EEZ could be taken over by other countries as well in the future, said Liz Derr, co-founder and CEO of Simularity, a US-based geospatial company that has been monitoring incursions in the South China Sea.

China has already built naval and air facilities on an artificial island on top of the Mischief Reef, which is also within the Philippine EEZ. China has also created an island at Scarborough Shoal, which was controlled by the Philippines until 2012.

“Unfortunately, the Philippines is weak. We’ve seen and documented what other claimants have been doing to shore up their claims,” Derr told an online forum organised by the Manila-based think-tank, Stratbase ADR Institute for Strategic and International Studies.

“We’ve seen how much weaker the Philippines is in protecting [its] territory, compared to the other claimants. If this weakness continues, we will surely see more features being occupied by other countries,” she pointed out.

Shore up EEZ
Compared with the Philippines, Vietnam has shored up its sovereign rights over its own EEZ by building 29 outposts in the Spratlys, she pointed out. Malaysia, Brunei and Taiwan also claim parts of the South China Sea.

Derr conceded that it would be unlikely for the Philippines to recover the artificial islands built by other countries, including China, within Manila’s EEZ.

She urged the Philippine government to protect its own EEZ by occupying the unoccupied Spratly features.

Carpio, the former Supreme Court justice, agrees.

“Otherwise, China will beat us,” he said. “China will just put up something there, and there’s nothing we can do. We should put up structures within our EEZ.”

Meanwhile, former Philippine Foreign Affairs Secretary Albert del Rosario said in a statement on Thursday that he shares the concern of former US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton that the Philippines could become a “subject” of China if it does not stand up to Beijing’s “duplicity and being a bully”.

“In our opinion, Secretary Clinton is absolutely correct in expressing her fear that the Philippines could become a subject of China. To the last Filipino, under the leadership of [Foreign Affairs] Secretary [Teodoro] Locsin and [Defense] Secretary [Delfin] Lorenzana, we must finally stand up to Beijing’s duplicity and being a bully,” del Rosario said.

In an interview published on Tuesday, Clinton told the Philippine news website Rappler that she worried the Philippines would become “basically a subject of China through financial investments, through the buying of influence, through the undermining of institutions”.

“I think that there’s a real danger that, left unchecked, the Philippines – no matter who the leader is – would find itself increasingly unable to act without Chinese approval. I don’t think that’s the kind of future that the Philippines would like,” Clinton told Rappler’s Maria Ressa.
https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/world...?ocid=msedgntp

Old April 17th, 2021 #229
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
JOG wants Duterte to confront China
It seems that the Filipinos are worried about China's aggressive behavior:

Quote:
Boxing Champion/Senator Manny Pacquiao Urges China to Stop Philippines Invasion

GABRIELLE REYES 9 Apr 2021

Philippine Senator Manny Pacquiao on Thursday urged China to halt its “creeping occupation” of the Philippines’ Juan Felipe Reef in the South China Sea and recall a fleet of Chinese fishing vessels moored near the structure since early March.

“Its [China’s] militia fishing boats that have encroached in areas surrounding the [Julian Felipe Reef]. … As a friend and neighbor, I appeal to the Chinese leadership to stop this creeping occupation and use your authority to disperse these Chinese fishermen,” the senator said in a statement issued April 8.

Pacquiao said he backed Philippine Defense Secretary Delfin Lorenzana’s formal appeal to Beijing on March 21 to disperse its vessels from Juan Felipe reef.

“We call on the Chinese to stop this incursion and immediately recall these boats violating our maritime rights and encroaching into our sovereign territory,” Lorenzana said in a statement.

The Philippine military believes the 220-strong fishing fleet anchored at Juan Felipe Reef since at least March 7 is manned by Chinese maritime militia members. Juan Felipe Reef is located within the boundaries of the Philippines’ Exclusive Economic Zone (EEZ), which grants Manila the sole rights to fishing and natural resource gathering in the region. Beijing illegally lays claim to Juan Felipe Reef, as it does to nearly 90 percent of the contested South China Sea.
https://www.breitbart.com/asia/2021/...ines-invasion/

I can understand their concern. I mean, just look at what the mass-murdering Chinese regime did to Tibet. Who would want a neighbor like that?

Old April 18th, 2021 #230
Serbian

Neocons and gypsy trash on Sky News attack China.

China's 'aggression' and 'push for global power' is no secret
Sky News Australia

Sky News host Rita Panahi says China's "aggression" and push for global power is not "a secret".

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/other...?ocid=msedgntp

Old April 18th, 2021 #231
Serbian

Thumbs down

Quote:
Boxing Champion/Senator Manny Pacquiao Urges China to Stop Philippines Invasion
This faggot needs to shut his mouth.

Old April 19th, 2021 #232
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
This faggot needs to shut his mouth.
Well, that's an interesting comment. First you claim that the Chinese government doesn't interfere in the affairs of other countries, and when I point out that China invaded Tibet and committed genocide against its people, you reply that Tibet belongs to China (which is absurd).

And when I post an article about China's aggressive behavior towards the Philippines, you reply "This faggot needs to shut his mouth".

Also, in Lutador Branco's thread about Brazilian politics we learn that the mass-murdering Chinese communist regime pressured the Brazilian government into forcing one of its best and most patriotic/nationalist ministers to resign:

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=116

So it's obvious that China does interfere in the affairs of other countries. But hey, don't let reality get in the way of your propaganda.

Old April 19th, 2021 #233
Serbian

Quote:
Well, that's an interesting comment. First you claim that the Chinese government doesn't interfere in the affairs of other countries, and when I point out that China invaded Tibet and committed genocide against its people, you reply that Tibet belongs to China (which is absurd).

And when I post an article about China's aggressive behavior towards the Philippines, you reply "This faggot needs to shut his mouth".

Also, in Lutador Branco's thread about Brazilian politics we learn that the mass-murdering Chinese communist regime pressured the Brazilian government into forcing one of its best and most patriotic/nationalist ministers to resign:

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=116

So it's obvious that China does interfere in the affairs of other countries. But hey, don't let reality get in the way of your propaganda.

Go sell your cheap Neocon jew globalist US govt propaganda elsewhere. Are you even a real nationalist?

BTW, putting the words Brazil and Nationalism next to each other is a joke. That country is a revolting genetic sewer.

At least China is racially homogenous, and they don't export tranny porn.

Old April 19th, 2021 #234
Serbian

Thumbs down

Jews murdering the white race, but some clowns still want to amp up the fake CCP ''threat''. The jew has to distract whites from the real problems they face. It always works unfortunately.

Stewie, do you also think that North Korea is a threat?

Old April 20th, 2021 #235
Gerry Fable
'God Belief, German Piety'

Quote:
Jews murdering the white race, but some clowns still want to amp up the fake CCP ''threat''. The jew has to distract whites from the real problems they face. It always works unfortunately.

North Korea is only a threat to themselves. The NK crisis was pure theatre in order for the US to use the crisis as a pretext to install a THAAD system in South Korea. Ostensibly THAAD was installed to protect the south from North Korea's missiles but THAAD's radar system can penetrate deep into China and Russia which is the real reason why it was installed. Proof the US was plotting to take China down long before Covid-19 first appeared.
"Man is not God. But he is God's birthplace. God exists and grows in man. If God does not come in man, He never comes~ Hence the German religion is the religion of high faith in man."-Alfred Rosenberg

Old April 20th, 2021 #236
Serbian

Quote:
Western Powers Agitating for Revolution in the Philippines to Start War with China Over Fishing Waters

https://dailystormer.su/western-powe...ishing-waters/

Old April 20th, 2021 #237
Serbian

Now, the Western media apparatus is moving to remove him from power, claiming that he did not do enough to stop the flu.

The CIA is now trying to stir up a revolution against him.

VICE News:

Tens of thousands of Filipinos have signed an online petition demanding Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte resign to “save the nation” from his government’s pandemic response as coronavirus cases in the country near one million.

Critics blame mounting caseloads and deaths, slow vaccinations, and economic fallout on Duterte, who has been slammed for frequent unexplained disappearances. In a recent incident, Duterte went missing for two weeks as rumors swirled over his health.

“We deserve and demand better. Our country is on the brink of disaster. At the time the nation needs him most, Duterte is a total failure as a leader. He must step down,” the petition on Change.org read.

As of Monday afternoon it had nearly 60,000 signatures, well above the 500 from the medical, law, media, and religious communities last week.

John Nery, a political observer and columnist for the PhilippineDaily Inquirer, said it was important for people to make their voices heard through the petition even if the chances of Duterte stepping down are slim.

“In terms of what is called narrative capacity, yes, it is becoming clearer that the campaign is in fact already achieving something important: An outraged, deeply frustrated public is telling the true story of the pandemic,” he told VICE World News.

“We are all in trouble because Duterte failed. Duterte is a failure.”

The petition also mentioned “kowtowing to foreign powers,” a reference to Duterte’s alleged unwillingness to confront Beijing over territorial disputes in the South China Sea because of how it might affect vaccine supply.

Yes – telling the United States that you don’t want to do a war to protect fishing waters that you don’t even use is “kowtowing to foreign powers.”

Obviously, the CIA wrote this petition.

No one in the Philippines cares about these fishing waters. There is no evidence that they belong to the Philippines anyway – these are literally international waters.

They want to remove Duterte and get some really anti-China leader in power, so they can start agitating China. What Duterte has repeatedly pointed out is that the Philippines has a long list of problems, and China’s supposed infringement on their fishing waters is not in the top 100 on that list of problems.

https://dailystormer.su/western-powe...ishing-waters/

Old April 20th, 2021 #238
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Go sell your cheap Neocon jew globalist US govt propaganda elsewhere.
I'm not selling jewish neocon propaganda, I'm simply proving you wrong. You claimed that China doesn't interfere in the affairs of other countries, and I showed our readers that that's exactly what it does.

Quote:
Are you even a real nationalist?
Oh, I see. If you don't support the anti-white, mass-murdering Chinese regime, then you're not a "real" nationalist.

Do you realize how insane that sounds? No, you probably don't.

Quote:
BTW, putting the words Brazil and Nationalism next to each other is a joke. That country is a revolting genetic sewer.
I know that there are Indians and negroes in Brazil (just like in the US), but there are also lots of white people there. Many of them are nationalists, and some of them post on VNN because Alex Linder was intelligent enough to create a Brazilian subforum. These Brazilian nationalists are honorable people, and I for one appreciate their posts.

Quote:
At least China is racially homogenous
No, it's not. Lots of Chinese people, especially in the southern parts of the country, are negritized, i.e. they have negro blood, just like the inhabitants of Cambodia, Laos, Indonesia, etc.

But what difference does it really make? Would China's anti-white activities be acceptable if its people were racially homogenous? Would that somehow justify the fact that the mass-murdering Chinese regime is colonizing the West by buying up property in our countries and flooding them with Chinese immigrants that are taking over and putting white people out of business? Would it justify rich degenerate Chinese homosexuals buying Eastern European children to abuse?

Your argument is absurd.

Quote:
No, I don't think it's a threat to the world. Unlike the Chinese scum, the North Koreans mainly keep to themselves in their mountainous hermit kingdom, and I'm fine with that.

Here's my thread about North Korea:

Jew media still talking about dim-witted jew criminal Otto Warmbier (some even invoke the holocaust!)

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=550768

If you find anything there that you disagree with, feel free to post your opinion.

Old April 20th, 2021 #239
Lutador Branco

Quote:
I'm not selling jewish neocon propaganda, I'm simply proving you wrong. You claimed that China doesn't interfere in the affairs of other countries, and I showed our readers that that's exactly what it does.

Oh, I see. If you don't support the anti-white, mass-murdering Chinese regime, then you're not a "real" nationalist.

Do you realize how insane that sounds? No, you probably don't.

I know that there are Indians and negroes in Brazil (just like in the US), but there are also lots of white people there. Many of them are nationalists, and some of them post on VNN because Alex Linder was intelligent enough to create a Brazilian subforum. These Brazilian nationalists are honorable people, and I for one appreciate their posts.

No, it's not. Lots of Chinese people, especially in the southern parts of the country, are negritized, i.e. they have negro blood, just like the inhabitants of Cambodia, Laos, Indonesia, etc.

But what difference does it really make? Would China's anti-white activities be acceptable if its people were racially homogenous? Would that somehow justify the fact that the mass-murdering Chinese regime is colonizing the West by buying up property in our countries and flooding them with Chinese immigrants that are taking over and putting white people out of business? Would it justify rich degenerate Chinese homosexuals buying Eastern European children to abuse?

Your argument is absurd.

No, I don't think it's a threat to the world. Unlike the Chinese scum, the North Koreans mainly keep to themselves in their mountainous hermit kingdom, and I'm fine with that.

Here's my thread about North Korea:

Jew media still talking about dim-witted jew criminal Otto Warmbier (some even invoke the holocaust!)

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=550768

If you find anything there that you disagree with, feel free to post your opinion.

Thanks for the words about Brazil, Stewart Meadows!

I am almost certain that Servio did not want to offend Brazilian Nationalists.

This post is off topic, but as Brazil was mentioned in an unfavorable way, I would like to say something.

We Brazilians have to work, and a lot, in our People, and in our image.

One of the objectives of my presence here is precisely to define Brazil once and for all, without any more unpleasant confusions of identity.

An example, to illustrate this subject:

Traditional Germany as we see and know it, which is in fact the real Germany, the Germany that remains for History, is the Germany built by National Socialism, a rich and powerful, efficient Germany, Aryan people, energetic people, warriors and determined strength.

Germans are still seen like that.

But look at the testimony of Nietzsche, nineteenth century, in his book '' Beyond Good and Evil '', in aphorism 244:

''As a people of the most monstrous mixing and stirring together of races, perhaps even with an excess of pre-Aryan elements, as "a people in the middle" in every sense, the Germans are more incomprehensible, more extensive, more contradictory, more unknown, more unpredictable, more surprising, and more terrifying to themselves than other people are to themselves - they elude definition and for that reason alone are the despair of the French. It's typical of the Germans that with them the question "What is German?"

''In himself, the German man is nothing - he is becoming something, he "is developing himself."

"Good natured and treacherous"- such a juxtaposition, a contradiction if applied to any other people, unfortunately justifies itself too often in Germany.''

Brazil has been the work of European Civilization since 1500, with the arrival of the Iberians, with the addition of the gigantic German and Italian immigration in the 1800s, in addition to other Europeans, who also came.

So, these are people that the true Brazilian nationalist recognizes as the Brazilian people par excellence.

Last edited by Lutador Branco; April 20th, 2021 at 11:53 PM.

Old April 21st, 2021 #240
Serbian

US Air Force Flew Full-Loaded F-16s from Japanese Base to Menace China

The Drive:

The four U.S. Air Force F-16 fighter jets that recently flew a mission over the highly contested South China Sea were photographed landing at Yokota Air Base in Japan, en route to their home base at Misawa. The images confirm that these jets were armed for counter-air operations with a heavy load of live air-to-air missiles. The jets’ appearance in the South China Sea last week coincided with the biggest presence of People’s Liberation Army aircraft in Taiwan’s southwest air defense identification zone (ADIZ) in recent times: 25 aircraft in all.

The Viper photos, taken by Iori, whose tweets can be found here, detail the jets’ extensive armament. Each jet was armed with five beyond-visual-range AIM-120C-7 AMRAAM air-to-air missiles and a single short-range AIM-9 Sidewinder — one of the latest AIM-9X missiles on some of the jets, or an older AIM-9M on the others. Under the belly, each aircraft was fitted with an AN/ALQ-184 electronic countermeasures self-protection pod. All of the weapons were live, a relatively uncommon sight, especially over Japan, and indicated that this was much more than a simple long-distance training mission and, instead, a calculated signal to the Chinese military and possibly even a contingency operation.

As evidenced by the AN/ASQ-213 HARM Targeting System, the distinctive pod-mounted sensor found under the right side of the aircraft’s intakes, these jets are the radar-killing Wild Weasel F-16CM versions but, on this occasion at least, they were carrying maximum air-to-air load-outs. That these live missiles were then taken over the sensitive South China Sea suggests a willingness to demonstrate U.S. ability to generate defensive combat air patrols (CAPs) in proximity to Taiwan, as well as other hotspots in the region.

The photos were taken on April 17, when all four of the jets that had been involved in the South China Sea flight on April 12 touched down at Yokota Air Base, in eastern Tokyo, at around 3:00 PM local time, presumably for a fuel stop, before departing again around 5:00 PM. They then flew home to Misawa Air Base, their home station, around 400 miles further north.

The American people should be asking if a war with China is actually desirable, but there seems to be no interest in that question.

The people should ask: “How is this good for America?”

Instead, people seem to be totally unaware that it is even a question they should be asking.

Most right-leaning people in America are still stuck in a very unfortunate fantasy wherein Joe Biden is actually an agent of the Chinese. This would mean that China, through their control of Joe Biden, is running a massive smear campaign against itself, and threatening a war with itself.

Schizophrenically, right-wingers who more or less deny the coronavirus will also claim that China sent the coronavirus as some kind of biological weapon.

I’ve been reading the WikiHow on How to Talk to a Schizophrenic in order to try to explain to Republicans the fact that the Jewish media is using the China thing as a distraction, while also plotting a war against them to solidify a global government system. It hasn’t really helped. They typically just accuse me of being “in on it” with the Chinese.

When these people start talking about alleged threats from China (most of which are not based in reality at all, a few of which are distorted truths), I’ve really focused on the fact that China is most concerned about Taiwan, and that the US could more or less get any demand fulfilled in exchange for surrendering Taiwan, but it just doesn’t register.

Meanwhile, the left is unconcerned about foreign policy completely, and is focused on attempting to start a war inside of the United States, against the cops and against white people.

As far as I can tell right now, it seems more likely that Russia will be the first target of the current military regime of the United States. The military is threatening both Russia and China equally, but there is more chatter in the media aimed towards justifying a war with Russia.

Russia would also, very clearly, be an easier target than China. Russia has a lot of internal problems, which would become much exaggerated during a war.

The end goal is to overthrow all regimes that are opposed to the Western, Jewish-dominated New World Order system. So both Russia and China are going to have to change their governments in the near future. However, taking out Russia would mean that China is the only major target left.

The biggest question right now is how much, if at all, China would commit to helping Russia defend herself against a ZOG attack.

A war between the US and the combined forces of Russia and China would be interesting. A war between the US and Russia alone would not really be very interesting. Despite how nutty the US has gotten, the ZOG military still maintains the ability to pretty well crush Russia. That’s true at least as far as an observer is able to observe.

If you don’t think this is really happening, then you probably need to rethink that: StratCom just issued a warning to Americans that we might be nuked as a result of the Biden Regime escalating tensions with these two nuclear powers.

Over the last years, we’ve seen a total march toward a New World Order, but a New World Order cannot exist alongside these two independent regimes. Therefore, it is a historical necessity that these regimes be crushed.

Whether or not Americans are taking this seriously or are more concerned about sussing out the Mystery of the Racist Cops, the rest of the world is very much focused on the bizarre, deranged actions of the US military.

When we said that the Biden Administration would be war-hungry, even we couldn’t have predicted that they would be this aggressive. Probably the most frightening part of all is that no one really seems to have any idea who is in charge. The military seems to largely be operating on its own, with the Administration officials and the media left to simply explain what the military is doing after the fact.

So, basically: make sure you have a desk to hide under.

https://dailystormer.su/us-air-force...-menace-china/

Tags
china vs zog

Thread