VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 1st, 2006 #21
Geoff Beck
Hammer

Default First Live Broadcast in 30 Minutes - 7 PM EST / 6 PM CST

Broadcasting LIVE deep in the belly of the ‘kwa’ this is “The Truth Is No Defense”.

I'm your host Geoff Beck. After the monologue finishes I welcome you to join the show by calling 609-910-1418 / the Skype user name to call is: SSKIIT

Old January 1st, 2006 #22
Geoff Beck
Hammer

Default Broadcast #6 Transcript

The Truth is No Defense: 1/1/2006 #6

Listen Here to The Truth is No Defense:
http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/2...NB/gbttind.htm

Listen to The Truth Is No Defense and all Vanguard Radio Media 24/7!
http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com:8000/listen.pls

When you hear the word democracy uttered on the radio or TV, you might want to mentally substitute the world plutocracy. Let’s give it a try, shall we? When Bush says the insurgents fear “the rise of a democratic Iraq” or when he says that “America, is working for a democratic Iraq” doesn’t it make more sense if it read “America, is working for a plutocratic Iraq” or the insurgents fear “the rise of a plutocratic Iraq.” Not to pick on Bush alone, if you live overseas try it for Blair in England, Martin in Canada, or Howard in Australia.

Until quite recently most learned men thought democracy was a dangerous form of government, one which inevitably transitioned into plutocracy and tyranny. Over a span of 2500 years, from the 5th century BC Greeks to the German Idealists of the early 20th century, most thought the best form of government was one which an aristocratic elite – a superior element among the people, the clan, or the gens (which is the Latin work for family or nation united by blood. We form the word gentlemen from this word) would rise and govern: most often this meant a Monarch, a priestly order, or a council of warriors.

Dr. Jacob Alexander has surveyed the past 2500 years of western political thought in his book "Nobilitas: A Study of European Aristocratic Philosophy from Ancient Greece to the Early Twentieth Century" and despite the years there is a surprising uniformity among the thinkers surveyed: democracy and its twin egalitarianism are a curse.

This was the opinion of Plato, Aristotle, Bodin, Burke, Fichte, De Maistre, Schopenhauer, Hegel, and Spengler. Democracy, they said, elevates the inferior; destroys the spiritual life; it transfers power to the unfit; and it inevitably degrades into mob rule, plutocracy, and tyranny. The fruit, as Heinrich von Trietschke (1834-96) warned, of democracy would be that of “a disproportionate share of influence given to stupidity, superstition, malice, mendacity… and nebulous waves of sentiment would introduce an unpredictable element into the life of the State.”

Do you may recall the second inaugural address delivered by George Bush? It was widely reported Mr. Bush, the night before his address, was up late reading a book by the Israeli Jew, Natan Sharansky entitled "The Case For Democracy: The Power of Freedom to Overcome Tyranny and Terror". Sharansky's book claims democracies are inherently peaceful and the entire world ought to be made ready for world wide democratic revolution. Sharansky describes democracies as guarantors of freedom and liberty, and non-democratic states as "fear societies". Prattle such as this is easily countered, but for the inferior who hold power – if only ceremonially - it generates much excitement, like the anticipated arrival of Santa Claus or the Tooth Fairy.

Bush, it was reported, was so enamored by Sharanksy's second rate thought he called for all Americans to purchase the book. We can only guess how much this book has influenced foreign policy; it surely influenced the president's inaugural address of January 20th.

[Clip from Inaugeral Address]

Such, rhetoric, aside from being stupid is also dangerous. But Bush is only the worst, in a long string of idiots, knaves, lechers and half-wits voted into office. In so far as any creature of our kind holds power they are an inferior type, like the devious lecher like Bill Clinton or a fool like George Bush. Before the voting rights act of 1964 – which gave non-whites the right to vote – the American public was a bit more selective about those it allowed into office. The degradation of the masses is so complete that even if a President is exposed as a lecher or a liar the public re-elects the scoundrel.

Ask yourself, why are Jews like the right wing Isreali Sharansky so insistent that all governments be democracies? I’ll to you why, because nations that are mass democracies are easily subverted and manipulated, they are like cattle being intentionally stampeded to edge of a cliff: the hands spooking the cattle, that are blowing the horns, banging the pots and pans, and firing into the air are the Jews using their predominance in the media. For the sake of malice alone the Jew cattle drivers have the herd trample our neighborhoods, churches, and just about any other institution that might serve to strengthen our people. Can any democratically elected politician stand up to the Jews, question their motives, or examination the question of Jewish predominance in the media, banking, or law schools? No! In fact to show how cowed our elected leadership is on December 16th of 2005 the House of Representatives voted unanimously 432-0 to make January Jewish history month. The bill had 252 co-sponsors in congress. Folks, voting got us into this mess, voting will not get us out. The Jews have a lock on our electoral system.

Let’s get a perspective on the rise of mass democracy. Before the twentieth century democracy in Europe was mitigated, in some states by royal veto, by custom, and to some extent by religious tradition; in America women and blacks were not allowed voting privileges. Before the 20th century, especially for example, in the 19th century, in both America and Europe, life was characterized by large families, low crime, sound money, personal freedom, and order - but voting privileges were restricted. These restrictions on voting rights tempered the turbulence of the masses; it kept the demagogic element in democratic politics muted. When voting reform bills in the early 20th century in Europe and United States extended voting rights to women, the young, alien races and criminals the brakes on mob rule where removed. And it does not take tyrant long to find a mob, a tyrant to mold to the mob to his purposes: a tyrant to provide welfare benefits, a tyrant to grant special privileges, a tyrant to exploit friction among men and women the old and the young.

It is worth noting too the rise of a full blown mass democracy - just like full blown AIDS – has been accompanied by many horrors like WWI and II. But isn't that what inferior people do when they rule, destroy and not create? Just as AIDS weakens and kills those it infects, democracy weakens and kills the political and spiritual life of the nation.

Many, in a quite facile way, hail Athens as a beacon of early democracy; though citizenship and voting rights in Athens were restricted to a precious few. I would certainly favor that system over the madness of one-body-one-vote system we have today. But even such restrictions did not, in the long run, prevent Athens from losing the war and degrading into an authoritarian state. Those that have read Thucydides’ “The Peloponnesian War” know that democratic Athens, essentially, voted its own destruction through an imperial war against its neighbors. Readers also know that Democratic Athens was defeated largely because she suffered from irrational and intemperate rule. If you’ve read Thucydides’ history you might remember the debate about the fate of the Mytilenians? So enraged were the Athenians over the Mytilenian revolt that the Athenian Assembly voted to put to death all Mytilenian prisoners and to exterminate the entire male population of Mytilene. To accomplish the genocide a fleet was dispatched. Soon afterwards a second debate commenced, the mood of the democratic mob changed, and after a close vote the assembly voted to reverse the genocide verdict and dispatch another ship to catch the fleet sent earlier to slaughter the Mytilenians. Remember too that the Mytilenians were Hellenes just like the Athenians, fellow Greeks, brothers, and not the hated and alien Persians which repeatedly had tried to enslave the Greeks and deprive them of their ancient liberties.

I think it important to clarify something, a point those in an earlier time might not have needed clarified. When speaking of rule by superior I mean not rule the by the snobbish, lazy, or spoiled. I mean not rule by plutocrats, technocrats, or the businessmen. I mean rule by those whose lineages over the decades and centuries have proved worthy of power. I mean rule by those who have demonstrated loyalty over generations. I mean rule by those that have led men into battle and withstood the fire. What I certainly don't mean is a type of man like the system politician, which lies and prevaricates which appeases and placates, which massages the masses for votes while enriching themselves and their friends - or those taking directives from foreign powers, powers like Mr. Sharansky and his fellow Jews. Also, I am not suggesting the weak or dull of our race are ever to be relegated to the political status of blacks, Mexicans or Jews.

In the past, rule by the superior meant the group of distinguished families called the nobility. Many nobles took pride in knowing their families had ruled for generations, tracing their roots to 8th century and perhaps even to the days of the Roman senate. Today, some noble families have retained there ancient titles but wield no power, and others are now wedded to inferior bloodlines. Some noble houses were slaughtered wholesale by the communists, like the Romanov dynasty at the hands of Jewish terrorists.

Now, lest again, I am misunderstood, I am not in favor or restoring the noble houses of Europe, though there may indeed be a few worthy families still in existence – most are thoroughly corrupt, and have been so for decades. No, what I favor is the formation of new elite, the formation of new noble lineages. This is not something that can’t be done by snapping one's fingers, establishing a commission, or by the vote. Only the merciless scythe known as time can separate the mediocre from the exceptional, this process is one of struggle, it is one of natural selection

When I speak of rule by the superior I know some won't like that. Yes, you may understand the inferiority of blacks and Mestizos, but acknowledging differences among our own kind is too painful or you may think it disruptive or divisive. Recall though, when whites had large families, of say 6 or 7 kids, perhaps only one child would rise above the rest to find success in business or academia. We must find those exceptions, those noble few in our race, or family if you will and nurture them. It absolutely necessary we promulgate and identify the superior of our race, or family.

For this mechanism to work we must come together, build communities, villages, cities, and neighborhoods. It took centuries for Europe to incubate their nobility, so this task is a delicate one. But only by careful selection in a healthy habitat can we identify the superior. In our own space we can educate, fund and encourage the propagation of new nobility, for this we need our own living space.

Today, we live in a system with promulgates the degenerate and inferior, especially in politics and the arts. A system which favors the hypnotic beat of the jungle over polyphony, a system which exalts the Negro beast before the gentleman. A system with exalts money and the "here and now", before discipline, duty, and sacrifice. In such a system we cannot survive, we will simply be out competed, genetically eliminated. For in the race to the bottom the degenerate and inferior win.

The Spanish philosopher Ortega y Gasset wrote a provocative book discussing the rise of mass societies in Europe and America entitled “Revolt of the Masses.” (1932). If you are interested in this topic of mass man, mass democracy and nobility I recommend the book. In Revolt of the Masses the philosopher used a quote from the Roman poet Horace to describe the loss of vitality, the decline in standards and morals in the twentieth century, a decline which seemed to manifest itself in the very breeding of the race. Horace, though, was writing in the 1st century, during the rise of the Caesars and the decline of the Roman Republic, he wrote:

"Our fathers, viler than our grandfathers, begot us who are more degenerate still, and we shall bear a progeny more degenerate."

Consider that when you see a little black baby call out “mamma” to a white woman.

Old January 1st, 2006 #23
Subrosa
Banned

Good show Geoff! Sorry I didn't call in, I have a hangover and I don't think I would have been a good caller.

I linked it in the history channel though so I'm sure new listeners heard you fine :cheers:

Old January 2nd, 2006 #24
Chain

What a great show, Geoff. I listened to it all. It's already been said before, but your teaching method of causing volk to reach their own logical conclusions based on your step by step analysis, and your cadence is so much like Dr. Pierce's.

I am glad Goyfire seemingly caused you to take some type of step from trying to convince conservatives to coming full on to our side. Thanks to Alex and Agis!

As Subrosa almost did, I too almost called in...except I was fascinated and mesmerized by your teaching dialogue. You're going to make many a teaching podcast-- it'll be a big, big prob for The Kwa's rabbis.

You're even better live than memorexed. I'm glad.

Old January 2nd, 2006 #25
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Thanks Jeff for that recommendaton of Ortega Y Gasset. I've wondered what book of his to start with and that sounds great.

Old January 8th, 2006 #26
Geoff Beck
Hammer

Default The Truth is No Defense: 1/8/2006 #7

Listen Here to The Truth is No Defense

Welcome to the broadcast… very happy to be with the folks at VNN tonight.

Tonight I’d like to talk about the Germans and their role in our history, and I think it necessary to mention that although my surname is German, I am not a full blooded German. I’m proud to be a full blooded Aryan though, but my blood is more Scots-Irish than German. My world view though is pan-Aryan, and is based in the European experience in America, and in that regard I’m not much of a chauvinist among European nationalities. I’ll also be discussing Christianity tonight, and, in contrast, I’ll let the listener decide what exactly I think about that subject.

The twentieth century, as we know, was a particularly dreadful time for our race, and what emerged after WWI and WWII was unlike what preceded it. What happened to our nations was nothing short of apocalyptic; many cities in continental Europe lay in rubble and entombed in that rubble were millions of our kin. Even those nations not bombed would soon undergo a cultural revolution as destructive as anything unleashed by a bombing run. Those slaughtered, the Americans, English, French, Russians, Italians, and Germans were often the fittest of our breed. And please keep in mind when I say Americans, English, French, Russians, Italians, and Germans I'm talking our flesh and blood, often our best flesh and blood. War is dysgenic; it sacrifices the bravest, most fearless, and courageous of our kind.

Official history tells us the Germans caused both wars and lost them both, but the real loser was our race. Among the parties involved in these fratricidal conflicts of the twentieth century it is the Germans, in particular, that I wish to talk about tonight. The Germans are - or were - no ordinary people; they are among our race’s finest specimens. Even today the average IQ in Germany is 102, among the highest in Europe. In contrast the United States' average IQ is 98 and, I suspect, that number is dropping quickly.

Links: Battle of Teutoberg Forest
http://www.kalkriese-varusschlacht.d...start_eng.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_...utoburg_Forest

The German tribes that emerged from the hyperborean regions of antiquity met, and held, the Romans legions at the Rhine. In AD 9 the Romans sent 3 legions into German lands. Deep in the Teutoburg forest the Romans and the Germans met. The legions led by Varus and the Germans by Hermanius. The Germans slaughtered the Romans to a man. The battle of Teutoburg forest is an interesting tale, yet the point is the Germans were, even before encountering the Romans, an intelligent race capable of defeating the Romans on the field of battle. Even the Greeks with their formidable hoplites and the Egyptians with their navy fell before Romans, not so the Germans. Julius Evola saw the Germans not so much as warriors but as the bearers of a new culture, one that would reinvigorate the decaying Roman Empire - the 'light of the north.' Evola and others argued it was the Germans that remade Christianity making it meaningful to the Aryan culture of Europe.

As the Roman Empire in the West decayed, the Germans filled the empire staffing its armies and rising to rule. They brought to the old empire a renewed sense of duty, honor, and youth; importantly they remade Judaic Christianity - which had spread like cancer in the decaying empire. I'll speak more about Evola's views on German culture and their impact on Christianity and decaying Roman Empire later in the broadcast. Anyway, the destruction of Germany in 1945 weighs most heavily upon us, for they, as Pierce said, were among the best of our people.

In 2003 the sociologist Charles Murray, a coauthor of the Bell Curve, published Human Accomplishment which surveyed recorded history from 800 BC – 1950 AD. The purpose for writing Human Accomplishment was to identify those precious few individuals responsible for creating the greatest works of art, literature and significant scientific discoveries. Like the Bell Curve, Human Accomplishment was subject to great criticism from the priests of political correctness, and for that reason alone it deserves to be read. Using a rigorous and consistent methodology Murray confirms what Pierce declared, the Germans are indeed among the very best of our kind.

Map of Holy Roman Empire
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:W...verdun_843.png

One section, on pages 301-303, of Human Accomplishment features outline maps of Europe onto which blue dots are affixed. Each blue dot represents an individual responsible for a significant accomplishment(s) in the arts or sciences. Readers will note Germany is filled with blue dots, as is Northern Italy and Southern England; America has few dots, China and India less, and Latin America and Africa almost nothing. Some will recognize this area of Europe filled with blue dots - with the exception of England - as borders of the Holy Roman Empire (843-1806). For purposes of later in the broadcast I wish to now note the boundaries of the Holy Roman Empire extend beyond the Rhine into the German heartland, that large chunk of middle Europe which the Romans never conquered, a place in Europe where the “roman sword” – as some say - never cut.

Understanding the Holy Roman Empire requires knowledge of geography and history few Europeans, much less Americans, possess. But suffice it to say the empire was incubator of European culture and nobility. The empire founded by Charlemagne (747-814) was the empire of the German princes, the empire of ancient European nobility, the home of the Hapsburgs, the Saxon, and Hohenstaufen houses. I list these names of Franco-Germanic aristocratic families to demonstrate their pedigree is quite old and the Germans a noble race. Tacitus (56-117), a Roman Historian, perhaps the first Chronicler of the Germans, regarded the tribes and the rulers

Quote:
of Germany as free from all taint of intermarriages with foreign nations, and that they appear as a distinct, unmixed race, like none but themselves.
On leadership he said,

Quote:
They choose their kings by birth, their generals for merit. These kings have not unlimited or arbitrary power, and the generals do more by example than by authority. If they are energetic, if they are conspicuous, if they fight in the front, they lead because they are admired. But to reprimand, to imprison, even to flog, is permitted to the priests alone, and that not as a punishment, or at the general's bidding, but, as it were, by the mandate of the god whom they believe to inspire the warrior.
Tacitus’s description of the Germans is not one of a group needing “Roman civilization” of any kind, much less “Christian civilization.”

It has been asserted by some that Christianized Romans brought "civilization" to the Germans via the “Roman sword.” Well, as we have seen the Romans made little progress in military actions against the Germans. Anyway, the story goes like this: the “'Roman sword' and the Christian message civilized the barbarian German tribes”. I disagree with this theory.

The Roman Empire is not to be confused with the Roman Republic. The Roman Republic was compromised of Italian tribes like the Romans, Volsci, Aequi and others. The Republic was a tribal thing, it was not Christian it had no explicit ideology of universalism, though it was flexible and offered the conquered some autonomy. Remember that it was the Roman Republic that produced political thinkers and philosophers such as Cicero and Cato, while the Empire produced lechers and the dissolute like Nero and Caligula. It was the Republic that developed a complex political system with divided government, while it was the empire that was a centralized autocratic institution ruling in a manner of oriental despotism. The empire, which was consolidated by Augustus in the first century, metastasized into a polyglot multicultural cesspool, much the America today, with pretensions of world rule. Perhaps we can make an analogy to the old American Republic and the empire we now live under. Where the American Republic created statesmen like Jefferson Davis and John C. Calhoun in contrast the American Empire has produced us George Bush and Bill Clinton. Where the American Republic produced poets like Edgar Allen Poe the American Empire offers Maya Angelou instead.

The Romans – both Empire and Republic - conquered much of Western Europe but also Asia Minor, Egypt, North Africa, and for a time Mesopotamia; these “conquered” alien cultures returned the favor, exporting back to Rome their oriental religions. Cosmopolitan dissolution overtook Rome and destroyed the heritage and customs of the Italian tribes. Christianity was only one of the many cults to come to Rome.

After the rise of the empire both the quality and quantity of literature and art declined, and, in course, the politics became centralized and despotic. The discipline of the Roman army also declined, as was demonstrated in the crushing defeats at Adrianople (378) and Chalons (451). The observances of ancient customs were neglected. Soon, bizarre cults replaced Italian beliefs, one of which was the Judaic sect called Christianity. But how could Judaic system take root in Europe?

Now we return to Evola. When we look at European history and culture we don't see the ethics of Judaism, instead we see the culture of chivalry, honor, fealty, sacrifice, and a not a culture of petty money grubbing and narrow ethnocentrism typifying Judaism. This chivalric spirit came from the Northern-Aryan culture that lay for centuries to the north of Rome – just beyond its reach.

[Read from P. 298 and 299 of Evola's RATMW]

When we strip the layers of Aryan customs, art, and spiritual inspiration that the Germans – and other European tribes – layered onto Christianity nothing but a provincial Levantine cult remains. When you think of Christian civilization think of the Grail story, Tristan and Isolde, the Song of Roland, Albrecht Durer, Holdbein, Bach, Handel, Stain Glassed Windows, Feudal Law, Gothic Churches, this is Christianity, this is what are ancestors fought for and not some indecipherable Jewish scribbling. When we strip out the Aryan covering on Christianity all that is left is the sterile nub of Christian Zionism, or Judeo-Christianity. Reduced Christianity is lifeless, harsh, unimaginative, uncreative, narrow, and inflexible. It is not a vessel of culture, but the acid of anti-culture.

Let’s look at the accomplishments of Christianity in the last 60 years. Have we witnessed the construction of any magnificent churches? Most churches today look like strip malls or Wal-Marts. What about other art? A few years ago I visited a few local protestant churches and do you know what I heard? I heard not the music of Handel, Bach or Beethoven but the beat of drums and the rhythms of Africa. The churches have disposed of the Aryan for the African. Ok, but what about Christian influence in politics? Christians, in too many circumstances, have merely become lap dogs for the state of Israel. Sure, they also fight a rear-guard battle against Homosexuality while, ironically, voting for a party whose leadership is packed with queers.

Most churches whether Catholic or Protestant are enthusiastic promoters of third world immigration. This Christian betrayal of Whites has been going on for some time; many of Rhodesia’s Christians weakened the resolve of whites in that nation, now named Zimbabwe; the Christian churches of South Africa also fell in line and passively allowed the black takeover of South Africa; and now the American Churches are working to weaken America by encouraging miscengation and mass immigration.

I think somewhere under that rubble of bombed out Germany is or was the answer to our crises of faith. Germany I suspect had the seed of regeneration, perhaps a revivified form of Christianity, perhaps something new.

Old January 8th, 2006 #27
Cthulhu

Interesting reading. I've not yet been able to listen to the show, but would like to say something about the text.

The Roman Republic was not a philosophical one. It took the established reign of the Caesars to make it more 'Greek', that is to give the new rich and old aristocracy a new philosophical peg to hang their hats on (which Juvenal complains about bitterly), til we find Marcus fighting to maintain the empire while writing his meditations in Greek.

As for the superiority of the Germans and significant acomplishments, excepting the stand out Gauss, for our maths we are heavily indebted to the French: Fermat, Poincare, Descarte, Galois. I am just trying to point out that all European peoples once had something to give, quite often having a national particularity.

As for honour and money grubbing, we must remember the Knights Templar, the first bankers of Europe whose rising tide of money wealth was eventually cut off by the French king. Of course the Templars had picked up some strange ideas from their time in Middle East.

Mention of the Grail is made and the story of the grail has parallels with the idea of the dwelling place of the presence of god, the chalice being a feminine symbol and related to the jewish idea of the feminine Shekinah. This again could be from the meeting of cultures in the middle east at that time.

As for the rubble of the bombed out Germany, we know that the NSADP dismissed the "Decline" of Spengler as pessimistic:

Quote:
A. Hitler, MAY 1, 1935 in Berlin

A writer has summed up the impressions made on him by this time in a book which he entitled 'The Decline of the West.' Is it then really to be the end of our history and of our peoples? No! we cannot believe it. This age must be called, not the decline of the West, but the resurrection of the peoples of this West of ours! Only that which was old, decayed and evil perishes; and let it die! But new life will spring up. Faith can be found, if the will is there. Our leadership has the will, and faith is with the people.

So we have come together on this day to prove symbolically that we are more than a collection of individuals striving one against another, that none of us is too proud, none of us too high, none is too rich, and none too poor, to stand together before the face of the Lord and of the world in this indissoluble, sworn community. And this united nation, we have need of it. When was a leadership at any time faced with a heavier task than our German leadership? Consider, my comrades, what our Germany is, and compare it with other countries. What have we? One hundred and thirty-seven people to the square kilometer; no colonies; no raw materials; no foreign exchange, no capital, no longer any foreign credits; only heavy burdens, sacrifices, taxation, and low wages. What have we, compared with the wealth of other States, the wealth of other countries, the wealth of other peoples, with the possibilities of living that they possess? What have we? One thing only; we have our people. Either it is everything or it is nothing. On it alone can we count. On it alone can we build. Everything that we have created up to the present we owe solely to its goodness of heart, its capacity, its loyalty, its decency, its industry, its sense of order. And if I weigh all this in the balance, it seems to me to be more than all that the rest of the world can offer us. So this, I believe, can be our message to the other peoples on this first of May: 'You need have no fear that we want anything of you. We are proud enough to confess that we ourselves own that treasure, which you certainly could not give us - our people.' I could, as leader, think of no more glorious, no prouder task in this world than to serve this people. One might give me continents, but I would rather be the poorest citizen among this people. And with this people we must and shall succeed in achieving also the tasks that are still to come.

What we want lies clear before us: not war and not strife. Just as we have established peace within our own people, so we want nothing else than peace with the world. For we all know that our great work can succeed only in a time of peace. But just as the leadership of the nation in the domestic sphere has never sacrificed its honor in its relations with the German people, so it can never surrender the honor of the German people in its dealings with the world.

We know what we owe to the world. May the world come to understand what she can never deny to a proud people, and above all may she comprehend one thing: the Germany of today is not the Germany of yesterday - just as little as the Germany of yesterday was the Germany of today. The German people of the present time is not the German people of the day before yesterday, but the German people of the two thousand years of German history which lie behind us.
further...

Quote:
22 January 1938 Address to Senior Officers

Rome had risen to greatness through strong leadership. The old world was conquered by new nations from the East, seeking living space in the West. However, Christianity provided a basis which prevented the onset of complete chaos and which bound people together. This was the basis of the Holy Roman Empire. It was a sign of great narrow-mindedness in this connection to refer to Charlemagne as the Slaughterer of the Saxons.

He was compelled to strike down the opposition because of his policy of Christianity. It simply remained a pity that the best German blood was lost.

In the modern age, millions saw nothing in Christianity. This was the fault of the form, not the content. Old forms had to go and be replaced by the new.
but we need to turn to the speech of Adolf Hitler in Nuremberg, 6th Sep, 1938 and keeping in mind Spengler's "Decline" to see just what Hitler was striving for...

Quote:
THE proof of the endowment of a true artist is always to be found in the fact that his work of art expresses the general will of a period. Perhaps that is most clearly shown in architecture.... The religious mystical world of the Christian Middle Ages, turning inwards upon itself, found forms of expression which were possible only for that world - for that world alone could they be of service. A Gothic stadium is as unthinkable as a Romanesque railway station or a Byzantine market hall. The way in which the artist of the Middle Ages, of the beginnings of the modern world, found the artistic solution for the buildings which he was commissioned to create is in the highest degree striking and admirable. That way, however, is no evidence that the conception of the content of life held by the folk of his day was in itself either absolutely right or absolutely wrong; it is evidence only that works of art have rightly mirrored the inner mind of a past age. It is therefore quite comprehensible that insofar as the attempt is made to carry on the life of that past age, those who search for solutions of artistic problems can still seek and find there fruitful suggestions. Thus one can easily imagine that, for instance, in the sphere of religion men will always work backwards to the form-language of a period in which Christianity in its view of the world appeared to meet every need. On the other hand, at the present moment the expression of a new view of the world which is determined by the conception of race will return to those ages which in the past have already possessed a similar freedom of the spirit, of the will, and of the mind. Thus, naturally, the manifestation in art of a European conception of the State will not be possible through civilizations, as, for example, the civilization of the Far East, which - because foreign to us - have no message for our day, but will rather be influenced in a thousand ways through the evidences and memories of that mighty imperial Power of antiquity which, although in fact destroyed fifteen hundred years ago, still as an ideal force lives on and works on in the imaginations of men. The more nearly the modern State approaches to the imperial idea of the ancient World-Power, so more and more will the general character of that civilization be manifested in its influence upon the formation of the style of our own day.

National Socialism is not a cult-movement - a movement for worship; it is exclusively a 'volkic' political doctrine based upon racial principles. In its purpose there is no mystic cult, only the care and leadership of a people defined by a common blood-relationship. Therefore we have no rooms for worship, but only halls for the people - no open spaces for worship, but spaces for assemblies and parades. We have no religious retreats, but arenas for sports and playing-fields, and the characteristic feature of our places of assembly is not the mystical gloom of a cathedral, but the brightness and light of a room or hall which combines beauty with fitness for its purpose. In these halls no acts of worship are celebrated, they are exclusively devoted to gatherings of the people of the kind which we have come to know in the course of our long struggle; to such gatherings we have become accustomed and we wish to maintain them. We will not allow mystically-minded occult folk with a passion for exploring the secrets of the world beyond to steal into our Movement. Such folk are not National Socialists, but something else - in any case, something which has nothing to do with us. At the head of our program there stand no secret surmisings but clear-cut perception and straightforward profession of belief. But since we set as the central point of this perception and of this profession of belief the maintenance and hence the security for the future of a being formed by God, we thus serve the maintenance of a divine work and fulfill a divine will - not in the secret twilight of a new house of worship, but openly before the face of the Lord.

There were times when a half-light was the necessary condition for the effectiveness of certain teachings: we live in an age when light is for us the fundamental condition of successful action. It will be a sorry day when through the stealing in of obscure mystic elements the Movement or the State itself issues obscure commissions.... It is even dangerous to issue any commission for a so-called place of worship, for with the building will arise the necessity for thinking out so-called religious recreations or religious rites, which have nothing to do with National Socialism. Our worship is exclusively the cultivation of the natural, and for that reason, because natural, therefore God-willed. Our humility is the unconditional submission before the divine laws of existence so far as they are known to us men: it is to these we pay our respect. Our commandment is the courageous fulfillment of the duties arising from those laws. But for religious rites we are not the authorities, but the churches! If anyone should believe that these tasks of ours are not enough for him, that they do not correspond with his convictions, then it is for him to prove that God desires to use him to change things for the better. In no event can National Socialism or the National Socialist State give to German art other tasks than those which accord with our view of the world.
It was to move out of the Faustian and the gothic gloom of the cathedrals and let Christianity fully flower in the light of day, as a positive motivating force rather than the whip of the flagellant, as world affirming rather than world denying. Christianity was/is moving in that direction but it was/is possible for it to become perverted and distasteful under the judaic rule, affirming the destructive elements in the world and not the creative.

Anyway, that is my .02 on some of the content. Very thought provoking essay. Keep up the good work.

Old January 9th, 2006 #28
Geoff Beck
Hammer

Default Points noted

Thankyou for your comments, enjoyed your perspective.

Old January 9th, 2006 #29
Owain_Glyndwr
Crazed Lone Gunman

Dont know if its just a one off bad download this end but the copy I have has a corrupted file header and crashes windoze media player....

Re-sampled it in CEP and it played fine..

14/88

From the Legend of Beenzon Toaste.

Old January 9th, 2006 #30
Geoff Beck
Hammer

Default corrupted file?

I downloaded the full mp3 (not the stream) this morning and, oddly, I had to restart the mp3 about 10 minutes into the broadcast. Don't know if accidently hit the mouse, or what?

Don't know if anyone else had that problem?

Old January 9th, 2006 #31
Stormfront Riggs

Excellent Show Geoff. Don't be hesitant in your criticism of a Jewish originated religion, that for the most part, has been a destructive force to the existence of our people as a separate, unique race and culture. These discussions are important but they should be kept within WN circles and not used for recruiting unless we're targeting Atheists and Pagans. I really love Peter Shank but my God, please stop telling me how Christianity (a middle eastern religion) united the White race, how it's the basis of Western Civilization and that it's an effective tool to use against the Jew - because Jesus, even though he was a Jew, was somehow an anti-Semite because he spoke out against a few Jews (Pharisies) in leadership positions. We need to get the **** away from this suicidal religion, if White people want to worship a Jewish God, they should have the absolute freedom to do so, but as modern Christianity stands today I want no part of it!

Lets look at what Christianity supports today:

- Love your enemy
- Turn the Cheek
- Worship the jew as the chosen one
- Convert the non White
- Give charity to the non White (if Christian)
- Marry the non White (if Christian)
- Miseginate with the non White (if Christian)
- Support and defend immigration from the third world (if Christian).......

Old January 9th, 2006 #32
Geoff Beck
Hammer

Default Is Oppostion to Immigration Sinful?

Mr. StormfrontRiggs:

"Support and defend immigration from the third world (if Christian)......."

From what I can tell most Christian churches don't care if immigrants are even Christian. So, deluded are they, so captivated they are by the Jew agenda. Remember discrimination is bad, sinful.

Old January 9th, 2006 #33
Itz_molecular
Banned

Default Suicidal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormfront Riggs
. We need to get the **** away from this suicidal religion,
A dirty little secret of the Christian Religion is the vast number of suicides that it has caused. The endless psychological manipulation of "guilt,sin,guilt,sin" has cost a terrible toll. We have probably lost the best of our race to that ! The
kindest, most caring and most sensitive of our people have taken their own lives, thanks to a doctrine of manipulation by guilt and promise.

Old January 9th, 2006 #34
Stormfront Riggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itz_molecular
A dirty little secret of the Christian Religion is the vast number of suicides that it has caused. The endless psychological manipulation of "guilt,sin,guilt,sin" has cost a terrible toll. We have probably lost the best of our race to that ! The
kindest, most caring and most sensitive of our people have taken their own lives, thanks to a doctrine of manipulation by guilt and promise.

Indeed, "Our mental institutions are literally over flowing with Jesus freaks, don't be one of them"

-Ethnic Cleansing-

Old January 10th, 2006 #35
Owain_Glyndwr
Crazed Lone Gunman

Quote:
because Jesus, even though he was a Jew, was somehow an anti-Semite because he spoke out against a few Jews (Pharisies) in leadership positions. We need to get the **** away from this suicidal religion, if White people want to worship a Jewish God, they should have the absolute freedom to do so, but as modern Christianity stands today I want no part of it!

Jesus was no more Jewish than my cat and i'm sick of goddam Judeo_Christian lies sowing dischord and promulgating bullshit hiding behind Celtic, Nordic, Nazi psudonyms. Ikke vet jeg hvorfor dem skulle være anonym da. Er du Judisk kansje??. Det tro jeg.

If by any vague chance you would stand to benefit from a process of education in this matter I recommend the works of Dr Bertrand Comparet
or Dr Wesley Swift which will leave you under no illusion regarding the Judeo_Christian oxymoron you so tacitly chose to adhere to and employ as a means of attempting to making anyone who does not ascribe to your insane view look stupid. In typical jewish fashion I may add. Jesus was not a Jew, he did not in any way shape or form represent Judaism, Phariseism or any Talmudic rite or fervour. Au Contraire.. The Jews worship NO GOD.

From the Legend of Beenzon Toaste.

Old January 10th, 2006 #36
Aronomus

Very good shows. Very rich content. I may CD some to a reluctant relative or two because the voice is intelligent, knowledgeable, confident... the antithesis of the Hollywood biker-racist-hater. It will be tough for The Tribe to deal with you and any others like you now coming on line.

I'm a techie. So, I want to mention that, from what I have heard, the technical part of your show is very good. Audio level and quality, low background noise and echo. Pro quality. Also, the phone patch audio seems as good as it could be. By contrast, some of the other shows need a little work and discipline in the nuts and bolts department.

Keep it up

Old January 10th, 2006 #37
Stormfront Riggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owain_Glyndwr
Jesus was no more Jewish than my cat and i'm sick of goddam Judeo_Christian lies sowing dischord and promulgating bullshit hiding behind Celtic, Nordic, Nazi psudonyms. Ikke vet jeg hvorfor dem skulle være anonym da. Er du Judisk kansje??. Det tro jeg.

If by any vague chance you would stand to benefit from a process of education in this matter I recommend the works of Dr Bertrand Comparet
or Dr Wesley Swift which will leave you under no illusion regarding the Judeo_Christian oxymoron you so tacitly chose to adhere to and employ as a means of attempting to making anyone who does not ascribe to your insane view look stupid. In typical jewish fashion I may add. Jesus was not a Jew, he did not in any way shape or form represent Judaism, Phariseism or any Talmudic rite or fervour. Au Contraire.. The Jews worship NO GOD.

Jesus was not a Jew? What was he a Viking?

By the way I think my views are well thought out and not in the least bit insane.

Old January 11th, 2006 #38
Walter E. Kurtz

Quote:
Jesus was not a Jew? What was he a Viking?

By the way I think my views are well thought out and not in the least bit insane.
Hey, Riggs, when the time comes, the wacky xtian folk like Owain G will have to be "re-educated" in special camps.

Old January 11th, 2006 #39
Walter E. Kurtz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoff Beck
Mr. StormfrontRiggs:

"Support and defend immigration from the third world (if Christian)......."

From what I can tell most Christian churches don't care if immigrants are even Christian. So, deluded are they, so captivated they are by the Jew agenda. Remember discrimination is bad, sinful.

Excellent shows Geoff! I look forward to each one!

Old January 14th, 2006 #40
Geoff Beck
Hammer

Default The Truth is No Defense: 1/13/2006 #8

The Truth is No Defense: 1/13/2006 #8

Television and books; The Media Jews and Winston Churchill.

Listen Here to The Truth is No Defense

Race mixing, gratuitous violence, lewd and low brow comedy comprise so much of television broadcasting that three years ago I quit watching television. I think it likely that my utter disgust with television led directly my racial awareness. I suppose all the time spent watching television crowded out the space my brain needed to think. Now, of course, there are many more reasons why I don’t watch television. The initial reason for quitting television was disgust. Now of course I have so many more reasons to hate television: like knowing television programming is written, directed, scripted, and often performed by Jews, and even publications the review television broadcasting are often owned or controlled by Jews. Having the Jews script our news and entertainment, in other words, inform us about our world and nation is the primary reason, I think, for our cultural disintegration.

Often when speaking to racially conscious whites I mention that I don’t watch TV, and most agree with my feelings of disgust, yet I’m amazed at how few have unplugged their TV sets. Many tell me they don’t watch garbage TV, but instead watch the “good shows” on serious outlets the Discovery Channel, PBS, the Weather Channel. Others tell me they to watch TV, even garbage TV, to keep an eye on the Jew.

For those that want to keep “an eye on the Jew” I say your stomach must be strong and your mental power immense. I really don’t think I could hold up. Say what you might, but I don’t have the mental power to resist the embedded propaganda which is tailored for each viewing demographic. You see, you’re probably like me, you don’t like to watch garbage TV, you don’t like to watch Bill Cosby, you don’t like to watch the ‘Fresh Prince’ and you don’t like to watch ‘Jorge’ the Mexican. For you, garbage TV is such an outrage to your sense of morality and your racial identity that it simply can’t be stomached. The embedded propaganda – for that demographic - simply can’t operate on your psyche. But I ask you, do the blacks, Mestizos and dimwitted whites that watch, Cops, Bill Cosby and the ‘Fresh Prince’ understand they are being worked over, manipulated, degraded and even ‘educated,’ though in a very perverted manner? Of course they don’t. They haven’t got a clue.

But what about those “good shows” that so many I speak to say they watch? Indeed, there are shows that rise above the level of boob bait and monkey shines, this is true. I’ve seen a number of PBS documentaries, for example the Frontline broadcasts, that really are quite informative. For these “good shows” the Jews aren’t writing for dimwitted whites, or hotheaded Mestizos or anarchic blacks. No, they’ve got to be careful with viewers of the “good shows.”

What the media Jews accomplish with a sledgehammer for viewers of garbage TV won’t work with viewers of the “good shows,” so they use a feather; subtle sweet and agreeable messages whispered repeatedly. But the end result is the same, the shaping of a person’s mind in accordance with the Jew’s worldview.

However, the reason why I don’t even watch the so called “good shows” is because I don’t have the strength to resist the embedded propaganda. I think these shows with their liberal assumptions and materialistic temptations will affect my mind; I think they will alter my behavior; I think the Jews are clever and know exactly how to whisper corruption into my ear; they can, I believe, corrupt any audience for any type of show on any medium which they control. I didn’t think this way until I stopped watching TV, and I’m not about to start again.

So, I read books, and with books I can carefully select what ideas I wish to entertain. I can pursue my interests unfettered, and take the time to consider what someone else took the time to write. But even with books one must be on guard: the Jew’s media matrix wants all minds returned to the grid and they know how to seduce.

Since I buy a lot of books I’m often sent email solicitations from a big online book seller. According to their software I’ve been categorized as a conservative and my inbox is filled with solicitations for conservative books, books written, of course, by Jews like Mona Charon, John Podhoretz, Mark Levin, and Bernard Goldberg; I had to chuckle when I noticed the title of Mona Charon’s recent book “Useful Idiots.” I assume that Charon must be referring to the readers of her books, the ones the pay for her nonsense.

Of course there are a few approved Goys listed in these solicitations, like Newt Gingrich, Bill O’Reilly and Sean Hannity. There was even a time, during the Iraq War buildup, when I was being sent solicitations for books about Winston Churchill, books like "Never Give In" and "We Shall Not Fail;" books praising Churchill for rallying the British against Adolph Hitler.

This barrage for Churchill books, of course, was not unplanned; it was part of an orchestrated Jew’s media campaign. It sought to draw comparisons between George Bush and the Iraq War and Winston Churchill and WWII, and secondly between Adolph Hitler and Saddam Hussein. The president’s speech writers were so desperate to complete this anology they even clipped a line from one of Winston Churchill’s speeches for Bush to recite: remember the “grave and gathering threat” tag?

Well, I’ve read quite a bit of Churchill’s writings and I’ve read a lot of serious commentary about the man, and the sketch of Churchill we get from the pulp history booksellers and the electronic Jew’s media bears little relation to the real man. Let me be clear I’m not an admirer of Churchill’s war mongering against National Socialist Germany. I think Britain and the United States ought to have been allied with the Hitler and every dollar and bullet ought to have been used to defeat Jewish Bolshevism in the Soviet Union. That didn’t happen, unfortunately.

You know there is another side of Churchill that the Jew’s media didn’t tell the public as they were manufacturing public consent for war against Iraq. There is a side of Churchill that, in today’s multicultural America is not so attractive.

But, what the public doesn’t know about Churchill they don’t need to know! Right? And after all we are supposedly fighting a war for universal democracy and it wouldn’t further the agenda if the public was informed of Churchill’s doubts about democracy, now would it? The lemmings also wouldn’t need to know that in his exhaustive multivolume history of WWII nowhere did Churchill mention the Jew’s holocaust fable. The lemmings also wouldn’t need to know that many of his books feature views not politically and socially acceptable in today’s diverse and multicultural America, thoughts and sentiments some would charge are racist and Anti-Semitic.

Listeners may recall in a previous broadcast I read to you quotes from the February 8th edition of the Sunday Herald for year 1920 in which Churchill warns that civilized Europe is being threatened by Jewish Bolshevism.

Anyway, the more I learn about the real Churchill, especially some of his thoughts and deeds before WWII the more I like him. In 1899 Churchill was part of a British expeditionary force sent to reconquer the Sudan, an African territory south of Egypt. There a small British garrison at Obdurman had succumbed to siege of Muslims led by the so called ‘Mad Madhi.’

This tale of imperial adventure was written by Winston Churchill in his book The River War, and is available free on the internet. Though the story is most interesting I mention this book to illustrate Churchill’s views on race which he and his contemporaries (that is our ancestors) freely expressed, without fear of censorship, and often in popular newspapers and books.

Tonight, I’m happy to have James Hawthorne co-host of Aryan Matters read selected paragraphs from Churchill’s book The River War. Early in the book Churchill describes the three categories of savages common in the Sudan, beginning with the Negroes:

Quote:
The indigenous inhabitants of the country were negroes as black as coal. Strong, virile, and simple-minded savages, they lived as we may imagine prehistoric men—hunting, fighting, marrying, and dying, with no ideas beyond the gratification of their physical desires, and no fears save those engendered by ghosts, witchcraft, the worship of ancestors, and other forms of superstition common among peoples of low development. They displayed the virtues of barbarism. They were brave and honest. The smallness of their intelligence excused the degradation of their habits. Their ignorance secured their innocence. Yet their eulogy must be short, for though their customs, language, and appearance vary with the districts they inhabit and the subdivisions to which they belong, the history of all is a confused legend of strife and misery, their natures are uniformly cruel and thriftless, and their condition is one of equal squalor and want.
I hope some of you take the time to read this paragraph; I’ll post it on VNN. Churchill really was a master of the written work. We don’t hear prose like that anymore nor can our most talented artists freely express themselves in such a manner. Journalists and politicians certainly can’t write such things and expect to survive criticism by the Jew’s media.

Anyway, Churchill continues in his description of the Arabs

Quote:
For more than a thousand years the influence of Mohammedanism, which appears to possess a strange fascination for negroid races, has been permeating the Soudan, and, although ignorance and natural obstacles impede the progress of new ideas, the whole of the black race is gradually adopting the new religion and developing Arab characteristics. In the districts of the north, where the original invaders settled, the evolution is complete, and the Arabs of the Soudan are a race formed by the interbreeding of negro and Arab, and yet distinct from both. In the more remote and inaccessible regions which lie to the south and west the negro race remains as yet unchanged by the Arab influence. And between these extremes every degree of mixture is to be found. In some tribes pure Arabic is spoken, and prior to the rise of the Mahdi the orthodox Moslem faith was practised. In others Arabic has merely modified the ancient dialects, and the Mohammedan religion has been adapted to the older superstitions; but although the gap between the Arab-negro and the negro-pure is thus filled by every intermediate blend, the two races were at an early date quite distinct.
As I hear these words I find it amazing that someone who has expressed skepticism about mass Democracy and written politically incorrect racial and anti-Semitic views can be so easily remade into a crusader for universal democracy on behalf of a multiracial cesspit like the United States. Really, think about: all those facts – easily obtainable – on race and the Jews can be excluded the public relations reprocessing of Churchill’s image.

Notice, too how gullible the public is, the lemmings simply swallow what it is fed to them. I don’t recall any resistance to the Jew’s remaking of Churchill. Really, think for a moment, and ask yourself, just how much misinformation have you accepted as fact? It is not just the big and obvious stuff like we’ve discussed tonight, but small little distortions which are repeated and repeated until they are digested into the public’s consciousness.

As long as the Jews control our media we really can’t be certain anything they are telling us about news or history is truthful or accurate. We – our people – are at their mercy.

I’ll close with Churchill’s description of the mongrels of the Sudan, mongrelism is something we are going to be seeing a lot more or in the kwa:

Quote:
The qualities of mongrels are rarely admirable, and the mixture of the Arab and negro types has produced a debased and cruel breed, more shocking because they are more intelligent than the primitive savages. The stronger race soon began to prey upon the simple aboriginals; some of the Arab tribes were camel-breeders; some were goat-herds; some were Baggaras or cow-herds. But all, without exception, were hunters of men. To the great slave-market at Jedda a continual stream of negro captives has flowed for hundreds of years. The invention of gunpowder and the adoption by the Arabs of firearms facilitated the traffic by placing the ignorant negroes at a further disadvantage. Thus the situation in the Soudan for several centuries may be summed up as follows: The dominant race of Arab invaders was unceasingly spreading its blood, religion, customs, and language among the black aboriginal population, and at the same time it harried and enslaved them.
Thanks again, James Hawthorne of Aryan Matters for reciting those selections.

Thread