Old April 10th, 2017 #1
Wyatt Parr
Banned

Exclamation Dara Graham is a Rat

Dara Meghan Graham.

Dara Prestidge.

"Nazi Mom".

"Super Moose".

Many here know her, and many here have trusted her.

Well, that trust was sorely misplaced.

One friend who trusted her was ripped off for $4,000 when he let her stay at his house and she got hold of his cheque book.

She happened to leave a cell phone with a cracked screen at his house.

He fixed it, and found evidence that she was behind the theft.

But that is not all he found.

Dara Graham has been feeding information directly to "Anti-Racist Canada" for years.

The evidence found via her e-mail account on the phone goes back to 2014, and it seems probable that the treachery began much earlier than that.

Be warned. If you welcome this creature into your heart or your home, she will repay you only in treachery.

Exhibit A: Treachery

Exhibit B: $4,000 theft

The stolen cheque had been made out to a "Shaun Scott". Dara denied knowing a "Shaun Scott". These e-mails give that denial the lie:

Exhibition C: Peter North

(This exhibit temporarily withheld.)

Exhibit D: Party Girl

This section focuses on Dara Graham's career as a prostitute. It also includes evidence of her making arrangements to have someone assaulted. Please excuse the disarray of this section, and the large size of the images. I'm getting more screenshots and info than I can manage in a timely manner.

Direct link: Party Girl

Last edited by Wyatt Parr; April 11th, 2017 at 07:50 AM.

Old April 11th, 2017 #2
Wyatt Parr
Banned

Exclamation Armed and dangerous

In addition to her other crimes, Dara Graham has stolen a $1,100 compound bow and may now be considered armed and dangerous.

Old April 14th, 2017 #3
Wyatt Parr
Banned

"Anti-Racist Canada" hasn't posted anything about this exposé yet. Most likely racking its skull for the most snide possible terms in which to spin it. Not to mention polishing a few hollow apples of sympathy or concern for Dara and her kids.

When all it really cares about is mindlessly using whatever lost souls it can sway to further its Marxist agenda. It couldn't care less what happens to Dara or her children.

Further to my last post:

"being too racist even for the racists".

This goes beyond espionage. This is a plant sent into our midst in order to manipulate the image of us as seen by the public.

I have always been aware of the flaws inevitable in human nature. The addictions, the incompetences, the phobias, the ignorances. So when someone who is ostensibly a comrade displays less than stellar behaviour, I make allowances. I am lenient. I don't say "You aren't perfect, so I want nothing to do with you."

Now I feel like I need to modify that leniency, at least to some extent. Going back over what I've known of Dara from the day we met, I can't really think of any redeeming factors at all. Calling yourself White Pride and coughing up slogans just doesn't cut it. Even before I became aware of the "party girl" aspect, I had the impression she was far more interested in partying and drinking than in any serious effort to get her kids back. I didn't hang out with her enough to make any assessment of what sort of pro-White activism she might have engaged in.

I think reasonable criteria for whether someone ought be taken seriously might include:

1. They take their own life seriously - i.e., aren't prostituting themselves, or drinking to the point where their life is chaos; for if they don't take their own life seriously, how sincere can they be in caring for the future of our race?

2. They don't suggest, promote, or regularly engage in unnecessary criminal activities; the sort of things that plants, informants, and agents of various anti-White entities might do to sow chaos and ruin within any circles they infiltrate.

Old April 26th, 2017 #4
Kevin Goudreau

Default Dara

She informed on me to ARC in 2008, an article expose is coming out that im writting to reveal that.
https://wnf-canada.blogspot.com

Old July 2nd, 2017 #5
Kevin Goudreau

Default dara the rat

Dara is in the Toronto area, shes been trying to use my brothers to come in contact with me, be warned shes in the GTA, ill punch out the bitch myself.
https://wnf-canada.blogspot.com

Thread