VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 31st, 2013 #1081
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
I don't know the shape these domiciles are in but having rehab-ed a number of houses in my day I can tell you that plumbing in an existing structure is seldom a serious obstacle to overcome. A lot of the work can be done on the cheap with just a couple guys.
Cobb always struck me as a pretty resourceful individual who's not afraid to get his hands dirty. Hot water tanks aren't that expensive and a decent handyman can hook one up in under an hour. Last summer I had to rent @ $60/day a snake to clear 75' of drain pipe out to the sewer line. A dirty, sweaty job to be sure but not a major expense.
It's only plumbing, not brain surgery. It ain't that tough to get shit to roll downhill. Just don't chew your fingernails.
I'd be shocked and amazed if there are any sewer lines there to be hooked to. Likewise with water. The biggest, most expensive, project would likely be a well.

Old October 31st, 2013 #1082
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post
I'd be shocked and amazed if there are any sewer lines there to be hooked to. Likewise with water. The biggest, most expensive, project would likely be a well.
I was under the impression that these were existing houses, albeit run-down and in need of re-hab.
Are there not wells/septic tanks already in place?

Old October 31st, 2013 #1083
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
I was under the impression that these were existing houses, albeit run-down and in need of re-hab.
Are there not wells/septic tanks already in place?
That likely varies from one dwelling to the next. I saw no evidence of either except for the possible remains of an apparently defunct well.

Old October 31st, 2013 #1084
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

Could/would the moratorium on construction have the effect of not allowing Craig to get his house up to code? I haven't looked into the language of it, but it does seem very likely.

"You have to get running water and hook up to the sewer system, or else you will be evicted. Oh, by the way, we just passed an ordinance that prohibits you from doing so." type of thing.

Any lawyer should have a field day with this, if so.

Old October 31st, 2013 #1085
Jimmy Marr

It seems to me the reason there are so many unanswered questions with regard to the plumbing issues is that Craig has expressed no interest in addressing them.

I'm sure he has his reasons for this, but I don't know what they are.

I added my two cents of information here to prevent too many assumptions being made about the ease or difficulty involved in bringing the property into compliance with applicable building codes. It could be a big deal.

Old October 31st, 2013 #1086
brutus

Craig Cobb might try contacting the state Attorney General’s Office and saying that he believes he's being unfairly targeted by the local government.

If the local ordinance enforcement is found to violate state law, as far as unfairly targeting a specific citizen, the attorney general is authorized to file a lawsuit in Court.

It may be possible for Cobb to get an injunction in order to buy some additional time.

Old October 31st, 2013 #1087
M. Gerard

Thank you, Jimmy Marr!

Somebody COULD call up someone in Leith and ASK them. Or carry on like blind men trying to describe an elephant.

Old October 31st, 2013 #1088
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
You make some good points.

As I mentioned upthread, after returning from Leith and observing Craig's willingness to do television interviews, I called a local television station and arranged a 30 minute interview on the pedestrian bridge where I had earlier flown the ARIACWFAW banner.

It turned out to be a beautiful day and I felt the interview went very well, but that was way back on the 11th of October, and to date no part of it has aired. I doubt that it ever will.

I should have known. Asking to use the televitz in a psychological war is about as naive as asking to use your enemy's rifle in a shooting war. He's only going to agree if he thinks you are going to shoot yourself.
I spoke too soon. It looks like they may show something tonight at 6:00

http://www.kval.com/news/local/Anti-...229932201.html

Old October 31st, 2013 #1089
Toecutter

Default Re

Varg, You need to stay out of this one. Yes, we know the pro and contra and yet I have to say stand down. Moderate, but don't interfere please.
Thank You man.

Old October 31st, 2013 #1090
varg

Is his position so weak that he can't handle criticism?

Nothing I say on the Internet interferes with what's going on in Leith. I'm sure he realizes he has bigger problems than stuff on here.

Old October 31st, 2013 #1091
Rounder

Default Craig Phoned Today 6 PM CST - 30 Oct 13

In super high spirits, shuckin and jivin, and sitting in a plush Connecticutt hotel, after a big steak dinner, all compliments of that nigger gal's national TV talk show. She also gave him some serious pocket "change".

Craig's afixin to go on again. I'll post the link when they air the show.

Hail Craig Cobb !!!

PS: Enroute on the plane, he spoke, via his cell phone, on that same ND radio talk show that did a 2-hour fund appeal for Leith's Defense Fund, coupla days ago.

Here's the link to that, though it wouldn't come up for me:

http://kfgo.com/podcasts/news-views-...d-to-leith-nd/

Last edited by Rounder; October 31st, 2013 at 07:01 PM.

Old October 31st, 2013 #1092
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomcopter View Post
We are moving at warp speed towards Talmudic law, wherein, whites are denied equal protection by virtue of them being goyim.
We're already there. The US Constitution has become a document that every Jew in the USA has wiped their ass with, and we can't really rely on that document as a defense anymore. Its been soiled by Jews and Commies. Most of what the government is and does today is "unconstitutional", and its not even stopping them.

Old October 31st, 2013 #1093
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

Quote:
I spoke too soon. It looks like they may show something tonight at 6:00

http://www.kval.com/news/local/Anti-...229932201.html
Quote:
“This is where old hippies go to die, right?" he said. "And we honor diversity, so it’s time people can honor mine.”
.....but, but, but - we won't tolerate intolerance!

Great line, Jimmy. Good looking picture, too.

Old October 31st, 2013 #1094
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toecutter View Post
Varg, You need to stay out of this one. Yes, we know the pro and contra and yet I have to say stand down. Moderate, but don't interfere please.
Thank You man.
So, people that become moderators are not allowed to voice their opinions and argue their point of views? And if they do, it is considered interfering even when they aren't using any of their super-duper-special-mod-powers?

How Stormfrontish.

Old October 31st, 2013 #1095
Toecutter

Default Re

Re Varg: absolutely not, but please, recognise, that to win our war will take extraordinary, unruly, unbalanced and unbeatable personalities... and not just one of them. He has made mistakes. He will make more - yet, he is effective - in my estimation.

As to the question to if I want to silence Varg in this instance, I will respectfully reply: yes.

The facts are in, Craigg has fucked up before, and he Will in the future, yet, he is of our own.

So let us get behind him virtually with all we got, if we are not in the position to move up next to him physically.

Old October 31st, 2013 #1096
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toecutter View Post
Re Varg: absolutely not, but please, recognise, that to win our war will take extraordinary, unruly, unbalanced and unbeatable personalities... and not just one of them. He has made mistakes. He will make more - yet, he is effective - in my estimation.

As to the question to if I want to silence Varg in this instance, I will respectfully reply: yes.

The facts are in, Craigg has fucked up before, and he Will in the future, yet, he is of our own.

So let us get behind him virtually with all we got, if we are not in the position to move up next to him physically.
The problem is, you didn't hold Varg to the same standard as any other member here that is critical of what Craig is attempting to do. You specifically pointed out his status as a moderator, and attempted to use that as the basis to silence his criticism.

Varg and I have had our disagreements in the past, and I'm sure we will in the future. Hell, we've disagreed in this very thread. That being said, as he is not abusing any of his supernatural moderator powers in this discussion, what reason to bring up his status as a moderator?

Is there something in the water here lately? Why is moderator participation in thread (ie-voicing their opinions and defending their positions) suddenly an issue?

Old October 31st, 2013 #1097
varg

Craig tapped into my Podblanc account, leaked my private email information, researched the photo and name associated with it and published it on his site. With people like Cobb who needs the SPLC ?

He did this simply because I disagreed with him over something he was being paranoid over, even as a fellow WN he tried to screw me over and give me serious real world problems.

Why do I owe him any loyalty?

In fact with the level he went to to try to screw my life over, I could speculate on whether he's being paid by the SPLC, but I won't.

If Cobb ditches the dumb attempt to take over US towns, takes the money, and makes Linder his PR person I'll say he's a great activist. For now it's just blustering and attention seeking, though he did do an awesome job at potentially earning a lot of money through it. I do give him some credit.

Old October 31st, 2013 #1098
Toecutter

Default Re

Yeah, I know man, he owes Ya an apology, and You owe him a right hook...

...but what I ask of you still stands. I will not get into the debates, won't waste more time of yours on it, I'd just like to apply on our behalf to your more forgiving half.

Hey, thanx for your consideration!

Old October 31st, 2013 #1099
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
If Cobb ditches the dumb attempt to take over US towns, takes the money, and makes Linder his PR person I'll say he's a great activist.
Speaking of which....
Quote:
I am presently in the New York City and Stamford CT area, and am available for video or in-studio interviews with media for a day at most.
Call me at 701-880-0285. -Craig Cobb

I am considering selling Leith for $1,000,000. This is nothing compared to the publicity a jewish buyer would gain. I will then start and new and better town closer to the oilfields. Potential buyers would have to agree to ensconce Somali refugees into Leith. The properties would constitute a tax write-off, at least for $10,000 of the $1,000,000. Many White are our enemies--especially corrupt elites and ignorant shabbos. There is now in the USA and Western countries a criminal elite of concentrated wealth, benefits admins and elected and appointed officials who have teamed with tens of millions on non-Whites to electorally destroy our nations. Ryan Schock, Leeland Cook and his wife, and Sherrill and Bobby Harper are nothing more than the countrified, religiously superstitious, and morally superior version of these. They deserve their jew destiny as high-profile enemies of the White race.

Somalis should note that are a number of lovely White women in Leith who are extremely jew-slavish and are just "dyin' to meetcha", as Mick Jagger sang.

I am very serious about the million dollars. Don't bother me with any other sum. This story has accrued well over $50 million in international publicity. You will get your money back. Can you afford it? Or not?

Old October 31st, 2013 #1100
Toecutter

Default Re

That's just giddy. 50 inside jokers in every sentence...
Finally, someone, who completely understands da swindle...

Tags
craig cobb, craig cobb (chain), leith, north dakota, ple

Thread