VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 26th, 2010 #21
Chris Clafton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy M. View Post
LOL
She was big in the 90s. Now, not so much.
Who cares about her?

I used to watch this shit. She sucked then and literally sucks now.

Old February 26th, 2010 #22
Jack Torrance
Banned

Default It Doesn't Concern Us

Amanda Bynes isn't White. She is Asiatic. What she's doing isn't really race-mixing, and therefore doesn't concern us. If anything she's depriving her own race of potentially Jewish children, which is a good thing.

Old February 26th, 2010 #23
Fred
Commie Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Torrance View Post
Amanda Bynes isn't White. She is Asiatic. What she's doing isn't really race-mixing, and therefore doesn't concern us. If anything she's depriving her own race of potentially Jewish children, which is a good thing.
Thank you!

Old February 26th, 2010 #24
A.S.
Diligence

Bullshit George, what's driving these jews to push race mixing filth on us ins't a moral instinct, it's a deep visceral hatred of everything White, esp our good looks. They love to see our women defiled by niggers, it gives them great satisfaction to see White beauty smeared with shit.

And it doesn't matter if Amanda Bynes is a jew or not, they will sacrifice one jew bitch to influence 100,000 White girls to fuck niggers.

Old February 26th, 2010 #25
A.S.
Diligence

Quote:
Wrong. It does concern us because it's plastered all over the media in an attempt to convince White girls to bang niggers.

White girls don't know Amanda Bynes is a jew bitch (is she?). All they see is a "White" (they assume) girl they admire fucking apes and it puts the idea in their heads to do so as well, i.e. it makes it trendy.

Old February 26th, 2010 #26
Thomas de Aynesworth
Banned

She's a Jew, that's confirmed.

Yes she is on TV, with a gaggle of blond haired Sallies as followers, screwing blacks left and right to make them think it's hip and rad.

Her miscegenation has 0 impact genetically one us in the short term, in the long term? Most likely.

Old February 26th, 2010 #27
RebelView

I doubt she'll be popping out niglets. She'll fuck a busload of niggers then either not have any kids or marry a jew and give birth to his spawn. Even with the kind of miscegenation these jew sluts take part in, they're still loyal to their race...unlike white girls who gleefully sow the seeds of racial destruction by shitting out a burr-headed crotch fruit.

Old February 26th, 2010 #28
Jack Torrance
Banned

Default Point Taken

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.S. View Post
Wrong. It does concern us because it's plastered all over the media in an attempt to convince White girls to bang niggers.

White girls don't know Amanda Bynes is a jew bitch (is she?). All they see is a "White" (they assume) girl they admire fucking apes and it puts the idea in their heads to do so as well, i.e. it makes it trendy.
Okay, point taken. I see what you're saying. Of course, posting complaints on the internet doesn't exactly do much to remedy the situation, does it?

Tell you what: go to http://wn-pdfs.tk/ and download The Brigade, A Mighty Fortress, A Distant Thunder, The Hill of the Ravens, and any other of the fine selections you see there. These will tell you what to do about it.

Then, when your eyes get tired of reading on a computer screen, as many people's do, go to http://www.northwestfront.org and go to the media section. Listen to the podcasts and the other audio files; there are about 15 or 16 hours' worth of stuff up there so far, so it will take you a while. These will tell you how to get started.

The rest is up to you.

Old February 26th, 2010 #29
George Witzgall

Quote:
Okay, point taken. I see what you're saying. Of course, posting complaints on the internet doesn't exactly do much to remedy the situation, does it?

Tell you what: go to http://wn-pdfs.tk/ and download The Brigade, A Mighty Fortress, A Distant Thunder, The Hill of the Ravens, and any other of the fine selections you see there. These will tell you what to do about it.

Then, when your eyes get tired of reading on a computer screen, as many people's do, go to http://www.northwestfront.org and go to the media section. Listen to the podcasts and the other audio files; there are about 15 or 16 hours' worth of stuff up there so far, so it will take you a while. These will tell you how to get started.

The rest is up to you.
you are wrong. I have the only solution. go to my posts in the strategy section.

Old February 27th, 2010 #30
Jack Torrance
Banned

Did a brief search and I found "Just Vs. Unjust Anti-Semitism" I need to hit the sack now, but I will look again tomorrow.

Old February 27th, 2010 #31
Igor Alexander

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelView View Post
I doubt she'll be popping out niglets. She'll fuck a busload of niggers then either not have any kids or marry a jew and give birth to his spawn. Even with the kind of miscegenation these jew sluts take part in, they're still loyal to their race...
That explains the likes of Lisa Bonet and Lenny Kravitz:

Quote:
Bonet was born in San Francisco, California[4][7]. Her African American father Allen Bonet (1928-2008), was an opera singer; and her Jewish mother Arlene Litman (1930-), was a teacher.
Quote:
Kravitz was born in New York City, New York on May 26, 1964, the son of Roxie Roker, an actress known for her character Helen Willis in the 1970s hit television sitcom The Jeffersons, and Sy Kravitz, an NBC television news producer. Kravitz's father was of Russian Jewish descent from Kiev[1] and his mother was of Bahamian descent.
(Quotes are from Wikipedia.)

I don't doubt for a second that some, maybe many (but by no means all), of these jews believe their own lefty, egalitarian bullshit.

Really, who gives a fuck what's motivating them? Unless some of us are mind readers, motives can be difficult to prove, and their motivations are a minor, almost academic point at any rate. The important thing is that their influence, whether ill or well intentioned, is causing us immeasurable harm and they need to be neutralized. The biggest crimes in history were committed by do-gooders in the name of some worthy cause.

I also have to laugh at the suggestion that jews are somehow a "pure" race. Jews may practice eugenics to increase their intelligence and such but they are the farthest thing from racially pure.

Last edited by Igor Alexander; February 27th, 2010 at 03:34 AM.

Old February 27th, 2010 #32
Igor Alexander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenos View Post
She's going to look like this in a few years though.

I'm glad my monitor's not made of glass because that there would've cracked it.

Old February 27th, 2010 #33
Igor Alexander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny James View Post
Her appearance has gone downhill, probably all of the drugs and sucking off niggers and her Jew producers.
Each load of nigger spunk takes 10 years off a girl's life. All you white girls considering dating black men ought to take that into consideration before flushing your looks and health down the toilet.

Old February 27th, 2010 #34
emily

Plus playing with nigger spunk is like playing Russian roulette!

Old February 27th, 2010 #35
ray bateson
baппed

Quote:
Originally Posted by emily View Post
Plus playing with nigger spunk is like playing Russian roulette!
Except that in this instance every chamber has a round loaded.

Old February 27th, 2010 #36
ray bateson
baппed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenos View Post
Isn't the right-half of this picture bryan colby's previous avatar?

Old February 27th, 2010 #37
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray bateson View Post
Isn't the right-half of this picture bryan colby's previous avatar?
if that isn't demonic possession I don't know what is. I could easily see her biting into someone's brains.

Old February 27th, 2010 #38
ray bateson
baппed

Woodpecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
if that isn't demonic possession I don't know what is. I could easily see her biting into someone's brains.
You could never appreciate the subtlety I wield in my humor.

The kike skank resembles a black-eyed proboscis monkey howling at passers-by from on her perch.

Old July 9th, 2010 #39
Karl LaForce

Default The kids don't know

The White kids think of this little slut as White, partly because they think Jews are White, and partly because they do not know that she is a Jew.
This is absolutely promotion of race mixing.

This makes me think of what Dr. Pierce said; some of the things the Jews do are done not because it helps them, but because it hurts us.

Old July 10th, 2010 #40
balancedben
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny James View Post
Her appearance has gone downhill, probably all of the drugs and sucking off niggers and her Jew producers.
She's not as attractive as she used to be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post
They don't care about their own, either. They relegate their own children to the shitstorm they create for us. Then their perpetual "revolutionary" children do the same shit to their children.

Jews suck.
This particular Jewish "lady" love to suck off negro sub human beasts.

Thread