VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 26th, 2009 #81
William Hyde
Someday Never Comes

Woodpecker

*as artificially White as he had made himself apparently the nigger within him was very much there. Having just heard this related on MSNBC from a Jackson biographer - I found a related article online:

http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,428698,00.html

Hex Marks the Spot

Jacko put a voodoo curse on Spielberg, & Geffen. He reportedly paid an African witch doctor to conduct a blood ritual that would leave 25 enemies dead.

HEAL THE WORLD Jackson reportedly tried to put a hex on his enemies
Michael Jackson: Frazer Harrison/Getty Images

By Gary Susman

Gary Susman
Just when you thought there was nothing left to learn about Michael Jackson, there comes a magazine article that unearths a nugget that Martin Bashir somehow missed in eight months of filming the King of Pop for his TV documentary. According to an article in the new issue of Vanity Fair, Jackson hired a West African shaman three years ago to put a voodoo curse on Steven Spielberg, David Geffen, and 23 other enemies that was supposed to kill them within a week.

The Malian witch doctor, named Baba, reportedly slaughtered 42 cows and had Jackson bathe in sheep's blood to seal the hex. Jackson paid Baba $150,000 for his services, which apparently should have come with a money-back guarantee. For his part, Spielberg says he doesn't know what Jackson has against him; the director and the singer have rarely met. ''This is bizarre, but what else is new?,'' a Spielberg spokesman told the New York Daily News.

The Vanity Fair article also corroborates earlier reports of other Jackson oddities. For instance, it reports that the tip of Jackson's nose really is a prosthesis; without it, says one person who's seen the fake schnozz, he would look like ''a mummy with two nostril holes.'' Also, as revealed in earlier reports, the court papers from onetime business manager Myung Ho Lee's current breach-of-contract suit indicate that Jackson spends lavishly, beyond his means, and owes hundreds of millions of dollars in debt, mostly to his label, Sony, which may foreclose on Jackson's share of the Beatles' song rights (half-owned by Sony) in order to collect. And a member of the Los Angeles district attorney's office tells Vanity Fair that Jackson paid for the silence of not one but at least 10 pre-pubescent boys, whom Jackson would replace annually, à la Menudo, ''as soon as they started sprouting whiskers.'' Contacted by the Daily News, Jackson's camp declined to comment on the story.

Old June 26th, 2009 #82
Dan Allan

Cool

http://www.deadmichaeljacksonjokes.com/

MJ has asked to have his ashes put into a etch-o-sketch dirty bastard still finding ways to get kids to play with his knob
Submitted By: Billy Jean
On:2009-06-26 08:40:48

When Farrah Fawcett arrived at heaven, God granted her one wish. She wished for all the children to be safe. So God killed Michael Jackson.
Submitted By: KB
On:2009-06-26 08:39:15

Old June 26th, 2009 #83
Fred
Commie Killer

A perfect example of a Jewish icon.

A sick twisted faggot with identity issues and no talent.

I remember during the 80's the media just kept on pounding into the public of how great he was. I always thought he was just a Nigger.

Old June 26th, 2009 #84
White Winger

And as with so many "artists" that have been that big, sales of their albums and other things will go through the roof immediately. The music charts will become re-polluted with many of his( i.e. ITS ) shit again.Radio will play the shit,non-stop for weeks( MTV ,VH1,BET,etc,which stopped playing videos years ago, are suddenly polluting their filthy networks' schedules with them,sine the moment he/IT was pronounced dead ).People suddenly get all guilt-ridden and become afraid that artists music will suddenly disappear from the stores, and go on hysterical,insane shopping sprees ,as when Elvis,that devil John Lennon,Frank Sinatra,to name a few,died.

I didn't fall for it for them, and I'm sure as hell not gonna do it for this typically overrated nigger/hermaphrodyte/manchild/homosexual paedophile/race-exploiter/exploiter of almost every religion to help his career to make racist statements and make big money - especially Jizz-lam, and so many other rotten things,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc.

Old June 26th, 2009 #85
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bobster View Post
And deeply in debt.
Maybe that's why he had the "jew me, screw me" lyrics that caused such an uproar among the kikes?

Old June 26th, 2009 #86
Peer Fischer

Michael Jackson, the sheikh and the comeback album that came too late

The bestselling solo artist of all time had been dropped by record label Sony and his last album, 2001's Invincible, was critically mauled. It sold less than 8m copies worldwide – compared with more than 100m for 1982's Thriller. He had not been in the American top 10 since 2001.

Jackson's death has caused a surge in sales of his existing albums. Less than 12 hours after his death was reported, Amazon's bestselling 12 records were by Michael Jackson. Now there is the prospect of fresh material with a more edgy, contemporary sound delivered by hit-makers Jackson hired. It is unclear how much of the proceeds from any release will go to settling Jackson's personal debts stemming from his lavish lifestyle.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2009...released-album

Old June 26th, 2009 #87
White Winger

Why lookie heeyuh....while reporting that he/IT died as a result of his heart and breathing starting soon after from an injection of Demerol, FOX 'news' puts up some stat about heart problems being in higher numbers than Whites....of coooooouuuuuurrrrrrse, that's precisely why the Thing died. If that were true,then how come his/ITS parents and older brothers aren't dead?

Very irresponsible and TOTALLY IRRELEVANT TO THIS STORY,FOX.

Old June 26th, 2009 #88
Alex Linder
Administrator

How many of you can do anything 10% as well as Jackson could sing and dance?

It's not a rule here, but nigger ought to be reserved for genuine niggers, not as a generic epithet.

Three points about Jackson, from the WN POV:

1) He hated niggers. Called them spabooks. Considered them animals. He looked at his fellow blacks as jews look at gentiles.

2) He hated jews. No doubt from dealing with them, and seeing their complete lack of a soul combined with their profiteering and sharp business practices. He even included anti-jew lyrics in a song.

3) His father actually had a plan for the clan. Do you have that for your kids? Did your parents have that? No matter Michael grew to hate him, he still was made something of, purely by his father's will. That's respectable. Very much like Richard Williams, the coon's coon who correctly perceived an athletic opening for asphalt-poor niggers in the white tennis world. Worthy of respect.

Two good Michael Jackson songs:

ABC

Human Nature '...why? why?...tell 'em it's just human nature...' - this is as unforgettable a melody/lyrical sequence as Beethoven's Fur Elise, and similar in tone and feel

Then there's his invention of moonwalking - as cool as smoking. Extremely difficult, extremely difficult to do, and he does it like it's easy.

How many of you can invent a persona, a dance move, a song worth listening to?

The only stuff legitimately said against him was whatever he did with/to children, and that was never really cleared up, was it? I would tend to side against the prosecutors and the press. It is in the nature of the slobocracy, as we enjoy in the 'Kwa, to destroy anything different, because the brainless, talentless mob isn't comfortable with anything not as tasteless, ugly and stupid as itself.

If respect is due, it is White to show respect - no matter the race of the individual in question.

Last edited by Alex Linder; June 26th, 2009 at 03:02 PM.

Old June 26th, 2009 #89
Brad
Anti-semite Pro-human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
The only stuff legitimately said against him was whatever he did with/to children, and that was never really cleared up, was it? I would tend to side against the prosecutors and the press. It is in the nature of the slobocracy, as we enjoy in the 'Kwa, to destroy anything different, because the brainless, talentless mob isn't comfortable with anything not as tasteless, ugly and stupid as itself.

If respect is due, it is White to show respect - no matter the race of the individual in question.

Very good point Linder, very good.

Quote:
the brainless, talentless mob isn't comfortable with anything not as tasteless, ugly and stupid as itself.
I've known this one to be especially true throughout my lifetime.

It takes rare Aryan leadership to elevate them above their station. Which is a big part of the reason we're in the mess we're in today.

It is easy to get caught up in coon bashing however. Especially when the comments are half as witty as the ones here.

B.B. aka Arbiter of all truth.

Old June 26th, 2009 #90
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Very good point Linder, very good.
Yeah, if you like negro music.

Old June 26th, 2009 #91
varg

I don't think someone who hired

This guy as his 'spiritual advisor' hates jews as much as we'd like to think

Old June 26th, 2009 #92
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
I don't think someone who hired

This guy as his 'spiritual advisor' hates jews as much as we'd like to think
He was probably trying to get out of the bad press from his lyrics.

If he paid that much money to put a hex on Geffen (jew queer) and Spielberg, he certainly disliked jews. Not his main focus, obviously, but I'm sure anyone as central to the music industry had his fill of kikes.

As for negro music, Jackson wasn't particulary ethnic. Plenty of blacks can sing 'white' or white-acceptable music. Not saying I like most Jackson stuff, I don't. His voice is too high.

Truly black shit is the rap that came in right after Jackson's period.

Old June 26th, 2009 #93
Cthulhu

Then there is his jewish ex, his jewish doctor, his jewish lawyer...

Although Wakena tells me that he is America's special nigger, he was as much a media creation as anything else. I don't call the "moonwalk" dancing. Writing songs is not as hard as you imagine. And yes, I'm 90% more talented than Michael Jackson on his best day.

Stamp "Made in Judea" on the corpse and flush it.

The only valid point you made was having a plan for the clan, but don't have a nigger plan, have an Aryan, Lord of the Land, one.

Old June 26th, 2009 #94
Myles
Certified non-Kosher™

Damn, all credit where credit is due: his moonwalk was pretty insane. Looks like he's being assisted by a conveyor belt or something.

Old June 26th, 2009 #95
Chad Wentworth

Quote:
How many of you can do anything 10% as well as Jackson could sing and dance?

It's not a rule here, but nigger ought to be reserved for genuine niggers, not as a generic epithet.

Three points about Jackson, from the WN POV:

1) He hated niggers. Called them spabooks. Considered them animals. He looked at his fellow blacks as jews look at gentiles.

2) He hated jews. No doubt from dealing with them, and seeing their complete lack of a soul combined with their profiteering and sharp business practices. He even included anti-jew lyrics in a song.

3) His father actually had a plan for the clan. Do you have that for your kids? Did your parents have that? No matter Michael grew to hate him, he still was made something of, purely by his father's will. That's respectable. Very much like Richard Williams, the coon's coon who correctly perceived an athletic opening for asphalt-poor niggers in the white tennis world. Worthy of respect.

Two good Michael Jackson songs:

ABC
YouTube - Jackson 5 - ABC (Full song)

Human Nature '...why? why?...tell 'em it's just human nature...' - this is as unforgettable a melody/lyrical sequence as Beethoven's Fur Elise, and similar in tone and feel
YouTube - Michael Jackson Tribute- Human Nature

Then there's his invention of moonwalking - as cool as smoking. Extremely difficult, extremely difficult to do, and he does it like it's easy.

YouTube - Endless Moonwalk / Billie Jean

How many of you can invent a persona, a dance move, a song worth listening to?

It's exactly this type of blacks that have to removed first from any white society. Blacks with a higher IQ who are able to meet standards.

Sure, there are some things worthy of appreciation about him, but his overall influence on the music industry is a bad one from our point of view. He led the way to misconceptions about blacks, he made people think that afros are mostly like him, which is true maybe in 0.1% of cases.

Old June 26th, 2009 #96
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post
Then there is his jewish ex, his jewish doctor, his jewish lawyer...

Although Wakena tells me that he is America's special nigger, he was as much a media creation as anything else. I don't call the "moonwalk" dancing. Writing songs is not as hard as you imagine. And yes, I'm 90% more talented than Michael Jackson on his best day.

Stamp "Made in Judea" on the corpse and flush it.

The only valid point you made was having a plan for the clan, but don't have a nigger plan, have an Aryan, Lord of the Land, one.
One of the stupidest posts ever made on this forum. You're not a pimple on Jackson's ass for talent. If you are, then post one song you've made, or one writing anyone even understood, let alone read twice. You're the type who thinks the confusion his words produce is a measure of his greatness. Moron.

Old June 26th, 2009 #97
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad Wentworth View Post
It's exactly this type of blacks that have to removed first from any white society. Blacks with a higher IQ who are able to meet standards.
How do you know he has a high IQ? I've never seen that said of him. What he had was intense professional drilling from a very early age, so that he was already a professional singer/entertainer before he was 10. I think his personality was such that he didn't like the animal grossness of most of his fellow niggers.

Old June 26th, 2009 #98
Dan Allan

He was certainly good at what he did. Anyone who can maintain that kind of lifestyle in spite of being hundreds of millions in debt, and remain almost universally loved by the public, in spite of all the scandals, must be doing something right.

Old June 26th, 2009 #99
Brett Quinn
Banned

Quote:
Pop star Michael Jackson was caught on tape making anti-Semitic remarks, calling Jews "leeches."
http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satelli...cle%2FShowFull

Remember, Jews never forgive or forget.

Old June 26th, 2009 #100
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myles View Post
Damn, all credit where credit is due: his moonwalk was pretty insane. Looks like he's being assisted by a conveyor belt or something.
Try to do it. There's a difference between athletic coordination and a certain physical liquidity. I have one but not the other - no matter how hard I tried, I could not do it acceptably. But there are whites who can. Of course, most blacks can't either.

Thread