VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 12th, 2013 #21
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olesia Rhoswen View Post
Drummond said, adding the gun has been recovered and there is no threat to the public.
After reading that I thought several emot-icons are appropriate.

Sure there is no threat to the public . That article is from 2009. How many shootings and murders occurred in the area since then?

With all their hiring quotas and special incentives to minorities, and still just about every time there's an arrest photo most of the cops in it are White .

Edit:
I'd like to make a prediction based on past events. Before this year is over someone else will get shot, maybe even killed at or near the Yorkdale mall. If I'm wrong... I shall make a $5 donation to the Anti-racist Hitler (see youtube) organisation to promote diversity, multiculturalism, homosexual rights, equality and third world immigration in Israel.

Last edited by Tomasz Winnicki; May 13th, 2013 at 06:12 PM.

Old June 1st, 2013 #22
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

Toronto's 25th homicide of 2013 http://m.citynews.ca/2013/05/31/targ...ng-identified/

Let's do a little statistical mathematics here. This 25th homicide occurred on Thursday May 30th which was day #150.

25 murders / 150 days = 0.1667 murders / day
0.1667 murders / day * 365 days / year = 60.8 murders / year

So this year, much like previous years, Toronto is on track, so to speak, to get its approximate average number of homicides. How many murders would Toronto have in a year had it been 100% White under a White Nationalist government? I'm fairly sure that number would be close to ZERO. Not to mention the $1,000,000,000 that wouldn't need to be wasted on police.

Old June 1st, 2013 #23
The Bobster
Banned

You can blame Trudeau and his slut wife for that.

Old June 1st, 2013 #24
Cora McGuire

This was tacked on another site by a poster named 'Jeppo', but seems relevant here:

Quote:
the Canadian government released the ethnic data from the 2011 census today. Canada is 76.6% white, 19.1% visible minorities (non-Europeans), and 4.3% aboriginal.

This is down from 87% white in 1996, 83.3% in 2001, and 80.1% in 2006. So Canada is browning even faster than the US, mainly due to an immigration rate at least twice that of the US on a per capita basis, and partly because of lower white birthrates in Canada compared to the US.

20.6% of Canada’s population are immigrants, compared to only 12.9% in the US. Here are the top ten immigrant source countries from 2006 to 2011:

1. Philippines
2. China
3. India
4. United States
5. Pakistan
6. United Kingdom
7. Iran
8. South Korea
9. Colombia
10. Mexico

This is the first time that Mexico has cracked the top ten, very different from the situation in the US. Latin Americans make up only 1.2% of Canada’s population, compared to “Hispanics” at 18% in the States.

Blacks make up 2.9% of Canada’s population (42% of them in metro Toronto) compared to 13% in the US. So while the percentage of blacks and Latinos is much smaller in Canada, the percentage of Asians and aboriginals is much higher.

60% of visible minorities live in just two metro areas, Toronto and Vancouver, while more than 60% of aboriginals live in the North and West. Here are the percentage of whites in the various provinces and territories:

Newfoundland: 91.5%
Prince Edward Island: 95.3%
Nova Scotia: 91.1%
New Brunswick: 94.6%
Quebec: 87.2%
Ontario: 71.7%
Manitoba: 70.2%
Saskatchewan: 78.1%
Alberta: 75.4%
British Columbia: 67.3%
Yukon: 70.8%
Northwest Territories: 41.4%
Nunavut: 12.1%

So the further west and north a province/territory is, the less white it tends to be. The same pattern generally holds for the ten major metro areas, listed from east to west:

Halifax: 88.4%
Quebec City: 96.1%
Montreal: 79%
Ottawa: 78.3%
Toronto: 52.3%
Hamilton: 84%
Winnipeg: 69.3%
Edmonton: 72.2%
Calgary: 69.1%
Vancouver: 52.5%

Quebec City must be easily the whitest metro area of its size (just under 800,000) in North America. It makes me wonder what the whitest US metro area over 500,000 would be: Madison? Des Moines? Omaha?

When it comes to religion, 67.3% of Canadians profess to be Christian, of whom more than half, or 38.7% are Roman Catholics. Other groups rank as follows:

Muslims: 3.2%
Hindus: 1.5%
Sikhs: 1.4%
Buddhists: 1.1%
Jews: 1%
Other religions: 0.6%
No religion: 23.9%

So while the percentage of Catholics, Muslims, Hindus, Sikhs and Buddhists are considerably higher in Canada than in the US, the percentage of Protestants and Jews are much lower.

With regards to ethnicity, the white populations of the US and Canada (minus Quebec) are very similar: mostly Northwest Europeans with sizable minorities of Southern and Eastern Europeans. One notable difference is that more white Canadians are of British, and especially Scottish descent, while more white Americans are of German and Irish descent.

Old June 2nd, 2013 #25
Olesia Rhoswen

In regards to the above statistics, I'm not surprised with the numbers and percentages. It has become a visually apparent change for me over the last four years, after spending time to and from school. The number of non-whites here is startlingly different from a few years back.

They are centered around Toronto, but continue to spread further and further out.

A headcount for a drive through town the other day resulted in seven negros, about eight Asians of various sorts, and two vehicles driven by Muslim women and passengers. I have never before seen them in such numbers. The handful of white people walking on the street (especially the women) were fat slobs, waddling with cell in one hand and soda in the other. Grotesque shells of their ancestors who raised the town once upon a time.

Toronto has discharged its filth across all of the province.

Old June 2nd, 2013 #26
Cora McGuire

Quote:
The number of non-whites here is startlingly different from a few years back.

They are centered around Toronto, but continue to spread further and further out.
I have never before seen them in such numbers.

Toronto has discharged its filth across all of the province.
My experience exactly. I was visually assaulted by the literal masses of non-Whites everywhere I went in TO. At times during the trip I had to hold back the urge to weep openly, pathetic as that sounds. But it's how I felt.

Old June 2nd, 2013 #27
Olesia Rhoswen

Quote:
My experience exactly. I was visually assaulted by the literal masses of non-Whites everywhere I went in TO. At times during the trip I had to hold back the urge to weep openly, pathetic as that sounds. But it's how I felt.
There is nothing pathetic about feelings strongly about our predicament.

For the most part I remain poker faced. A necessity when surrounded in Toronto. You do not want to admit to feeling when, for example, in your bad luck two black university football players enter your empty subway car at the next stop and decide despite the space to sit exactly opposite and around you, and re-enact noisily how they stomped this pet cat while casting you sidelong glances, hoping for a reaction so they can move a little closer. You are thankful for the gaggle of Asians that gets on at the next stop.

My lover laughs at what he calls my internalized racism, as I'll titter on all pleasant-like 'Oh, well there goes another black lady crossing the street there, add her to the list. My goodness!'

Old June 2nd, 2013 #28
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

Thank you ladies for your input. It's good to have some women here on the VNN forum confirm objective reality. Hopefully this and your offline activism will have the effect of more men and women joining our side.

Old June 4th, 2013 #29
Olesia Rhoswen

Map of where immigrants settled in the GTA: from 1940 on

http://www.thestar.com/news/immigrat...n_history.html

Pre-1970 almost all of the immigration into the GTA was from Europe. Immigration policies were altered, and now we're getting huge numbers coming in from Asia.

Old June 4th, 2013 #30
America First

Quote:
Map of where immigrants settled in the GTA: from 1940 on

http://www.thestar.com/news/immigrat...n_history.html

Pre-1970 almost all of the immigration into the GTA was from Europe. Immigration policies were altered, and now we're getting huge numbers coming in from Asia.
The Chinese hate your White Gut's.

They powerful upper income echelons of PRC are vacationing all over Canada, and Yellowstone in rented motor homes checking out what they feel is theres for making the junk they have been selling US. The China deal was done by Wall Street and the FR not the Whites of N.A. The Kwa is not 7% Asian savages ! Too bad the Japanese here decided to stab US in the back in the 80's taking their b.s. reparations which was a total 100% rip off !

The Messycans are too stupid to realize this will mess up their gangster run Nation too, as not even messycan's can work cheap enough to compete with slave labor of over a billion.

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Last edited by America First; June 4th, 2013 at 10:35 PM.

Old June 4th, 2013 #31
Olesia Rhoswen

Default Immigrant underclass in GTA fuels simmering frustrations

http://www.thestar.com/news/immigrat...strations.html

I found parts of this to be humorous. The problems caused by immigration of the world's wars into segregated cultural districts that are becoming ever more crowded against each other could have been prevented by strict immigration control. Simple.

Instead, fearmongering tactics are used to push the final suggestion of 'a more humanistic immigration policy,' which (if I understand correctly) would weigh cultural compatibility as even less of a concern while increasing the number of highly skilled foreigners, our 'new nation builders.' Highly competitive foreigners from over-populated countries fight their way into position while the old European nation builders are slowly reduced from middle to lower class (unused to their new globally sourced competition), and then tensions really start to rise.

Quote:
...Many highly educated immigrants are working in low-paying, low-level jobs and increasingly feel frustrated. Others, who represent a burgeoning undocumented class, are forced to work in precarious jobs due to their lack of status. (As has always been the case- it is only logical for newcomers to start at the bottom.)

On the surface, all seems calm.There have been no race riots here as in France, no formation of anti-immigration parties as in Britain and the Netherlands.

But some experts worry the increasing creation of an immigrant underclass will brew trouble — sadly ironic in a region that for decades has taken pride in and built a reputation on its multiculturalism and acceptance of immigrants from around the world. By 2017, the GTA is forecast to become home to a predominantly non-European population.

A recent backlash over the Royal Bank of Canada’s move to replace Canadian workers with foreign workers, and a battle in Brampton over a townhouse development that erupted along cultural lines with accusations of shady “Indian politics,” reveal simmering tensions. And the Conservative Party’s recent attempt to crack down on abuses to the Temporary Foreign Worker Program has done little to appease critics.

...New immigrants often can’t find work in their field and end up in temporary low-paying jobs, often through temp agencies. This precarious work has led to higher rates of poverty among immigrants across the GTA.

Further complicating the picture are temporary workers — often brought in under the temporary workers’ program or under international student visas — who choose to stay here after their visas expire and become part of the undocumented in the city. What’s more, new emerging communities, with perhaps 3,000 to 4,000 people in them, of immigrants from Nepal, Bhutan, Central Asia and parts of Africa such as Cameroon, are also beginning to emerge across the GTA.

Jehad Aliweiwi, executive director of Thorncliffe Neighbourhood Office, which works with newcomers, believes Canada is moving toward the failed European model of bringing in migrant workers, and that troubles him. Canadian companies now employ 340,000 temporary foreign workers, more than the annual intake of 250,000 landed immigrants, Aliweiwi said.

York University’s Luin Goldring, an associate professor of sociology, agrees with Shakya. “What we’ve seen in Europe is tension that gets expressed in terms of race and religion — very racialized tension. That’s under the surface here already.”

Goldring fears unless immigration policies are changed dramatically, the GTA and rest of Canada will have a growing underclass with precarious legal status, not unlike Europe.

“We have seen hints of tension that can erupt with the RBC case. People expressing outrage because jobs were being taken from Canadians . . . We see this with miners in British Columbia.”

To stem anti-immigrant sentiment, academics and policy-makers believe a number of initiatives should be taken.

Reitz believes Ottawa should cut back on temporary foreign workers until there is a reliable assessment of the program and measures developed to provide reliable information on implementation, who is coming to Canada and compliance with visa requirements. He also suggests employers bringing in foreign workers contribute to longer-term integration issues. (Get rid of temp foreigners and replace with permanent foreigners? Brilliant.)

Access Alliance’s Shakya believes Canada needs a ‘paradigm shift,’ from “seeing immigrants as cheap labour to fulfill our labour market demands to a more humanistic immigration policy where they’re seen as nation builders . . .”

Thread