VNN Broadcasts

Old December 21st, 2013 #21
James Dovery

Warning Explicit Lyrics

Old December 22nd, 2013 #22
Jason 916
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Eminem=M&M=Mental Midget.

I think blacks would actually like it better if White guys acted White again. I even heard Chris Rock say that in one of his routines once, he asked "Where are all the cool White guys who act White anymore?" or something like that. Because the wiggers play it way over the top and make "da cultchuh" look stupider than it already does.

Old December 23rd, 2013 #23
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason 916 View Post

I think blacks would actually like it better if White guys acted White again. I even heard Chris Rock say that in one of his routines once, he asked "Where are all the cool White guys who act White anymore?" or something like that.
Oh, I don't know about that, Jason. What about the buckwheat's opinion of up-and-coming White comic Louis C.K.? Paying him the ultimate compliment, the one every White celebrity wants to hear these days, Rock said of the doofus "he's the blackest White guy I know." Reading that got me to thinking about just how fucked up the situation's become over the past 50 years or so, and pissed me off to the point where I started a thread on the subject -- Whites emulating blacks and desperately seeking their approval:

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=157049

Mind-boggling, isn't it? how an ever-increasing number of White people go out of their way to intentionally dumb themselves down and revert to primitivity; they're devolutionists and damn proud of the fact. It's race-traitor dogshit the likes of Eminem and the Kardashians who play right into the jews' hands and help to implement the Agenda that much faster. If the day ever comes, people such as "Slim Shady" will have the milkcrates kicked out from under them right alongside the jew; and then we'll just see if they can make those cool crotch-grabbing moves while dancing at the end of a rope.

Last edited by Matthaus Hetzenauer; December 23rd, 2013 at 02:00 PM.

Old December 23rd, 2013 #24
Bardamu
Banned

Quote:
Eminem=M&M=Mental Midget.

I think blacks would actually like it better if White guys acted White again. I even heard Chris Rock say that in one of his routines once, he asked "Where are all the cool White guys who act White anymore?" or something like that. Because the wiggers play it way over the top and make "da cultchuh" look stupider than it already does.
A former friend of mine once said something to the effect that skateboarders where one of the only groups of whites that held the street respect of the niggers. This guy was in a rock band, was a junky, popular in the hipster scene, and who had devoted his life to pursuing the varieties of cool experience. I replied, "Who gives a fuck what blacks think?". The basis of any friendship between us had evaporated long before. It was only based to begin with on a love of reading and getting drunk, but I was too young and stupid to understand this. He did have a complete collection of Philip K. Dick paperbacks though.

Old December 23rd, 2013 #25
Vance Stubbs
Hatespeaker

"Surely people differ in their biologically determined qualities. But discovery of a correlation between some of these qualities is of no scientific interest and of no social significance, except to racists, sexists and the like."

Old December 23rd, 2013 #26
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
A former friend of mine once said something to the effect that skateboarders where one of the only groups of whites that held the street respect of the niggers.
The only reason such an absurd standard matters to whiggers is because the media kikes constantly portray gang-bangin' gutter coons as so much tougher & more masculine than White men, who are depicted at best as vaguely effeminate, whiny assclown slobs bossed around & emasculated by their mommy-wives, or, at worst, as out-&-out faggots.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old December 23rd, 2013 #27
N.B. Forrest

As for the Kardashian whores, they ain't White, they're Armenians, so let 'em get knocked up by niggers.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old December 23rd, 2013 #28
James Dovery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardamu View Post
A former friend of e once said something to the effect that skateboarders where one of the only groups of whites that held the street respect of the niggers. This guy was in a rock band, was a junky, popular in the hipster scene, and who had devoted his life to pursuing the varieties of cool experience. I replied, "Who gives a fuck what blacks think?". The basis of any friendship between us had evaporated long before. It was only based to begin with on a love of reading and getting drunk, but I was too young and stupid to understand this. He did have a complete collection of Philip K. Dick paperbacks though.
Your friend is full of shit. Skaters are suburban middle class pansies, what would they be doing shredding in the 'hood? The whole scene sounds like he watched it in a movie about racial tolerance.

Old December 24th, 2013 #29
Jason 916
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardamu View Post
A former friend of mine once said something to the effect that skateboarders where one of the only groups of whites that held the street respect of the niggers.
Would explain why I've seen more and more skater nigs in recent years and didn't hardly see any before. Just means they have an actual legal weapon to carry around now.

Old December 24th, 2013 #30
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthaus Hetzenauer View Post
White comic Louis C.K.?
I thought his grandfather was jewish.

Old December 27th, 2013 #31
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Want a real laugh? Then check out these scumbags:

www.wiggaz.com

Old December 27th, 2013 #32
Bardamu
Banned

Quote:
Would explain why I've seen more and more skater nigs in recent years and didn't hardly see any before. Just means they have an actual legal weapon to carry around now.
I suspect another reason so many young White people in big cities ride bikes and skate is because it's cheap, obviously, but also because it gets them off the sidewalks which are flooded with nigger schizos who cash a meal and housing ticket from Whitey every month and then spend the whole month fucking with Whites on the streets.

Old December 30th, 2013 #33
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr A.Anderson View Post
I thought his grandfather was jewish.
He may well have been a jew, I don't know. What I do know is that he equated Rock's "compliment" with being presented the Medal of Honor by the Commander-in-Chimp. To warped Whites such as himself, one's as highly esteemed as the other. They're one and the same, as if being congratulated for having achieved something that all politically correct Whites strive for in this topsy-turvy world of the jews' making.

Thread