Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 21st, 2015 #101
Ian Smith son

Quote:
A Syrian refugee interviewed by an Arabic television channel admits that his main goal is not to escape war or ISIS persecution, but to "Islamize" Europe by converting its citizens to Islam.

"My main goal for leaving Syria is to lead people to the acceptance of Islam," states the man as he jabs his finger in the air.

The individual says that he is willing to "sell" his country and even his own parents in order to reach "paradise" by converting Europeans to Islam who in turn will then "Islamize others."

"I swear by Allah I only came here for this one goal….I have observed that they are curious and willing to get to know Islam through us," he adds.

As Robert Spencer explains, the concept of Hijrah, or jihad by emigration, is celebrated in the Qur'an as a meritorious means of spreading Islam to new territories.

"And whoever emigrates for the cause of Allah will find on the earth many locations and abundance," states the Qur'an (4:100).

"And whoever leaves his home as an emigrant to Allah and His Messenger and then death overtakes him, his reward has already become incumbent upon Allah. And Allah is ever Forgiving and Merciful."
Muslim "Refugee" Says Main Goal Is to "Islamize" Europeans - informationliberation

Old December 24th, 2015 #102
Ian Smith son

They invaded. And now that they are here, this is what they are doing

Tags
arab shitskin religion, mudslimes

Thread