Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 23rd, 2017 #101
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default Where can I send my Black Momba love offering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Emily, they still got snake handling christ tards around here, and they refuse medical attention when they get bit by copperheads, and rattlesnakes because jeboo will save them. They quote some buy-bull verse that says something about handling serpents. Some of the more hardcore nutters even import deadlier species of snakes. Someone needs to get these cucks a box of Black Mombas.
I will send them a big bag o' snakes, but only if I can get a 'Jesus Rules' tote bag as a thank you.

This is symbolic of the whole suicidal mess--you'd think they'd realize what they are doing, but so 'drunk on Jesus' they can't feel the pain of eating deyselves, lol:

Old November 24th, 2017 #102
Gladiatrix

Funny how "atheist" groups always have certain surnames.

"I've lived in New Jersey for more than 20 years," David Silverman, president of American Atheists, said in a statement."

http://www.nj.com/bergen/index.ssf/2...t_shelter.html

Old November 24th, 2017 #103
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default Channukah, Hagee, Atheos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
Funny how "atheist" groups always have certain surnames.

"I've lived in New Jersey for more than 20 years," David Silverman, president of American Atheists, said in a statement."

http://www.nj.com/bergen/index.ssf/2...t_shelter.html
Fail, because Atheism is Greek in origin. "Atheos", without god(s).

Orthodox Jews hate Atheists, and they have a special word for 'Heretic' in Hebrew, I've posted it before.

A Jew being an Atheist is like a Jew being an American: it is something they are co-opting, they did not create it.

History lesson: the Jewish holliday of Channukah is when they killed all their heretics/atheists in cold blood, then re-dedicated their temple to the 'one god', and the oil burned for 'eight days and eight crazy nights', as Adam Sandler would say.

Isaiah 7 is used by Christians who do not understand (((Hebrew))) to say Jebus is the fulfillment of the Jewish Messiah prophesied to be coming.

Some Jews embrace this, most Jews know enough Hebrew to realize he doesn't fit the narrative.

Here are those Christian 'Messianic' Jews:
https://jewsforjesus.org/

Hagee is a Zionist Christian

Falwell was a Zionist Christian

Baker is a Zioinist Christian

Olsteen is a Zionist Christian

....All ^^those folks are White. And they support Israel, as the Bible commands, nobody shall stand against Israel or the Jews, for to do so is to go against god.

Pretty stupid....even stupider to be Christian Identitard, and think you are Hebrew/"true Jews".

Why would anyone pretend Jesus was White?

(((Yeshua))), son of (((Miriam))), wearing Jewish fringe prayer garments? It is for to laugh.

Old November 24th, 2017 #104
Erik T. White

I have extended family that goes to gooey the o's (((church.)))
(That's (((Joel Osteen))).)

Volunteer as a short term missionary to Haiti or India!!!!

Haiti costs you 1700 dollars, India 2500 dollars.

https://www.lakewoodchurch.com/Pages...ry.aspx?mid=56

gooey the o charges YOU to go on mission trips!!!!

14/88

Erik

Last edited by Erik T. White; November 24th, 2017 at 01:35 AM. Reason: more info

Old November 24th, 2017 #105
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
I have extended family that goes to gooey the o's (((church.)))
(That's (((Joel Osteen))).)

Volunteer as a short term missionary to Haiti or India!!!!

Haiti costs you 1700 dollars, India 2500 dollars.

https://www.lakewoodchurch.com/Pages...ry.aspx?mid=56

gooey the o charges YOU to go on mission trips!!!!

14/88

Erik
Not surprising, as there are ministries who have niggers hopped up on drugs selling lollipops and flowers to motorists to pay for their own bed at 'da drug rehab', if they don't come back with enough cash they are put in the skreets...so making Whites pay to hang with third world niggers who might rape and even eat them is not too unbelievable.

However, I am not aware that Osteen is Jewish, as you put the brackets around his name indicating he is such. He is as far as I am aware yet another White Christian who supports Israel, and Jesus as the fulfillment of OT Prophecy. Like Kirk Cameron, Ernest Angeley, Peter Popoff, Ray Hubbard...on and on one could go with the race traitor Whites.

Only Arnold Murray comes to mind as a fairly well-to-do guy promoting true Israelites being Whites, and America and Canada are 'Israel today'. It is very ignorant and comes from total delusion, as Hebrew was never a White language, these were not our texts, from old to new testament. We are not of the House of David, nor are we Essenes.

I'm open to proof that is to the contrary, but such proof does not exist thus far, as none who propose it (Christ being White, Whites being the Israelites spoken of in the OT who spoke Hebrew) have proven it up with facts.

Last edited by Emily Henderson; November 24th, 2017 at 01:48 AM.

Old November 24th, 2017 #106
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
Not surprising, as there are ministries who have niggers hopped up on drugs selling lollipops and flowers to motorists to pay for their own bed at 'da drug rehab', if they don't come back with enough cash they are put in the skreets...so making Whites pay to hang with third world niggers who might rape and even eat them is not too unbelievable.

However, I am not aware that Osteen is Jewish, as you put the brackets around his name indicating he is such. He is as far as I am aware yet another White Christian who supports Israel, and Jesus as the fulfillment of OT Prophecy. Like Kirk Cameron, Ernest Angeley, Peter Popoff, Ray Hubbard...on and on one could go with the race traitor Whites.

Only Arnold Murray comes to mind as a fairly well-to-do guy promoting true Israelites being Whites, and America and Canada are 'Israel today'. It is very ignorant and comes from total delusion, as Hebrew was never a White language, these were not our texts, from old to new testament. We are not of the House of David, nor are we Essenes.

I'm open to proof that is to the contrary, but such proof does not exist thus far, as none who propose it (Christ being White, Whites being the Israelites spoken of in the OT who spoke Hebrew) have proven it up with facts.
Sorry for the confusion. Osteen isn't jooish, as far as I know. I used the parentheses for his "brand" of "Xtianity." It was a joke, just like gooey the o.

14/88

Erik

Old December 7th, 2017 #107
John Smithwick
A White ethnic group too

Location: Crackertown, down yonder in a honkey home, away from Multicultia :)

I deleted this a couple weeks ago (cuz I want to quit my posting addiction lol (quite time consuming when you add it up )), but it's sortof a ghost-town around here without postings lol. Here it is:

I'm going to jump-out of retirement quickly here to address one of your points Ms Henderson lol
Quote:
Why would anyone pretend Jesus was White?

(((Yeshua))), son of (((Miriam))), wearing Jewish fringe prayer garments? It is for to laugh.
And similarly, why would anyone pretend the character existed at all (outside of a creative writing/fictional context)? lol

I think Biblical lines such as these are the largest part of the reason:

“This means everlasting life, their taking in knowledge of you, the only true God, and of the one whom you sent forth, Jesus Christ.” - John 17:3

There are all sorts of strategic verses in the Bible that create a very soothing mindset and worldview for its followers.

Perhaps we could have accomplished the same, through a deity like Balder:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baldr

I say perhaps (vis a vis Baldr), because the polytheism-folklores of Europe read more like a super action hero-villain comic soap opera lol. So, I doubt people would have fell-in-line with such a re-write of Baldur.

Nevertheless, it should perhaps be a goal today lol:

Last edited by John Smithwick; December 8th, 2017 at 08:31 PM.

Old December 8th, 2017 #108
Ray Allan

I understand that "modern" paintings depicting Jesus as a White man were modeled on Cesare Borgia, son of Pope Alexander VI. Then there is a "realistic" portrayal of what Jesus supposedly looked like, a semitic jew like others in 1st century Judea:

I think the guy on the right bears a remarkable resemblance to Tuco in The Good, The Bad and The Ugly, played by Eli Wallach, a jew himself (and an actual race of semitic desert bandits).

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old December 15th, 2017 #109
John Smithwick
A White ethnic group too

Besides the whole thing being a Roman invented version of the Jewish messiah (thus having nothing to do with Europe, and in fact it destroyed the indigenous religions of Europe), and being scientifically absurd/too serious (rarely do the clergy view the stories as allegory, thus it produces sheeple), I lastly take issue with Christianity because it has a special capacity at producing lunatics/psychopaths (IMO). One only need look at the psychological profiles of murderers in prison to realize this.

The way it does this (IMO) is by identifying Jesus and the God of the Jewish Tanakh (Old Testament) as being one in the same.

The debate on the nature of Christ was the basis of the Nicene vs Arian creed, and the Albigensian Crusade.

Quote:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicene_Creed

The Nicene Creed was adopted in the face of the Arian controversy, whose leader, Arius, was a member of the clergy of Alexandria. "Arius objected to Alexander's (the bishop of the time) apparent carelessness in blurring the distinction of nature between the Father and the Son by his emphasis on eternal generation".[14]

The Nicene Creed of 325 explicitly affirms the co-essential divinity of the Son, applying to him the term "consubstantial"
. The 381 version speaks of the Holy Spirit as worshipped and glorified with the Father and the Son.
Vs:
Quote:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arianism

In Christianity, Arianism is a Christological[1] concept which asserts the belief that Jesus Christ is the Son of God who was begotten by God the Father at a point in time, is distinct from the Father and is therefore subordinate to the Father.[2]

https://www.britannica.com/topic/Arianism

Arius’s basic premise was the uniqueness of God, who is alone self-existent (not dependent for its existence on anything else) and immutable; the Son, who is not self-existent, cannot therefore be the self-existent and immutable God. Because the Godhead is unique, it cannot be shared or communicated. Because the Godhead is immutable, the Son, who is mutable, must, therefore, be deemed a creature who has been called into existence out of nothing and has had a beginning. Moreover, the Son can have no direct knowledge of the Father, since the Son is finite and of a different order of existence.
The supposed words of the guy himself:
Quote:
John 10:30

"I and the Father are one." - Jesus Christ

http://biblehub.com/john/10-30.htm
The Incarnation concept explained:
Quote:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incarnation_(Christianity)

In Christian theology, the doctrine of the Incarnation holds that Jesus, the preexistent divine Logos (Koine Greek for "Word") and the second hypostasis of the Trinity, God the Son and Son of the Father, taking on a human body and human nature, "was made flesh"[2] and conceived in the womb of Mary the Theotokos (Greek for "God-bearer"; Latin: Mater Dei, lit. 'Mother of God'). The doctrine of the Incarnation, then, entails that Jesus Christ is fully God and fully human, his two natures joined in hypostatic union.
The Trinity concept explained:
Quote:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trinity

In Trinitarian doctrine, God exists as three persons or hypostases, but is one being, having a single divine nature.[64] The members of the Trinity are co-equal and co-eternal, one in essence, nature, power, action, and will. As stated in the Athanasian Creed, the Father is uncreated, the Son is uncreated, and the Holy Spirit is uncreated, and all three are eternal without beginning.[65] "The Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit" are not names for different parts of God, but one name for God[66] because three persons exist in God as one entity.[67] They cannot be separate from one another. Each person is understood as having the identical essence or nature, not merely similar natures.[68]
What was a somewhat logical way of reconciling the horrific nature of the Old Testament God with Jesus:
Quote:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catharism

Bernard of Clairvaux's biographer and other sources accuse some Cathars of Arianism,[31][32] and some scholars see Cathar Christology as having traces of earlier Arian roots.[33][34] According to some of their contemporary enemies, Cathars did not accept the normative Trinitarian understanding of Jesus, but considered him the human form of an angel similar to Docetic Christology.[35]

The idea of two Gods or principles, one being good and the other evil, was central to Cathar beliefs. The good God was the God of the New Testament and the creator of the spiritual realm, contrasted with the evil Old Testament God—the creator of the physical world whom many Cathars, ..., identified as Satan. All visible matter, including the human body, was created by this evil god; matter was therefore tainted with sin. This was the antithetical to the monotheistic Catholic Church, whose fundamental principle was that there was only one God, who created all things visible and invisible.[9]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albigensian_Crusade

The reforms were a reaction against the often scandalous and dissolute lifestyles of the Catholic clergy in southern France. Their theology, neo-Gnostic in many ways, was basically dualist. Several of their practices, especially their belief in the inherent evil of the physical world, conflicted with the doctrines of the Incarnation of Christ and sacraments, initiated accusations of Gnosticism and brought them the ire of the Catholic establishment. They became known as the Albigensians, ....

The Cathar understanding of God was entirely disincarnate: they viewed God as a being or principle of pure spirit and completely unsullied by the taint of matter. He was the God of love, order and peace. Jesus was an angel with only a phantom body, and the accounts of him in the New Testament were to be understood allegorically.
The Cathars were rewarded for their thoughtfulness as follows:

Quote:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albigensian_Crusade

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albige...tary_campaigns

The entire population was slaughtered and the city burned to the ground. It was reported that Amalric, when asked how to distinguish Cathars from Catholics, responded, "Kill them all! God will know his own." Whether this was actually said is sometimes considered doubtful, but, according to historian Joseph Strayer, it captures the "spirit" of the Crusaders, who killed nearly every man, woman, and child in the town.[43]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albige...usade#Genocide

Raphael Lemkin, who in the 20th century coined the word "genocide",[125] referred to the Albigensian Crusade as "one of the most conclusive cases of genocide in religious history".[3] Mark Gregory Pegg writes that "The Albigensian Crusade ushered genocide into the West by linking divine salvation to mass murder, by making slaughter as loving an act as His sacrifice on the cross."[126]
By making Jesus and Yahweh/Adonai/Jehova one entity, a lunatic can view the psychotic actions/commands of the Heeb God as reasonable and justified.

EvilBible.com – Fighting Against Immorality in Religion
Murder in the Bible - EvilBible.com
Rape in the Bible - EvilBible.com

Do not ignore the Old Testament - EvilBible.com

Quote:
What is it about Christianity that turns people into criminals - Yahoo Answers

With a god that does stuff like this, what else would you expect?!?!

"And I the LORD will cause them to eat the flesh of their sons and the flesh of their daughters, and they shall eat every one the flesh of his friend." - Jeremiah 19:9

"Behold, I the LORD will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces, even the dung of your solemn feasts; and one shall take you away with it." -- Malachi 2:3

"Then you shall eat the offspring of your own body, the flesh of your sons and of your daughters whom the LORD your GOD has given you" - Deuteronomy 28:53

"The King asked her, 'What’s the matter?' This woman said to me, 'Give up your son so we may eat him today, and tomorrow we'll eat my son.' So we cooked my son and ate him. The next day I said to her, 'Give up your son so we may eat him,' but she had hidden him....The king said, behold, this evil is of the LORD." - 2 Kings 6:28-29,33

"Samaria shall bear her guilt, because she has rebelled against her GOD; they shall fall by the sword; their little ones shall be dashed in pieces, and their pregnant women ripped open!" -- Hosea 13:16

"And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive? ... Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves." -- Numbers 31:15-18

"I defiled them through their gifts — the sacrifice of every firstborn — that I might fill them with horror so they would know that I am the LORD." -- Ezekiel 20:26

"Then I heard the LORD say to the other men, 'Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! Kill them all -- old and young, girls and women and little children. But do not touch anyone with the mark. Begin right here at the Temple.' So they began by killing the seventy leaders. “Defile the Temple!” the LORD commanded. 'Fill its courtyards with corpses. Go!' So they went and began killing throughout the city." -- Ezekiel 9:5-7

"This is what the LORD Almighty says: 'I will punish the Amalekites for what they did to Israel when they waylaid them as they came up from Egypt. Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy everything that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.'" -- 1 Samuel 15:2-3

"Their roots are dried up, and they will bear no more fruit. And if they give birth, I the LORD will slaughter their beloved children." -- Hosea 9:16

"She will hide from them the afterbirth and the new baby she has borne, so that she herself can secretly eat them. She will have nothing else to eat during the siege and terrible distress that your enemy will inflict on all your towns." - Deuteronomy 28:57

"And Aaron's sons the priests shall arrange the pieces, the head, and the fat, on the wood that is on the fire on the altar; but its entrails and its legs he shall wash with water. And the priest shall burn all of it on the altar, as a burnt offering, a food offering with a pleasing aroma to the Lord." - Lev 1:8-10

"And I the LORD will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine." - Isaiah 49:26

"I the LORD told them, 'I won’t be your shepherd any longer. If you die, you die. If you are killed, you are killed. And let those who remain devour each other!'" - Zechariah 11:9
-----------------------------
Watch this video for much more!- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkXOwBIRX...

This is only a fraction of the barbaric, sadistic brutality of the Christian god!! I could give you HUNDREDS more examples!!
Prison psychiatrists, I imagine, often deal with this issue. Originally the Roman designers of the Christian religion (created between 69-96 CE - Flavian dynasty) intended it for the Jews alone to make them submissive to Rome's rule. Later, when Constantine decided to throw the religion on Europe (starting around 313 CE - Edict of Milan), they wanted to make sure they could produce good soldiers who'd kill on command, and so they began redesigning Jesus with a militant/evil capacity, but not by significantly changing the New Testament, but simply rebranding Jesus as being the Old Testament God itself in human form. They made him the Old Testament God through the Nicene Creed (325 CE). The old polytheisms mainly left that righteous "evil" capacity to a specific war god, like Ares, Mars, Twia, etc. At least with that system, if people grew weary of war, they could blame and dismiss those specific gods, whereas with Christianity, you just have one God.

I recommend we lobby to push the Church of England to reform itself to seriously supplement Christianity, and replace it with philosophy, science, real history, British culture and nationalism, in addition to rekindling our old Norse Polytheism. As a compromise, we could keep a bit of Christianity around (some of the songs are nice - those who wish could view them as referring to Balder*), but add the aforementioned desperately needed things, so that the buildings turn into British descendant community centers. Since that will probably never happen, I recommend the AFA.

Merry Yule (the rest of the world has their silly mythical stories, we're bringing back ours):

More leaders in Asatru:

Last edited by John Smithwick; December 21st, 2017 at 12:32 PM.

Old December 18th, 2017 #110
John Smithwick
A White ethnic group too

Once Constantine decided to put Christianity on Europe, he had to begin the process of exterminating Europe's indigenous religions.

They imported Jews to help implement the new religion:

Quote:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...agogues#Europe

The oldest synagogue in Western Europe uncovered in an archaeological dig to date is the Ostia Synagogue in the ancient Roman port of Ostia, in Italy. The present building, of which partial walls and pillars set upright by archaeologists remain, dates from the 4th century. However, excavation revealed that it is on the site of an earlier synagogue dating from the middle of the 1st century CE, that is, from before the destruction of the Temple.[19]

The Ancient Synagogue of Barcelona, is a building from the 3rd or 4th century, when its function is unknown, and extended in the 13th, perhaps marking the start of its use as a synagogue. It has been described as the oldest synagogue in Europe. It was used as a synagogue until the massacre of the Jews in Barcelona in 1391, then used for other purposes until it was rediscovered and restored in the 1990s.[20][21][22]

The Köln Synagogue in Cologne, Germany has been excavated 2007/2012 and dates clearly pre Carolingian (bef. 780/90). There is at the moment some strong evidence that it dates back to the early 4th century when emperor Constantine in 321 issued a privilege for the Cologne Jews. This has been confirmed recently by the find of a rainwater mikveh of the 4th century inside the building complex.[23]
The Jews worked in tandem with the Christian emperors and kings. The elite didn't want the Jews to convert or leave (with the exception of a few temperamental kings and a fuhrer). What most don't see is that Judeo-Christianity was a tool/system to safeguard the Roman dynasties, the various national monarchies that came after, and to a degree, the elite today.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jews as moneylenders in the Middle Ages? - Yahoo Answers
https://ca.answers.yahoo.com/questio...5030446AAvf2wg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan
Christian canon law forbade Christians to practice usury on loans to other Christians; Jewish law forbade Jews to charge interest on loans to other Jews, and Islamic Shari'a made the same prohibition among Muslims. But none of the Abrahamic religions forbade usury toward members of OTHER religions. This was what made the Jews convenient for the developing medieval economy; their presence made it possible to lay the foundations for a system of finance in emerging trade and commerce.

[...]

Although there was periodic squawking about it, Christian kings routinely and explicitly upheld the rights of the Jews to collect on loans and enforced it by law. You can easily go into the court rolls of any medieval kingdom and find plenty of cases of Jews suing successfully to enforce collection of loans or to hold onto collateral in default situations. This was in the kings' own self-interest; they could tax the Jews more heavily than they could the Christian majorities of their kingdoms, so profitable Jewish moneylending meant richer royal treasuries.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin
Many historical records testify to the fact in the Middle Ages (and even in later times in some regions) Jews were forced to be moneylenders as their ONLY LEGAL profession as both the Church and Islam had rules against usury (charging interest on a loan)
Quote:
History of the Jews in Europe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Between 800 and 1100 there were 1.5 million Jews in Christian Europe. They were not part of the feudal system as serfs or knights, thus were spared the oppression and warfare.

In relations with the Christian society, they were protected by kings, princes and even bishops, because of the crucial services they provided in three areas: financial, administrative and as doctors. Christian scholars interested in the Bible would consult with Talmudic rabbis.
Quite a brilliant strategy when you think about it - the alien Middle Easterners would serve as a great source for venting frustration rather than the government of the Roman dynasties and later national monarchies (fewer revolutions would happen). Under the polytheisms, the emperor was considered the closest proxy to God/a living God, and so this would create a more severe target for rebellion. Also, the polytheisms were more nationalistic, in that through a nation having its own unique Gods, they would serve as a greater source of inspiration for attacking the foreign suppressive power (in comparison to everyone having the same God; not that it made that much of a difference lol).

Today those Roman dynasties and the monarchies are long gone, leaving us with Christianity that few subscribe to anymore, and Jewish power.

Last edited by John Smithwick; December 21st, 2017 at 12:30 PM.

Old December 18th, 2017 #111
John Smithwick
A White ethnic group too

Before New Age and the revival of paganism in the latter half of the 20th century (or things like Klassen and Pierce's religions), one's only alternative to Christianity would have been Fremasonry (although it was considered a supplement).

I find it reasonable:

Quote:
https://www.quora.com/What-are-the-c...of-freemasonry

Freemasonry is a fraternity, not a religion. They don't really have any beliefs or teachings, so much as they have allegory, legend, and only allow men of good moral character to join.

There is absolutely NO requirement to 'believe in God.' There is only a requirement to believe in a Supreme Being.

To correct some misconceptions:
  • Freemasonry is a social fraternity. It doesn’t operate as a “tool” for some imaginary “Messianic agenda.” Why? Because there’s no such thing.
  • Anyone who isn’t a member of the fraternity but claims to know “secrets” of the fraternity that even Freemasons don’t know can be safely ignored; they don’t know what they’re talking about. The ONLY people who do know what Freemasonry is about are Freemasons. Duh.
  • There are no “ranks” in Freemasonry.
  • There is no “rigid hierarchic structure” in Freemasonry.
  • The Illuminati were a Bavarian political group - completely unrelated to Freemasonry - that advocated the overthrow of hereditary European monarchies. They were founded in 1776 and disbanded in 1785. They only ever had 6 members. B'nai B'rith was founded in New York City in 1843 - 13 years after the last member of the Illuminati died (in Bavaria), and 58 years after the Illuminati ceased to exist. The two groups are completely unrelated. Duh.
  • Freemasonry isn’t a secret society; neither are the Oddfellows, Rotary Club, Skull & Bones, and the Bohemian Club. And they’re completely unrelated as well.
  • Zionism has nothing to do with Freemasonry.
  • Freemasonry has nothing to do with Jewish mythology.
  • The image from the anti-Semite rant that says that all the masonic symbols and pictures refer to the Temple of Solomon DO NOT refer to the Temple of Solomon. Duh.
  • Harry Truman was NOT a “protégé of the Pendergast organised crime dynasty of Kansas City” nor was he a “highly ranked mason.” There’s no such thing as a “highly ranked mason.” Someone who claims to know secrets of Freemasonry that even Freemasons don’t know about should have known that…
  • “Eyes Wide Shut” was not inspired by some party. It was inspired by something else entirely.
  • The image that an anti-Semite answerer claims is a “A simple overview of the masonic hierarchy” isn’t . It’s an image that shows the different groups a Freemason can join.
  • There’s no “Masonic High Council.”
  • There’s no “World Governing body of Craft Freemasonry."
The Christinsanitian view of Freemasonry:

Christians often claimed that Masons worshiped the Devil/Satan/Lucifer. It's what they did to the Pagans before sometimes murdering them and destroying their temples. They did the same to skeptics i.e. Giordano_Bruno. This article clarifies the issue:

Quote:
http://hawaiifreemason.org/maui/reso...andlucifer.pdf

MASONRY - ALBERT PIKE - LUCIFER

Nothing thrills the anti-Mason as much as Pike's references to Lucifer which most of them refer to as the fallen angel, as Satan.

Few quotes in the history of mankind have attracted the attention of so many as the quote from Pike's Morals & Dogma which reads:

"Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable blinds feeble, sensual, or selfish Souls? Doubt it not!"

First of all, it’s only three sentences (of which two are actually exclamations), taken from a book of 861 pages. Does this seem a bit disingenuous right from the start? And what about all the other examples that Pike refers to in his belief in God, for instance .....

“That God is One, immutable, unchangeable, infinitely just and good; that Light will finally overcome Darkness” (p. 275)

Next, exactly what is Lucifer?

The name Lucifer makes it’s appearance in the fourteenth chapter of the Old Testament book of Isaiah, twelfth verse: "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning!"

The first problem is that Lucifer is a Latin name. How did it find its way into a Hebrew manuscript, written before there was a Roman language? Scholars at the library of the Hebrew Union College in Cincinnati say that Lucifer, in the original Hebrew text, is not about a fallen angel, but about a fallen Babylonian king, who during his lifetime had persecuted the children of Israel.

Why refer to him as Lucifer? In Roman astronomy, Lucifer was the name given to the morning star (the star we now know by another Roman name, Venus). The morning star appears in the heavens just before dawn, heralding the rising sun. The name derives from the Latin term lucem ferre, "bringer, or bearer, of light." In the Hebrew text the expression used to describe the Babylonian king before his death is Helal, son of Shahar, which can best be translated as "Day star, son of the Dawn." The name evokes the golden glitter of a proud king's dress and court (much as his personal splendor earned for King Louis XIV of France the appellation, "The Sun King")."

Scholars speculate that early Christian scribes, writing in the Latin tongue used by the Church, had decided for themselves that they wanted the story to be about a fallen angel, a creature not even mentioned in the original Hebrew text, and to whom they gave the name "Lucifer."

Scholars authorized by the militantly Catholic King James I to translate the Bible into current English did not use the original Hebrew texts, but used versions translated from the Catholic Vulgate Bible produced largely by St. Jerome in the fourth century. Jerome had mistranslated the Hebraic metaphor, "Day star, son of the Dawn," as "Lucifer," and over the centuries a metamorphosis took place. Lucifer the morning star became a disobedient angel, cast out of heaven to rule eternally in hell. Theologians, writers, and poets interwove the myth with the doctrine of the Fall, and in Christian tradition Lucifer is now the same as Satan, the Devil, and - ironically- the Prince of Darkness.

Henceforth, emphasis should be placed on his intent. When Albert Pike and other Masonic scholars spoke over a century ago about the "Luciferian path," or the "energies of Lucifer," they were referring to the morning star, the light bearer, the search for light; the very antithesis of dark, satanic evil.

Generations of biblical scholars of all faiths have been aware of mistranslations and misunderstandings that arise from the use of archaic terms whose meanings have been lost, or have evolved into different usages. To address these problems, a conference was held in October 1946, attended by delegates of the Church of England, the Church of Scotland, and the Baptists, Methodists, and Congregationalist churches. At another meeting four months later, delegates from the Presbyterians and Quakers joined the original group, along with representatives of various Bible societies. Still later, observers were sent as representatives of the Roman Catholic Church.

The work on a new translation of the Bible, direct from the sources, stretched out over several years. The most distinguished biblical scholars and specialists in the world were invited to contribute, and every delegate was given the opportunity to review and express his own views on every verse, every word, as presented by the translators. The result of this prodigious joint effort was The New English Bible.

For example, the verse in the King James version (Isaiah 14:12) that begins "How art thou fallen from heaven, 0 Lucifer..." has now been translated directly from the Hebrew in the New English Bible as "How you have fallen from heaven, bright morning star..." There is no mention of Lucifer, no reference to any disobedient angel plunging to hell, nor should there be.

In closing, have you heard about Albert Pike's so-called "Luciferian Doctrine," which teaches Masons that Lucifer is God? This story about Albert Pike and Lucifer, was created by Gabriel Antoine Jogand-Pages (writing as Leo Taxil) to conceive a hoax that was designed to slander Freemasonry and to embarrass the Catholic Church. It has been repeated by anti-Masons who accept this without basis to eagerly slur our craft.

Taxil ultimately realized the time had come to end the deceit so in a conference in Paris (April 19, 1897), he personally admitted his hoax, whose aim, he said, was to hold up Catholicism to derision.
Edit (I found this on the teachings of Freemasonry):

My only criticisms of the Masons is there's nothing nationalist/ethnic about what they offer, and they seem to overly reference Jewish/Middle Eastern mythologies; however, it's refreshing to see something other than strictly the Hebrew's myths and the Romans' version of their Messiah as the reference points. Still, why is it that only Hebrews/Judeans/Jews/Israelis and the Japanese can have something national-cultural-ethnicist as a faith for their people whereas Europeans are denied the same?

The Church of England should be reformed to add real history, philosophy, science, British culture and nationalism.

Last edited by John Smithwick; December 21st, 2017 at 12:10 PM.

Old December 24th, 2017 #112
John Smithwick
A White ethnic group too

Quote:
Christmas Before Christ: December 25 and Paganism | News Analysis | Worldbulletin News

For the pre-Christian Romans, December 25 marked their most important holiday, Saturnalia. [...] North-western Europe hosted festivities for the Nordic god Balder.
Baldr - Wikipedia

Unfortunate that the ancient Germanics didn't write their religion down in a Holy Book (and make it extremely ethnocentric like the Jews' faith):

History of writing - Wikipedia

The Norse didn't have this plant:
Papyrus - Wikipedia

But you'd think we could have used something else i.e.:
Birch Bark Manuscript - Wikipedia
Parchment - Wikipedia

Futhark: Mysterious Ancient Runic Alphabet of Northern Europe | Ancient Origins

Instead our only original sources are writings on stones:

Runestone - Wikipedia

This is my favorite stone:

Snoldelev Stone - Wikipedia

Quote:
The triple horn motif has been compared to a triskelion, or to the valknut symbol, and since 2006 has been adopted as the official symbol of the Asatru Folk Assembly.

Old Norse religion - Wikipedia
Old Norse - Wikipedia

Of course, there's a likely theory that they did have a Holy Book, and it was destroyed (the few runestones that were allowed to remain, were tombstones basically).

The AFA will eventually have to get a choir going and create songs to Baldr, and/or perhaps redesign these songs celebrating a new theory that Odin (the shapeshifter) came down to visit the Jews as Jesus lol .

Currently, our alternative Mr Savior Messiah songs are in a difficult to comprehend Norwegian lol:

Seems somewhat hostile at times too lol:

Quote:
Is Jesus Really Odin or Balder? a Historical Theory
http://www.sheknows.com/community/pa...torical-theory
The Church: Jesus Christ is Lord Baldur | Religious Forums

Balder, Ruler of an Age to come | The Odinic Rite

Quote:
http://www.newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Balder
Balder has also been likened to Jesus Christ, likely due to the number of shared motifs between the two figures (a dying-and-rising god killed, though blameless, who heralds the arrival of a period of eternal peace).
There's quite a culture established with the status quo:

Quote:
http://vrilology.org/rebirth-in-you.html

As a pagan, I have no problem with saying a prayer to Jesus, because I know that the spiritual essence of the God, Jesus, that is worshiped, is essentially a God of peace, and I can associate Jesus with Balder or any other God of peace.
We humans seem to need our imaginary friends. Nature is pretty desolate otherwise.

Last edited by John Smithwick; December 24th, 2017 at 05:37 PM.

Old December 24th, 2017 #113
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Some good and true things in these posts, but some points I differ on:

Masons were reviled by the Third Reich for good reason. Masonry is really Deist Jewry in action. There are Black Masons for a reason. The 'degrees' and such have Jewish origins.

There will be a whole chapter in my book on that topic alone.

As for needing imaginary friends: Whites are creative and imaginative people. A good thing.

But we're historically not liars. We are truth seekers.

Jews created a whole religion based on primitive, bicameral thinking, and governments used that to concoct a 'Universal' faith to control the masses.

However, to make fact out of fiction, or even unknowns, is not of interest to truth seekers. Jesus is not Balder, or anything else so far as anyone knows, and there's more evidence to the contrary as of now that it is myth.

As for today, I consider it 'Solstice Eve', when the North Pole is tilted farthest away from the Sun, delivering the fewest hours of sunlight of the year (which may not really be on the 25th, but to blend with my fellow 'Mericans, I'll say it is).

Gonna go celebrate the gaudy fun, which is all it in reality is, with my fambly. Happy Solstice!

Old December 24th, 2017 #114
John Smithwick
A White ethnic group too

Default Bear in mind, 1.5 bottles of white and two king cans

I hope you have a wonderful Solstice holiday.

On the subject of the Third Reich, yes they did ban the Masons:

Quote:
Suppression of Freemasonry - Wikipedia

The Enabling Act (Ermächtigungsgesetz in German) was passed by Germany's parliament (the Reichstag) on March 23, 1933. Using the Act, on January 8, 1934, the German Ministry of the Interior ordered the disbandment of Freemasonry, and confiscation of the property of all Lodges; stating that those who had been members of Lodges when Hitler came to power, in January 1933, were prohibited from holding office in the Nazi party or its paramilitary arms, and were ineligible for appointment in public service.[16] Consistently considered an ideological foe of Nazism in their world perception (Weltauffassung), special sections of the Security Service (SD) and later the Reich Security Main Office (RSHA) were established to deal with Freemasonry.[17] Masonic concentration camp inmates were graded as political prisoners, and wore an inverted (point down) red triangle.[18]

On August 8, 1935, as Führer and Chancellor, Adolf Hitler announced in the Nazi Party newspaper, Voelkischer Beobachter, the final dissolution of all Masonic Lodges in Germany.
But they basically suppressed/banned everything else except Jewishmessiahinsanity (Christinsanity/Christianity) lol:

Positive Christianity - Wikipedia
Truth For Germans
Schutzstaffel: SS Officers Inspired By Teutonic Knights

Quote:
Odinism/Wotanism | Truth For Germans

An article in a 1995 issue of the Australian Odinist magazine Renewal:

From the beginning of the Third Reich, Odinists (pagans) were generally suppressed. In 1933, Rudolf von Sebottendorff was arrested and exiled. The works of Odinist writers such as Lanz von Liebenfels, Ernst Issberner-Haldane and Reinhold Ebertin were banned. Former membership of an Odinist congregation disqualified anyone from holding rank or office within the NSDAP. In 1936 Friedrich Marby, a runemaster and follower of [Wotan worshipper Guido] von List, was arrested and sent to a camp at Flossenberg; he was released from Dachau in 1945. He was not alone. But the full power of the state was not focused on religious minorities until the 9th of June 1941 when the head of the security police, [Reinhardt] Heydrich, banned a large number of spiritual practices. Among the victims were followers of Rudolf Steiner, followers of von List, and traditional Odinists. Their organizations were dissolved, their property confiscated, and many of their leaders arrested.”
The clampdown in 1941 was the result of the Rudolf Hess flight. Hitler's own words on Paganism:

Quote:
Hitler: On Paganism and Heathen Religion, Mein Kampf, Chap. 12
http://www.evilbible.com/evil-bible-...s-a-christian/
https://mk.christogenea.org/articles...manic-paganism

“On the contrary, it is entirely out of harmony with the spirit of the nation to keep harping on that far-off and forgotten nomenclature which belongs to the ancient Germanic times and does not awaken any distinct association in our age. This habit of borrowing words from the dead past tends to mislead the people into thinking that the external trappings of its vocabulary are the important feature of a movement. It is really a mischievous habit; but it is quite prevalent nowadays.

At that time, and subsequently, I had to warn followers repeatedly against these wandering scholars who were peddling Germanic folk-lore and who never accomplished anything positive or practical, except to cultivate their own superabundant self-conceit. The new movement must guard itself against an influx of people whose only recommendation is their own statement that they have been fighting for these very same ideals during the last thirty or forty years. Now if somebody has fought for forty years to carry into effect what he calls an idea, and if these alleged efforts not only show no positive results but have not even been able to hinder the success of the opposing party, then the story of those forty years of futile effort furnishes sufficient proof for the incompetence of such a protagonist. People of that kind are specially dangerous because they do not want to participate in the movement as ordinary members. They talk rather of the leading positions which would be the only fitting posts for them, in view of their past work and also so that they might be enabled to carry on that work further. But woe to a young movement if the conduct of it should fall into the hands of such people.

It is typical of such persons that they rant about ancient Teutonic heroes of the dim and distant ages, stone axes, battle spears and shields, whereas in reality they themselves are the woe-fullest poltroons imaginable. For those very same people who brandish Teutonic tin swords that have been fashioned carefully according to ancient models and wear padded bear-skins, with the horns of oxen mounted over their bearded faces, proclaim that all contemporary conflicts must be decided by the weapons of the mind alone. And thus they skedaddle when the first communist cudgel appears. Posterity will have little occasion to write a new epic on these heroic gladiators.

I have seen too much of that kind of people not to feel a profound contempt for their miserable play-acting. To the masses of the nation they are just an object of ridicule; but the Jew finds it to his own interest to treat these folk-lore comedians with respect and to prefer them to real men who are fighting to establish a German State. And yet these comedians are extremely proud of themselves.

Notwithstanding their complete fecklessness, which is an established fact, they pretend to know everything better than other people; so much so that they make themselves a veritable nuisance to all sincere and honest patriots, to whom not only the heroism of the past is worthy of honour but who also feel bound to leave examples of their own work for the inspiration of the coming generation. Among those people there were some whose conduct can be explained by their innate stupidity and incompetence; but there are others who have a definite ulterior purpose in view. Often, it is difficult to distinguish between the two classes. The impression which I often get, especially of those so-called religious reformers whose creed is grounded on ancient Germanic customs, is that they are the missionaries and protégés of those forces which do not wish to see a national revival taking place in Germany. All their activities tend to turn the attention of the people away from the necessity of fighting together in a common cause against the common enemy, namely the Jew. Moreover, that kind of preaching induces the people to use up their energies, not in fighting for the common cause, but in absurd and ruinous religious controversies within their own ranks.”
To further elaborate:

Quote:
Hitler went to some length to dissociate Nazism from occultism.

In fact Richard Steigmann-Gall, The Holy Reich: Nazi Conceptions of Christianity, 1919-1945 published in April 2003, argues against the consensus that Nazism as a whole was either unrelated to Christianity or actively opposed to it.

He demonstrates that many participants in the Nazi movement believed that the contours of their ideology were based on a Christian understanding of Germany's ills and their cure.
Quote:
Hitler compared to God/Jesus

Unfortunately most books about Hitler, from a religious viewpoint, come as bowdlerized accounts containing flagrant inaccuracies. There occur many versions, some of which view Hitler with combinations of occultism, atheism, anti-religion, anti-Christian, etc. Some authors blend the anti-clerical views of Martin Bormann, the mystical beliefs of Rosenberg, or the occult views of Himmler with Hitler in an attempt to rewrite history. Almost all the sources for Hitler's alleged apostasy come from Bormann's edited version of Hitler's Table Talk (for a closer examination, see "Hitler's table talk and other extraneous sources"). But Hitler was not Bormann, Rosenberg or Himmler and their views do not reflect Hitler's beliefs. Hitler abscised himself from the views of Bormann, Rosenberg, and Himmler and he demanded support for his view of "positive" Christianity as was written into the Nazi party program. If you examine the historical record with raw honesty, you will find that these counter-Christian claims about Hitler simply do not hold up.
The Lewiston Daily Sun, Tues Oct 29, 1935
Report: Hitler Ban on Neo-Paganism
Tells Catholic Bishop Anti-Christian Doctrines to Be Curbed

The Lewiston Daily Sun - Google News Archive Search

This was the real tragedy - Hitler banning the Folk Faith movements (i.e. the German Faith) because he didn't want it competing with his government's secular, inadequate, deceptive and self-serving, version of the same:

Quote:
Quote:
Ernst_Graf_zu_Reventlow - Religious_activism - Wikipedia

Reventlow quickly became disillusioned with this (The German Faith Movement) however, returning to Christianity even before the German Faith Movement was suppressed by the government in 1937.
Quote:
Deutsche Glaubensbewegung - Axis History Forum

Volkslexicon Drittes Reich, by Ludwig Peters and published by Grabert-Verlag, Tübingen, 1998.

The German Faith Movement (Deutsche Glaubensbewegung) was an attempt to bring together various religious groups and associations into an organization that would exercise religiosity in a purely German sense. The movement was founded on May 23, 1934 in Eisenach by J.W. Hauer, who was elected chairman.

The movement rejected the Christian religion completely and began having manifold difficulties with the Nazi government one year later. As of 1935, the NS party prohibited members of the Hitler Youth and the SS from joining, and from 1937 onward, prohibited NSDAP members from joining. For these reasons, Hauer withdrew from the organization. The movement sank into insignificance thereafter."
Quote:
The Holy Reich: Nazi Conceptions of Christianity

The Holy Reich: Nazi Conceptions of Christianity, 1919-1945, By Richard Steigmann-Gall, 2003, pp 151-152.

The DG's insistence that it was the religious expression of Nazism was not taken kindly in the NSDAP.

[...]

Finally, in August 1935, Heydrich forbade all rallies and other public meetings of the DG across the Reich.
Of course, the other reason he banned the German Faith was that he didn't want to lose support from his Jewish Christinsanitian churches lol (he needed their support for a very important reason):
Quote:
"Did Religion Cause World War II? - Yahoo Answers Did religion cause Hitler to start World War 2? | Yahoo Answers

No, but religion allowed Hitler to start WWII. A pastoral letter issued by the German Catholic bishops in September 1939 at the outbreak of World War II provides enlightenment on this point. It reads in part:

“In this decisive hour we admonish our Catholic soldiers to do their duty in obedience to the Führer and to be ready to sacrifice their whole individuality. We appeal to the Faithful to join in ardent prayers that Divine Providence may lead this war to blessed success.”

Such diplomacy illustrates the kind of harlotry that religion has engaged in over the past 4,000 years in wooing the political State in order to gain power and advantage. Such religio-political relationships have fostered warfare, persecutions, and human misery on a vast scale.
Similarly:
Quote:
Mathilde_Ludendorff - Politico-religious_activity

The faith (Bund fur Deutsche Gotterkenntnis) became the religion of the Tannenbergbund, founded by her and her husband in 1925, a ... organisation which briefly claimed as many as 100,000 followers before losing out to and prohibited by the NSDAP in 1933.[2]
Quote:
SCIENTIFIC NEO-PAGANISM AND THE EXTREME RIGHT THEN AND TODAY: FROM LUDENDORFF’S GOTTERKENNTNIS TO SIGRID HUNKE’S EUROPAS EIGENE RELIGION

Part of the umbrella organization was the Verein Deutschvolk (German Volk Society), founded 1930. Its purpose was to disseminate Mathilde Ludendorff’s science-based religious views called Gotterkenntnis (God-knowledge or - cognition). These two organizations which shared many ideas with National Socialism were, for that very reason, prohibited in 1933 (Haack, 1981:139).
I consider Hitler one of my #1 Christ-insanitians lol:
Hitler's greatest influence (Dietrich Eckart):

Quote:
Dietrich_Eckart - Ideas_and_assessments

In Christ, the embodiment of all manliness, we find all that we need. And if we occasionally speak of Baldur (a god in Norse mythology), our words always contain some joy, some satisfaction, that our pagan ancestors were already so Christian as to have an indication of Christ in this ideal figure.
To be fair, Hitler also suppressed certain Christian churches:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirchenkampf

But basically, he shut-down any engaging in too much free thought, so your only sources of information was his voice and/or the Church before you returned to the slaughterhouse.

I agree the Masons are overly weighted towards Jewish mythology, but they do reference other mythologies (including the Norse), philosophy and science, so for someone like me who views Christianity as a total indoctrination of the Jews' myths with a Roman version of their Messiah, it would be the healthy escape from the church (and only significant, institutionalized legal one, before the 20th century).

I'm discovering the Mason Lodges are where British nationalists would go to hear about British history and culture (you'd certainly never get to hear any of that at the Church of England (meanwhile Jews get to hear about Jewish patriots at their synagogues without hesitation) - nope at the British Churches, you'll only hear about mythological Jews and their supporters).

This one references the Havamal, and Thor:

Last edited by John Smithwick; December 26th, 2017 at 09:30 AM. Reason: Iè

Old December 24th, 2017 #115
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Smile Happy Solstice John, Don't overdo the Hooch!

Solstice pre Xmas party went well, ty. Finally made some food I didn't mangle!

On Masons:
My main focus won't be the Reich, as their rejection of it is not the only reason to reject it, even General Franco (Spain) sentenced all Freemasons automatically to ten years in prison in 1940.

But the Reich dissolved all ten Grand Lodges of Germany, and the Gestapo seized the membership and took their objects and exhibited them in an "Anti-Masonic Exposition" in 1937, this was done by Goebbels in Munich. They even included complete furnished Masonic temples. Then they went to Austria and did same, sent them to Dachau. Then same in Poland and Czechoslovakia, Holland and Belgium. Same in Norway, with Major Quisling.
Hitler’s hatred of Freemasonry is expressd in a letter from 1931.
Quote:
Hitler: "The natural hostility of the peasant against the Jews, and his hostility against the Freemason as a servant of the Jew, must be worked up to a frenzy."
In 1933 Hermann Goering gave an interview with Grand Master von Heeringen of the "Land" Grand Lodge, telling him there was "no place for Freemasonry in Nazi Germany."

And" The Nazi Primer", the Official Handbook for the Hitler Youth, attacked freemasons for teaching of the equality of all men, and for "seeking power over the whole world."

Quote:
Hitler again:
"To strengthen his political position he [the Jew] tries to tear down the racial and civil barriers which for a time continue to restrain him at every step. To this end he fights with all the tenacity innate in him for religious tolerance—and in Freemasonry, which has succumbed to him completely, he has an excellent instrument with which to fight for his aims and put them across. The governing circles and the higher strata of the political and economic bourgeoisie are brought into his nets by the strings of Freemasonry, and never need to suspect what is happening.

"Only the deeper and broader strata of the people as such, or rather that class which is beginning to wake up and fight for its rights and freedom, cannot yet be sufficiently taken in by these methods. But this is more necessary than anything else; for the Jew feels that the possibility of his rising to a dominant role exists only if there is someone ahead of him to clear the way; and this someone he thinks he can recognize in the bourgeoisie, in their broadest strata in fact. The glovemakers and linen weavers, however, cannot be caught in the fine net of Freemasonry; no, for them coarser but no less drastic means must be employed. Thus Freemasonry is joined by a second weapon in the service of the Jews: the press. With all his perseverance and dexterity he seizes possession of it. With it he slowly begins to grip and ensnare, to guide and to push all public life, since he is in a position to create and direct that power which, under the name of 'public opinion,' is better known today than a few decades ago."
And again, mo' Hitler:

Quote:
"While the international world Jew slowly but surely strangles us, our so-called patriots shouted against a man and a system which dared in one corner of the earth at least, to free themselves from the Jewish-Masonic embrace and oppose a nationalistic resistance to this international world poisoning."

"The general pacifistic paralysis of the national instinct of self preservation begun by Freemasonry in the circles of the so-called intelligentsia is transmitted to the broad masses and above all to the bourgeoisie by the activity of the big papers which today are always Jewish."

"The prohibition of Masonic secret societies, the persecution of the supra-national press as well as the continuous demolition of international Marxism, and, conversely, the steady reinforcement of the Fascist state conception, will in the course of the years cause the Italian Government to serve the interests of the Italian people more and more, without regard for the hissing of the Jewish world hydra."
My portion on Freemasonry will not be focused solely on whether the Reich was against it (though they clearly were), but other things as well, it is at it's foundation Deist Jewry, which involves much more discussion on their rituals, symbology used, and origins, as well as the history of their introduction into the United States and their collaboration with Jews throughout our Nation's history.

It's a worthy discussion to bring understanding, as I'm sure it's what the Reich put on display in those Anti Masonic Museums, and is the whole reason for having the exhibits and objects retained in said Museums: to illustrate what it really is all about.

They are not 'secret' because they are doing something good: most things done in secret and bad. There are some exceptions, but they are not such IMO.

The Nigger Masons, like Martin Luther King, Louis Armstrong, and Frederick Douglass, and the 'Boule' (aka Sigma Pi Phi) organization that most well-to-do Blacks belong to in American Universities, is akin to the Masons, same secrecy, similar rituals, including homosexuality.

Same with Skull and Bones, members (((John Kerry))) and George W. Bush.

The global elite are not keeping secrets to promote Science or British culture and IMO that can be proven. I think just as many people attend church and have no real insight into what they are worshipping for much of their lives, sae with some Masons. They think they know what it's all about, but they don'treally know until they reach a certain 'level'.

One clear thing is that those who operate in the dark are almost always doing so for a nefarious reason. If it's not corrupt, you can shine a light on it and it won't run away from the light.

Old December 25th, 2017 #116
ToneDeaf

Quote:
Jews hate Atheists.

NO, no matter what, jews
ALWAYS stick up for their own.
Are you saying jews hate these a-holes ? :
List of Jewish atheists:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._and_agnostics

fyi
The head of judaism is the (((keter))) NOT 'God',
ever wonder why they say g_d

Jewish atheist attacks Christian activist
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t979280/

Jewish atheism
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish...ewish_theology

Last edited by ToneDeaf; December 25th, 2017 at 01:47 AM.

Old December 25th, 2017 #117
ToneDeaf

Solstice was on Thur. 21st., just saying.
also referred to as Blue christmas
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Christmas_(holiday)
*not that I care, . . just passing on the info*

Last edited by ToneDeaf; December 25th, 2017 at 01:00 AM.

Old December 25th, 2017 #118
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default Sigh, Jewbus weepz

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToneDeaf View Post
Solstice was on Thur. 21st., just saying.
also referred to as Blue christmas
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Christmas_(holiday)
I covered that in post #113, it not being the 25th.

Origins of Atheists, Jewish murder of Atheists, and long list of White Atheists covered in the thread, also, but above your ability or desire to learn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToneDeaf View Post
*not that I care, . . just passing on the info*
You clearly care, but are not tall enough for this ride, as Linder says.

You can't tease as you childishly try to, cuz no value to the content.

I'll have to put you on ignore, though, velcro buddy. So desperate for my attention cuz Jewbus, lol.

We'll continue to talk around you, take care. Buy my book when it's done, I'll autograph a copy for you for a couple thousand USD.

Santa comes tomorrow, little man.

Old December 25th, 2017 #119
John Smithwick
A White ethnic group too

Default 2 bottles of white, and 2 king cans later...

I'm at a lower point of stamina at this time of day, which happens to be the Jewish Messiah day, but I just wanna say: yes it seems like the Masons were overly weighted towards Jewish mythology and basically acted as Jewish-Gentile political activist centres (seems like the Jews were instrumental in forming the organization):

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...tegory=0&page=

A mason seems to be able to take his oaths to whatever Holy Book, be it the Bible, the Poetifc Edda/Havamal, or Tanakh (for Jews aka Old Testament).

When I'm sober tomorrow, I might comment further on what you said .

Merry Chirstinsanity...

Last edited by John Smithwick; December 27th, 2017 at 12:15 AM.

Old December 25th, 2017 #120
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Smithwick View Post
I'm at a lower point of stamina at this time of day, which happens to be the Jewish Messiah day, but I just wanna say: yes it seems like the Masons were a Jewish - Gentile business centre:

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...tegory=0&page=

Jews in English Freemasonry - by Professor Aubrey Newman

A mason seems to be able to take his oaths to whatever Holy Book, be it the Bible, the Poetifc Edda/Havamal, or Tanakh (for Jews aka Old Testament).

When I'm sober tomorrow, I might comment further on what you said.

Merry Chirstinsanity...
You too

I'm glad I'm a coffee head, lol. Goes good with candy canes, though that may be considered a disgusting combo, I like it.

Gotta head off to bed so I can get up and attend to whatever Baal...er, Santa (based on Jew god Baal) left me and my fambly tomorrow (technically today, it's late), but first here is a good vid re the destruction of European traditions, and slandering of them by the 'Universal' (Un)truth:

When I heard Matt Hale do this vid, back long ago in '02 or thereabout, it was one of the things that gave me hope for Whites, as he was one of the only outspoken racialists whom I'd seen 'tell it like it is' about Jewsus:

There was a part two to this on JewTube, and it was taken down by the crybabies--however, it is accessible if one signs in (cuz the Jews treat truth regarding their myths as offensive as porn, must be over 18 to read and think about the origin of the Yeshua cult being a Jewish myth):

Thread