VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 26th, 2018 #1
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default A White Boy with No Criminal Record Watched for 20 Years

Jacob Goodwin was sentenced to 8 yrs in jail, and will be watched for 20 years for 'good behavior' following that.

His appeal is being put together right now.

His parents are grief stricken, their son had not so much as a parking ticket in his life.

Deandre Harris ran around C-ville with Corey Long, the nig who shot the flame at a man holding a flag, Richard Preston fired a warning shot to stop him and got 4 yrs in jail...Long got nothing.

Corey Long grabbed another White man's flag and DEANDRE HARRIS hit him in the head with a flashlight.

He claimed he was 'confused' when he saw the flag 'coming at' his friend.

His friend COREY LONG, who shoots fire at White people.

Who PULLED ON THE FLAG to bring the White man into arm's reach SO HE COULD BE HIT with the flashlight.

Hit by DEANDRE HARRIS.

Judge Downer saw no wrongdoing on the part of Deandre.

He is the one presiding over James Fields Jr.'s case.

Judge Moore concurs that there was no reason for Goodwin to be afraid of Deandre.

Deandre and Long had been running around with people who were calling WNist niggers (yes, this is on tape, they were actually using racial slurs and inciting violence).

The people they were walking with were holding up baseball bats and saying, 'do something' 'see this bat', etc.

Deandre is seen throwing frozen soda cans at people's heads as well....yet Downer and Moore don't see why Wypipo were afraid of them, or that they did anything wrong, only the White boys.

Deandre already had a criminal record, btw....so let's make sure to believe his version of events.

And let's make sure to blatantly ignore video evidence.

Some of the Judge's comments are interesting, and we need to hold these people accountable for lying on our Whites.

Did you know they've made Jacob Goodwin PAY RENT to be in the jail he's in, cuz extradited?

His parents have paid the lawyer who defended Jacob but they incur expenses, as his appeal will cause some expense and just keeping Jacob in a decent situation will too.

The niggers and antifa are writing horrible comments on Roper's site, delighted at the idea of something bad happening to Goodwin or the other men in jail.

Please donate via this site to help Jacob Goodwin. Absolutely any amount is good. They're good people and they appreciate it.

https://www.fundedjustice.com/11IL0c...buJ9Tf3EnZzbuJ

Write to him here:
Jacob Goodwin #634728, 160 Peregory Ln, Charlottesville, VA 22902

Not inspired? Watch this vid:

Old August 26th, 2018 #2
)))Marc(((

Default A message from the jewdicial system

Sadly , the Charlottesville 6 pays the price for my education. Yours as well.

A sad waste of time and talent. Our efforts will be needed very soon at the mexcrement border. Domestic street activism is tripping over a dollar to save a dime. Too costly and little return ; actually tragic losses.

Don't "shoot your wad" ; when critical mass occurs ; our best and brightest will be needed to repel the brown invasion.

Old August 26th, 2018 #3
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by )))Marc((( View Post
Sadly , the Charlottesville 6 pays the price for my education. Yours as well.

A sad waste of time and talent. Our efforts will be needed very soon at the mexcrement border. Domestic street activism is tripping over a dollar to save a dime. Too costly and little return ; actually tragic losses.

Don't "shoot your wad" ; when critical mass occurs ; our best and brightest will be needed to repel the brown invasion.
And you may waste your time at the mexcrement border for the very same reasons.

Since his ability to appeal is still there, and Fields hasn't even gone to trial yet, I think shining a light on the cockroaches' dirty deeds is very timely.

And it's not time to throw them away as a 'price paid' already. Fields hasn't even been convicted.

Many cases like Goodwin's have been overturned in this country. But it takes effort and desire to do it.

Do you think the injustice system is going to be nice to you in the effort toward the border wall? Congress is blocking the funding as we speak.

Do you think they will not go full 'Waco' on Whites potentially some day?

This isn't about whether you support street demonstrating or not.

It's about law enforcement and the courts being held accountable for their actions, and those laws are in place to attempt to do so.

Even if you lose, at least you used every tool you had. AND you show others what is going on in the process.

Absolutely NOTHING to lose in trying to win on appeal for Goodwin.

Are you aware that any statements or behavior that shows bias on the part of a Judge can cause them to be forced to dismiss themselves from a case?

And if that applies here, how much it changes James' situation?

But hey....lets let the Innocence Project get niggers out all day long, and let's ignore innocent Whites who are wrongfully convicted.

As I said, they wrongfully convict Whites here with no resistance and it shows them they can later on in your proposed border fight.

We either stand up to them with all our tools or we do not. I say we DO.

Old August 26th, 2018 #4
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default Re the donation page

Looks like the PayPal portion of Roper's donation site for Goodwin was restricted.

Looks like (((someone))) cares enough about the effort to help defend Goodwin that they want to stop it.

TY to the poster who showed me this, I've let them know and will upload a proper link when and if it becomes available. You can donate to him via his address though, right to the prison with a money order.

Old August 26th, 2018 #5
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default How to Donate, Update

Looks like everything they tried was shut down for 'violating terms of service' so here is how to donate:

Check or Money Order to Scott Goodwin, or concealed cash to The Goodwins at:
13992 Libby Ln, Ward, AR 72176

Thank you.

Old August 26th, 2018 #6
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default Email Activism

You can send an email to Jacob through http://JailATM.com for .50 per email, and if you send him a reply stamp with your email it won't cost him anything.

Old August 28th, 2018 #7
)))Marc(((

Default Good theory but.............

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
And you may waste your time at the mexcrement border for the very same reasons.

Since his ability to appeal is still there, and Fields hasn't even gone to trial yet, I think shining a light on the cockroaches' dirty deeds is very timely.

And it's not time to throw them away as a 'price paid' already. Fields hasn't even been convicted.

Many cases like Goodwin's have been overturned in this country. But it takes effort and desire to do it.

Do you think the injustice system is going to be nice to you in the effort toward the border wall? Congress is blocking the funding as we speak.

Do you think they will not go full 'Waco' on Whites potentially some day?

This isn't about whether you support street demonstrating or not.

It's about law enforcement and the courts being held accountable for their actions, and those laws are in place to attempt to do so.

Even if you lose, at least you used every tool you had. AND you show others what is going on in the process.

Absolutely NOTHING to lose in trying to win on appeal for Goodwin.

Are you aware that any statements or behavior that shows bias on the part of a Judge can cause them to be forced to dismiss themselves from a case?

And if that applies here, how much it changes James' situation?

But hey....lets let the Innocence Project get niggers out all day long, and let's ignore innocent Whites who are wrongfully convicted.

As I said, they wrongfully convict Whites here with no resistance and it shows them they can later on in your proposed border fight.

We either stand up to them with all our tools or we do not. I say we DO.
While there seems to be more evidence indicting innocence , the jewdicial system will never vindicate Mr. Fields ; or any other WN.

For this reason alone ; we need to secede. As good as your post resonates , Emily , we need to search for reality behind appearances ; the reality of C'ville clearly illustrates the right to be White has eroded. To reinstall our Rights , Whites need to re-assert our political voice.

Old August 28th, 2018 #8
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by )))Marc((( View Post
While there seems to be more evidence indicting innocence , the jewdicial system will never vindicate Mr. Fields ; or any other WN.

For this reason alone ; we need to secede. As good as your post resonates , Emily , we need to search for reality behind appearances ; the reality of C'ville clearly illustrates the right to be White has eroded. To reinstall our Rights , Whites need to re-assert our political voice.
Marc, re what I put in bold: you will no more be allowed to do that than the men in C-ville were allowed to exercise the simple right to a demo against history removal.

If you think you can 're-assert your political voice' at the Mexican border without the criminal injustice system coming after you, and these guys can't attend a simple event without the city orchestrating their assault followed by destruction of their lives, then I don't believe it is me who is naive.

You are correct on the system being unjust.

You are incorrect the people never come out of it on the winning side who are good and deserve to win. They do.

The WM3 were wrongfully convicted, and got out. Michael Morton was wrongfully convicted, and got out.

Did they suffer, and were they horribly worked against? YES.

But ultimately people who saw what happened to them helped, because they cared about justice.

And with effort and the right situation, they won.

We want to try to do that here.

There is NO reason not to.

I think you'd like people to take that attitude if you ever find yourself--in the commission of asserting your political voice--in Goodwin's situation.

Last edited by Emily Henderson; August 28th, 2018 at 08:13 AM.

Old August 28th, 2018 #9
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

*Update: there are more people working for Goodwin now, with access to tools for the research that will be most helpful.

Cool to see people care like that, on a voluntary basis. Research is time consuming.

Document retrieval will be possibly expensive, for some of it.

Donations, if they can be given, are appreciated.

One of the most unjust things about this system is the fact that you have to pay to keep them from ruining your life, and a lot, too. One trial transcript with 65 lines per page is $395.

It's why the rich can do what they need to do, and others languish in jail or even die there who sometimes did nothing wrong. MANY OTHERS.

....Media would have you believe it is just niggers, who got nabbed for being black.

Not so. Many Whites.

Old August 28th, 2018 #10
John Smithwick
A White ethnic group too

Location: Crackertown, down yonder in a honkey home, away from Multicultia :)

Thank you for composing all that Emily. You're a beacon of light and hope for our people.

Let the record show the bias and injustice of the legal system.

Last edited by John Smithwick; August 28th, 2018 at 11:55 PM.

Old August 29th, 2018 #11
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Smithwick View Post
Thank you for composing all that Emily. You're a beacon of light and hope for our people.

Let the record show the bias and injustice of the legal system.
TYVM.

I want to reiterate that Jacob has 30 days since he was sentenced to get his appeal put together. His parents are struggling since the lawyer has been paid for trial work and Jacob has paid rent to live in jail (cue eye roll)---so literally chump change is most helpful if it can be given, thank you.

And if it can't, a letter to him or his family would be an uplifting boost they need.

Some avenues are being explored re how to proceed but what is a travesty is the cost of obtaining records.

If anyone who lives in the area wants to help by physically going to the courthouse to do a particular search for documents (viewing in person is free, copying is not) then PM me and I will ask the family and Roper to vet you.

I think a fundraiser would be good.

But if we could narrow down what is needed to pay for that would be most helpful.

Old August 29th, 2018 #12
Susan

I'll send some money tomorrow to his parent's address listed.

Thanks for telling everyone about this.

Old August 29th, 2018 #13
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
I'll send some money tomorrow to his parent's address listed.

Thanks for telling everyone about this.

TY for your dedication to doing good things here as in other situations, Susan. You shine bright.

They'll appreciate it very much.

Old August 30th, 2018 #14
Susan

Sending some money is the LEAST I can do. I wish I had more to spare.

Old September 24th, 2018 #15
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default Update

Forgot to update this since a couple weeks or so ago because Jacob met with an Atty who is now taking on the case, so that is good. Hopefully this goes well but funding is always an issue, not only with paying for his appeal but for making life in jail tolerable.

They will obtain a transcript and be on the lookout for all the things cited by those researching. Not sure what other ideas will be implemented, but I think the Judge can be show to have had bias. Would be interesting to see what one could show the jury to have had in the way of bias, as we often see they did and it is sometimes flat out shocking the level of lawbreaking that goes on in a courtroom.

Re funds for his continued appeal:

One way to get money going for Jacob is in the creation of some t-shirts for supporters, posted by Stephen Landser on gab, here is the info if you want to get one:

"JACOB GOODWIN - POLITICAL PRISONER T-SHIRTS designed by PBR Artist Gus Gruel: Send $25 to Jacob Goodwin's parents for a custom made supporter t-shirt! Make checks or money orders out to "Goodwin", and ask for a shirt. Funds to: 13992 Libby Ln Ward, AR 72176 We have sizes S-XXL"

Much thanks to those who donated/donate in the future.

And/or if you want to write him, as letters are like gold to someone in prison sometimes:
Jacob Goodwin. #634728, 160 Peregory Ln, Charlottesville, VA 22902

Old September 24th, 2018 #16
Susan

I did get a nice thank you note from Jacob's mother. I had told her I will send more soon.

She said Jacob said "Keep the torchlight burning."

I'm sure they will appreciate anything anyone can send. I know I would.

Good to hear he has a new attorney. Keep us up to date as you can Emily.

Thanks for all you do.

Thread