Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

View Poll Results: Does this site have 'no regard for women'?
Yes. 9 20.93%
No. 27 62.79%
I don't know. 7 16.28%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Display Modes Share
Old October 12th, 2012 #1
Soldatul Vostru
Banned

Default Does this site have no regard for women?

I keep hearing this - mostly from women - that this site has "no regard for women" since I tend to link to this site a lot. And so the actual point of the link - the story - usually gets overshadowed by the aforementioned. A lot of women refuse to even click on the link.

So what say you?

Old October 12th, 2012 #2
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

I've always seen VNNF as a "fend for yourself" kind of place.

Some women, of both genders, can't do that. Others can. /shrug

Old October 12th, 2012 #3
Steven L. Akins
Banned

There are some men here that probably have some reason or other for acting like they care about women and their point of view; but most of us aren't so afflicted.

Old October 12th, 2012 #4
Bev
drinking tea

I think it depends on the individual woman as to whether it caters for them or not. It caters for me but I don't demand special considerations other than an occasional blind eye turning to my early-morning caffeine-less grammatical stupidities.

Old October 12th, 2012 #5
Soldatul Vostru
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio View Post

Some women, of both genders, can't do that. Others can. /shrug
Yeah, I see it much the same way, for the most part. I just wanted to see what people here think, hence the poll.

In my view, VNN has a variety of people posting here, some with no regard for women, some that do have regard for women. So it's a mixed-bag.

Old October 12th, 2012 #6
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
There are some men here that probably have some reason or other for acting like they care about women and their point of view; but most of us aren't so afflicted.
C'mon Steve. I've cared about lots of women to varying degrees over the years. I'm sure you have as well, whether you want to admit it or not.

Old October 12th, 2012 #7
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
C'mon Steve. I've cared about lots of women to varying degrees over the years. I'm sure you have as well, whether you want to admit it or not.
I have, but not anymore.

Old October 12th, 2012 #8
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
I have, but not anymore.
There's a Country song there, I just know it.

Old October 12th, 2012 #9
Soldatul Vostru
Banned

Quote:
Can't think of a song right now, but, there was this one movie...

Not that I watched it or anything.

Old October 12th, 2012 #10
Gil Irwin
Holohoax survivor

Old October 12th, 2012 #11
Angel Ramsey
Banned

I voted "no", but there are several assholes who's hatred for women is well known.

Old October 12th, 2012 #12
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldatul Vostru View Post
Yeah, I see it much the same way, for the most part.
You've come a long way. At this point, like it or not, you're a VNNer.

Quote:
I just wanted to see what people here think, hence the poll.
I voted no. Alex said it best when he said, and I'm paraphrasing: "VNN is for men and the women who think like men". Or something like that.

Quote:
In my view, VNN has a variety of people posting here, some with no regard for women, some that do have regard for women. So it's a mixed-bag.
That's true pretty much everywhere.

Old October 12th, 2012 #13
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
I agree with DIO.

http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=1...&postcount=108
exactly right. i can't stand either of these types and that little game. that's why i've always said politics is for men. if you're here, you're a man, figuratively if not literally. "politics ain't beanbag." "there's no crying in baseball." if you can't hack direct criticism, vnn be da wrong place. plenty o' floweraries out there for you tender blooms. Alex Linder

Old October 12th, 2012 #14
littlefieldjohn

Quote:
(played in the neighborhood of F minor)

Last edited by littlefieldjohn; October 12th, 2012 at 01:54 PM.

Old October 12th, 2012 #15
Soldatul Vostru
Banned

Quote:
You've come a long way. At this point, like it or not, you're a VNNer.
'Twas my destiny.

When I first got here I didn't really get what this site was all about, now I have a pretty good understanding of it. After the chaotic historic thread died out, and I began focusing on the rest of the forum, Alex's writing et al, I quickly discovered that this site is for me.

I can express myself freely here, and haven't been censored once. Not that my posts are any different, it's just that what's not allowed on other sites is very much allowed here.

I got censored on other sites for mocking Christians, and speaking out against the cult. I had my posts deleted because they contained "vulgarity" and "racial slurs," as if good writing can be semitically correct.

Quote:
I voted no. Alex said it best when he said, and I'm paraphrasing: "VNN is for men and the women who think like men". Or something like that.
Yeah, I agree. Most women like to be protected - not that I fault them for that, it's their nature - and so when they come to a site like this were everyone has to pretty much fend for themselves, they don't make the cut.

Politics isn't for everyone, and most women shouldn't be in it.

Quote:
That's true pretty much everywhere.
Yeah, true. I just wanted to emphasize that it is the case here also. VNNF isn't some He-Man Woman Haters Club.

Old October 12th, 2012 #16
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
I keep hearing this - mostly from women - that this site has "no regard for women" since I tend to link to this site a lot. And so the actual point of the link - the story - usually gets overshadowed by the aforementioned. A lot of women refuse to even click on the link.

So what say you?
What does 'no regard for women' mean? The fact that someone's a woman indicates certain likelihoods. But if the quality of thinking in her post is high, no one here has a problem with it. It's demanding respect for the mere fact one is a woman that is where we and the feminists and functional-conservative WN disagree. Women have too much power and legislated respect in the world as it exists at this time. VNNF is one of the only places that fact is redressed, by allowing men to freely speak the other side - their deficiencies, as a sex, specifically as relates to politics and the public world in general.

VNN is masculine in the way chess is. You have to prove it on the board. The fact you have credentials or some other qualifications don't mean anything if you can't produce quality thinking in your posts. If you can, no one cares if you have tits.

Last edited by Alex Linder; October 12th, 2012 at 01:32 PM.

Old October 12th, 2012 #17
Alex Linder
Administrator

Many women like to be treated a certain way. With deference and politness. I agree with that - up to a point - in broader society. The problem is they want to go beyond that point, too many of them. the entire legal and social (media) infrastructure of the culture encourages this - today in 2012. So many women mistakenly but naturally, given the cultrual cues they are following, naturally want to use the social deference they feel they are entitled to to cover their political and other opinions. That's going too far. In those areas women's opinions are generally worth less than men's, so if their opinions are allowed to prevail, as a matter of manners, or for any reason, society will be worse off. It is a man's duty not to allow women to dominate debate under cover of good manners. As our lawbooks have been rewritten by feminists, this sort of dominance by proxy becomes the cultural default. All the tv programming shows doltish, ineffectual males yielding to women, with their better manners and finer minds. Look where this scheme has led us. You can't discuss anything rationally without being called a hater. Reason isn't nice. It isn't respectful. It deals with what is, rather than what should be. Women are all about makeup. Makeup is coverup. Thus women are particularly unsuited to deal with things that aren't nice. They are biologically prone to feeling a strong need to be happy and accepted member of social groups - families and networks of women/people. They are biologically prone to assuage feelings, to smooth things over (that means ignoring facts, downplaying facts) in order to keep a group together. This is good in context of family. In politics, it is deeply destructive. It will lead the woman to side with the invading alien who is force-mixing racially competitive and hostile groups. The woman's natural desire to appease and placate to keep her family together will lead her to side with the ruling jews' semitically correct demand that we censor nigger crime in order to keep up the illusion AmeriKwa is one big happy multicultural family.

We don't allow the broader society's jew-enforced femme-think to dominate here. Here, the tone and the moderating policy is masculine. You won't be able to enforce your political views under cover of good manners. You will have to argue for it and defend it - just like a real man. Most women can't do that. That's why they stay out of politics. That's why politics has always, correctly, been regarded as a man's field. Some can. The latter are welcome to participate - on the same terms as the rest of us. The former can go cry in a corner; we simply don't care. I have seen firsthand the danger that can be done by indulging the delusions of irrational, hysterical females, and I will never allow that mindset to have any sway here. The facts matter more than women's feelings.

Last edited by Alex Linder; October 12th, 2012 at 01:41 PM.

Old October 12th, 2012 #18
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
Does this site have no regard for women?
I think it kinda begs the question in the vein of "Do you support Israel's right to exist?"

There's an inference in the question that we should have a special concern about women, just like we should have a special concern about the existence of a kike state.

In my experience, both lead to big trouble.

Old October 12th, 2012 #19
Fred O'Malley
Banned

I voted no and I totally agree with Alex post above.

Truth is sought after here, without regard for feelings, as it should be. Truth is 'unvarnished' and though we sometimes disagree, the varnish should be left on the shelf.

Blunt is how I would describe VNNF. This site doesn't play patty cake, it is about facts and the interpretation of those facts as they relate to WNism.

There is freedom of speech here, like no other place on the web or in real life. Conflicted parties are allowed to argue until they resolve their conflicts. Where else do you find that kind of moderation? Nowhere.

We aren't animals, and we do innately hold women in high regard, with at least some deference to their feelings, but not at the cost of veracity.

Old October 12th, 2012 #20
Soldatul Vostru
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post
I think it kinda begs the question in the vein of "Do you support Israel's right to exist?"

There's an inference in the question that we should have a special concern about women, just like we should have a special concern about the existence of a kike state.

In my experience, both lead to big trouble.
There's no such inference in my question, only in your mind. I titled the thread the way I did because that's what was thrown at me, that this site has "no regard for women."

It is also obvious you haven't read my posts in this thread otherwise you would have seen where I stand.

Tags
vnn, women

Thread