VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old January 24th, 2016 #41
Stronza

Default Don McLean is a horrible, horrible man who called his wife names!

http://www.penbaypilot.com/article/j...ean-case/64853

Excerpt:

On Jan. 19, the alleged victim, who PenBayPilot.com is not naming, filed the complaint for a PFA in court seeking to bar McLean's return to the family home on Hope Road (Route 105) and to bar him from having any contact with the victim, among other requests.

In support of the request, the victim alleged that during the 30 years of their relationship, McLean "has/had a violent temper."

"For the first 10 years or so, his rage was unfathomably deep and very scary - calling me horrible things like 'hebe' (I''m Jewish)," she wrote.

Old January 24th, 2016 #42
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stronza View Post
http://www.penbaypilot.com/article/j...ean-case/64853

Excerpt:

On Jan. 19, the alleged victim, who PenBayPilot.com is not naming, filed the complaint for a PFA in court seeking to bar McLean's return to the family home on Hope Road (Route 105) and to bar him from having any contact with the victim, among other requests.

In support of the request, the victim alleged that during the 30 years of their relationship, McLean "has/had a violent temper."

"For the first 10 years or so, his rage was unfathomably deep and very scary - calling me horrible things like 'hebe' (I''m Jewish)," she wrote.

And yet she stuck with the goy monstah for another 20 yeahs of verbal truth.

Liah.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Tags
feminism

Thread