Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 20th, 2012 #2481
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,740
-JC
Default "Learned analysis"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
I have posted the exhibits and affidavits at http://stopnetspend.com/steele/exhibit/ along with a text directory. There is some interesting reading here. These were part of the motion for a news trial by Steele's new lawyer Wesley Hoyt.

-JC has not posted his learned analysis of the 1600 pages of the transcript yet and we are waiting with baited breath.
http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/bated-breath.html

Bated breath

Breathing that is subdued because of some emotion or difficulty.

Which is it - bated or baited? We have baited hooks and baited traps, but bated - what's that? Bated doesn't even seem to be a real word, where else do you hear it? Having said that, 'baited breath' makes little sense either. How can breath be baited? With worms?

There seems little guidance in contemporary texts. Search in Google and you'll find about the same number of hits for 'baited breath' as 'bated breath'. In one of the best selling books of all time - Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, (whose publisher could surely have afforded the services of a proof-reader), we have: "The whole common room listened with baited breath."

As so often, help is found in the writings of the Bard. The earliest known citation of the phrase is from Shakespeare's Merchant of Venice, 1596:

What should I say to you? Should I not say
'Hath a dog money? is it possible
A cur can lend three thousand ducats?' Or
Shall I bend low and in a bondman's key,
With bated breath and whispering humbleness, Say this;
'Fair sir, you spit on me on Wednesday last;
You spurn'd me such a day; another time
You call'd me dog; and for these courtesies
I'll lend you thus much moneys'?

Bated is just a shortened form of abated (meaning - to bring down, lower or depress). 'Abated breath' makes perfect sense and that's where the phrase comes from.
Geoffrey Taylor, in his little poem Cruel, Clever Cat, 1933, used the confusion over the word to good comic effect:

Sally, having swallowed cheese
Directs down holes the scented breeze
Enticing thus with baited breath
Nice mice to an untimely death.

Last edited by -JC; January 24th, 2012 at 06:23 AM.
 
Old January 20th, 2012 #2482
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Angry Oldie But Goodie

Here is an old story that seems to have been missed here. I post it because it explains how Wesley Hoyt got into this case. He claims to have been representing Cyndi for free. He is also the attorney of record for Steele's appeal.

Quote:
http://www.spokesman.com/stories/201...ical-plea-bar/

September 20, 2010 in News, Idaho
Intended victim of pipe bomb attack critical of plea bargain
Meghann M. Cuniff The Spokesman-Review



The wife of a North Idaho lawyer accused of plotting her murder said federal agents knew a pipe bomb was attached to her car before it was discovered at a Coeur d’Alene auto shop, but they withheld the information in what she said amounts to a conspiracy against her husband. “My husband is innocent, and the only reason the (Federal Bureau of Investigation) put him in jail is to silence him,” Cyndi Steele said in a news conference Monday in Coeur d’Alene.

Accompanied by her lawyer, Wesley Hoyt of Colorado, Steele blasted the federal government for what she said was a rush to convict her husband, Edgar Steele, over false claims from a man trying to hide his theft of silver from the Steeles. She said the federal government targeted her husband because of his history of defending the “politically incorrect” and ignored the criminal acts of Larry Fairfax, who federal agents say is a would-be-hit-man-turned-informant. “The FBI refuses to do its job. They refused to properly prosecute Larry Fairfax,” Steele said. “They have failed to arrest and charge the unnamed accomplices of Larry Fairfax, and I’d like to know why.”

It was Steele’s first time speaking out since Edgar Steele was arrested at his Sandpoint-area home on June 11, accused of hiring Fairfax to kill his wife and mother-in-law. Steele said Monday that Fairfax had performed maintenance work for her family since the late 1990s but had recently filed for bankruptcy. He approached the FBI about the supposed murder plot only after Edgar Steele realized Fairfax had stolen $45,000 in silver from his home, Steele said.

Eager to jail her husband, who gained international notoriety when he represented the Aryan Nations in the civil case that bankrupted the racist group, federal agents went along with the fraudulent scheme, she said.
She recently helped nurse him back to health after two aneurysms. She also emphasized that her husband recently helped pay her mother’s mortgage. “Ed has no motive to kill me, or us.”

Assistant U.S. Attorney Traci Whelan said Cyndi Steele’s press conference was “certainly within her rights.” “I just know that we’re proceeding with our case as we believe is appropriate,” Whelan said. Federal authorities have not publicly commented on a possible motive for the murder plot. Steele said she’s been told several reasons, none of which is true, she said. Edgar Steele is incarcerated at the Spokane County Jail. His trial is set for November.

Fairfax is to plead guilty to two federal firearms charges in October. Cyndi Steele said he deserves to be charged with attempted murder for the pipe bomb discovered under her car on June 15. Fairfax was arrested after auto shop employees found the device; the FBI said he spoke about it when he approached them about the murder plot.

But Steele said she believes federal agents had known of the pipe bomb since a couple days before her husband’s arrest. She said she heard the word “bomb” mentioned multiple times on the recordings between Fairfax and her husband, but federal agents said they hadn’t heard it. The FBI has long maintained that, after Fairfax and Steele’s arrests, the public was not at risk.

But Steele said she won’t feel safe until Fairfax’s accomplices, including a man who federal agents say traveled with him to Oregon to check on the pipe bomb, are arrested. Hoyt played a voice mail he received Monday from an anonymous caller naming an alleged accomplice to Fairfax. The caller claimed Fairfax and the man had told FBI agents about the pipe bomb long before it was discovered at the auto shop.

Hoyt, who served as prosecuting attorney in Idaho County from 1994 to 1997, said the government has the ability to manipulate voice recordings and said murder for hire is a charge often brought by federal prosecutors to target specific people.

He pointed to the case of David Roland Hinkson, a wealthy North Idaho businessman convicted in 2005 of plotting to kill officials involved in a separate tax case against him. Described as a “hard-core patriot” by his anti-government associates, Hinkson is to be released from prison in 30 years.

Hoyt said he’d never met Edgar Steele before his arrest. He learned of the case through his contacts as a columnist for the Central Idaho Post in Grangeville. He said he’s representing Cyndi Steele pro bono.
 
Old January 21st, 2012 #2483
Mikey4413
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1
Mikey4413
Default Intersting

WOW very interesting...

Looking for work? http://www.ZNZWorkForce.net
 
Old January 23rd, 2012 #2484
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Angry Both Steele Lawyers Former Federal Prosecutors

I came across this press release which was missed. It gives a lot more background on Steele's now disbarred and indicted former lawyer McAllister. Cyndi's former lawyer and her husband's present appeal lawyer is Wesley Hoyt. Both Hoyt and McAllister have much in common. Both are former Federal prosecutors and graduates of Loyola University in Chicago.

Could both of them have been bribed or blackmailed to throw the case? The insanity defense is the only possible defense here and I have repeatedly explained this by email to Hoyt. He stopped replying to me as soon as I figured out that Steele was insane. Perhaps it is his job to keep Steele locked up in Federal prison.

These two lawyers want us to believe that they had a Damascus moment and suddenly decided to help out defendants falsely accused by the Federal government. Perhaps they merely smelled money. Inquiring minds want to know.

Quote:
http://militantlibertarian.org/2011/...epresentation/

THE EDGAR STEELE DEFENSE FUND, an Idaho non-profit corporation, announces that Mr. Robert T. McAllister, attorney with offices in Denver, Colorado, who previously was with the U.S. Department of Justice from 1976 through 1983 as the Chief Criminal Deputy for the United States Attorney’s Office for the Districts of Colorado and the Northern District of Illinois, covering the Chicago area, has entered his appearance as lead counsel in the defense of Edgar Steele. Former prosecutor McAllister has chosen as his co-counsel, Mr. Gary Amendola, attorney with offices in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho, who has had a distinguished career in the fields of both civil and criminal law and is a past president of the Idaho Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.

Mr. McAllister was initially admitted to practice law in 1974 after having graduated from Loyola University School of Law, Chicago, Ill in 1974. He is admitted to practice before the United States Supreme Court and many U.S. Circuits Courts of Appeal, as well as the Federal District Courts in several states being currently licensed to practice before the Supreme Court of Colorado and by invitation, has practiced before the bar of several other states. After an outstanding career as a prosecutor, Mr. McAllister has successfully represented hundreds of individuals who were accused of a variety of crimes, many of whom were acquitted. Of note is the defense of David Mandarich, President of Richmond Homes and Dewi Sukarno, former first lady of Indonesia. He has represented numerous US West executives in protecting their civil rights as well.

Mr. McAllister has a varied civil and criminal practice, which makes him uniquely qualified to represent Mr. Steele as it relates to the accusations that he was supposedly plotting in June 2010 to murder his wife, Cyndi G. Steele and her mother.

Mr. McAllister has conducted numerous visits with Edgar Steele, himself a First Amendment lawyer, who has spent much of his career defending the civil rights of others. Because Mr. Steele has been incarcerated for eight months, the only contact Mr. McAllister has been able to have with him has been through monitored and recorded jail phone calls and meetings at the Spokane County Jail where Mr. Steele has been detained since his arrest on June 11, 2010.

Mr. McAllister has had an opportunity to review the so-called evidence, purported to suggest criminal activity by Mr. Steele and is prepared to launch a full and complete defense on his behalf.

Donations of any size for the defense of Mr. Steele are greatly appreciated and are still being accepted by the Edgar Steele Defense Fund.
 
Old January 23rd, 2012 #2485
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,740
-JC
Default That was about 12 months ago - http://www.free-edgar-steele.com/?p=197...

This archive prevents Mr. Pauly from editing/deleting his post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
I came across this press release which was missed. It gives a lot more background on Steele's now disbarred and indicted former lawyer McAllister. Cyndi's former lawyer and her husband's present appeal lawyer is Wesley Hoyt. Both Hoyt and McAllister have much in common. Both are former Federal prosecutors and graduates of Loyola University in Chicago.

Could both of them have been bribed or blackmailed to throw the case? The insanity defense is the only possible defense here and I have repeatedly explained this by email to Hoyt. He stopped replying to me as soon as I figured out that Steele was insane. Perhaps it is his job to keep Steele locked up in Federal prison.

These two lawyers want us to believe that they had a Damascus moment and suddenly decided to help out defendants falsely accused by the Federal government. Perhaps they merely smelled money. Inquiring minds want to know.

Last edited by -JC; January 24th, 2012 at 03:09 PM.
 
Old January 23rd, 2012 #2486
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Smile Where are the Comments on the Transcripts?

-JC was talking big but still hasn't read the 1600 pages of the transcripts and posted his learned comment on them. Has he started to accept the fact that Steele is crazy as a shit house rat?
 
Old January 24th, 2012 #2487
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Smile Silly -JC at It Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by -JC View Post
This prevents editing/deleting:
The link that silly -JC quotes was never posted here. To show what kind of fools that -JC and the Steele cheerleaders are here is a comment from the link:

Quote:
http://www.free-edgar-steele.com/?p=197

Crazy Horse
PERMALINK
February 8, 2011

This is good news and I am glad to hear it. Finally we will have an attorney that will file motions and put pressure on the prosecution’s lies and distortions. Please keep us updated.
Now $120,000 of Steele's supporter's money has been squandered on a now disbarred lawyer who is under Federal indictment for money laundering. He turned the trial into a laughing stock that would have shamed a first year law student. The entire Steele camp is crazier than a shit house rat. Every day that goes by my reputation as a prophet is enhanced.
 
Old January 24th, 2012 #2488
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,740
-JC
Default Archived...

<Archived>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
The link that silly -JC quotes was never posted here. To show what kind of fools that -JC and the Steele cheerleaders are here is a comment from the link:

<The comment quoted by Mr. Pauly from there doesn't display>

Now $120,000 of Steele's supporter's money has been squandered on a now disbarred lawyer who is under Federal indictment for money laundering. He turned the trial into a laughing stock that would have shamed a first year law student. The entire Steele camp is crazier than a shit house rat. Every day that goes by my reputation as a prophet is enhanced.
 
Old January 25th, 2012 #2489
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,740
-JC
Default Can't understand why folks don't want to correspond with the perfectly sane, ever respectful Mr. Pauly...

1.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
I sent this on 10 January to Cyndi and Steele's attorney and there has been no reply. The email addresses have been redacted but will be provided by PM to anyone having a need to know.
_____________________________________________

2. http://www.vnnforum.com/video.php?do=viewdetails&videoid=3603
Comments
Donald E. Pauly - (January 24th, 2012, 07:02 PM)

... I pray for war with Iran. It will collapse the economy and the U.S. government more quickly and bring on the race war.

 
Old February 3rd, 2012 #2490
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,740
-JC
Default Other groundwater contamination relatively near Victorville...

Erin Brockovich on Hinkley and The Movie
http://www.brockovich.com/movie.html

Newspaper article: Northern boundary of Hinkley plume continues to grow 01/31/2012 - HINKLEY - The northern boundaries of that plume of contaminated groundwater continues to advance. [Includes] Map "Chromium results for third quarter 2011 [in] groundwater

Last edited by -JC; February 4th, 2012 at 07:14 AM.
 
Old February 6th, 2012 #2491
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,740
-JC
Default Discussion of probably the largest prisoner civil rights aware in history...

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=138508

Last edited by -JC; February 6th, 2012 at 06:01 AM.
 
Old February 11th, 2012 #2492
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Angry Another Off Topic Post/Steele Mail Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by -JC View Post
-JC has done another off topic post. He needs to be put on moderation. Here is a bit of information from Steele's website that I missed. Fortunately Steele's rants from jail before sentencing have ceased. This will make it a bit easier on him if he ever gets a new trial. His wife has also ceased her insanity about the prison water supply there being contaminated. This is also a big help.

Quote:

http://www.free-edgar-steele.com/?p=726#more-726

admin PERMALINK*
January 19, 2012
As of 1/19/2012, his address is:
Edgar James Steele –
#14226-023USP VICTORVILLE
U.S. Penitentiary
P.O. BOX 5300
Adelanto, CA 92301

There is still some uncertainty as to postal mail reaching Mr. Steele. A supportive organization has come forward to ship a bundle of back issues of their publication to him registered. They will report to us if that shipment is not accepted.

REPLY
Gordon S Watson
February 4, 2012

did that bundle of magazines get accepted into the prison as mail? we need some feedback in order to know if communication is happening. Is Edgar J Steele getting messages out? Where are his current writings?

REPLY
admin
February 4, 2012

Gordon: Thanks for the reminder. I have just sent an email to Mr. Steele asking what he has received there at V’ville, either literature or correspondence. Will update with his feedback when he replies. Appreciated.
 
Old February 13th, 2012 #2493
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Angry Fairfax a Shorttimer

It looks like Fairfax will be getting out at the end of next May. No doubt Sagle will be glad to welcome him back. Fairfaix has learned what it is like to bargain with the devil. It looks like he has been moved to a permanent location in Seattle.

Quote:
1. LAWRENCE ANDREW FAIRFAX 14227-023 50-White-M 05-31-2012 SEATTLE CCM
 
Old February 15th, 2012 #2494
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Smile Where is -JC with Cyndi's Latest?

Where is -JC? Cyndi's latest is in and he hasn't posted it yet. I will not post it because the fool always duplicates the post without looking.
 
Old February 15th, 2012 #2495
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Angry Fool -JC Is Late Posting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
Where is -JC? Cyndi's latest is in and he hasn't posted it yet. I will not post it because the fool always duplicates the post without looking.
It is certain that -JC will duplicate this post as soon as he sees it. Cyndi is whining because she can't visit her husband in prison. She also complains because they want her to pay back some of his social security checks. When she is homeless and jobless perhaps she will remember that I tried to get her husband out of prison. I hope that Steele remembered to send Tatyana Loginova a Valentine's day card yesterday from prison. It would have been a nice touch.

Quote:
From: Edgar J. Steele
Date: Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 6:31 AM
Subject: Victorville denies visitation / "It's Bad Enough", from Cyndi Steele

Continued Victimization of the Victim!
by Cyndi Steele

February 14, 2012


It’s not bad enough that the government falsely accused my husband of hiring someone to kill me.


It’s not bad enough in doing so the government constantly told one lie after another about my
husband, about me and anything else that would assist them in wrongly convicting my husband.


It’s not bad enough that the FBI destroyed part of our home during their warrant search.


It’s not bad enough they knowingly allowed a bomb to be on my car for days.


It’s not bad enough that after I discovered the bomb and before they had a suspect, they told me
they would not provide me protection. It’s not bad enough that their only evidence are recordings that
are not true, accurate, continuous conversations, as proven by two top audio experts who determined that they
are manipulated, spliced and not even my husband’s voice. Of course, the government with the assistance
from the judicial system kept the audio experts from testifying and the jury from even knowing about the experts.


It’s not bad enough that they violated my husband’s rights by denying him attorney-client
privileged conversations.


It’s not bad enough that the media vilified my husband and only reported the government’s lies; refusing
to fairly report the other side.


It’s not bad enough that they have kept my husband in solitary confinement for most of his incarceration,
even before he was wrongly convicted.


It’s not bad enough that they will soon be releasing the man they claim put the bomb on my car.


It’s not bad enough that this caused our insurance company to deny our homeowners and car insurance, unless
I divorce Ed.


It’s not bad enough that social security is not only stopping Ed’s social security payments,
but demanding that I pay back 9 months of payments. It has been my only source of income since Ed’s arrest.


It’s not bad enough that the attorney hired to defend Ed ended up taking the money, throwing Ed under the bus by
not providing the defense he promised.


It’s not bad enough that Ed's attorney was disbarred a month after the trial, and then within a few days
following Ed’s sentencing, was indicted for fraud and theft.


It’s so clear that this attorney’s M.O. is to steal from his clients, including Ed, just taking the
money without providing a defense.


It’s not bad enough that I have to pay the fines that Ed was charged with along with his sentence, including the
portion that he was ordered to pay me, despite that I claimed he owes me nothing.


It’s not bad enough that I have to sell off all my possessions in order to survive.


It’s not bad enough that I have to put our home on the market in order to survive.


It’s not bad enough that they have wrongly convicted him on lies and false evidence.


It’s not bad enough that they have sentenced him to 50 years! A life sentence.


It’s not bad enough that they have designated him to a maximum security prison that is as far from
me as they possibly can, with jet-fuel contaminated water and considered to be the prison they send the worst
of the worse (prisoners that commit crimes, such as murder, within the prison system), especially considering
Ed has only been assigned 7-8 points, which qualifies him to be designated to a minimal security prison. It
takes 10-20 points for designation to a medium security prison and over 20 points for designation to a maximum
security prison. No, as the government’s proclaimed victim, all the above and so many other consequences
I’ve had to face since Ed’s wrongful arrest on June 11, 2010 is not enough. I am now being denied
telephone privileges, email privileges and visitation privileges as stated in the warden’s letter copied in
below. It doesn’t matter that the BOP’s policies specifically requires them to allow spouse visitation
up to four hours per month and for them to encourage family visitation.


So, Warden, let me see if I correctly understand your response, “this would diminish the seriousness of the
offense.” Aside from the fact that my husband has been falsely convicted for crimes he did not commit, a 50
year sentence (a death sentence) is not a serious enough punishment, so he is to be further punished. Of course, since
I’m the one requesting contact, I am to be punished as well? And seriously, you claim that it would
“possibly create a serious safety and security concern for staff?” First, how in the world would
telephone and email privileges create serious safety and security concerns for staff? There would be nothing sacred
or private about our communications since everything is listened to or read. As for visitations, there are so many
regulations in place that one is barely allowed to enter with the clothes on one’s back. Besides, I’m a
short, light weight, middle aged, law abiding woman. I'm frankly insulted by the implication that I present any kind*
of threat.


All I see is a continued victimization by the FBI, the government and judicial system for which I have had
to endure for the past 21 months. Not to forget that the true victim is my husband, who has been wrongly convicted
by an out-of-control government and judicial officials that really are the true criminals.

How much more do we have to endure before the victimization is stopped? Who and when is someone going to stand up against
this injustice being imposed on innocent people? How many more will face this same fate if it isn’t stopped now?

Cyndi

Released on this 2012 Valentine’s Day with a saddened heart for I’m forced to be without the Love of My Life.


The day that Ed proposed to me 27 years ago!

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; February 16th, 2012 at 01:48 PM. Reason: Added letter
 
Old February 16th, 2012 #2496
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Angry Cyndi Coming On Hard Times

Cyndi is coming on hard times, with talk of having to sell their ranch. There is a Negro in the woodpile here. Steele had about 6,000 troy ounces of silver at the time of the arrest 18 months ago. That is $180,000 at current prices. Steele's supporters were fleeced out of $120,000 by Cyndi's own admission. I am reminded of the Chester Doles case where $50,000 was collected and then given to his lawyer to plead him guilty.

That $120,000 was supposedly given to the scum sucking now disbarred lawyer McAllister who has now been indicted for money laundering. I understand that the ranch was paid for free and clear. We know that Steele was collecting social security at the time of his arrest. He should have had Part A medicare so his surgery should not have cost him a penny. By Cyndi's own admission, Steele sold of $45,000 (about 3,000 troy ounces) of silver just before he was arrested. That is a sign of insanity to me because silver was climbing rapidly in price at that time. It seems to me that this is the time for a complete audit of where every penny has gone on this case.

Anyone who reads the 1,500 pages of the transcript can come to only one conclusion. If the government's case is accepted as true, it proves BEYOND A DOUBT that Steele was insane. He had never exhibited behavior like this before. I still can't get over the steamy love letters written from his jail cell to his Ukrainian honey Tatyana Loginova. Insanity is contagious to some extent and Cyndi seems to have caught it.

I have begged Cyndi repeatedly to listen to me and admit that her husband had gone crazy from aorta surgery. Her husband is NOT political prisoner. This is a GIANT fraud which has been perpetrated upon the White Nationalist community. Perhaps Cyndi's days of being a kept woman are over. Maybe it is time for her to get a job and suffer like the rest of us.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; February 16th, 2012 at 02:08 PM. Reason: info on hospital expense
 
Old February 25th, 2012 #2497
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Angry Recent Letter to Steele's Wife Cyndi

It looks like that all of the Steele cheerleaders which were beating up on me have forgotten their hero and are going to let him rot in prison. Here is one of my recent letters to Steele's wife. As of this post there has been no reply. I have redacted email addresses and the website URL which has not yet been released to the public. They will be provided by PM to those having a need to know.

I need help in writing material for the website on this case. Anyone able to do so can contact me by PM. If 10% of the effort that was spent on Steele's useless defense is available, we can get him out of prison and the medical help that he needs.

Quote:

From: Donald E. Pauly
Date: Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 4:44 PM
Subject: Your Bad Phone Manners
To: Cyndi Steele, Donald E. Pauly

Cyndi:

That was not very Christian of your to hang up on me yesterday. .From
my letter to you of 19 May, 2011 my reputation as a prophet is
enhanced:"I correctly predicted that the defense lawyers would lead
your husband down the road to ruin but I see a bit of hope. " I have
been trying to make sense of this case since your husbands arrest. I
reckon that I have put 150 hours of my time in it. If the tables were
turned, he wouldn't have given me the time of day. I have a story to
prove this but that is beyond the scope of this letter.

I first believed that your husband had been framed by the Famous But
Incompetent. .My first contact with you was by phone when you were
incapacitated on downers. I then wrote your husband. .His reply
convinced me that the FBI was answering his mail. .He failed to spot
that we were not in the Coast Guard together, recognize your middle
name, recognize your maiden name and recognize your cell phone number.
.You refused to look at the letter when I sent it to your MySpace
page. .The letter was written in a fine line pen. It was my
understanding that inmates were never allowed such pens because they
can be used for .tattoos. .Several other authentication tests failed
in his letter but are beyond the scope of this letter.

Ingri Cassel sent me the letter which she had gotten from your husband
which was known to be authentic. .They were precisely alike. .The
immediate conclusion was that something was seriously wrong with your
husband's head. .As the evidence piled up, it became clear that your
husband was crazy as a shit house rat. .Having experience with heart
surgery, I knew about the brain damage associated with the heart lung
machine. I had no clue that it could be this severe. It is a miracle
that your husband has as many brains left as he does. It is not
particularly amazing that he tried to have you blown up with a pipe
bomb. .Things like that happen every day after surgery like this.

It is beyond argument that your husband is insane and that he did
essentially everything that the government claims that he did. . It
is also beyond argument that he is not responsible for his actions.
The dirty tricks of the government, the behavior of the scumbag
Fairfax, and the behavior of the scumbag McAllister are irrelevant and
immaterial as Perry Mason would say.

Your motives are the chief remaining mystery. I have pondered many
different theories. Insanity is contagious to a certain degree. .Some
of that may have rubbed off on you. .None of these scenarios explain
all of the facts. .Let us examine these theories one at a time. .They
are by NO MEANS the only possibilities.

1.You knew that your husband went crazy after surgery. .He had became
unmanageable and you lost all of your patience when he was arrested.
You decided that he could be put away in prison and turned into a
martyr. .His $1,000 per month social security would have been nice to
keep spending and he would be out of your hair in prison. .You could
continue to collect money from his supporters.

2.You are just as crazy as your husband and believe his crazy tales.
You are used to letting him wear the pants of the family and have no
critical thinking skills. .You trust in lawyers because you were
married to one of them.

3.You are in league with Hoyt for some reason to generate attorney's
fees for him.

4.Hoyt may have been bribed or blackmailed into giving you the bad
advice which you took.

Here is my reasons for rejecting each of these four possibilities:

1.You clearly have dried yourself out from the use of downers. .You
may not have known that social security would stop with imprisonment.
I certainly didn't. .A ballerina is used to performing in public, but
I don't think that you could have been a good enough actress to put on
your press conferences. I couldn't watch you on your radio
interviews.

2.Your appearances on such shows as Jamie Kelso demonstrates that you
are not stupid and have substantial thinking skills left. .By now, you
should have understood how worthless lawyers can be. .This has not
happened.

3.The money has dried up and the interest in both the VNN and
Stormfront forums has lagged. .The grief that Hoyt has been thru has
to be far more than any money that he could have gotten. .His
reputation has also been damaged by associating with this case.
However, I don't know how much of your silver you might have sold off
to pay him if any.

4.As lawyers go, Hoyt seems less dishonest than most. He should take
that remark coming from me as a high complement. .He is a former
Federal prosecutor. . I have read his motion for a new trial and some
of his other cases. .He seems to be highly competent. .There seems to
be no scandal attached to him.

As you can see, none of these scenarios make sense. .You are the
greatest mystery of all. .Rex seems to buy the line that his father
was framed. .Kelsey seems to do so as well. .She made quite an ass of
herself on VNN forum when your website first came on line. .Your
webmaster Latebloomer did so as well and was banned.

There is a simple proof that the Jews were not involved here. I am a
senior editor on Wikipedia and I know how they swarm when one of their
pages is touched. I have been editing your husbands bio there when I
have time. I have had NO problems from them. I won't go into your
husbands insane assertion that an ADL letter was in the hands of a
flunky U.S. Marshall. I have far more respect for Abbie Foxman's
intelligence than to believe that lie.

I have seen your tracks on www.xxxxx.org which has not been
released to the public yet. I haven't had time to work on it I will
eventually give a compete discussion of the case. .This will be a
gathering point for other victims of heart surgery who have suffered
brain damage just like your husband. I will also use it to raise
money to rent an expert shrink for your husband. .Barry Scheck's
Innocence project might like this as well. .The possibilities are
endless. .Money raised will be completely transparent unlike the money
raised thru your website.

I am going to repeat the story about Lyndon Johnson that you did not
take to heart the first time.

[Lyndon Johnson, of Blessed Memory, was once told that he ought to
fire J. Edgar Hoover, also of Blessed Memory. .He replied with a bit
of Texas wisdom:"I'd rather have him inside the tent pissin' out than
outside the tent pissin' in.".]

I would much rather have you inside the tent pissing out. .Because you
wouldn't listen to me, you have made my job 10 times harder but not
impossible. I will do it with or without you. I don't know what your
motives are but it is not right for your husband to be rotting in
prison. .There is an ancient legal principle going back 7,000 years
that you don't punish a crazy man. It is your fault that your husband
is in prison. .Listen to me and help me get him out. .You can sort any
quarrels out between the two of you after we get him out.

You are still continuing with your insanity about the Victorville
water. It is a complete lie and makes you look like a fool. .The
entire town drinks the same water that your husband does. . I will
drink all of it that I can get down, so long as I am allowed to mix it
with a little Jose Cuervo and ice.

Time is of essence. It is possible that further mental deterioration
will take place in his isolation from you in prison. .There is no
shame in his having gone crazy under these conditions. .The same thing
can happen to you or me tomorrow.

DEP
 
Old February 25th, 2012 #2498
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Smile Cyndi's Latest Rant Is Out

Where is -JC? The answer is that the fool is waiting for me to post the latest Cyndi rant so he can post it as a duplicate. He has done this at least six times before. I will avoid posting until he gets around to posting it. He missed double posting of the last rant for unexplained reasons.
 
Old February 26th, 2012 #2499
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Angry Cyndi's Latest Rant

Cyndi continues to dig her husband deeper into the hole that he is in. Fortunately the crazy rants that he was writing from pre-sentence detention have ceased. This will make it easier on him in the unlikely event that he gets a new trial. Since the government may falsely presume him sane, he has no excuse for letting a scumbag now disbarred lawyer butcher his case. He could have taken over and fired the scumbag at any time and explained all of the impossible things to the jury. As soon as -JC sees this post he will duplicate it.

Quote:
From: Edgar J. Steele <steele @ conspiracypenpal.com>
Date: Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 1:39 PM
Subject: Fairfax luxury digs, 2/25/2012 from the FES Admins
To:xxxxx

It pays to be an FBI Terrorist Bomber

February 21, 2012

By the FES Admins

What's that you say; it's “sour grapes” from Edgar Steele's family and supporters when they observe that FBI informant Larry Fairfax soon faces release from his barely 24-month incarceration? Sorry, it goes much deeper than sour grapes when the facts are compared, as we'll see in a moment.

It's likely most readers of this piece already know the back-story, but if not, please visit the Free Edgar Steele web site for more info. In brief, north Idaho's Edgar Steele is framed by his handyman Larry Fairfax in a fabricated “murder-for-hire” plot; the “System” jails Fairfax with a hand-slap sentence; the “System” efficiently denies Steele any resemblance of a fair trial or justice with the judge repeatedly saying: “Don’t do anything to make the government look bad” and convicts him of all counts; Steele, age 66, is serving 50 years. Fairfax will be released in about 3 months from the date of this writing.

Let's observe the facts about the life of Fairfax as the tool of the Amerikan FBI and court system...

During the past 20-some months, Mr. Fairfax has been a general-population inmate. During the same time frame, Mr. Steele has been subjected to special solitary confinement, mail interception, loss of client-attorney privacy and minimal access to medical support.

Mr. Fairfax admitted he put the bomb on Mr. Steele's wife Cyndi's SUV with intent to murder her and confessed in court that he assembled and attached the device. Mr. Steele was charged with “possession of an explosive device with intent to kill” when the evidence proved he never possessed the components to construct any bomb.

Mr. Fairfax – given a sweet-deal by the Federal prosecution – was never charged with attempted murder or any charge that could result in a serious 10-year sentence. Mr. Steele's efforts to prove his complete innocence by analysis of critical evidence was derailed at every turn by a Judge and Prosecution who are, by federal law, entitled to receive bonus pay for convictions.

Mr. Fairfax was assigned to a facility in western Washington and has now been transitioned into a residential reentry center (RRC) , which rivals some decent hotel environments, for the remaining few months of his sentence.

Mr. Steele, designated as a low security, non-violent risk, has been sent to southern California, to a high security facility with jet fuel in the ground water that causes Astrocytoma, a spine and brain forming tumor without cure, that kills its victims and is seriously suspect, if not ultimately lethal, to the health of inmates.

It's unknown if Mr. Fairfax has received visits from his family (a long day's drive from his north Idaho home). It's known that Mr. Steele is denied contact of any form with his wife, because the Bureau of Prisons is concerned about some fictitious “danger” to the security of the facility.

In his transitional halfway house, the federal government says: Mr. Fairfax will receive employment counseling, job placement, financial management assistance, and other programs and services in a safe, structured, supervised environment. In his distant prison, Mr. Steele continues to be denied attorney-client privacy and his correspondence is opened without his knowledge, is monitored, and sometimes “lost” before he ever gets it.

When released in a few weeks, Mr. Fairfax may return to his 'ole stomping grounds. If Cyndi Steele remains at her home, only a few miles away from her ex-handyman-bomber, she is worried about her own safety and security because the federal government stated that they would “NOT provide her any protection, whatsoever.” (So much for “victim protection”.) She feels forced to move away from their home of 15 years in order to secure her own safety from the FBI confidential informant, who is the FBI’s asset and tool that facilitated this whole, sordid fiasco because the SPLC demanded that the FBI bring Edgar Steele down. What the Hey? Fairfax needed money to pay up the foreclosure on his house and a way to cover up his theft of $45,000 in silver bullion, so one hand was washing the other.These points and others have nothing to do with “sour grapes.” These points have everything to do with the side of Amerikan corruption you happen to fall on. For all the bumbling, all the private court “sidebar” conversations to which Mr. Steele was excluded, all the glaring misconduct in the courtroom, all the US Marshall heavy-handedness handling Mr. Steele, our government has the armed thugs and money to intimidate anyone and the motivation to silence whichever citizen they select. How soon will you or I be next to get the “Steele Treatment"?

We remain outraged at Mr. Fairfax receiving a paltry 2 year sentence for his crimes, due to the “System” (Government) not charging him with "attempted murder" for planting a bomb on a vehicle that literally endangered thousands of lives. What terrorism is the FBI really protecting us from?

There is no question whatsoever that Mr. Steele – jailed for speaking politically incorrect truth – has been targeted to be an example and a warning to others. Let’s face it, Mr. Steele is nothing more than a political prisoner.

The Steele camp lost the skirmish, sorry to say, but, we will win the battle.


Fairfax halfway house


Steele penitentiary

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; February 26th, 2012 at 04:31 PM. Reason: typos
 
Old February 26th, 2012 #2500
Dale VanderMeer
Your Pro-White Neighbor...
 
Dale VanderMeer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Somewhere On Your Block Or Road...
Posts: 4,353
Blog Entries: 9
Dale VanderMeer
Thumbs up Fighting For Ed's Freedom...

Take one wild guess who has been busy elsewhere on line?

Take a good look at this.:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfsanker01
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
It looks like Fairfax will be getting out at the end of next May. No doubt Sagle will be glad to welcome him back. Fairfaix has learned what it is like to bargain with the devil. It looks like he has been moved to a permanent location in Seattle.
 
Reply

Tags
edgar steele

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:33 PM.
Page generated in 0.19813 seconds.