VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 30th, 2012 #11
KraftAkt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max_ View Post
I hypothesise that one of the key differences between 'smart' people, and everyone else, is their ability to formulate a big picture. Information is serious business for them, they assimilate or reject it as they see fit, making amendments to their world view to maintain a high degree of integrity, and then act within relation to this. Ideally this will backed up by an excellent ability to process information, an excellent memory, and a high degree of self control.

Most people however, seem to be more instinctual by nature and seem to "bundle" information. Which is why they can have so many contradictory stances on so many things, without even realising it.

I guess what I'm saying is that, even if white nationalism was to go big, and it probably will, you won't suddenly have this huge population of really hawk eyed cerebral guys, who don't miss a trick, you will likely get a flood of half assed white nationalists who will still not really get it outside of basic instinctual tribalism and natural rejection of the threats brought about by nonwhite immigration.

So yeah, like you said, remove christianity and you will still have mental weaklings.

I think it is for this reason that I really want white nationalists, the ones who are white nationalists at this time and place, to get organised and get ready to take some kind of commanding role in time for the backlash, or at least get themselves into a position where their success will not depend solely on the backlash, because if we simply let the average joes solve the problem, the solution, while likely simple and effective, will be half assed and likely usher in a new era of problems to plague our civilisations.

I suppose it is understandable that so many cerebral types fall victim to some kind of social-deterministic attitudes, often "enlightenment" because it gives them hope that they will somehow be able to cultivate the minds of the arseholes that often surround them, converting them into people they would find less troublesome and thus finally escape the freezing isolation of being the only one that spots the nonsense.

Truth is though, like most social determinism, it's unrealistic. Cuddling will not fix the psychopath, pictures of hot girl will not turn a faggot straight, and forcing a negro to wear a top hat and tails will not make him an upstanding gentleman.

Getting rid of christianity, like getting rid of marxism, won't get rid of human stupidity.

That said, I do feel that Whites should create a culture tailor made to bring out the best in them, and a good start would be exposing as many of the lies as possible.
I hypothesise that taking christianity away from normal people does actually more harm than it does good. As Brad pointed out, there is no evidence that less christianity leads people more to the right, in fact the opposite is the case, as people become more leftist instead.

How many atheists think this is a good thing?:

The Duggar Family 2010

Jim Bob & Michelle Duggar

Jim Bob

Michelle

Josh & Anna with Mackynzie

Mackynzie

Josh

Anna

Jana

John

Jill