VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 11th, 2012 #21
keifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.M. Valdez View Post
You ship to Mexico? Can your dad hand-deliver some jars to Juarez for me, April?
.....burry you up to your ears in the ground, and then pour a jar of honey over your head, and then wait for the red ants to arrive.

Old December 11th, 2012 #22
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Quote:
Originally Posted by keifer View Post
.....burry you up to your ears in the ground, and then pour a jar of honey over your head, and then wait for the red ants to arrive.
That's an Apache method. Can't make up your own shit, queefer?

Old December 11th, 2012 #23
keifer

Quote:
That's an Apache method. Can't make up your own shit, queefer?

When you say method, is this what you mean?
Scaphism Scaphism

Old December 12th, 2012 #24
Sam Fisher
Banned

Quote:
Lock it up, boy. You must not know who you're talking to, bitch ass nigga, weak ass chavala.
Come to CT squaw. I'll show you how VNNers throws down.

Old December 12th, 2012 #25
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Quote:
Originally Posted by keifer View Post
When you say method, is this what you mean?
No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Fisher View Post
Come to CT squaw. I'll show you how VNNers throws down.
CT? Leave your lame ass state out of it, bitch ass nigga. You don't know me, pussy ass nigga. "Meet me in an alley late; I'll serve your ass the Cali way."

Old December 13th, 2012 #26
Thad Charles
Master Race

Quote:

CT? Leave your lame ass state out of it
The same Connecticut which is 4th in median household income in the United States? In other words, its people are taxed the most (barring four other states) and their money given away to lazy entitled ZOGbot welfare leeches in the military - like you.

Old December 18th, 2012 #27
Roy
Perception Manager

Quote:
I will enter any thread that April makes on this forum. I'm proud to have driven her off the board and want to make sure she stays away.
So, what's in it for you if she stays away? Does it really matter to you if someone is posting on VNN? I can't imagine myself going onto a Mexican forum and targeting some female poster there in an attempt to drive her off such a forum. There would just be nothing in it for me.

Are you sick, Valdez? You might want to get yourself checked out by a mental hygienist. Normal people of any race don't do what you're attempting to do.

Old December 18th, 2012 #28
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy View Post
So, what's in it for you if she stays away?
Unlike most of you anonymous losers, April and Lindy are public people of influence in your little fascist movement, so I choose to target them first. They're just bigger fish than you, an insignificant little tadpole.

Old December 18th, 2012 #29
Roy
Perception Manager

Quote:
Unlike most of you anonymous losers, April and Lindy are public people of influence in your little fascist movement, so I choose to target them first. They're just bigger fish than you, an insignificant little tadpole.
OK, well let's flip this around a bit. You're against "fascism" right? But, to you that only means White "fascism". There are Mexican websites that are far more racist, but you don't go there and try to tell them the errors of racial solidarity, you apparently only target White Solidarity.

This is your hypocrisy. If you really were against "fascism" you'd fight it across the board, everywhere. Not only the White variety (we aren't really fascists anyway, just want to live apart from you brown dummies).

So, if you want some credibility in your fight against "fascism" go to a nigger website and then Mexican website and go target some of the opinion makers over there. Ha, ha. You'll never do it you little punk. You just hate Whites and only Whites.

Last edited by Roy; December 18th, 2012 at 11:06 PM.

Old December 18th, 2012 #30
Delusions Demise
American Patriot

This name calling is so dwaul and langweilig.

Valdez, you're little more than a typical Mexican who resorts to name calling the minute any real debate starts. Anyone who has been around a group of Latinos would know what I am talking about.

Latino: "oh you don't like me? Well, &@%#€*" Seriously? My mothers people had attempted to civilize you indians, but to what? No avail? What did they get stuck with? This!

Let me help you, in an argument, you, as the defendant or prosecution is to draw on his recources available in order to formulate a concrete and valid analysis of a given situation. It is that simple. Anything beyond this and largely irrelevant; therefore, is inappropriate for the context involved.

Whites cannot watch over you forever and you disrespect everything we ever gave you.

Old December 18th, 2012 #31
Squarehead Chris

Quote:

Do you really think you chased April off of the forum.
I think you're suffering from that "little man" syndrome Valdez.
What are you? About 5'6", 160lbs.? Like most of your brown bretheren?
I stand 6'1", and weigh in at 192lbs. these days.
I'm 75% Swedish, and 25% German.
Pure Nordic White Man.
I'd stomp your little brown ass like the cockroach that you are.

Old December 19th, 2012 #32
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy View Post
OK, well let's flip this around a bit. You're against "fascism" right? But, to you that only means White "fascism". There are Mexican websites that are far more racist, but you don't go there and try to tell them the errors of racial solidarity, you apparently only target White Solidarity.

This is your hypocrisy. If you really were against "fascism" you'd fight it across the board, everywhere. Not only the White variety (we aren't really fascists anyway, just want to live apart from you brown dummies).

So, if you want some credibility in your fight against "fascism" go to a nigger website and then Mexican website and go target some of the opinion makers over there. Ha, ha. You'll never do it you little punk. You just hate Whites and only Whites.
The only "racism" actually institutionalized in Mexico is white racism, with Mexico being an ethnically stratified country that puts whites on top and Indians on bottom. The ethnic solidarity movements of minorities are based on organized resistance to institutional racism. "White nationalism" is based on the preservation of institutional racism, i.e. white supremacy.

You "want to live apart," but of course you want to maintain occupation of the territories that European colonialists stole instead of setting up your separatist paradise in the continent of Europe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delusions Demise View Post
This name calling is so dwaul and langweilig.

Valdez, you're little more than a typical Mexican who resorts to name calling the minute any real debate starts. Anyone who has been around a group of Latinos would know what I am talking about.

Latino: "oh you don't like me? Well, &@%#€*" Seriously? My mothers people had attempted to civilize you indians, but to what? No avail? What did they get stuck with? This!

Let me help you, in an argument, you, as the defendant or prosecution is to draw on his recources available in order to formulate a concrete and valid analysis of a given situation. It is that simple. Anything beyond this and largely irrelevant; therefore, is inappropriate for the context involved.

Whites cannot watch over you forever and you disrespect everything we ever gave you.
You claim personal involvement in "you" giving "me" something through imagining yourself in a made-up ingroup of "the white race."

Realistically, Europeans have benefited enormously through the contributions of Native Americans and other indigenous peoples that they dispossessed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squarehead Chris View Post
Do you really think you chased April off of the forum.
Yes, that's what she said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by April View Post
I have decided that I am going to leave the VNN forum. I will not be coming back as myself or a sock puppet under another name either. I am not leaving White Nationalism, I am just going to raise myself out of the sludge that is allowed on this forum.

Allowing nonWhites like Valdez to continually derail threads that would serve as good lessons for new White Nationalists is a mistake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squarehead Chris View Post
I think you're suffering from that "little man" syndrome Valdez.
What are you? About 5'6", 160lbs.? Like most of your brown bretheren?
I stand 6'1", and weigh in at 192lbs. these days.
I'm 75% Swedish, and 25% German.
Pure Nordic White Man.
I'd stomp your little brown ass like the cockroach that you are.
You must not know this, but the height of "brown" people depends on their environment and nutrition.

Rapid change in height and body proportions of Maya American children: "Maya families from Guatemala migrated to the United States in record numbers from the late 1970s to the early 1990s. Births to Maya immigrant women have created a sizable number of Maya American children. The height and sitting height of 5 to 12 years children (n = 431) were measured in 1999 and 2000. Leg length was estimated and the sitting height ratio was calculated. These data were compared with a sample of Maya children living in Guatemala measured in 1998 (n = 1,347). Maya American children are currently 11.54 cm taller and 6.83 cm longer-legged, on average, than Maya children living in Guatemala. Consequently, the Maya Americans have a significantly lower average sitting height ratio (i.e., relatively longer legs in proportion to length of the head and trunk) than do the Maya in Guatemala. These results add support to the hypothesis that both the height and body proportions of human populations are sensitive indicators of the quality of the environment for growth."

I'd fuck your world up if you came at me foul, boy. Stay in your lane.

Old December 19th, 2012 #33
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
Stay in your lane.
Looks like somebody has picked up a new phrase.

Old December 19th, 2012 #34
Sam Fisher
Banned

You're trying to take credit for April leaving, as of you're that significant of a cockroach.

Here's the full quote:
Quote:
Allowing nonWhites like Valdez to continually derail threads that would serve as good lessons for new White Nationalists is a mistake. Allowing men like Rounder who have shown to be willing to stab their comrades in the back and testify against them to be here openly is dishonorable. Allowing liars and psychopaths like Will Williams and his minions like SmokeyMtn to continue to post false information about me is not going to help anyone.
So no, you weren't the reason, but an example of why she didn't want to stay. Damn spics are always trying to take credit for things that they didn't do. Like half of America via reconquista

Old December 19th, 2012 #35
Where to begin.
Banned

Quote:
The only "racism" actually institutionalized in Mexico is white racism, with Mexico being an ethnically stratified country that puts whites on top and Indians on bottom. The ethnic solidarity movements of minorities are based on organized resistance to institutional racism. "White nationalism" is based on the preservation of institutional racism, i.e. white supremacy.

You "want to live apart," but of course you want to maintain occupation of the territories that European colonialists stole instead of setting up your separatist paradise in the continent of Europe.

You claim personal involvement in "you" giving "me" something through imagining yourself in a made-up ingroup of "the white race."

Realistically, Europeans have benefited enormously through the contributions of Native Americans and other indigenous peoples that they dispossessed.

Yes, that's what she said.

You must not know this, but the height of "brown" people depends on their environment and nutrition.

Rapid change in height and body proportions of Maya American children: "Maya families from Guatemala migrated to the United States in record numbers from the late 1970s to the early 1990s. Births to Maya immigrant women have created a sizable number of Maya American children. The height and sitting height of 5 to 12 years children (n = 431) were measured in 1999 and 2000. Leg length was estimated and the sitting height ratio was calculated. These data were compared with a sample of Maya children living in Guatemala measured in 1998 (n = 1,347). Maya American children are currently 11.54 cm taller and 6.83 cm longer-legged, on average, than Maya children living in Guatemala. Consequently, the Maya Americans have a significantly lower average sitting height ratio (i.e., relatively longer legs in proportion to length of the head and trunk) than do the Maya in Guatemala. These results add support to the hypothesis that both the height and body proportions of human populations are sensitive indicators of the quality of the environment for growth."

I'd fuck your world up if you came at me foul, boy. Stay in your lane.
Stole?

Conquered, shit head.

I wish we finished the job.

Scary thing is, that you learned something from us. You won't make our mistake.

It is to the death, now.

Old December 28th, 2012 #36
Fenria
Self imposed ban

Quote:
LOL that you actually think you're affecting April's life in any way. You certainly have some ego. April left the forum for reasons other than you. I'm sure you can find them out easily enough if you care to. The point is, get over yourself. I don't personally know April, but I can pretty much guarantee you that she doesn't give a shit about any of YOUR antics.

Old December 28th, 2012 #37
Fenria
Self imposed ban

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delusions Demise View Post

This coming from the crazy lady who admits to being part Latino in another thread. Good gods, where do all you mentally impaired shits come from, ffs?!

Old December 28th, 2012 #38
Jimmy McQuade
Hrvatski Prijatelj

Quote:
I'm not one to use epithets like the word "mick,"
Damn straight. You know you'd get your Oompa Loompa teeth knocked down your throat by a mick. You're smarter than the average bean, I guess.

Quote:
but I believe that cannibalism was practiced in ancient Ireland.
Bullshit.

Old December 28th, 2012 #39
Jimmy McQuade
Hrvatski Prijatelj

BTW: thank you for your service and for protecting me and this totally bodacious country we call Amerikwa.

*awkward civilian salute while Blue Angels fly overhead to the strains of James Brown's Living In America*

Old December 31st, 2012 #40
Bev
drinking tea

Source for the Irish cannibal claim, please?

Thread