VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 30th, 2014 #4041
Ann2
Marie Antoinette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wednesday Owens View Post
If short term self-preservation is your keyword I advise you to get the fuck out. This is no game, haven't you been reminded of this enough?
Pssst, those were his Cobb's own words, you nutter. The day I need advice from a drunken nutbag, I'll be sure to call you. Until then...

Come up for air, Wednesday. The lack of oxygen is starting to show.

Old May 30th, 2014 #4042
Roy
Perception Manager

Donnie, you come across as an anti because you respond with snark when someone asks you a question or when you're just discussing something.

You've done it many times in this thread, talking about irrelevant stuff and responding like a juvenile.

It's not just one person on the forum that thinks this way, it's many, just judging by the number of downvotes you get.

Quote:
It's because I capitalize Jew, isn't it?
Quote:
And I currently reek of Banana Boat after-sun lotion.
Quote:
So you're a mime?
^^This is just typical. Go ahead and respond with some snark from a silly person.

Old May 30th, 2014 #4043
Ann2
Marie Antoinette

Now this is funny. A VNN'er getting mad over a snarky response? Heh.

Snark doesn't equal Anti anymore than living in Ohio equals Pitcavage.

Good grief, AL can be the king of snark, in case some hadn't noticed.

Old May 30th, 2014 #4044
Roy
Perception Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann2 View Post

Snark doesn't equal Anti anymore than living in Ohio equals Pitcavage.

Good grief, AL can be the king of snark, in case some hadn't noticed.
No, I didn't say he was an anti, I said he comes across as one with his endless off-topic clutter posts.

When someone does it very frequently, and does it in a manner that is intended to show disrespect to the person he's responding to, then it does raise a red flag of suspicion.

Did you really laugh at his 'mime' reference? It's not funny, it's just useless sarcasm trying to evade an issue.

Maybe you're right and I should give him the benefit of the doubt that he's just a silly person, not an anti. Either way,

Old May 30th, 2014 #4045
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
You can't know that. It's like I wrote Bradley Smith - he tried to place one of his holo-denial ads in my college paper, and my boss rejected it. I thought it was reasonable to reject it, but the very fact of the ad planted a seed in my mind. Back then the internet didn't exist. Years later, I would come to understand what Smith was talking about. We can't tell the full effects of what we do. Is VNN converting people? I don't know. What I do know is I see VNN points everywhere when I read comments under junkmedia articles. So I have to believe, since we've been saying the same things for over a decade now, that we are having some effect.
That seed planted years ago is bearing fruit. Whether it will overtake the jungle of poisonous weeds surrounding us does remain to be seen. The future is very fluid.

Old May 31st, 2014 #4046
Sam Emerson
Diversity = White Genocide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy View Post
Donnie, you come across as an anti because you respond with snark when someone asks you a question or when you're just discussing something.
I had the same suspicion. I dropped it when Donnie said he was in the Klan. There are enough people who have been in the real life movement here that he couldn't make that up and not be called out on it. I don't even want to hear the crazy theories about deep cover fed agents. (I expect to read some though) He doesn't fit the profile for a plant. He doesn't troll for information or advocate dumb illegal shit. He's just a middle aged guy who values... not conformity exactly, but being more mainstream than Craig can be. Or I can be, come to think of it. But it's cool, he's one of us. Just don't ask him to join the Cobb Bund.

Old May 31st, 2014 #4047
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:

You've done it many times in this thread, talking about irrelevant stuff and responding like a juvenile.
I don't have to adhere to what you might consider relevant posts in any thread, Roy. You're nobody.

I honestly didn't mean that as an insult, just stating my case as to why I consider you personally to be irrelevant. Your banal, formulaic & failed 20th century WN boilerplate posts and all.

Now that was an insult.

Quote:
It's not just one person on the forum that thinks this way, it's many, just judging by the number of downvotes you get.
Who cares about that shit? And you call me juvenile.

Old May 31st, 2014 #4048
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann2 View Post
I treat people the way they treat me. Always have. You're civil and cordial? I'll do my best to be even more pleasant. You're insulting or demanding? I'll rip your fucking throat out. Verbally speaking, of course.

I don't think I could physically do any Roadhouse-like throat-ripping anyway. I moisturize, therefore I have soft hands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keifer View Post
If I am wrong then how bad could it be? Not very.
If I am right how bad could it be? Very bad.
Rock-solid logic in play there.

Uh....Thanks for an example of my "questionable behavior"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Emerson View Post
I had the same suspicion. I dropped it when Donnie said he was in the Klan. There are enough people who have been in the real life movement here that he couldn't make that up and not be called out on it. I don't even want to hear the crazy theories about deep cover fed agents. (I expect to read some though) He doesn't fit the profile for a plant. He doesn't troll for information or advocate dumb illegal shit. He's just a middle aged guy who values... not conformity exactly, but being more mainstream than Craig can be. Or I can be, come to think of it. But it's cool, he's one of us. Just don't ask him to join the Cobb Bund.
I'm not a clown. That separates me from a lot of separatist.

Last edited by Donnie in Ohio; May 31st, 2014 at 04:47 AM.

Old May 31st, 2014 #4049
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave from New York View Post
Being a fan of the lizard king has raised a few eyebrows, I'm afraid. Do you capitalize lizard king, Donnie? because that is game, set and match, old boy. Tell ya what; you agree to send off a few scutes 'n scales to Dave from New York's DNA analysis lab and frozen yogurt shop and we'll get this whole sordid affair cleared up for ya quicker than you can say karma chameleon.
Well, I do wear a lot of red, gold and green.

It is tough being the only Doors fan around. But I'm used to that situation.

The blue bus....is calling us.....

Old May 31st, 2014 #4050
Roy
Perception Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boring in Ohio View Post
I don't have to adhere to what you might consider relevant posts in any thread, Roy. You're nobody.
I know it's hard for you, because you are here to be an idiot or an anti.
Quote:
I honestly didn't mean that as an insult, just stating my case as to why I consider you personally to be irrelevant. Your banal, formulaic & failed 20th century WN boilerplate posts and all.

Now that was an insult.
You call that a flame? It wasn't even a hand-warmer. Too full of yourself, and too full of your typical jabs at WN'ism as a movement. I can't think of anything interesting you've ever said in 8000 posts.

Quote:
Who cares about that shit? And you call me juvenile.
Hey retard... get a clue. I was telling you I'm not the only one that thinks of you as possibly being part of the opposition.

Quote:
I had the same suspicion. I dropped it when Donnie said he was in the Klan.
LOL. Do I even need to explain that anyone can type in anything they want into their posts and until it's verified, it's not reliable?

This is basic internetting 101.

Last edited by Roy; May 31st, 2014 at 07:35 AM.

Old May 31st, 2014 #4051
Roy
Perception Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio View Post
Well, I do wear a lot of red, gold and green.

It is tough being the only Doors fan around. But I'm used to that situation.

The blue bus....is calling us.....
Awesome analysis Donnie. Now I understand all angles of Craig Cobb's adventure in Leith.

Old May 31st, 2014 #4052
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
I know it's hard for you, because you are here to be an idiot or an anti.
I'm just a humble groundskeeper, Roy. Keeping the Varmint-Cong off the WN greens.

Quote:
You call that a flame? It wasn't even a hand-warmer. Too full of yourself, and too full of your typical jabs at WN'ism as a movement. I can't think of anything interesting you've ever said in 8000 posts.
I wonder why Alex invited me to post in the Showcase Forum, then? You also were invited to post there as well, right? Oh yeah, no. No you weren't. Might want to work on the level of interesting in your posts, Chaucer.

Quote:
Hey retard... get a clue. I was telling you I'm not the only one that thinks of you as possibly being part of the opposition.
So then why don't these silent masses speak up, Roy?

Yeah, problem with that is there are far, far more posters who don't feel that way at all. I have no way of knowing and I really don't care, but I would wager a pound of organic panda meat it's the same handful of paranoid thin-skinned long-simmering butt-hurt "Aryan Warriors" who thumb my posts down. And I really want to try panda before I die.

To pretend that there is some mass of forum posters who think I'm anything but what I say is demonstrably false.

You might want it to be true Roy, but it just ain't.

Old May 31st, 2014 #4053
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Awesome analysis Donnie. Now I understand all angles of Craig Cobb's adventure in Leith.
Cobb caused all his own problems in Leith. Should have just brought his shack up to code.

Old May 31st, 2014 #4054
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post
I think we can only classify Craig's actions as smart or dumb in relation to his mission.

The terms of his probation do not prevent him from criticizing people simply because they were vocal about his case, nor do they grant or request supervisory assistance from private spy agencies.

If his mission is to raise awareness of the extrajudicial forces working to silence him, I would classify his actions as smart.

If his mission is self-preservation, I would classify them as dumb.
I still love you and all, but I think perhaps you're attempting to add gravitas to what was essentially a circus from the start, Jimmy. It's understandable to want it to mean something, but it just doesn't. My opinion only, of course.

There isn't any propaganda gold to be excavated from the debacle dust of Cobbsville, just a cautionary tale. Which does have some value, I guess.

Last edited by Donnie in Ohio; May 31st, 2014 at 08:20 AM.

Old May 31st, 2014 #4055
Roy
Perception Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silly man in Ohio View Post
I'm just a humble groundskeeper, Roy. Keeping the Varmint-Cong off the WN greens.
^^A silly man makes an outburst.

This thread is for adults. Stay at the children's table and discuss Pokeman in the Tard corral, please.

Old May 31st, 2014 #4056
Sam Emerson

Quote:
I'm not a clown. That separates me from a lot of separatist.
Knowing what not to do isn't knowing what to do.

Then there's the will to do it.

Old May 31st, 2014 #4057
Sam Emerson

Quote:
Cobb caused all his own problems in Leith. Should have just brought his shack up to code.
It wouldn't have ended there. It was going to be a siege and with no job and no backing from other WNs Craig was going to be starved out.

Craig lost before he began. Once he knew it he lost it.

Old May 31st, 2014 #4058
Sam Emerson

What kind of activist could have won in Leith?

If they were a WN already known to the enemy it was only a matter of time before they were attacked by the media and SPLC.

To stand up to the media and financial attack an activist would need to be financially independent, able to survive for years with no income. Or they would need a network of supporters ready to donate enough to pay for living expenses, a lawyer and repairs for years.

In other words it would take an activist the likes of which we haven't seen since Pierce died. Craig wasn't that guy. I'm not that guy. Are you?

Old May 31st, 2014 #4059
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
^^A silly man makes an outburst.

This thread is for adults. Stay at the children's table and discuss Pokeman in the Tard corral, please.
Just go back to Stormfront already, dude.

Old May 31st, 2014 #4060
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Knowing what not to do isn't knowing what to do.
I know what to do. I know what works. Hell, I made the Klan work, and that wasn't easy.

I'm sure dozens of posters on this forum alone could outline you a plan with achievable goals that, given quality manpower and resources, would produce results. Well, "dozens" might be pushing it, but you catch my drift.

But what is the point of laying it all out if there isn't anyone to implement it?

Tags
craig cobb, craig cobb (chain), leith, north dakota, ple

Thread