Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 1st, 2011 #121
Bret Masterson
Yoke of goy husbandry
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: NY State, USA
Posts: 201
Bret Masterson
Default

Ya I think Christianity is part of the problem confronting the Jews. But it's not as if the Jews would go away if Christianity disappeared overnight. Christianity provides a convenient backdoor into our societies for the Jews, through shared customs and history. But this is no surprise, Christianity was an open religion from the start, and Judaism appears to be rather exclusive and racially aware; so I must blame Christianity in it's own right, not for any influence of the Jews. It was Jesus who preached "equality in the eyes of God" thinking, and this easily has lead to multiculturalism - that is not in the Jewish religion. The Jews wanted to remain seperate and above the goyim. Do we over-blame the Jew for our own foolishness? Yes.

But despite all that, as history unfolded, I think you could easily make the argument Christianity has been the worst enemy to the Jews, while also its greatest benefactor. I don't know that atheists like me are much threat to either religion, as our numbers are too small to matter.
 
Old February 6th, 2011 #122
banjo_billy
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: San Jose, California
Posts: 3,032
Default

If Christianity was a friend of the Jews, they wouldn't spend so much effort towards destroying it. There is nothing, absolutely nothing, on this Earth that the Jews hate more than Chrstianity. They see it as their main obsticle to world domination. In the Talmud, the rabbis wrote that the Jews would not become kings of the earth until the Christian Church was thrown down.

The main problem with atheists is that they really don't understand what they are talking about. With little actual knowledge of religion, in general, they think that merely denying God (or religion) means that they are qualified to judge God (or to judge religion).

There is no problem with Christianity other than the fact that the Jews subverted it at its earliest stages. These errors can be corrected. But those who want to destroy Christianity are really only doing the Jews' work.
 
Old February 6th, 2011 #123
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 4,050
Fred Streed
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjo_billy View Post
If Christianity was a friend of the Jews, they wouldn't spend so much effort towards destroying it. There is nothing, absolutely nothing, on this Earth that the Jews hate more than Chrstianity. They see it as their main obsticle to world domination. In the Talmud, the rabbis wrote that the Jews would not become kings of the earth until the Christian Church was thrown down.
They don't spend ANY time or effort trying to destroy xtianity. None!

Jews hate Whites, not xtianity. They may feel a bit of contempt toward xtianity as the religion of the goyim, but any goddamned kike worthy of the name realizes xtianity is one of their main tools for control. Without xtianity their dreams of world domination wouldn't have the chance of a chicken in Ethiopia.



Quote:
The main problem with atheists is that they really don't understand what they are talking about. With little actual knowledge of religion, in general, they think that merely denying God (or religion) means that they are qualified to judge God (or to judge religion).
The main problem with the Christ Culties is that xtian dogma has somehow destroyed their ability for critical thought. They have almost no knowledge of religion outside of their pet insanity and superstitions, which they somehow imagine to be "The One True Religion". They think that giving lip service to a belief in the insanity of the bible somehow makes them religious and qualified to judge god and even to know what god wants. They also think that everyone who fails to drink their favorite flavor of kool-aid must be an ATHEIST.

The question is, has xtianity so constrained their ability for rational thought that they simply cannot imagine any other options, or is their lack of an ability for rational thought responsible for their xtian delusions?

Quote:
There is no problem with Christianity other than the fact that the Jews subverted it at its earliest stages. These errors can be corrected. But those who want to destroy Christianity are really only doing the Jews' work.
I would say that is a rather big problem. 2000 years later is kind of late for correcting the problem of jew subversion, hell, jew creation of the Christ Cult. Ever heard of Saul of Tarsus?

If we are serious about prying the blood-sucking jew bastards from our necks we must cut every tentacle, and that includes xtianity.
Anyone unwilling to cut loose from an alien creed that comes straight from their enemy is not serious about fighting that enemy. It is that simple.
 
Old February 6th, 2011 #124
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,375
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjo_billy View Post
[FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]If Christianity was a friend of the Jews, they wouldn't spend so much effort towards destroying it. There is nothing, absolutely nothing, on this Earth that the Jews hate more than Chrstianity.
You ought to try thinking instead of emoting. The jews hated and destroyed NS. Destroyed it. They have never, ever, once tried to destroy Christ-insanity, and you bothered to use your brains for thirty seconds you could figure that out. But no, you use the whining exaggeration common to god-pulers.

The jews take light cheap shots at christ-lunacy on their tv. They keep creches and such out of the public square. That's as far as they go.

If they were actually trying to destroy the useful christ cult, do you really think they would content themselves with what they've done so far? Hell, no. They'd do what they did to NS and have tried to do to WN - make it illegal and truly hated, rather than merely disrespected.

If jews wanted to destroy christ-lunacy, it is rather obvious that the first thing they'd do would be to go after its tax status. This would be easy as hell, what with their media control. Yet they have never attempted that.

Your 'destroy' is as unconsidered, exaggerated and emotionally incontinent as we would expect of a christ lunatic. Maybe you should try to do better.

If jews truly wanted to ban christ-insanity, they would simply use their media power and their legal pull to get its doctrines declared "hate," just as they have done with the politics they hate. If christ-insanity were actually dangerous to jews, jew Saul the kike never would have invented and spread it.
 
Old February 6th, 2011 #125
banjo_billy
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: San Jose, California
Posts: 3,032
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Streed View Post
They don't spend ANY time or effort trying to destroy xtianity. None! You are blind as a bat. No, actually, you are blinder than a bat since a bat at least can use his ears to see.

I would say that is a rather big problem. 2000 years later is kind of late for correcting the problem of jew subversion, hell, jew creation of the Christ Cult. Ever heard of Saul of Tarsus?

If we are serious about prying the blood-sucking jew bastards from our necks we must cut every tentacle, and that includes xtianity.
Anyone unwilling to cut loose from an alien creed that comes straight from their enemy is not serious about fighting that enemy. It is that simple.
I have studied every one of the major religions and many of the minor ones. Those, such as yourself, whose only knowledge of religion is limited to Christianity assume that you understand religion limited to just that one. Maybe if you broaden your mind by examining other religions besides Christianity, you will find the Truth. Even your present knowledge of Christianity is not worth discussing since you have so many erroneous ideas about it.
 
Old February 6th, 2011 #126
banjo_billy
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: San Jose, California
Posts: 3,032
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
You ought to try thinking instead of emoting. The jews hated and destroyed NS. Destroyed it. They have never, ever, once tried to destroy Christ-insanity, and you bothered to use your brains for thirty seconds you could figure that out. But no, you use the whining exaggeration common to god-pulers.

The jews take light cheap shots at christ-lunacy on their tv. They keep creches and such out of the public square. That's as far as they go.

If they were actually trying to destroy the useful christ cult, do you really think they would content themselves with what they've done so far? Hell, no. They'd do what they did to NS and have tried to do to WN - make it illegal and truly hated, rather than merely disrespected.

If jews wanted to destroy christ-lunacy, it is rather obvious that the first thing they'd do would be to go after its tax status. This would be easy as hell, what with their media control. Yet they have never attempted that.

Your 'destroy' is as unconsidered, exaggerated and emotionally incontinent as we would expect of a christ lunatic. Maybe you should try to do better.

If jews truly wanted to ban christ-insanity, they would simply use their media power and their legal pull to get its doctrines declared "hate," just as they have done with the politics they hate. If christ-insanity were actually dangerous to jews, jew Saul the kike never would have invented and spread it.
Alex, you don't seem to be able to see the flow of history even in the present days, even as it unfolds in front of you. And you certainly are not able to see the constant attacks of the Jews upon Christianity since you are also blind to what religion really is. You don't even understand the Psycho-Politics developed by the grinning kikes.

So, while the Jews betray every Christian principle and promote every anti-Christian power and do their utmost to destroy their main enemy in the world, you are standing at the Jews' side and defending them simply because you are ignorant of both God and Christianity.

This is why no one who is an atheist is qualified to lead the People. Atheists simply do not have the broadness of Mind to understand either Heaven or Earth or the People who depend upon both.
 
Old February 6th, 2011 #127
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 4,050
Fred Streed
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjo_billy View Post
I have studied every one of the major religions and many of the minor ones. Those, such as yourself, whose only knowledge of religion is limited to Christianity assume that you understand religion limited to just that one. Maybe if you broaden your mind by examining other religions besides Christianity, you will find the Truth. Even your present knowledge of Christianity is not worth discussing since you have so many erroneous ideas about it.
What erroneous ideas? You mean like the idea that god probably didn't knock up some married jewess virgin who bore the son of god who went around walking on water and other such highly unlikely shit? And the idea that suspending my rationality in order to accept impossible things on faith might not be a good idea? Or my idea that disregarding the events of this world in favor of some highly improbable pie-in-the-sky-when-I-die bullshit may not be the wisest thing to do?

And are you trying to say that if I "broaden my mind" with an examination of other religions beside xtianity I will somehow come to realize the truth of the christ insanity? Whites who cling to xtianity need to face facts, xtianity is a damned sorry religion for any White man worthy of the name. If it wasn't you would be able to articulate just why not. None of you can. Your religion sucks. Not one of you can refute that. At least none of you have yet. I'm still waiting, but I'm not gonna hold my breath.
 
Old February 6th, 2011 #128
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 4,050
Fred Streed
Default

Christianity is lies and deceit. It attempts to subvert rationality. It's agenda is the rejection of life. To put it in terms the Christ Cult can understand, it is the work of the Devil.
 
Old February 6th, 2011 #129
banjo_billy
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: San Jose, California
Posts: 3,032
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Streed View Post
What erroneous ideas? You mean like the idea that god probably didn't knock up some married jewess virgin who bore the son of god who went around walking on water and other such highly unlikely shit? And the idea that suspending my rationality in order to accept impossible things on faith might not be a good idea? Or my idea that disregarding the events of this world in favor of some highly improbable pie-in-the-sky-when-I-die bullshit may not be the wisest thing to do?

And are you trying to say that if I "broaden my mind" with an examination of other religions beside xtianity I will somehow come to realize the truth of the christ insanity? Whites who cling to xtianity need to face facts, xtianity is a damned sorry religion for any White man worthy of the name. If it wasn't you would be able to articulate just why not. None of you can. Your religion sucks. Not one of you can refute that. At least none of you have yet. I'm still waiting, but I'm not gonna hold my breath.
You seem to think that the problem revolves around you when, in fact, you are only a small part of the problem. The color marks in your post above, are places that you have zero understanding. I encourage you to be on the look-out for knowledge in those fields so that you don't fail to get that knowledge -- if the Universe grants you access.

Since I put a lot of time into working on the Problem, little problems like you are not worth my time spent in fruitless debate. I know what your problem is, but you need to find people of religious convictions who genually care whether you understand or not. I am of religious convictions but I don't care whether you learn anything or not, simply because I can see that it is a waste of my time discussing holy things with someone like you. Whether you believe or not, doesn't matter to me.
 
Old February 6th, 2011 #130
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 4,050
Fred Streed
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjo_billy View Post
You seem to think that the problem revolves around you when, in fact, you are only a small part of the problem. The color marks in your post above, are places that you have zero understanding. I encourage you to be on the look-out for knowledge in those fields so that you don't fail to get that knowledge -- if the Universe grants you access.

Since I put a lot of time into working on the Problem, little problems like you are not worth my time spent in fruitless debate. I know what your problem is, but you need to find people of religious convictions who genually care whether you understand or not. I am of religious convictions but I don't care whether you learn anything or not, simply because I can see that it is a waste of my time discussing holy things with someone like you. Whether you believe or not, doesn't matter to me.
Jesus fucken Christ, Banjo Billy, can't you see just how weak the above is? It basically translates into "I can't refute what you say so I'll just say you don't understand".

You blather on about the universe granting knowledge and pretend to be some enlightened seer who has spent a lifetime finding da truff. Well gosh, I wasn't aware you had a monopoly on the secrets of the universe.

But I'm glad you brought this up. Because I have spent quite a bit of time myself trying to understand the universe. And I understand enough to know xtianity in no way explains ANY of it, on the contrary, it does it's best to prevent an understanding. I understand enough to know that there is not one single thing about xtianity that is essential for Whites and there are a hell of a lot of things that are harmful.

Billy, the truth is out there. Have the courage to face it. Xtianity sucks.
 
Old February 6th, 2011 #131
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity
 
Leonard Rouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: With The Creepy-Ass Crackahs
Posts: 8,156
Leonard Rouse
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjo_billy View Post
You seem to think that the problem revolves around you when, in fact, you are only a small part of the problem. The color marks in your post above, are places that you have zero understanding. I encourage you to be on the look-out for knowledge in those fields so that you don't fail to get that knowledge -- if the Universe grants you access.

Since I put a lot of time into working on the Problem, little problems like you are not worth my time spent in fruitless debate. I know what your problem is, but you need to find people of religious convictions who genually care whether you understand or not. I am of religious convictions but I don't care whether you learn anything or not, simply because I can see that it is a waste of my time discussing holy things with someone like you. Whether you believe or not, doesn't matter to me.
 
Old February 6th, 2011 #132
Rottenfuhrer
Auslander raus!
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: behind enemy lines
Posts: 669
Rottenfuhrer
Default

Hallelujah, Ditchdigger! Great job pointing out the ridiculousness of christ-insanity. That religion is the second greatest threat to the Aryan race after the judaic people. Both must be ruthlessly eradicated.
 
Old February 6th, 2011 #133
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 4,050
Fred Streed
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rottenfuhrer View Post
Hallelujah, Ditchdigger! Great job pointing out the ridiculousness of christ-insanity. That religion is the second greatest threat to the Aryan race after the judaic people. Both must be ruthlessly eradicated.
LOL! Thanks kid.
 
Old February 6th, 2011 #134
banjo_billy
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: San Jose, California
Posts: 3,032
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Streed View Post
Jesus fucken Christ, Banjo Billy, can't you see just how weak the above is? It basically translates into "I can't refute what you say so I'll just say you don't understand".

You blather on about the universe granting knowledge and pretend to be some enlightened seer who has spent a lifetime finding da truff. Well gosh, I wasn't aware you had a monopoly on the secrets of the universe.

But I'm glad you brought this up. Because I have spent quite a bit of time myself trying to understand the universe. And I understand enough to know xtianity in no way explains ANY of it, on the contrary, it does it's best to prevent an understanding. I understand enough to know that there is not one single thing about xtianity that is essential for Whites and there are a hell of a lot of things that are harmful.

Billy, the truth is out there. Have the courage to face it. Xtianity sucks.
Perhaps you think that I am defending Christianity because it is Christianity. No, I defend it because it is a religion that contains Truth. This is not to say that Christianity does not have errors, but as I have mentioned, these can be corrected, corrected through Right Knowledge and Truth.

But Right Knowledge and Truth cannot be expressed by those of you whose only knowledge is expressed by denying God, denying religion, denying anything that you cannot hold in your materialistic hands. So, you atheists are no different than the demon Jews in your attempts to destroy religion, pull down God and destroy Christianity. You don't know what you are talking about but you have plenty of words to express your outrage that you have not found what is actually the most important treasure in Life.

If you are happy with dieing and rotting in the grave like the Jews, then be happy because that is as far as you can see. But there have been many religious avatars and enlightened beings from a variety of religions, not just Jesus, who have taught that death is not the end. Those who have found what they taught, found the Truth. If you have not found what the enlightened religions have to offer, then that is your own fault for having closed your mind with denial that there is something more in the Universe than your puny ideas.
 
Old February 6th, 2011 #135
Simo Häyhä
Senior Member
 
Simo Häyhä's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 860
Simo Häyhä
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
If they were actually trying to destroy the useful christ cult, do you really think they would content themselves with what they've done so far? Hell, no. They'd do what they did to NS and have tried to do to WN - make it illegal and truly hated, rather than merely disrespected.
That's exactly what they've done in the USSR.
 
Old February 6th, 2011 #136
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 4,050
Fred Streed
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simo Häyhä View Post
That's exactly what they've done in the USSR.
Commie doctrine does call for the abolishment of religion. The early USSR did seem to make an attempt to suppress religion. But later on the Russian Orthodox Church and Communism co-existed. The USSR was an experiment by the jew. He made mistakes that have been rectified in his handling of the American herd.
 
Old February 6th, 2011 #137
banjo_billy
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: San Jose, California
Posts: 3,032
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Streed View Post
Commie doctrine does call for the abolishment of religion. The early USSR did seem to make an attempt to suppress religion. But later on the Russian Orthodox Church and Communism co-existed. The USSR was an experiment by the jew. He made mistakes that have been rectified in his handling of the American herd.
"Commie doctrine" is Jewish doctrine. The religion that the Bolsheviks suppressed was Christianity. While the monks and priests were systematically tortured to death and executed and the churches turned into barns, public latrines and warehouses, not one single synagogue in all of Bolshevik Russia was closed. And acts or expressions of anti-Semiticism was punished by death.

This is the same exact goal of the Jews in the United States and in Europe. They state their diabolical hatred of Christianity and their determination to abolish and destroy it in their own publications such as the Babylonian Talmud. But if they are questioned about their very own writings, they deny it.

All Jews are liars. All Jews are devils.
 
Old February 6th, 2011 #138
Simo Häyhä
Senior Member
 
Simo Häyhä's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 860
Simo Häyhä
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjo_billy View Post
"Commie doctrine" is Jewish doctrine. The religion that the Bolsheviks suppressed was Christianity. While the monks and priests were systematically tortured to death and executed and the churches turned into barns, public latrines and warehouses, not one single synagogue in all of Bolshevik Russia was closed. And acts or expressions of anti-Semiticism was punished by death.
I was actually going to mention that, but you beat me to it.

I have heard once that if you were caught with a copy of the Protocols you would be given the rope as well. In the USSR, that is.
 
Old February 6th, 2011 #139
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 4,050
Fred Streed
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjo_billy View Post
Perhaps you think that I am defending Christianity because it is Christianity. No, I defend it because it is a religion that contains Truth. This is not to say that Christianity does not have errors, but as I have mentioned, these can be corrected, corrected through Right Knowledge and Truth.
Billy, where have I attacked religion, as religion? Answer, I haven't.

I attack xtianity because it is false. It is built on lies. It is nothing but error. Even you admit it contains errors. Problem is, if you correct them then what you have is no longer xtianity. The very basis of xtianity, it's foundation, is error. To fix it you need to yank it up by it's roots and plant something different. Any truth to be found in xtianity is just plain common sense. Any "Truth" other than that you are reading into it. Because the lies outweigh truth by far.

Quote:
But Right Knowledge and Truth cannot be expressed by those of you whose only knowledge is expressed by denying God, denying religion, denying anything that you cannot hold in your materialistic hands. So, you atheists are no different than the demon Jews in your attempts to destroy religion, pull down God and destroy Christianity. You don't know what you are talking about but you have plenty of words to express your outrage that you have not found what is actually the most important treasure in Life.
You are making a lot of assumptions about me here. And about reality itself. You have exactly zero idea what my level of knowledge about spiritual matters might be. You assume I am an atheist. I'm not. You assume I'm out to "destroy religion". That's just ridiculous. You charge me with trying to "pull down God". You must have a really weak god if that has you worried. And you again make silly and false assumptions about any spiritual "treasure" I have found or failed to find in life. You don't know me. You have no idea of what I have found, spiritually or otherwise. You think you are somehow something special in your quest for answers. You are not. Damned near everyone on this forum has questioned reality and looked for answers. What just fucking puts you in a tailspin though is that most of us have failed to drink your particular favorite kool-aid. You have no idea what treasures I have found. But I'll let you in on a little secret. The most important treasure is an ability to recognize bullshit and not to confuse it with truth. You really need to work on that one. Another little tip for you, just 'cause I like you. Dogma precludes truth.

Quote:
If you are happy with dieing and rotting in the grave like the Jews, then be happy because that is as far as you can see. But there have been many religious avatars and enlightened beings from a variety of religions, not just Jesus, who have taught that death is not the end. Those who have found what they taught, found the Truth. If you have not found what the enlightened religions have to offer, then that is your own fault for having closed your mind with denial that there is something more in the Universe than your puny ideas.
I'll happily take my chances with dying. You know what my only real fear about dying is? That I will have died without making a difference IN THIS WORLD. I really am not worried about your imaginary, and insane, dream world in the hereafter. I would much rather die on my feet while sending as many enemies as possible to their deaths than to die on my knees in craven cowardice mewling out my fear to some imaginary spook. I'd rather go to hell on my feet than be sent there by your crazed imaginary god because I didn't kiss his imaginary ass enough.

And as I have said before, I do not think death is the end. Life goes on after we die. The important thing is what affect we have on the world while we are alive.

And Billy, did it ever occur to you that there might be a hell of a lot more in the Universe than YOUR puny ideas. Again, you have absolutely zero idea what others have found, and you probably never will. You are too bound by your egotistical small-mindedness.

I personally think truth scares the living shit out of you guys. That's why you hide behind dogma.

Last edited by Fred Streed; February 7th, 2011 at 12:11 AM.
 
Old February 6th, 2011 #140
Thad Charles
Master Race
 
Thad Charles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: neo-Weimar JewSA
Posts: 1,568
Thad Charles
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjo_billy View Post

All Jews are liars. All Jews are devils.
What about your buddies from the Old Testament? Or hell, even the Jews that wrote the New Testament?
__________________
"What are they? A religion, a race, a criminal conspiracy?" - Craig 'Chain' Cobb on the jews
 
Reply

Tags
#1, christianity

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:09 PM.
Page generated in 0.18901 seconds.