Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 6th, 2011 #141
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,373
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjo_billy View Post
[FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]Perhaps you think that I am defending Christianity because it is Christianity. No, I defend it because it is a religion that contains Truth.
This is the heart of the problem we anti-jebites have with the church: its claims are lies. There was no Jesus, and he didn't die for our sins, whatever that means (nothing), and he didn't come back from the dead. If you liars merely said it was a story, we would merely sneer at your tastelessness, but when you assert that something is true, you put things on a different level.

Christianity isn't true. Its claims are lies.

And you pulers try to put it on a level with the respect for evidence that alone got the white man out of mudworld. You deliberately try to pull our race back down into the jungle on all fours with the shamans, the semites and the savages.

Quote:
[FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]But Right Knowledge and Truth cannot be expressed by those of you whose only knowledge is expressed by denying God, denying religion, denying anything that you cannot hold in your materialistic hands.
Denying your lies about your imaginary god does not imply anyting else. It is purely and simply what it is. When a man takes up with christ-insanity, he loses all touch with common sense, let alone reason. You assert something exists that in fact does not exist. Our mere recognition of that fact is somehow cotton-candied up into omigod-you're-an-atheist-materialist-demon-jew. Laughing at your fake god implies absolutely nothing else. No other conclusion can be drawn from it. It is in this dirtiness, these shabby inferences christians always make, these prepared smears they have on stock, that christ-lunacy shows its true jewish heart. Christ-insanity is judaism for lazy fools. Too stupid to read and think, too lazy to follow rules. I know! We'll be christ-cultists.

Last edited by Alex Linder; February 6th, 2011 at 11:49 PM.
 
Old February 6th, 2011 #142
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 4,050
Fred Streed
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjo_billy View Post
"Commie doctrine" is Jewish doctrine. The religion that the Bolsheviks suppressed was Christianity. While the monks and priests were systematically tortured to death and executed and the churches turned into barns, public latrines and warehouses, not one single synagogue in all of Bolshevik Russia was closed. And acts or expressions of anti-Semiticism was punished by death.
You need to check your facts. http://www.jewish-holiday.com/russrev.html
A quick google search using "did communists close synogogues" will give you a lot more. This was early excesses, by jews, and they have never hesitated to throw a few of their own under the bus along with the hated goyim. Cooler jewish heads prevailed. They know a valuable tool when they see it, and they aren't going to let mere ideology deprive them of one of their most effective weapons.

But, you now sputter, that's from a jewish source and they are all liars.

OK, I'll give you another example of jew communism's treatment of xtianity. This one is rather close to home for me. My Hungarian father in law joined the communist party for a time after WW2. No, he wasn't a jew, so don't ask. He was an avowed atheist. However, his wife, my mother in law, attended Sunday Mass at the local Catholic Church, including while her husband was a party member. So much for the jews suppressing xtianity, at least in Hungary.

You xtians seem to be second only to the jews in cherishing your persecution fantasies.

Quick edit: What the bloodthirsty kike bastards of the jew revolution in Russia were really after were Goyim, particularly White people. Suppressing religion was just an excuse for more jew atrocities.

Last edited by Fred Streed; February 6th, 2011 at 11:57 PM.
 
Old February 6th, 2011 #143
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,373
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Who ever had more soul and spirit than Mark Twain? or H.L. Mencken?

No one.

Oh wait. They're not christians. They must be dessicated atheists.

It's as irrational as everything else christ-lunatics believe, that they are filled with joy and juiciness. Well, look at them. I see more fear, more conformity, more intellectual dullness, more craven tut-tuttering, more abject tastelessness than anything else. What could be more jejune than jewish Jebus? Nothing.

Last edited by Alex Linder; February 7th, 2011 at 01:41 AM.
 
Old February 7th, 2011 #144
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,373
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by procopius View Post
The old Christian teachers considered miscegenation a sin, they warned their followers of the Jew,
And today they say the opposite. So are they weak, and blow with the wind, or are they unprincipled?

Which is it?

And why we look to such a weak, wishy-washy, unprincipled institutions for leadership in anything serious?

Quote:
and they united the European people.
Like in all those wars where Catholics and Protestants slaughtered each other over nothing? That's unity? Hell, that same lunatic impulse is alive and well in the christ-cretins today, you can find it in five seconds in your average christicker.
 
Old February 7th, 2011 #145
banjo_billy
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: San Jose, California
Posts: 3,032
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simo Häyhä View Post
I was actually going to mention that, but you beat me to it.

I have heard once that if you were caught with a copy of the Protocols you would be given the rope as well. In the USSR, that is.
Yes, that's true. Having a copy of the Protocols was a capital offense in both Bolshevic Russia and in the USSR. Be sure to read my booklet, The Protocols of the Ruffle-Crested Kikes of Zion, to get the full story on the Protocols.
 
Old February 7th, 2011 #146
banjo_billy
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: San Jose, California
Posts: 3,032
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Streed View Post
Billy, where have I attacked religion, as religion? Answer, I haven't.

I attack xtianity because it is false. It is built on lies. It is nothing but error. Even you admit it contains errors. Problem is, if you correct them then what you have is no longer xtianity. The very basis of xtianity, it's foundation, is error. To fix it you need to yank it up by it's roots and plant something different. Any truth to be found in xtianity is just plain common sense. Any "Truth" other than that you are reading into it. Because the lies outweigh truth by far..
The error was in Judaism. Jesus brought the Truth. If men did not understand what Jesus taught or purposely warped the teachings (like Saul of Tarsus) that is not Jesus' doing but, rather, the doing of Man. You claim that Christianity would not be Christianity if the errors were corrected. So what? The Truth is what is important, not the lies or the labels that cover the lies. And if the Truth creates something new, then that is a good thing. So, why resist the Truth with your obstinant mono-mania against Christianity?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Streed View Post
You are making a lot of assumptions about me here. And about reality itself. You have exactly zero idea what my level of knowledge about spiritual matters might be. You assume I am an atheist. I'm not. You assume I'm out to "destroy religion". That's just ridiculous. You charge me with trying to "pull down God". You must have a really weak god if that has you worried. And you again make silly and false assumptions about any spiritual "treasure" I have found or failed to find in life. You don't know me. You have no idea of what I have found, spiritually or otherwise. You think you are somehow something special in your quest for answers. You are not. Damned near everyone on this forum has questioned reality and looked for answers. What just fucking puts you in a tailspin though is that most of us have failed to drink your particular favorite kool-aid. You have no idea what treasures I have found. But I'll let you in on a little secret. The most important treasure is an ability to recognize bullshit and not to confuse it with truth. You really need to work on that one. Another little tip for you, just 'cause I like you. Dogma precludes truth. ..
If you had a knowledge of religion, you would not speak as harshly as you do about Christianity. This shows that you are either spiritually blind or have been blinded by deceivers. If you could perceive bullshit, then you wouldn't be spouting so much of it. My words cut through bullshit because I speak the truth and I don't deceive myself as do you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Streed View Post
I'll happily take my chances with dying. You know what my only real fear about dying is? That I will have died without making a difference IN THIS WORLD. I really am not worried about your imaginary, and insane, dream world in the hereafter. I would much rather die on my feet while sending as many enemies as possible to their deaths than to die on my knees in craven cowardice mewling out my fear to some imaginary spook. I'd rather go to hell on my feet than be sent there by your crazed imaginary god because I didn't kiss his imaginary ass enough...
I agree 100%. That is one of the errors in Christianity and an error that the Jews encourage -- that is, ignoring the problems of this world while dreaming of the Here-After. There is nothing wrong with, and a lot to recommend that a valiant warrior, standing in the Algiz rune, looks with humble confidence toward the heavens. Facing God, facing the Universe, can be equally beneficial whether standing or on one's knees. The problem with most people is that they do not look.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Streed View Post
And as I have said before, I do not think death is the end. Life goes on after we die. The important thing is what affect we have on the world while we are alive....
Again agreed. And the effect that we have is both on our friends and on our foes. This is one reason why I defend Christianity because some of you folks are mistakenly making enemies out of your friends and making perfidious friends from your foes. Attacking Christianity allows the Jews to hide behind the ensueing dust and it makes the evil of the Jews more likely to succeed. Thus, you are joining the Jews in their battle against Christianity. The enemy is the Jews. Jesus told us all what they are, they are devils. This is another error in Christianity, that is, people don't believe what Jesus said about the Jews because they believe what the lying Jews say about themselves. So, if you want to make the world a better place, start by clearing out the bullshit opinions that you have about Christianity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Streed View Post
And Billy, did it ever occur to you that there might be a hell of a lot more in the Universe than YOUR puny ideas. Again, you have absolutely zero idea what others have found, and you probably never will. You are too bound by your egotistical small-mindedness. I personally think truth scares the living shit out of you guys. That's why you hide behind dogma.
I am always open to any suggestions that sheds more light on what I already know. So, if you know something about religion or metaphysics or qi gong that I don't know, be sure to speak up. But since your total knowledge seems to be nothing but negativism toward Christianity, and a distinct animosity towards religion, then I am so-far unimpressed. Offering the negative, is offering nothing. What positive thing can you say about what you perceive to be religion?
 
Old February 7th, 2011 #147
banjo_billy
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: San Jose, California
Posts: 3,032
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thad Charles View Post
What about your buddies from the Old Testament? Or hell, even the Jews that wrote the New Testament?
I don't have any buddies in the Old Testament except for guys like Tiglath-piliser, Sargon II, Shalmanaser or Nebuchadrezzer, kings who knew the proper way to treat a Jew.

Those who wrote the New Testament were Christians; they weren't Jews. Jesus had saved them from the hell that all Jews are destined for, and they appreciated that.
 
Old February 7th, 2011 #148
banjo_billy
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: San Jose, California
Posts: 3,032
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
This is the heart of the problem we anti-jebites have with the church: its claims are lies. There was no Jesus, and he didn't die for our sins, whatever that means (nothing), and he didn't come back from the dead. If you liars merely said it was a story, we would merely sneer at your tastelessness, but when you assert that something is true, you put things on a different level.

Christianity isn't true. Its claims are lies.

And you pulers try to put it on a level with the respect for evidence that alone got the white man out of mudworld. You deliberately try to pull our race back down into the jungle on all fours with the shamans, the semites and the savages.

Denying your lies about your imaginary god does not imply anyting else. It is purely and simply what it is. When a man takes up with christ-insanity, he loses all touch with common sense, let alone reason. You assert something exists that in fact does not exist. Our mere recognition of that fact is somehow cotton-candied up into omigod-you're-an-atheist-materialist-demon-jew. Laughing at your fake god implies absolutely nothing else. No other conclusion can be drawn from it. It is in this dirtiness, these shabby inferences christians always make, these prepared smears they have on stock, that christ-lunacy shows its true jewish heart. Christ-insanity is judaism for lazy fools. Too stupid to read and think, too lazy to follow rules. I know! We'll be christ-cultists.
It is always amazing to me how men who assume for themselves a high level of intelligence, are really so benighted and empty of real knowledge. If you had something besides mere denial, maybe you could make your case. As it stands, your negativism offers nothing. And in the rage of your soul for not having what you so much desire to have, you lash out with inane name-calling and slanders.
 
Old February 7th, 2011 #149
banjo_billy
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: San Jose, California
Posts: 3,032
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Streed View Post
You need to check your facts. http://www.jewish-holiday.com/russrev.html
A quick google search using "did communists close synogogues" will give you a lot more. This was early excesses, by jews, and they have never hesitated to throw a few of their own under the bus along with the hated goyim. Cooler jewish heads prevailed. They know a valuable tool when they see it, and they aren't going to let mere ideology deprive them of one of their most effective weapons.

But, you now sputter, that's from a jewish source and they are all liars.

OK, I'll give you another example of jew communism's treatment of xtianity. This one is rather close to home for me. My Hungarian father in law joined the communist party for a time after WW2. No, he wasn't a jew, so don't ask. He was an avowed atheist. However, his wife, my mother in law, attended Sunday Mass at the local Catholic Church, including while her husband was a party member. So much for the jews suppressing xtianity, at least in Hungary.

You xtians seem to be second only to the jews in cherishing your persecution fantasies.

Quick edit: What the bloodthirsty kike bastards of the jew revolution in Russia were really after were Goyim, particularly White people. Suppressing religion was just an excuse for more jew atrocities.
The Jews are experts at putting a spin on their past lies so as to update them for the present. You must study history more carefully than a "quick Google search". The modern lies of the Jews covers over the truths of the past. I can supply the historical data to back my assertions while you supply the modern lies that the Jews want you to believe. Yes, the Jews are liars. So, are you a fool for believing them or one of their allies for promoting and defending them?
 
Old February 7th, 2011 #150
banjo_billy
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: San Jose, California
Posts: 3,032
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Who ever had more soul and spirit than Mark Twain? or H.L. Mencken?

No one.

Oh wait. They're not christians. They must be dessicated atheists.

It's as irrational as everything else christ-lunatics believe, that they are filled with joy and juiciness. Well, look at them. I see more fear, more conformity, more intellectual dullness, more craven tut-tuttering, more abject tastelessness than anything else. What could be more jejune than jewish Jebus? Nothing.
And this is your examples of soul? Twain and Mencken? Two cigar-chomping alcoholics with a sense of humor?

You see nothing but your own blindness. And what is there, there to see?
 
Old February 7th, 2011 #151
ray bateson
baппed
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: A:\
Posts: 3,367
ray bateson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Streed View Post
And Billy, did it ever occur to you that there might be a hell of a lot more in the Universe than YOUR puny ideas. Again, you have absolutely zero idea what others have found, and you probably never will. You are too bound by your egotistical small-mindedness.
Imagine if every "banjo billy" of every planet in every galaxy where similarly half-sentient beings are similarly spinning their own versions of 'boobery suddenly became aware of each other's existence and the inherent contradiction of goofy, exclusive deadman-centrism. Would one of them even admit it?

[long time ago, galaxy far away] "Hey, did ya hear?" "Yeah. Too bad about all those earthlings. Bitches don't know 'bout the bug-jesus."
 
Old February 7th, 2011 #152
banjo_billy
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: San Jose, California
Posts: 3,032
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray bateson View Post
Imagine if every "banjo billy" of every planet in every galaxy where similarly half-sentient beings are similarly spinning their own versions of 'boobery suddenly became aware of each other's existence and the inherent contradiction of goofy, exclusive deadman-centrism. Would one of them even admit it?

[long time ago, galaxy far away] "Hey, did ya hear?" "Yeah. Too bad about all those earthlings. Bitches don't know 'bout the bug-jesus."
And what precisely have you added to this conversation beside mockery?

At a professional football game, when the charities that sponsor the autistic, the half-wits and the congenital idiots, bring a pack of their drooling morons to watch the game you can always hear these unfortunates cheering for one side and jeering the other and offering their bonkers-opinions of the players' abilities. Hey, they are autistic morons! What do they know? But even morons have a right to their opinions. And you also have a right to your opinion. So, drivel on!
 
Old February 7th, 2011 #153
ray bateson
baппed
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: A:\
Posts: 3,367
ray bateson
Default

The more concerning issue here is what form of cretinism afflicts even otherwise educated men (or are some just know-it-alls?) that makes them believe in jewish magic. Hey, old man, isn't one supposed to outgrow composite-jesus when he learns true spiritualism?

Last edited by ray bateson; February 7th, 2011 at 06:27 PM.
 
Old February 7th, 2011 #154
Mike Parker
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,311
Mike Parker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjo_billy View Post
The color marks in your post above, are places that you have zero understanding.
What if it's the other way around? I'm beginning to think it's the Christians who can't understand Christianity. Maybe that's the real insanity in Christinsanity.
 
Old February 7th, 2011 #155
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 4,050
Fred Streed
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjo_billy View Post
The error was in Judaism. Jesus brought the Truth. If men did not understand what Jesus taught or purposely warped the teachings (like Saul of Tarsus) that is not Jesus' doing but, rather, the doing of Man. You claim that Christianity would not be Christianity if the errors were corrected. So what? The Truth is what is important, not the lies or the labels that cover the lies. And if the Truth creates something new, then that is a good thing. So, why resist the Truth with your obstinant mono-mania against Christianity?
What truth? That he was the son of God, born of a virgin? The pablum of the sermon on the mount? Let's take a closer look at some of these so called truths.

Quote:
Blessed are the meek,
for they will inherit the earth.
Do you really believe that stupendous lie? The only Earth the meek have ever inherited is their own little corner of a mass grave after taking a bullet behind the ear.

Quote:
Blessed are the merciful,
for they will be shown mercy.
This is another one of those xtian "truths" that will ensure you a place in a mass grave. Can't you see that crap like this is not only not truth, but it is dangerous for those who attempt to put it in practice? When the SHTF and the niggers are hungry and pissed is this the way we want our leaders dealing with them? Is this the way we deal with the jews? Why after all, it says right here in this here bibble that those who show mercy will be shown mercy (by Jeesus, I presume, which adds another layer of dangerous lies to an already outrageous lie).

Quote:
Blessed are the pure in heart,
for they will see God.
Pure in heart as in adhering to all the bible's moral injunctions such as denying one's reproductive instincts? But even disregarding those quibbles this is a lie, and a dangerous one at that. It encourages one to disregard the events of this world in favor of remaining "pure in heart".

Quote:
Blessed are the peacemakers,
for they will be called children of God.
More pure unadulterated bullshit. And a lie. Making peace for the sake of a bible injunction might make xtians all warm and fuzzy feeling but it won't do your descendants much good when they have to deal with enemies you failed to take care of.

Quote:
Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
This is why xtianity is a religion fit only for slaves. Being persecuted and failing to respond in a manner that ends the persecution will not get you blessed, it will just get you persecuted to death. And again, here is the xtian message, turn your back on this world in favor of a heaven after you die.

Quote:
“Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.
Another of Jeebus' great "truths". Blessed are the weak and cowardly. Rejoice in your weakness because it will get you great rewards in heaven.

Quote:
“You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery.’[e] 28 But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart. 29 If your right eye causes you to stumble, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell. 30 And if your right hand causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to go into hell.
Your normal, healthy reproductive instincts are a sin. Better to maim yourself by gouging out an eye or cutting off a hand than to show a spark of life. Another great truth, straight from Jeebus.

Quote:
“You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor[i] and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven.
A xtian favorite. And so easy to do. You never have to lift a hand, except in prayer. So much easier than fighting back. Straight from the mouth of ol'jeebus.

I could go on, but what's the point? The above examples of xtian lies are representative of the product. The great lies of Jesus.



Quote:
Originally Posted by banjo_billy View Post
If you had a knowledge of religion, you would not speak as harshly as you do about Christianity. This shows that you are either spiritually blind or have been blinded by deceivers. If you could perceive bullshit, then you wouldn't be spouting so much of it. My words cut through bullshit because I speak the truth and I don't deceive myself as do you.
And why wouldn't I speak harshly about your favorite cult? I have an obligation to speak harshly about lies. You seem to have the curious idea that one should tolerate lies in the name of religion. You seem to think that defending lies is speaking truth. That is some really twisted logic.





Quote:
Again agreed. And the effect that we have is both on our friends and on our foes. This is one reason why I defend Christianity because some of you folks are mistakenly making enemies out of your friends and making perfidious friends from your foes. Attacking Christianity allows the Jews to hide behind the ensueing dust and it makes the evil of the Jews more likely to succeed. Thus, you are joining the Jews in their battle against Christianity. The enemy is the Jews. Jesus told us all what they are, they are devils. This is another error in Christianity, that is, people don't believe what Jesus said about the Jews because they believe what the lying Jews say about themselves. So, if you want to make the world a better place, start by clearing out the bullshit opinions that you have about Christianity.
This is such twisted and perverted logic as to almost defy belief. We shouldn't attack your favorite lies because by doing so we do the jews work. We will fight jew lies by pretending to believe other jew lies.

Quote:
I am always open to any suggestions that sheds more light on what I already know. So, if you know something about religion or metaphysics or qi gong that I don't know, be sure to speak up. But since your total knowledge seems to be nothing but negativism toward Christianity, and a distinct animosity towards religion, then I am so-far unimpressed. Offering the negative, is offering nothing. What positive thing can you say about what you perceive to be religion?
So truth about xtianity is nothing but negativism, and "knowledge" is accepting the lies. And refusing to pretend the Great Lies of Jeebus are true is an animosity toward religion.

If all the truth contained in xtianity was gasoline you wouldn't have enough to prime a pissant's weed eater.
 
Old February 7th, 2011 #156
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,373
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjo_billy View Post
It is always amazing to me how men who assume for themselves a high level of intelligence, are really so benighted and empty of real knowledge. If you had something besides mere denial, maybe you could make your case. As it stands, your negativism offers nothing. And in the rage of your soul for not having what you so much desire to have, you lash out with inane name-calling and slanders.
All you have are assertions, denial, and no proof whatsoever even that Jebus existed. And, the icing on the non-cake, is that 99% of christ lunatics don't even believe your idiosyncratic view that you're calling christian. Wait it's worse. They actually believe the opposite of what you believe about jews. Why should we take the word of a lone, anonymous nut over the Pope and the 99.9%? We shouldn't. But even this underlines our point: Christianity is tennis with the net down. No standards, just empty claims. You can spout your airhole all day long but you will never succeed in putting christ-insanity on the same plain with sense and reason.
 
Old February 7th, 2011 #157
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,373
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
And this is your examples of soul? Twain and Mencken? Two cigar-chomping alcoholics with a sense of humor?
They gave more to the world than any christian has. Real humor and intelligence and wisdom beat imaginary heaven every time.

All christ-lunatics have is unbacked assertions, and time-honored ways of groupthink-attack on anyone who laughs at their foolishness.

Last edited by Alex Linder; February 7th, 2011 at 12:35 PM.
 
Old February 7th, 2011 #158
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 4,050
Fred Streed
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
They gave more to the world than any christian has. Real humor and intelligence and wisdom beat imaginary heaven every time.

All christ-lunatics have is unbacked assertions, and time-honored ways of groupthink-attack on anyone who laughs at their foolishness.
But but but they were atheists! Their books should be burned. Humor? What's that? And accepting the Great Lies Of Jeesus into your heart shows intelligence and wisdom. An' anyone who says different is doing the jew's work.
 
Old February 7th, 2011 #159
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity
 
Leonard Rouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: With The Creepy-Ass Crackahs
Posts: 8,156
Leonard Rouse
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Streed View Post
But but but they were atheists! Their books should be burned. Humor? What's that? And accepting the Great Lies Of Jeesus into your heart shows intelligence and wisdom. An' anyone who says different is doing the jew's work.
I urge you to open your heart to the Spirit, Fred. Cast aside these worldly ways of men, lest they cloak your soul in eternal darkness--ie, believing 2 plus 2 equals 4.

I'm praying you repent of your sins so I don't have to joy in your rotting in hell, the reward awaiting all who accept not Jesus' love.

God bless!


Last edited by Leonard Rouse; February 7th, 2011 at 01:06 PM.
 
Old February 7th, 2011 #160
Rick Ronsavelle
Senior Member
 
Rick Ronsavelle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 4,006
Rick Ronsavelle
Default

". . .unbacked assertions. . ."

Sounds like unbacked paper money. The non-christians hate facts just as much. . .
 
Reply

Tags
#1, christianity

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:51 AM.
Page generated in 0.19125 seconds.