Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 7th, 2011 #161
Rick Ronsavelle
Senior Member
 
Rick Ronsavelle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 4,006
Rick Ronsavelle
Default ". . .believing 2 plus 2 equals 4. . ."

A famous Nazi said : "I tell you, if the Fuhrer says that 2 X 2 is 5, then 2 X 2 is five!" (I don't have the source at hand)
 
Old February 7th, 2011 #162
MikeTodd
Pussy BŁnd "Commander"
 
MikeTodd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: land of the Friedman, home of the Braverman
Posts: 13,329
MikeTodd
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
They gave more to the world than any christian has. Real humor and intelligence and wisdom beat imaginary heaven every time.
Pure jealousy. Twain, Mencken, legions of other writers, and even some VNNers as well could write rings around the humorless, shallow, self-important, solipsistic, sophist, fuckwitz who wrote The Bibble.
All those pages and not one honest belly laugh, not even a giggle. With nary a reflective line to be found that gives the reader that "ah-ha" moment of having come across a thought that went previously unconsidered. Never an idea that hasn't been said a thousand times better by ten thousand other sources.
__________________
Worse than a million megaHitlers all smushed together.
 
Old February 7th, 2011 #163
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,375
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Streed View Post
But but but they were atheists! Their books should be burned. Humor? What's that? And accepting the Great Lies Of Jeesus into your heart shows intelligence and wisdom. An' anyone who says different is doing the jew's work.
yep. i've said it 1000x, and will say it 1000 more: the fact there is not a single funny line in 1200 pages of the anglo-veneered semitic gobbledygook called the bibble tells the thinking man all he needs to know.

Last edited by Alex Linder; February 7th, 2011 at 01:34 PM.
 
Old February 7th, 2011 #164
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 4,050
Fred Streed
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post
I urge you to open your heart to the Spirit, Fred. Cast aside these worldly ways of men, lest they cloak your soul in eternal darkness--ie, believing 2 plus 2 equals 4.

I'm praying you repent of your sins so I don't have to joy in your rotting in hell, the reward awaiting all who accept not Jesus' love.

God bless!

Yes. I shall henceforth battle the lies of the jews with the lies of Jeesus, King of the jews, with scripture I shall battle all my enemies, at least until I can pray for them to also accept the Light.

Let us pray.

Our Father in heaven,
hollow be your name,
your kingdom come,
your will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us today our daily lies
And forgive us our debts,
forgive not our debtors.
And lead us not into truth,[j]
but deliver us from the evil one.
 
Old February 7th, 2011 #165
MikeTodd
Pussy BŁnd "Commander"
 
MikeTodd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: land of the Friedman, home of the Braverman
Posts: 13,329
MikeTodd
Thumbs up

Lotsa lulz for the hellbound @
http://loljesus.com/
__________________
Worse than a million megaHitlers all smushed together.

Last edited by MikeTodd; February 7th, 2011 at 02:13 PM.
 
Old February 7th, 2011 #166
Roy
Perception Manager
 
Roy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 2,794
Roy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
Pure jealousy. Twain, Mencken, legions of other writers, and even some VNNers as well could write rings around the humorless, shallow, self-important, solipsistic, sophist, fuckwitz who wrote The Bibble.
All those pages and not one honest belly laugh, not even a giggle. With nary a reflective line to be found that gives the reader that "ah-ha" moment of having come across a thought that went previously unconsidered. Never an idea that hasn't been said a thousand times better by ten thousand other sources.
No jokes, but there are some WTF moments: Who can't say "WTF?" about the lines about the guy that was supposed to fuck his sister-in-law and ejaculate inside her but instead ejaculated into the dust in a pull-it-out-in-time maneuver?

Genesis 38:9
Quote:
But Onan knew that the offspring would not be his; so whenever he lay with his brother's wife, he spilled his semen on the ground to keep from producing offspring for his brother.
Or the part about not grabbing your enemy's balls when you get in a fist-fight?
(Deuteronomy 25:11-12 NLT)
Quote:
If two Israelite men are fighting and the wife of one tries to rescue her husband by grabbing the testicles of the other man, her hand must be cut off without pity.
LOL. Unintentional humor. No wonder the Catholic Church resisted the printing and dissemination of the Bible back in the middle ages. This was the kind of stuff they didn't want people to read.

Last edited by Roy; February 8th, 2011 at 10:44 AM.
 
Old February 7th, 2011 #167
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity
 
Leonard Rouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: With The Creepy-Ass Crackahs
Posts: 8,156
Leonard Rouse
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
Lotsa lulz for the hellbound @
http://loljesus.com/
Mike--

That's a funny pic, but when I clicked on it I got attacked by one of those "Your computer is infected" virus things.
 
Old February 7th, 2011 #168
MikeTodd
Pussy BŁnd "Commander"
 
MikeTodd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: land of the Friedman, home of the Braverman
Posts: 13,329
MikeTodd
Default

don't know why. I've been there several times and never had a prob.

(man, I hate re-directs! I restarted my PC in safe mode a couple of months ago and now I get them all the time. I even get them when trying to go to Wiki from Google. Damned if I know why.)

btw, C & P the link onto the address bar to get around it.
__________________
Worse than a million megaHitlers all smushed together.
 
Old February 7th, 2011 #169
banjo_billy
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: San Jose, California
Posts: 3,032
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Streed View Post
What truth? .
The Truth is you are merely quoting parts that you think you understand. And because you think that you understand those quotes, then you also think that you can refute them and call them lies. But you don't understand those quotes. There is mystical side that is really beyond your present abilities to understand. Christianity operates both in this world and beyond this world. You are trying to apply the Beyond to the Present. Do I care if you understand? No, I don't care if you understand.
 
Old February 7th, 2011 #170
banjo_billy
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: San Jose, California
Posts: 3,032
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
All you have are assertions, denial, and no proof whatsoever even that Jebus existed. And, the icing on the non-cake, is that 99% of christ lunatics don't even believe your idiosyncratic view that you're calling christian. Wait it's worse. They actually believe the opposite of what you believe about jews. Why should we take the word of a lone, anonymous nut over the Pope and the 99.9%? We shouldn't. But even this underlines our point: Christianity is tennis with the net down. No standards, just empty claims. You can spout your airhole all day long but you will never succeed in putting christ-insanity on the same plain with sense and reason.
I hope you don't delete this post because in a few more years, you will be so embarrassed to find out how wrong you are. I don't care if the majority of Christians disagree with me now. Soon, the majority will be in agreement with me.
 
Old February 7th, 2011 #171
Ulysses Crane
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 67
Ulysses Crane
Default

Who is an authority on what the bible really means? Face it, it's your opinion. Your argument of "But you just don't understand!" is irrelevant because there's no experts on the subject. It's all interpretation, which is why the bible can be used to argue for anything. It's just your goddamn opinion man. Everything (religion) you believe in is just your opinion. And your opinion isn't better than anybody's. Even if there was something else besides what we see, who is to say Christianity is right? There's plenty of other religions out there and Christianity has no merit more so than any other. To think otherwise is just your opinion and you should just face that.


Quote:
Originally Posted by banjo_billy View Post
The Truth is you are merely quoting parts that you think you understand. And because you think that you understand those quotes, then you also think that you can refute them and call them lies. But you don't understand those quotes. There is mystical side that is really beyond your present abilities to understand. Christianity operates both in this world and beyond this world. You are trying to apply the Beyond to the Present. Do I care if you understand? No, I don't care if you understand.
 
Old February 7th, 2011 #172
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity
 
Leonard Rouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: With The Creepy-Ass Crackahs
Posts: 8,156
Leonard Rouse
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjo_billy View Post
I hope you don't delete this post because in a few more years, you will be so embarrassed to find out how wrong you are. I don't care if the majority of Christians disagree with me now. Soon, the majority will be in agreement with me.
 
Old February 7th, 2011 #173
banjo_billy
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: San Jose, California
Posts: 3,032
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
They gave more to the world than any christian has. Real humor and intelligence and wisdom beat imaginary heaven every time.You are showing your lack of historial knowledge here.

All christ-lunatics have is unbacked assertions, and time-honored ways of groupthink-attack on anyone who laughs at their foolishness.
Wrong again. Christianity, as well as some of the other religious disciplines, offer real benefits that are easily observed by anyone who looks. Your problem is that you have blinded yourself with doubt and denial, so you can't look even if you tried.

Although the title of your thread claims one thing, all of you atheists are only proving that you, yourselves, are a large part of the problem as you attack Christianity and ally yourselves with the goals of the demon Jews.

That Christianity requires some correction of errors, is not possibly attainable through the efforts of atheists. None of you have the knowledge or the spirit to do anything other than complain and cat-call.
 
Old February 7th, 2011 #174
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity
 
Leonard Rouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: With The Creepy-Ass Crackahs
Posts: 8,156
Leonard Rouse
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjo_billy View Post
Wrong again. Christianity, as well as some of the other religious disciplines, offer real benefits that are easily observed by anyone who looks. Your problem is that you have blinded yourself with doubt and denial, so you can't look even if you tried.
Pretty sure there's no doubt, banjo.
 
Old February 7th, 2011 #175
Bassanio
Hath not a Goy eyes?
 
Bassanio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Venice
Posts: 4,287
Blog Entries: 6
Bassanio
Default

Quote:
If two Israelite men are fighting and the wife of one tries to rescue her husband by grabbing the testicles of the other man, her hand must be cut off without pity.
And these are supposed to be the words of "God"? Hardy har har. April Fool's, right? Right...?
__________________
The Goy cries out in ecstasy as the Jew strikes him.

Last edited by Bassanio; February 7th, 2011 at 04:24 PM.
 
Old February 7th, 2011 #176
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 4,050
Fred Streed
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjo_billy View Post
The Truth is you are merely quoting parts that you think you understand. And because you think that you understand those quotes, then you also think that you can refute them and call them lies. But you don't understand those quotes. There is mystical side that is really beyond your present abilities to understand. Christianity operates both in this world and beyond this world. You are trying to apply the Beyond to the Present. Do I care if you understand? No, I don't care if you understand.
Of course. The quotes don't mean what they plainly state. No sir. They have a mystical meaning and only those who are privy to these deep secrets are capable of understanding this true meaning.

But wouldn't that be a form of dishonesty? Lying even. These quotes from Jeezus plainly say one thing but mean another? Sounds jewish to me. Oh wait, it is jewish.
 
Old February 7th, 2011 #177
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity
 
Leonard Rouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: With The Creepy-Ass Crackahs
Posts: 8,156
Leonard Rouse
Default



God damn you! Don't talk bad about my Jeboo!
 
Old February 7th, 2011 #178
banjo_billy
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: San Jose, California
Posts: 3,032
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulysses Crane View Post
Who is an authority on what the bible really means? Face it, it's your opinion. Your argument of "But you just don't understand!" is irrelevant because there's no experts on the subject. It's all interpretation, which is why the bible can be used to argue for anything. It's just your goddamn opinion man. Everything (religion) you believe in is just your opinion. And your opinion isn't better than anybody's. Even if there was something else besides what we see, who is to say Christianity is right? There's plenty of other religions out there and Christianity has no merit more so than any other. To think otherwise is just your opinion and you should just face that.
The difference between belief and knowledge is very great. For example, for someone to believe that date palms grow in Kukamonga, California, is a lot different than someone who actually goes to Kukamonga to see if they grow there. The first person can only believe (or imagine) but the second person actually knows because he has seen them for himself.

So, do not take me for some ordinary "believer" who can only "imagine" because what I write about is not a matter of "belief" for me because it is actual knowledge. So, in fact, my opinion is, indeed, better than most ... and certainly more knowledgable than any atheist. Because with atheists, (1) you do not believe so you are incapable of understanding those who do and (2) you have no knowledge of the spiritual world so you are unqualified to even have an opinion on the subject since everything you say is false.

Over time, there are enough of you who have intelligence who will understand me.
 
Old February 7th, 2011 #179
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 4,050
Fred Streed
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjo_billy View Post
Wrong again. Christianity, as well as some of the other religious disciplines, offer real benefits that are easily observed by anyone who looks. Your problem is that you have blinded yourself with doubt and denial, so you can't look even if you tried.
Banish doubt. Drink the kool aid. Everything will be so much better.
 
Old February 7th, 2011 #180
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 4,050
Fred Streed
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjo_billy View Post
The difference between belief and knowledge is very great. For example, for someone to believe that date palms grow in Kukamonga, California, is a lot different than someone who actually goes to Kukamonga to see if they grow there. The first person can only believe (or imagine) but the second person actually knows because he has seen them for himself.

So, do not take me for some ordinary "believer" who can only "imagine" because what I write about is not a matter of "belief" for me because it is actual knowledge. So, in fact, my opinion is, indeed, better than most ... and certainly more knowledgable than any atheist. Because with atheists, (1) you do not believe so you are incapable of understanding those who do and (2) you have no knowledge of the spiritual world so you are unqualified to even have an opinion on the subject since everything you say is false.

Over time, there are enough of you who have intelligence who will understand me.
So you've actually been to heaven? Shook Jeezus' hand and maybe had a beer with him? Sat around shooting the shit with the big guy hisself? Impressive!
 
Reply

Tags
#1, christianity

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:31 AM.
Page generated in 0.19613 seconds.