VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 18th, 2003 #1
Victor Wolzek

Victor Wolzek
Thumbs up Wright Brothers special on the Discovery Channel

The Discovery Channel is currently running a special on the Wright brothers called "Wright Brothers: First In Flight." It is excellent and very inspirational. It really underscores their genius. The show details their aeronautical innovations as modern day engineers spend 5 years meticulously creating an exact replica of the original gliders and airplane based on photos, drawings and journal entries.

It shows how two impassioned Aryan bike mechanics working in their spare time in their garage had a better grasp of the problems of flight than the highly funded big-wigs like Langley working for the War Department. These guys would meet with America's most reknowned scholars on the subject and leave thinking, "Holy shit, the pros don't get it. Most of their ideas are wrong and don't work. We have nothing to rely on but our own ideas." They invented and performed the first wind-tunnel tests of models and made legendary progress with their development and handcrafted wood propellers. And of course were the first to take flight.

This is not my field, so perhaps an expert might have gripes about the impreciseness of the story as told. But as a layman viewer, I was fascinated. Highly recommended for white children. It will fill them with awe and inspiration.

There is even a segment about Henry Ford going to meet with the survivng Wright brother sometime after the other died of some illness. To hear the speakers champion Henry Ford as a powerhouse innovator who "thought outside the box" without any jew whining about his "dark, anti-semitic side" was a real treat.

Old December 30th, 2003 #2
Ward Kendall...

Ward Kendall
Default The Wright Brothers

The Wright brothers have long been heroes of mine. When I wrote "Hold Back This Day", I wanted to mention certain famous individuals whom I thought best represented the white race.

Among the first to come to mind were the Wright brothers.

Old January 1st, 2004 #3
T. Kadijevic
Chaotic Christian

T. Kadijevic

Better to hold on to any artifacts or memorabilia tied with the Wright Brothers...

Ten years from now, lemming kids will learn one was a homosexual and the other was black. Or that a "african american" drew sketches and inspired them...

Old April 29th, 2014 #4
Robert Wiedner

Robert Wiedner

There are many technical problems with Flyer I 1903. The plane was unstable, underpowered and had propellers that appeared only in 1908, exactly in the same year when the Wright brothers flew for the first time in front of credible witnesses, more than 8 months after Orville Wright saw Henri Farman flying in Paris on Nov. 18, 1907. The brothers simply lied about their flights in 1903-1905. They built their planes in France in 1908 with french engines (Barriquand et Marre), french propellers and using the entire French flight experience of 1908.

see:
http://wright-brothers.wikidot.com

Old April 29th, 2014 #5
Robert Wiedner

Robert Wiedner

There are many technical problems with Flyer I 1903. The plane was unstable, underpowered and had propellers that appeared only in 1908, exactly in the same year when the Wright brothers flew for the first time in front of credible witnesses, more than 8 months after Orville Wright saw Henri Farman flying in Paris on November 18, 1907. The brothers simply lied about their flights in 1903-1905. They built their planes in France in 1908 with french engines (Barriquand et Marre), french propellers and using the entire French flight experience of 1908.

see:
http://wright-brothers.wikidot.com

Thread