Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 30th, 2014 #381
Sam Emerson
Diversity = White Genocide
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Doom Fort II
Posts: 2,800
Sam Emerson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Streed View Post
The bastards have historically been pretty good at scurrying away at the last minute, usually with as much treasure as they can carry.
Give them a swift kick and send them on their way.
 
Old October 30th, 2014 #382
Armor
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Armorica
Posts: 36
Armor
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Ideas don't matter if you don't have a forum.
Likewise, if you are already in control of government and the media, you can spew nonsense instead of valid ideas, and it will be enough to stay in power. The Jewish nonsense is used to fill up the space and keep up appearances. We are told that we need race replacement because we are not vibrant enough. No one believes that, but there would be more resistance if the Jews said to our faces that the aim of race replacement is to get rid of us. Maybe the Jewish/leftist nonsense is not entirely apparent until people stop and think about it. At least, it allows lazy people to behave as if nothing was wrong. That's a good way to avoid trouble. And most white people don't want to admit to themselves that the government wants to destroy them: the idea is too awful to contemplate. And if that was really the government's intention, how come there is no massive rebellion? I think it is because people are lemmings. They would rather not join the rebellion before it is in full swing. So far, most white people still refuse to believe that the government wants to kill them, but they don't buy the Jewish propaganda either. I think the Jewish vilification campaigns are effective and will dissuade many voters from voting for David Duke or Robert Ransdell (or Marine Le Pen in France), but it doesn't mean that the voters do not basically agree with David Duke about the desirability of saving white civilization and white people. The Jewish brainwashing is a mile wide, but only an inch deep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
You're also very wrong in your American right-wing assertion that White people don't need government programs. Don't you know what's going on in the country today with massive unemployment and the widening gap between rich and poor? If right-wingers would get over that piece of backwardness and adopt some reasonable economic positions they could win every election.
That is another subject, but I agree. The anti-replacist movement needs to support government programs for two reasons: (1) To win elections, (2) To preserve white society.

It isn't a long term viable option for the USA to ship its industry to China. That policy destroys the country and eventually hurts the investors too. For similar reasons, the richest segment of white society cannot survive independently of the large population pool that it comes from.

It so happens that the economy no longer works the way it used to, fifty years ago. Jobs have disappeared due to industrial concentration, automation and the use of computers. The new jobs are largely ill-paid flunky jobs, and there are not even enough of them.

There is no reason to accept the widening gap between rich and poor. Some way must be found to protect the white population pool, not just for racial and idealistic reasons, but also because that is the only way to continuously provide the White ruling elite with new smart people.

After we get racial separation, there will be more jobs for the children of White people, but I don't think that the invisible hand of Adam Smith will be enough to keep everything running smoothly. Government intervention will be needed. Obviously, until we get racial separation, the priority for White people should be to stop the anti-white "affirmative action" coupled with mass immigration.
 
Old October 31st, 2014 #383
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 4,050
Fred Streed
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Emerson View Post
Give them a swift kick and send them on their way.
That kind of thinking is just so wrong. And it doesn't work.

Longshanks did just that in 1290. It took 400 years that time before they came slithering back. All he really accomplished was to export the jew problem, temporarily, to other White nations in Europe.

What would work is a medium to large size dozer with a competent operator to excavate a trench, line the bastards up along side the trench, administer a reasonable dose of lead to each kike, problem solved.

If that offends your sense of fair play then they could be given a quick trial for their treason, crimes against humanity, or other capital crimes, all of which somewhere around 98% of them are guilty of. The rest can be deported, after being spayed and neutered of course.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by For Understanding
I even agree with some of your points, Fred. God did regret making mankind (Genesis 6). You just kicked both God's and my ass. Congratulations.
 
Old October 31st, 2014 #384
Flynt Gäertner
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 28
Default

Quote:
"You're also very wrong in your American right-wing assertion that White people don't need government programs."
Conventional, present-day welfare programs are not the solution, even in an all-white nation. For those who are of such low utilitarian value in the workforce, then the State must step in and take them into protective custody, much in the same way that the mentally retarded are taken into custody and cared for. In other words, the terminally unemployable will be housed and fed for life in isolated but humane poverty complexes, far from public view. Sterilization will be mandatory. Sub-normal IQ's are simply no longer permissible in advanced, technological societies.
 
Old November 1st, 2014 #385
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Morrison Hotel
Posts: 9,396
Blog Entries: 11
Donnie in Ohio
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flynt Gäertner View Post
Sub-normal IQ's are simply no longer permissible in advanced, technological societies.
This is going to happen. Maybe not for decades, but genetically screened/improved Homo Sapiens is inevitable.

Provided there are still enough white people around to do it. Otherwise, planet Earth is going to be comprised of variations of Brazil everywhere but China and North Korea.
__________________
"When US gets nuked and NEMO is uninhabitable, I will make my way on foot to the gulf and live off red snapper and grapefruit"- Alex Linder
 
Old November 1st, 2014 #386
Hadding
Senior Member
 
Hadding's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,247
Hadding
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flynt Gäertner View Post
Conventional, present-day welfare programs are not the solution, even in an all-white nation. For those who are of such low utilitarian value in the workforce, then the State must step in and take them into protective custody, much in the same way that the mentally retarded are taken into custody and cared for. In other words, the terminally unemployable will be housed and fed for life in isolated but humane poverty complexes, far from public view. Sterilization will be mandatory. Sub-normal IQ's are simply no longer permissible in advanced, technological societies.
This is the way a lot of people were thinking in the late 19th century, which was revived in a big way around 1980.

He is saying that somebody that can't get a job should be sterilized. Totally stupid -- and probably what a lot of conservatives really think.

People who think this way are ignorant about economics. They don't take account of the fact that under capitalism the demand for labor gets smaller and smaller, with massive unemployment as the result -- not as a fault of the worker, but simply because there are fewer and fewer jobs to go around. It is not a mark of inferiority to lose at musical chairs.

There are certainly people in the USA that should be sterilized, but not because they lost in economic competition.

Last edited by Hadding; November 1st, 2014 at 03:05 PM.
 
Old November 1st, 2014 #387
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 4,050
Fred Streed
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
People who think this way are ignorant about economics. They don't take account of the fact that under capitalism the demand for labor gets smaller and smaller, with massive unemployment as the result -- not as a fault of the worker, but simply because there are fewer and fewer jobs to go around. It is not a mark of inferiority to lose at musical chairs.
Which means that the present system is not sustainable. Whites need to get back to the land, growing their own food and localizing their economy.

Jebus christ, now I'm starting to sound like a hippy.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by For Understanding
I even agree with some of your points, Fred. God did regret making mankind (Genesis 6). You just kicked both God's and my ass. Congratulations.
 
Old November 8th, 2014 #388
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,375
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

[guy makes a lot of my points]

SD
Posted December 15, 2012 at 3:22 am | Permalink
Re: Mechanic

If the whole argument is about biology, as you suggest, then no reasoning and no strategy will suffice and the fact that you are here arguing about such things is inconsistent with itself.

You’re probably right, and my only purpose here was to make a funny jab at Kurtagic’s muddled thinking. My original comment involved tasteful barnyard metaphor but alas, it was not allowed.

“It is reasoning, however poor after all, that has allowed the “ideas of our ruling parasites” to hold such sway.”

Simply false. The overwhelming majority of white people disagreed with anti-white policies every step of the way. White people have voted against all of it. It didn’t matter, because the courts dismissed their votes. Then the government enforced the courts decision against the white majority. We have countless examples. Brown v Board, SB 1070, Prop 187, etc.

The problem is not white people being “convinced” that anti-white policies are “right.” They never believed that. Even self-hating white liberals usually live in all-white neighborhoods. Given a free choice, whites decide live in white neighborhoods, marry whites, and send their kids to white schools. I’m willing to admit that today things are a bit different, but that’s after fifty years of nonstop propaganda and government coercion.

This is not a matter of opinion. The historical record is unequivocal and repetitive. U.S. government forces races to mix. Whites resist. Government deploys troops. Whites flee to suburbs. Again and again and again. Government refuses to enforce immigration law. Whites vote for local enforcement. Court system throws out white vote. Etc, etc.

I’m not too familiar with Europe & Australia. What I do know seems to suggest that those governments silently allowed non-white immigration while ignoring it in national politics. There’s a book about Australia by Katherine Betts(?) in which a politician admitted to this tactic.

South Africa. Something like 97% of whites voted to keep apartheid policies even in its final years. Apartheid didn’t go away because whites were “convinced” it was wrong. It went away because South Africa was facing a guerrilla war and foreign sanctions. If I remember correctly, over a million whites fled the country after the blacks took over in 1994.

Summary: no white population has ever supported its own racial demise. The “suicide” myth is something encouraged by Jews like Gottfried, Kaufman, and Mercer. Getting crushed by governments and international sanctions then fleeing by the millions? Yeah, that’s not suicide.

Re: Greg Johnson

Rather than talk past you I’m going to accept that there are fundamental disagreements. Very few of us can agree on what’s happening or what needs to be done about it. I think the latter depends on the former. Being politically effective means striking at the causes of problems rather than their symptoms. That’s the difference between WN and conservative boobery. But we need to agree on those causes. We need a common frame of reference. Then we debate goals and strategies.

That’s the A3P’s real problem. They tried to merge WN and Tea Party and the result is an inability to move in a clear direction. They’re a pro-white party whose presidential candidate admitted to being uninterested in racial politics. If they had sorted themselves out beforehand this kind of inner contradiction wouldn’t appear.
 
Old November 8th, 2014 #389
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,375
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Greg Johnson
Posted December 15, 2012 at 5:13 am | Permalink
The problem with your narrative is that you do not explain why our people have failed to resist their dispossession. It is not all a matter of force, after all. A Bolshevik-style bloodbath has not been unleashed against us. Most people don’t want to mix with blacks or see their country flooded by non-whites. But many people think that desire is morally discreditable, so they will not stand up for it. Others may think that there is nothing morally wrong with racial separation, but they do not think it is important enough to risk the social consequences of standing up against it. It is not illegal, after all, to advocate our ideas in America. We are not hauled off to prison for being racists. (Although some of our people have fallen afoul of the law for other reasons.) But even if it were illegal, it is still possible for people to defy the law in the name of what they believe is right. What is lacking in our people is the moral courage and conviction to fight their dispossession.
Wrong and even in a way worse dense and disrespectful.

Hitler didn't resist?
Rockwell?
The 20s clan?
Lindbergh? Ford? The Bund?
The White Citizens Councils? The klan again?
Chester Doles?
Matt Hale?
The Order?
Glenn Miller?

What do they have in common? They were all shut down by illegal means, or simply crushed by cops/military.

Then some academic brony says whites don't resist.

White organization is crushed by the enemy.

That's why it seems like there isn't any.

Why is Nick Michaloliakos in prison, Johnson?

Can someone explain that?

Quote:
But many people think that desire is morally discreditable
Show me one white vote for opening the borders and making niggers a legally privileged class over whites?

The enemy hasn't persuaded people one tenth as much as it has taken power by stealth and then slowly but surely crushed/silenced all competing views. Made people's social status and income dependent on their mouthing the current lies. How can you not see this? How can you not acknowledge this? You act like our enemy won a debate and has some kind of valid moral standing that we must somehow reverse. This is wrong, and worse, insane.

Quote:
We are not hauled off to prison for being racists.
Try acting in public, Greg. Quit hiding in a library. You tell Matt Hale or Rounder (v. 1.0) or Michaloliakos in Greece that he's not hauled off to prison for his views. Seriously - NM is farther ahead than any other white, and you're going to say he's "not" being hauled off to prison for his views? He's been in jail for over 13 months now.

What kind of a cause doesn't even acknowledge enemy action? Literally does not even seem to believe an enemy exists? This is a large part of what empowers the jews. No one talks about what they're doing. What they've done.

Just take VNN:

1) jumped on me for actually trying to talk directly to public
2) server contract canceled after illegitimate FBI investigation prompted by clown up in canada
3) Chester Doles, for who we raised money, is thrown in prison on some bs charge - very parallel to the greek case, in that he was jailed because he was getting dozens to hundreds of people at his white Local Unit (NA) meetings.
4) our whale backer Marc Moran, subjected (along with his late-pregnant wife) to intense media abuse, pulls out. So we lose the funding for extra writing.

I could give you a thousand lesser examples. All of the above were brought about by jews, purely because of our ideas here. And you want to say that we are doing it to ourselves and no one is being hauled off to prison. You're seriously stupidly full of shit to belch garbage like that.

Quote:
What is lacking in our people is the moral courage and conviction to fight their dispossession.
Our people have been macerating in abusively anti-white propaganda for decades now. The remarkable thing are how many of them have NOT given in to the 24/7/365 propaganda. But you keep on talking us down and absolving the enemy, Mr Butt-action Brony.
 
Old November 8th, 2014 #390
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,375
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

[guy destroys johnson's argument]

SD
Posted December 15, 2012 at 5:23 pm | Permalink
“Most people don’t want to mix with blacks or see their country flooded by non-whites. But many people think that desire is morally discreditable, so they will not stand up for it.”

1) The number of people willing to fight for an idea is tiny. Most people won’t even take risks for tangible goods. Principled fighters are a minority within a minority. It follows that the majority of people do what they’re told so long as it doesn’t entail significant personal sacrifice. Stanley Milgram arguably proved this.

“It is not all a matter of force, after all. A Bolshevik-style bloodbath has not been unleashed against us.”

2) The masses may be herdlike but they aren’t stupid. They don’t need a Bolshevik-style massacre to realize when they’re beaten. All they need is an adequate show of force. The government ended any question of active resistance when it deployed federal troops against white protesters. Little Rock, Arkansas is the best known example but troops were also sent to places like Clinton, Tennessee and Clay, Kentucky. The government also deployed troops against white rioters in the 1970s after it implemented ‘forced busing.’ Boston is a good example.

3) Following this show of force, active resistance became passive resistance. People moved from areas with large but segregated non-white populations to 96% or 97% white communities. Forced busing schemes were implemented to overcome this form of “cheating the system.”

“The problem with your narrative is that you do not explain why our people have failed to resist their dispossession.”

4) I think my explanation is perfectly clear. Whites have resisted every step of the way. They tried voting and the courts overruled it. They tried legal challenges and the courts overruled them again. They tried physical violence and the government sent in the troops. In the face of bayonets, tear gas, and tanks, white people made the reasonable choice to simply avoid the problem rather than try to fight an unwinnable battle. Look at the historical record. It’s all there.

5) It’s an error of hindsight to assume that people could have known that what started as calls for “fairness” and “equality” would become forced busing, racial quotas, and mass exodus. Some did understand, but it was not self-evident at the time. It would have sounded totally absurd to an American in 1950 that by 2008 whites would be approaching minority status under the presidency of Barack Hussein Obama II. Likewise, most white people today don’t understand, due to insufficient grasp of facts, that what awaits us is another South Africa.

“What is lacking in our people is the moral courage and conviction to fight their dispossession.”

6) Moral conviction is like intelligence. It’s either there or it isn’t. White people don’t need a new morality to understand that the enriching diversity of the “rape capital of the world” is a bad thing. If we get them to accept our worldview then the solution is self-evident. For the reasons I’ve outlined, most people won’t take a stand on racial issues because they are, by instinct, susceptible to browbeating and social pressure. And since any legal means of redress is trumped by government force, they see it as a moot point. Even people willing to make sacrifices need to believe their sacrifice will have an effect.
 
Old November 8th, 2014 #391
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,375
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Greg Johnson
Posted December 15, 2012 at 6:04 pm | Permalink
Of course white people know that living in the rape capital of the world is a bad thing. But people are willing to suffer a lot if they believe that they have it coming to them.

What percentage of white Americans will respond to our demographic decline and loss of power by saying, “Well, we did it to the Indians.” Meaning: we’ve got it coming.

Moral sensibility is like intelligence, but it is not an on/off thing. It is distributed on a bell curve. Before Christianity, liberalism, and Jewish hegemony, whites had no problem fighting for their existence. That is because our moral sensibilities have been hooked to values that are destructive of our race. Our people have not become stupid, but merely misinformed. Our people have not become moral imbeciles, they have just accepted an imbecilic, racially destructive code of values.
This is simply your old Dr. Fruity Schoolmarm speaking. Whites haven't accepted that code, they've accepted they'll get their heads kicked in if they disagree. Whites have been coerced, morally browbeaten, and physically threatened. It's hardly a matter of being misinformed. If that were the problem, you wouldn't see whites moving away from blacks, they'd be moving toward them - since they'd been misinformed about black nature. The problem is whites have no leadership (it's been destroyed/pinched off in bud by controlling jews) and they reasonably believe they can't fight city hall, from what they see around them. The media side with rioting blacks and against law-abiding whites. So what's the point? That's how average whites think. Johnson sees politics like the Sunday School teacher he used to be.

Quote:
Your description of events is missing something: the moral factor. If our people are really as you describe them, then they are natural slaves — otherwise known as the bourgeoisie — who are doomed to extinction. I don’t believe that.
His point was that whites resisted every step of the way - which shows they have not bought in, contrary to Johnson's claims. And their efforts have been crushed - by force and by legal usurpation. Again which facts johnson expressly denies. Johnson is basically denying that whites have an enemy. He's saying the problem lies in our own breasts, but that is manifestly, demonstrably (per SD above) not the case.
 
Old November 8th, 2014 #392
Hadding
Senior Member
 
Hadding's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,247
Hadding
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
[guy makes a lot of my points]
The problem is not white people being “convinced” that anti-white policies are “right.” They never believed that.
I don't know if Kurtagic says this or not, but if it's supposed to be what I say, it's a strawman.

The problem isn't that Whites are convinced that anti-White policies are right. The problem is that, regardless of how they may feel, they don't know what to say. The political tradition in the USA is entirely liberal. Political arguments in the USA generally have to be couched in liberal principles -- built around individual rights/equality, or some kind of argument that individual rights/equality are being violated -- to be accepted as legitimate.

When there is an argument to be made on the marginally pro-White side, it is usually because the anti-White agenda itself has abandoned liberal principles and crossed over into illiberalism. At that point you get the plea of "equal rights for Whites."

That's about as far as most White people will go.

But that's not really pro-White. It's just anti-anti-White, like the BUGSters.

Last edited by Hadding; November 8th, 2014 at 05:36 PM.
 
Old November 8th, 2014 #393
Hadding
Senior Member
 
Hadding's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,247
Hadding
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Wrong and even in a way worse dense and disrespectful.

Hitler didn't resist?
Rockwell?
The 20s clan?
Lindbergh? Ford? The Bund?
The White Citizens Councils? The klan again?
Chester Doles?
Matt Hale?
The Order?
Glenn Miller?

What do they have in common? They were all shut down by illegal means, or simply crushed by cops/military.
Some of these are not good examples.

Rockwell, as everybody knows, was killed by one of the many psychos that uniformed "Nazi" groups typically attract.

Matt Hale was not shut down through illegal means. Matt Hale knowingly allowed an informant/provocateur to associate with him for two years until an interaction between Hale and this person occurred that could be interpreted as soliciting murder. In many countries, as I understand, using a provocateur in that way is illegal, but in the USA it is strictly legal. That is why it is imperative especially in the USA to avoid people who advocate illegal activity, because you can very easily get locked up for nodding or saying yeah to somebody talking like that. It's not fair, but in the USA it's legal.

Chester Doles, as I recall, made a mistake by not checking with Federal as well as State authorities about what laws affected his possession of firearms as an ex-convict. He was not railroaded. The amount of money spent on his defense was an extravagant waste. (Much like Ed Steele.)

Only part of what happened to Glenn Miller in the legal system was crooked. Miller unfortunately set himself up for that by signing a consent decree to get out of a suit being prosecuted by Morris Dees in a North Carolina court, thinking that it was a meaningless "scrap of paper." The result was that Dees could then, when the opportunity arose, take Miller to a Federal court where a crooked judge indeed -- perhaps Dees' crony -- presided. Glenn Miller would have avoided a lot of trouble by not signing that Devil's Pact in the first place.

I never heard before that the 1920s Klan was broken up through illegal means. I have only heard that they fell into disrepute because of the behavior of one of their leaders, and then they broke into factions. The Federal Government, as I understand, did use some illegal means to get evidence against Klansmen who had killed "Civil Rights workers" in the 1950s.

The Order, as everybody knows, was an illegal enterprise from the get-go. You are really not being very careful here in compiling this list.

I did a little research on the German-American Bund a few years ago, and it seemed that there was a lot of bias in the way that organization was treated. The instigator of that persecution, Congressman Samuel Dickstein, was a Soviet agent as well as a Jew.

Now, the International Military Tribunal at Nuremberg was a mockery of justice, and many people said so at the time. The same is true of the trial of Saddam Hussein and his associates in Iraq, and I think also in the case of Slobodan Milosevic. But this kind of pseudo-trial outside of the USA does not fall under the same rules and the same scrutiny as occurs with a civilian trial in the USA. The scandal here is that people may think that such "trials" follow rules similar to civilian trials in the USA, when in fact they are just glorified lynchings. To suppose that civilian trials in the USA are just like the IMT at Nuremberg is to make the converse error.

Crooked things happen in the legal system, but even somebody known as a White racist can probably avoid a bad outcome in court 9 times out of 10 by being well informed about what not to do. The key things that I know are, (1) don't associate with people who advocate committing crimes, and (2) if you get dragged into interactions with the legal system, get expert advice.

The fact that provocateurs working for the government are allowed to break laws in order to get you to do the same (and you'll be prosecuted but they won't), is crooked -- which is what tripped up Hal Turner, because he didn't know about that double standard -- but not only racists are affected by this.

I think that a much bigger problem than crooked proceedings is bias in the legislation itself, like so-called Civil Rights legislation, and hate-crime laws.

Last edited by Hadding; November 8th, 2014 at 11:39 PM.
 
Old November 8th, 2014 #394
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,375
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
Some of these are not good examples.

Rockwell, as everybody knows, was killed by one of the many psychos that uniformed "Nazi" groups typically attract.

Matt Hale was not shut down through illegal means. Matt Hale knowingly allowed an informant/provocateur to associate with him for two years until an interaction between Hale and this person occurred that could be interpreted as soliciting murder. In many countries, as I understand, using a provocateur in that way is illegal, but in the USA it is strictly legal. That is why it is imperative especially in the USA to avoid people who advocate illegal activity, because you can very easily get locked up for nodding or saying yeah to somebody talking like that. It's not fair, but in the USA it's legal.

Chester Doles, as I recall, made a mistake by not checking with Federal as well as State authorities about what laws affected his possession of firearms as an ex-convict. He was not railroaded. The amount of money spent on his defense was an extravagant waste. (Much like Ed Steele.)

Only part of what happened to Glenn Miller in the legal system was crooked. Miller unfortunately set himself up for that by signing a consent decree to get out of a suit being prosecuted by Morris Dees in a North Carolina court, thinking that it was a meaningless "scrap of paper." The result was that Dees later could then, when the opportunity arose, take Miller to a Federal court where a crooked judge indeed -- perhaps Dees' crony -- presided. Glenn Miller would have avoided a lot of trouble by not signing that Devil's Pact in the first place.

I never heard before that the 1920s Klan was broken up through illegal means. I have only heard that they fell into disrepute because of the behavior of one of their leaders, and then they broke into factions. The Federal Government, as I understand, did use some illegal means to get evidence against Klansmen who had killed "Civil Rights workers" in the 1950s.

The Order, as everybody knows, was an illegal enterprise from the get-go. You are really not being very careful here in compiling this list.

I did a little research on the German-American Bund a few years ago, and it seemed that there was a lot of bias in the way that organization was treated. The instigator of that persecution, Congressman Samuel Dickstein, was a Soviet agent as well as a Jew.

Now, the International Military Tribunal at Nuremberg was a mockery of justice, and many people said so at the time. The same is true of the trial of Saddam Hussein and his associates in Iraq, and I think also in the case of Slobodan Milosevic. But this kind of pseudo-trial outside of the USA does not fall under the same rules and the same scrutiny as occurs with a civilian trial in the USA. The scandal here is that people may think that such "trials" follow rules similar to civilian trials in the USA, when in fact they are just glorified lynchings. To suppose that civilian trials in the USA are just like the IMT at Nuremberg is to make the converse error.

Crooked things happen in the legal system, but even somebody known as a White racist can probably avoid a bad outcome in court 9 times out of 10 by being well informed about what not to do. The key things that I know are, (1) don't associate with people who advocate committing crimes, and (2) if you get dragged into interactions with the legal system, get expert advice.

The fact that provocateurs working for the government are allowed to break laws in order to get you to do the same (and you'll be prosecuted but they won't), is crooked -- which is what tripped up Hal Turner, because he didn't know about that double standard -- but not only racists are affected by this.

I think that a much bigger problem than crooked proceedings is bias in the legislation itself, like so-called Civil Rights legislation, and hate-crime laws.
You're using lawyerball to avoid seeing the pattern.
 
Old November 8th, 2014 #395
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,375
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
I don't know if Kurtagic says this or not, but if it's supposed to be what I say, it's a strawman.
I believe he's in UK. So he's not even free to say what he actually believes.

Quote:
The problem isn't that Whites are convinced that anti-White policies are right. The problem is that, regardless of how they may feel, they don't know what to say. The political tradition in the USA is entirely liberal. Political arguments in the USA generally have to be couched in liberal principles -- built around individual rights/equality, or some kind of argument that individual rights/equality are being violated -- to be accepted as legitimate.
I think people like the market and generally lean toward individual responsiblity. And in America, they don't like socialism, at least, the 2/3 of white who are most competent. That doesn't mean they want to be browbeaten and discriminated against as a race. Nor does it mean they want the white stock of the country swapped out for muds via immigration policies they never voted for. They've made all these feelings apparent repeatedly since the late sixties, to no avail.

Quote:
When there is an argument to be made on the marginally pro-White side, it is usually because the anti-White agenda itself has abandoned liberal principles and crossed over into illiberalism. At that point you get the plea of "equal rights for Whites."

That's about as far as most White people will go.

But that's not really pro-White. It's just anti-anti-White, like the BUGSters.
That's just conservative weakness. That's what they hear from pro gasbags on radio and on Fox. Before the rise of cable tv and Limbaugh, the conservatism in the magazines was intellectuall deeper. That stuff is now long gone. The problem in WN is that its leaders like Duke can't think of a better way than copycatting the civil rightsters and whining for fairness and end to double standars. That won't work. As someone at my old TAS said, in a review I came across when I was cleaning up this summer, Duke isn't big enough for the forces he's trying to evoke. I think that's right. You have to go for hate, for emotion, not just the obvious rational points that conservatives have made since the 1970s. The PhDs have an instinctual aversion to this. Hitler shows how it's done correctly. The reason is there, but them crowds aint come out to see the chickenwire hoss. Theys here for the pretty flowers.
 
Old November 8th, 2014 #396
Hadding
Senior Member
 
Hadding's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,247
Hadding
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
You're using lawyerball to avoid seeing the pattern.
What pattern? You said that most of them were "shut down through illegal means." That's not accurate. They were mostly shut down through legal means. Were traps laid? Yes, but it was done for the most part legally.

It's an important distinction. If the government were going to ignore the law entirely to shut us down, then the best thing would be to abandon all hope now.

Fortunately that's not the case. If we are a little bit intelligent, and if we learn from the experience of others, we can avoid most of that kind of trouble.
 
Old November 8th, 2014 #397
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,375
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Greg Johnson
Posted April 13, 2012 at 1:34 pm | Permalink
I think the whole apparatus of holocaust education/museums/memorials/movies/guilt/moral blackmail is the red cape, and we bulls need to stop charging the cape and focus on the guy who is waving it. The holocaust narrative is not the foundation of Jewish power. It is merely a manifestation of Jewish power. And Jews will change their ideologies and tactics as soon as it suits them. I want to focus on the bigger, more fundamental questions: who the Jews are, what they are up to, and the real roots of their power over our minds.

Even if every jot and tittle of holocaust lore were entirely factual, right down to the truckloads of babies dumped into pits of fire (somewhere near the camp swimming pool, no doubt), it does not follow that Jews get a free pass to screw the rest of the human race until the sun blows up.

If you get to the root of why whites accept that morally absurd non-sequiter, and work on that problem, then our people’s minds will be free. If we don’t deal with that issue, then in 50 years, Jews will be arguing that we owe them reparations because we went along with their fake holocaust claims which prevented them from reunifying families in which all the members survived but presumed that the others didn’t.
Notice that Johnson goes on about morality. Then he runs from the Holocaust. That's a contradiction.

Look..the jewshtick is...Oy, for thousands of years you hateful vicious xtian whiteskin goys have poysecuted us in every white nation around the globe, capped off by The Holocaust (TM). Which is what you always wanted to do all along. And what you'll do again if we let you keep your white nations after that nasty thing you did.

How do we fight back morally and not take this jewish fabricated history-morality into account? I see no way. In fact, even to pose it that way, the usual way, is to miss the point: the H is not a problem, not a thing to be run away from, it's a great opportunity - because our scholars have proved that it's nothing but a tissue of lies!

The H is something we can use. it's a great opening for us. But even if we wanted to avoid it, we couldn't. There's also the very significant fact that it's hard just to get our people even to recognize jews, or to think about them. Well, these are the points where the jews have done our work for us: everyone knows about the holocaust and anne frank and elie wiesel and their works and such. So they have, counterintuitively, prepped people for the WN cause. Because we have some common base of knowledge that WE know aint so, and if we can communicate our understanding to people, just maybe the whole edifice goes boom! The right analogy might be to beating up the biggest member of a gang so the rest of the gang runs off in terror.

If jews use A, B, C to make us feel bad, and A is the one we never stop hearing about, AND it's completely factually baseless, how is that not an incredible opportunity for us to exploit?
 
Old November 8th, 2014 #398
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,375
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
What pattern? You said that most of them were "shut down through illegal means." That's not accurate. They were mostly shut down through legal means. Were traps laid? Yes, but it was done for the most part legally.
Here's the difference. You think Brown vs Board of education was a legal decision. Right?

I don't. It was an illegal decision under cover of law.

Quote:
It's an important distinction. If the government were going to ignore the law entirely to shut us down, then the best thing would be to abandon all hope now.

Fortunately that's not the case. If we are a little bit intelligent, and if we learn from the experience of others, we can avoid most of that kind of trouble.
You're wrong. I'm not going to waste more time explaining it to you because you simply can't see it. Again, your misconception of what's actually going on can't explain why the leader of Golden Dawn and most of his MPs sit in jail.
 
Old November 8th, 2014 #399
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,375
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
What pattern? You said that most of them were "shut down through illegal means." That's not accurate. They were mostly shut down through legal means. Were traps laid? Yes, but it was done for the most part legally.

It's an important distinction. If the government were going to ignore the law entirely to shut us down, then the best thing would be to abandon all hope now.

Fortunately that's not the case. If we are a little bit intelligent, and if we learn from the experience of others, we can avoid most of that kind of trouble.
It's a matter of degree. They use as little illegal action as they need to, but when they do need to go beyond the law they always do. You are simply encouraging whites to believe there is no such thing as enemy action, and it is an open question in my mind whether you're being paid to do that, since, like Pauly, you've been doing it, now, for years, and it is an established FBI technique encouraged among WN infiltrators.

Your attitude, Hadding, is exactly like the carny encouraging the rube to have another toss at the bottles, this time he's sure to win. Keep playin' that rigged game, white man.
 
Old November 8th, 2014 #400
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,375
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Greg Johnson
Posted April 13, 2012 at 4:52 pm | Permalink
I understand your argument, and I wish the revisionists well. But based on the points that I have made above, as well as simple division of labor, revisionism is not part of what we do.
Right. You don't do revisionism, revisionists do. You use revisionism. Use the fruit of their labors. Takes no time, fits our politics perfectly.
 
Reply

Tags
#1, white nationalism, wn infighting

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:17 AM.
Page generated in 0.16733 seconds.