Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 8th, 2006 #1
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς
 
Antiochus Epiphanes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: flyover
Posts: 13,175
Antiochus Epiphanes
Default Amren conference announcement

Here is the announcement for Jared Taylor's Amren conference. He has an interesting lineup of speakers.

I am not going to this, but if new people want to get out and meet some other White folks in the flesh, this is a good place to start. Caution: Jews are not excluded from this organization and I have every expectation that there will be Jewish "monitors" in attendance.

I am posting this here because it fits within activism, but doesnt really fit in the other subforums. Keep in mind that forum host Alex Linder does NOT endorse Amren and in fact he has been quite critical of Jared Taylor's odd "Jews are white" position in the past, such as Taylor stated on the Donahue program.

However, in my own opinion, Amren remains a decent gateway organization, provided people keep progressing in the development of their knowledge and opinions on the matter of race. I believe that Mr Taylor is well intentioned and considering that there are so many other Whites who have the same mistaken notion of including Jews, we are obliged to continue to speak to the issue and advance our own opinion to the contrary.

Also, I hold Sam Dickson, one of the speakers and organizers, in high regard and esteem. I want to wish the organizers and speakers and attendees of this conference well.

Quote:
VDARE.COM - http://www.vdare.com/taylor/060206_conference.htm

February 06, 2006

American Renaissance’s 2006 Conference: A Gathering of Thought Criminals
By Jared Taylor

[Previously by Jared Taylor: American Renaissance’s Conferences: Talking About The Taboo]

As James Fulford reports in his Feb. 3 dispatch, Nick Griffin, chairman of the British National Party, has beaten two charges of "incitement of racial hatred"…but must go back to court to be retried on the two other charges on which his jury could not agree.

Mr. Griffin’s trial is only the latest in the sorry spectacle of the criminalization of dissent that is eating away at Europe’s freedoms.

Before his next trial, however, Mr. Griffin will join a number of other distinguished "thought criminals" at the American Renaissance conference to be held just outside Washington, DC in Reston, Virginia from Feb. 24 to 26.

A great deal of what is likely to be said at the conference could land you in jail in Britain, Canada, France, Spain, and several other allegedly "advanced" countries. Indeed, practically every speaker at the conference—from France, Australia, Canada, and South Africa as well as Britain—has either an outright criminal record or a history of hair-raising legal fights over the right to express an opinion.

Take Guillaume Faye, one of the most prolific and prominent writers of the French New Right, who has worked as a radio and television personality, and has written five highly-acclaimed books. Like Mr. Griffin, he has freely expressed his views on Islamic plans to conquer Europe. In 2000, this landed him in court, along with his publisher, where he was relieved of a considerable sum for having "incited racial hatred." Four years later, when Mr. Faye needed a passport for a trip to the United States, it was touch and go whether the French would even let this notorious criminal leave the country.

It’s particularly easy to "incite racial hatred" in France. Brigitte Bardot has been hauled into court and fined five times for speaking her mind on the subject of Muslims.

(Sorry, she is not speaking at our conference.)

J. Philippe Rushton of the University of Western Ontario is another speaker who is no stranger to accusations of hate crime. Even though he is recognized as one of the world’s foremost scholars of racial differences, it took him four years to fight to a standstill a charge with the Ontario Human Rights Commission that he was "infecting the learning environment with academic racism." In a parallel action, the Ontario attorney general spent months investigating Prof. Rushton’s work before announcing, at a widely attended press conference, that it was "loony but not criminal."

Andrew Fraser, formerly a professor of public law at Macquarie University in Sydney, Australia, is something of a newcomer to thought crime, having become a pariah only last year. When he argued publicly that increasing non-white immigration was turning Australia into "a colony of the Third World," he was run off the Macquarie campus, a peer-reviewed journal rejected a major paper it had already accepted, and two different groups of Third-World colonists launched human rights suits against him. Australia has joined the ranks of countries that once had free speech.

It is less of a surprise that our speaker from South Africa, Dan Roodt, is also an accused "hate criminal". Africans have a long tradition of muzzling the opposition—permanently, if possible. One of the country’s best-known defenders and promoters of Afrikaans literature and culture, Dr. Roodt was formally charged with "hate speech" for pointing out that most violent South African criminals are young black men. His most recent offense, a book-length indictment of the government called The Scourge of the ANC, is likely to get him into even more legal trouble.

Dr. Roodt has become such a controversial figure that, just last year, he had to be surrounded by bodyguards when he spoke at the annual Afrikaans literary festival, Woordfees. Such is the state of free speech in Nelson Mandela’s new South Africa.

The American speakers—Atlanta lawyer Sam Dickson and myself—cannot (yet) be charged with thought crimes, but plenty of people hope for that day to come. One "watchdog" organization, One People’s Project, says Mr. Dickson’s views on race make him the equivalent of a terrorist. "Dickson and his ilk should be regarded—and treated—as such," they add, and I suspect they have in mind something more than a lawsuit.

As for your servant, it was so long ago that I have forgotten when the Southern Poverty Law Center first called me a "race hater." In 2003, I was on their list of the 40 most loathsome people in America, so I’m sure if we had laws against "incitement of racial hatred," they’d see to it I was charged.

According to the Anti-Defamation League, I peddle "intellectualized, pseudoscientific white supremacy." If anything ever deserved a jail sentence, that surely does.

This may soon cease to be a joking matter. On Feb. 3, the US State Department unbosomed what appears to be official American policy on the Danish Mohammed cartoons that have so riled Muslims: "Inciting religious or ethnic hatreds in this manner is not acceptable," intoned State Department spokesman Kurtis Cooper.

If a series of tame cartoons amounts to incitement of hatred, surely what I write about low black IQ or high Hispanic crime rates is worse.

If it’s "unacceptable" in Denmark, it’s "unacceptable" here, too.

It may be that if you want to see thought crime in action—and maybe even dabble in it a bit yourself —you had better come to an AR conference while you can still show up and not be arrested. "Sweet land of liberty" is beginning to ring about as hollow as "land of the free and home of the brave."

Jared Taylor (email him) is editor of American Renaissance and the author of Paved With Good Intentions: The Failure of Race Relations in Contemporary America. (For Peter Brimelow’s review, click here.) To register for the next AR conference, click here.
 
Old February 16th, 2006 #2
westernalliance
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Really, what the fuck is wrong with Jared Taylor?

His spineless refusal to name the jew will get us into yet another fucking war in Iran. It seems like kikes write for his magazine. Carl Horowitz is advertised prominently on the front page.

This guy seems alright, but what the FUCK?

Almost as bad as Alex Jones. I was never into this douchebag, I just watched one of his clips on his site. He shouts down Bush as governor of Texas and tells him to abolish the Federal Reserve, is kicked out, and as he is being pulled away, yells that the world is being controlled "BY EUROPE." Everyone in the room laughed, as did I.

If he wasn't so obviously white I would call him a kike.

Is he married to a kike? For one, we know he was in a kike's hollywood film, "Waking Life."

This piece of shit should know that he is as much a traitor to the white race as a typical liberal. Which is why they love him down in Austin Texas.
 
Old February 16th, 2006 #3
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς
 
Antiochus Epiphanes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: flyover
Posts: 13,175
Antiochus Epiphanes
Default

I didnt intend this to be flypaper for flaming Taylor. There's plenty of Jew-wise White activists that have joined this conference in the past an looks like there's at least one speaking. Amren serves a good purpose however imperfect it may be. Many approaches and avenues serve our collective interests rather than total uniformity.

But, you've had your say Westernalliance, and though it wasnt very diplomatic it sure was to succinct and to the point. lol
 
Old February 16th, 2006 #4
westernalliance
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Yea, it seems like he doesn't have a problem with people like Stormfront coming down every year. Or Hal Turner broadcasting there.

I think he fits a niche for whites fed up with obvious racial differences. But THROW US A FRICKIN BONE HERE!
 
Old February 17th, 2006 #5
westernalliance
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I posted the irrefutable link that the ADL warned the southern babtist churches not to dare convert jews (many southern churches have been burned to the ground). These bastards at American Rennaisance censored my post.

http://www.adl.org/PresRele/ChJew_31/4798_31.htm

I emailed these spineless SOBs. I'll post their reply if they fucking chose to.

Anyone going to this conference better bring this fact up and tell these people they better unite against the jew or there WILL be no white people.
 
Old February 19th, 2006 #6
J.P. Slovjanski
Marxist-Leninist
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 4,761
J.P. Slovjanski
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by westernalliance
I posted the irrefutable link that the ADL warned the southern babtist churches not to dare convert jews (many southern churches have been burned to the ground). These bastards at American Rennaisance censored my post.

http://www.adl.org/PresRele/ChJew_31/4798_31.htm

I emailed these spineless SOBs. I'll post their reply if they fucking chose to.

Anyone going to this conference better bring this fact up and tell these people they better unite against the jew or there WILL be no white people.

I think they censored it because it's clearly turning a coincidence into a conspiracy. Jewish organizations have been bitching for years about evangelicals converting Jews, and in that time churches weren't going up in flames.
__________________
Hey morons!! BAN ME!!!
 
Old February 19th, 2006 #7
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,375
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

From Michael Collins Piper's The High Priests of War (2004), pp 88-90:

THE STRANGE CASE OF JARED TAYLOR

On a far lower level and on assuredly a less widely-publicized scale, certain elements have joined the ranks of the "neo-conservative" elite in promoting anti-Arab and anti-Muslim hatred.

While many Americans of the so-called "extreme right" -- not to be confused with the "neo-conservative" movement surrounding Richard Perle and William Kristol and their allies such as Steven Emerson and Bernard Lewis -- are strongly anti-Zionist or outright anti-Jewish, there are a handful of other so-called "rightist" organizations that share the anti-Muslim and anti-Arab fanaticism of the Jewish neo-conservatives.

For example, there is one rather prominent individual who -- while often described by the media as a "racist" -- has nonetheless actively avoided criticizing Israel and who is an outspoken enemy of Arab and Muslim immigrants into America. His name is Jared Taylor.

Editor of a publication known as American Renaissance, Jared Taylor is widely believed to be an asset of the CIA.

Critics note not only that he is a graduate of Yale, a long-time CIA recruiting ground, but that he has been active and successful in business and finance in the Far East. In addition, a book Taylor wrote -- Paved With Good Intentions -- alleging that black Americans are inferior to whites, was praised in Commentary, the neo-conservative voice of the American Jewish Committee, edited by Norman Podhoretz who, himself, was connected to CIA-financed activities as far back as the 1950s.

So Taylor's connections to the "neo-conservative" network and the New York elite are firm indeed.

And considering the impact that Taylor has in certain American "right-wing" circles that are seemingly independent of the "neo-conservative" elite -- such as a so-called "Council of Conservative Citizens" of which he is director -- it is clear that Taylor's voice is being heard and having an impact. At one juncture, Taylor's Council of Conservative Citizens featured an item attacking "Dirty Rotten Arabs and Muslims" on its website.

The record shows Taylor has a long history of attacking Arabs and Muslims. As far back as November 1993 -- nearly a decade ago, long before the widespread anti-Muslim tendencies in America, stoked by the major broadcast media, particularly in the wake of the 9-11-2001 terrorist attacks, Taylor's American Renaissance magazine featured an article entitled "The Rise of Islam in America," which asserted that "Islam lies at a dangerous intersection between race and immigration," and which declared:

Islam, in its various forms, lies at the intersection of America's two most dogma-laden and self-destructive policies: immigration and race relations. It was the purest idiocy to have imported crowds of swarthy fanatics who are prepared to kill each other -- and us -- over obscure conflicts in the Levant. Had no one noticed that Middle Easterners fight out their unsettled feuds not only in their own countries but in Europe as well? To have imported fanatics who worship the same god as the Black Muslims was idiocy on stilts.

A Muslim-bashing hate festival sponsored by Taylor in the Washington, D.C. area over the Feb. 22, 2002 weekend ste off alarm bells about Taylor's covert agenda. American Free Press, based in Washington, D.C., reported as follows:

Had you walked into Jared Taylor's recent American Renaissance conference, you might have thought you were at a pro-Israel rally: the anti-Muslim rhetoric was that pervasive. Taylor's self-styled "uptown" approach echoes the ongoing Israeli propagnda theme that the Islamic religion is the root cause of the Sept. 11 tragedy -- not the pro-Israel U.S. Middle East policy.

One who attended the meeting -- young Bill White -- described Taylor's meeting at his (White's) overthrow.com website. While finding the event interesting, White -- and outspoken anti-Zionist -- says what disturbed him the most was "the decided anti-Black and anti-Muslim tilt of the conference."

The "entire focus," said White, "was on Islam and blacks and how bad and threatening they are, with nary a word about Jews and their influence in politics. All of the speakers either didn't address the Zionist-Israeli issue, or did so in philo-Semitic, flattering, untrue and ridiculous terms." Every speaker at Taylor's conference except one was anti-black and anti-Muslim, according to White.


Perhaps in keeping with his decidedly anti-Muslim stance, Taylor previously featured a hard-line pro-Zionist New York-based Rabbi, Meyer Schiller, as the keynote speaker at a previous conference.

The Forward newspaper, a prominent American Jewish publication, has said that Schiller reports that his influence with Taylor has helped bring about positive feelings for the Amreican Jewish cause on Taylor's part, and thereby helped stimulate other Americans who follow Taylor's teachings to think likewise.

Although -- after being widely criticized by many of his associates -- Taylor has since made some motions to suggest that U.S. policy toward Israel and the Arab world may have stimulated the 9-11 terrorist attacks, Taylor does not relent in his attacks on Muslim immigrants, effectively playing into the hands of the Zionist cause.

Ironically, although Taylor has spent a great deal of energy in Muslim-bashing, his closest friend and long-time political fellow-traveler, one Mark Weber, has assiduously courted the Muslim world while posturing as an "anti-Zionist," causing some persons to wonder just what the Taylor-Weber agenda really may be.

Weber is best known today as one of a small group who -- working under the direction of a known long-time CIA operative Andrew E. Allen -- orchestrated the destruction of The Spotlight newspaper, in its time the one independent American newspaper that regularly and forcefully raised questions about the imbalanced U.S. policy toward Israel and the Arab and Muslim worlds.

Taylor and his ilk are thus part and parcel of a malicious and wide-ranging effort to defame the Arab and Muslim peoples, and the truth is that their impact is being felt at a critical time when the Zionist lobby finds it vital to have its "agents" inside even the smallest -- but still mildly influential -- groups in America.

Individuals such as these use their outreach (however minimal it may be) to bend Americans and others in the West in favor of Israel through attacks on Arabs and Muslims, and this proves critical to Israel's imperial goals, in league with the neo-conservative manipulators now dominating American foreign policy.
 
Old February 19th, 2006 #8
Rounder
Senior Member
 
Rounder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 12,684
Rounder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder
From Michael Collins Piper's The High Priests of War (2004), pp 88-90:

THE STRANGE CASE OF JARED TAYLOR

On a far lower level and on assuredly a less widely-publicized scale, certain elements have joined the ranks of the "neo-conservative" elite in promoting anti-Arab and anti-Muslim hatred.

While many Americans of the so-called "extreme right" -- not to be confused with the "neo-conservative" movement surrounding Richard Perle and William Kristol and their allies such as Steven Emerson and Bernard Lewis -- are strongly anti-Zionist or outright anti-Jewish, there are a handful of other so-called "rightist" organizations that share the anti-Muslim and anti-Arab fanaticism of the Jewish neo-conservatives.

For example, there is one rather prominent individual who -- while often described by the media as a "racist" -- has nonetheless actively avoided criticizing Israel and who is an outspoken enemy of Arab and Muslim immigrants into America. His name is Jared Taylor.

Editor of a publication known as American Renaissance, Jared Taylor is widely believed to be an asset of the CIA.

Critics note not only that he is a graduate of Yale, a long-time CIA recruiting ground, but that he has been active and successful in business and finance in the Far East. In addition, a book Taylor wrote -- Paved With Good Intentions -- alleging that black Americans are inferior to whites, was praised in Commentary, the neo-conservative voice of the American Jewish Committee, edited by Norman Podhoretz who, himself, was connected to CIA-financed activities as far back as the 1950s.

So Taylor's connections to the "neo-conservative" network and the New York elite are firm indeed.

And considering the impact that Taylor has in certain American "right-wing" circles that are seemingly independent of the "neo-conservative" elite -- such as a so-called "Council of Conservative Citizens" of which he is director -- it is clear that Taylor's voice is being heard and having an impact. At one juncture, Taylor's Council of Conservative Citizens featured an item attacking "Dirty Rotten Arabs and Muslims" on its website.

The record shows Taylor has a long history of attacking Arabs and Muslims. As far back as November 1993 -- nearly a decade ago, long before the widespread anti-Muslim tendencies in America, stoked by the major broadcast media, particularly in the wake of the 9-11-2001 terrorist attacks, Taylor's American Renaissance magazine featured an article entitled "The Rise of Islam in America," which asserted that "Islam lies at a dangerous intersection between race and immigration," and which declared:

Islam, in its various forms, lies at the intersection of America's two most dogma-laden and self-destructive policies: immigration and race relations. It was the purest idiocy to have imported crowds of swarthy fanatics who are prepared to kill each other -- and us -- over obscure conflicts in the Levant. Had no one noticed that Middle Easterners fight out their unsettled feuds not only in their own countries but in Europe as well? To have imported fanatics who worship the same god as the Black Muslims was idiocy on stilts.

A Muslim-bashing hate festival sponsored by Taylor in the Washington, D.C. area over the Feb. 22, 2002 weekend ste off alarm bells about Taylor's covert agenda. American Free Press, based in Washington, D.C., reported as follows:

Had you walked into Jared Taylor's recent American Renaissance conference, you might have thought you were at a pro-Israel rally: the anti-Muslim rhetoric was that pervasive. Taylor's self-styled "uptown" approach echoes the ongoing Israeli propagnda theme that the Islamic religion is the root cause of the Sept. 11 tragedy -- not the pro-Israel U.S. Middle East policy.

One who attended the meeting -- young Bill White -- described Taylor's meeting at his (White's) overthrow.com website. While finding the event interesting, White -- and outspoken anti-Zionist -- says what disturbed him the most was "the decided anti-Black and anti-Muslim tilt of the conference."

The "entire focus," said White, "was on Islam and blacks and how bad and threatening they are, with nary a word about Jews and their influence in politics. All of the speakers either didn't address the Zionist-Israeli issue, or did so in philo-Semitic, flattering, untrue and ridiculous terms." Every speaker at Taylor's conference except one was anti-black and anti-Muslim, according to White.

Perhaps in keeping with his decidedly anti-Muslim stance, Taylor previously featured a hard-line pro-Zionist New York-based Rabbi, Meyer Schiller, as the keynote speaker at a previous conference.

The Forward newspaper, a prominent American Jewish publication, has said that Schiller reports that his influence with Taylor has helped bring about positive feelings for the Amreican Jewish cause on Taylor's part, and thereby helped stimulate other Americans who follow Taylor's teachings to think likewise.

Although -- after being widely criticized by many of his associates -- Taylor has since made some motions to suggest that U.S. policy toward Israel and the Arab world may have stimulated the 9-11 terrorist attacks, Taylor does not relent in his attacks on Muslim immigrants, effectively playing into the hands of the Zionist cause.

Ironically, although Taylor has spent a great deal of energy in Muslim-bashing, his closest friend and long-time political fellow-traveler, one Mark Weber, has assiduously courted the Muslim world while posturing as an "anti-Zionist," causing some persons to wonder just what the Taylor-Weber agenda really may be.

Weber is best known today as one of a small group who -- working under the direction of a known long-time CIA operative Andrew E. Allen -- orchestrated the destruction of The Spotlight newspaper, in its time the one independent American newspaper that regularly and forcefully raised questions about the imbalanced U.S. policy toward Israel and the Arab and Muslim worlds.

Taylor and his ilk are thus part and parcel of a malicious and wide-ranging effort to defame the Arab and Muslim peoples, and the truth is that their impact is being felt at a critical time when the Zionist lobby finds it vital to have its "agents" inside even the smallest -- but still mildly influential -- groups in America.

Individuals such as these use their outreach (however minimal it may be) to bend Americans and others in the West in favor of Israel through attacks on Arabs and Muslims, and this proves critical to Israel's imperial goals, in league with the neo-conservative manipulators now dominating American foreign policy.
Outstanding expose of Jared Taylor, and by extension Fade of Phora and others of like ilk, as well. All are little different from David Horowitz - peddling the neo-con agenda of inciting hatred for Islam.

Lots of um on here too, Alex. They slither out from under their rocks onto every thread regarding Muslim versus Jew. Hitler Goddess, Jim Crowe, Intrepid, Keystone, and Draco to list a few. Phora, led by King of the Jews, oozes with them.

Great opportunity for us, though. We'll know the subversive, alleged WN leaders, by their position on Islam. Like flies to hot hen turds, they'll flock.

I'm thoroughly confident Duke won't sway. Black ?? Don't know em that well.

No Jews Just Right !!! Sieg Heil !!!
__________________
To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize Voltaire




 
Old February 19th, 2006 #9
McKinley
coast to coast WN
 
McKinley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Louisville KY area
Posts: 5,775
McKinley
Default

Taylor does us more harm than good for not naming the jew and by saying kikes are white. What does he really do for whites? Hell, everyone hates niggers and the arabs are not far behind.So besides licking the yids boots what good is he?
__________________
nothing says lovin' like a jew in the oven

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.
 
Old February 19th, 2006 #10
J.P. Slovjanski
Marxist-Leninist
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 4,761
J.P. Slovjanski
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnjewburn
Taylor does us more harm than good for not naming the jew and by saying kikes are white. What does he really do for whites? Hell, everyone hates niggers and the arabs are not far behind.So besides licking the yids boots what good is he?

I don't think he really harms us because he's technically one of us. As long as when we deal with him we explain the difference between him and us, everything will be fine. If he really is just a paleoconservative, let the people know the differences and they can decide whether they want to spin around in circles with that outdated ideology or choose something more revolutionary.
__________________
Hey morons!! BAN ME!!!
 
Old February 19th, 2006 #11
McKinley
coast to coast WN
 
McKinley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Louisville KY area
Posts: 5,775
McKinley
Default

How are people going to know what the jew is all about when Taylor is on the jew tub telling people that jews are white? Most people only know about white nationalist from what lies the jews tell about us.
__________________
nothing says lovin' like a jew in the oven

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.
 
Old February 19th, 2006 #12
J.P. Slovjanski
Marxist-Leninist
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 4,761
J.P. Slovjanski
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnjewburn
How are people going to know what the jew is all about when Taylor is on the jew tub telling people that jews are white? Most people only know about white nationalist from what lies the jews tell about us.

That's why WNs need to build their own media. So when someone listens to you and they say, "Hey are you guys like that Jared Taylor dude?" You reply with, "in some ways yes, but there are some important differences, starting with..."
__________________
Hey morons!! BAN ME!!!
 
Old February 19th, 2006 #13
Aryan race
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
From Michael Collins Piper's The High Priests of War (2004), pp 88-90:

THE STRANGE CASE OF JARED TAYLOR

[H]e is a graduate of Yale...
There was a time when that would have impressed me. I went through a period when I thought that this movement needed to be more professional, more--academic. I started to read and support the Occidental Quarterly (Sam Francis and Co.), VDARE (Brimelow, Taylor and Co. [BTW, I don't recall Brimelow's book "Alien Nation" even once mentioning the Jew]), and even recently the National Policy Institute, whose advisory committee alone has at least 49 years of college amongst the seven men ( they all have Ph.Ds).

If there's one field where we won't EVER gain ground it's the Jewy-jew world of academia. We have to play by their (fucked up) rulez. The Jews own it. They might make it look like some ground is gained. But really, what has it achieved for us? We've got ONE tenured professor in California who writes about Jewish ethnocentrism. I'll wager that the only people that buy his books are White Nationalists, for the most part. We've got Jared Taylor telling us that "Jews look white to me". I use Taylor's "Color of Crime" for useful stats to share with my White brethren, but that's about it.

No, academics won't save us. White men with healthy instincts will be our ticket to Aryandom. I don't need bookshelves full of material written by men with Ph.D's to tell me what needs to be done. My DNA is already programmed to teach me how to survive. I've met Jews and disliked every one of them, even before I knew why. Every White person I know hates niggers, and mexcrement, and Indians (both ‘dot’ and ‘feather’). Their natural intuition simply need to be reinforced. Itz as simple as training a goddamned poodle--"that's right, gooooood boy, growl at that dirty nigger, gooood boy!"

And yes, I still think that a good dose of professionalism (and self discipline) will go a long way. We need professional White men with killer instincts; PERIOD. The GD kike FEARS this White man. It’s the only way.


Quote:
Weber is best known today as one of a small group who -- working under the direction of a known long-time CIA operative Andrew E. Allen -- orchestrated the destruction of The Spotlight newspaper, in its time the one independent American newspaper that regularly and forcefully raised questions about the imbalanced U.S. policy toward Israel and the Arab and Muslim worlds.
Hmm, I didn't know this about Weber. Very interesting.
 
Old February 19th, 2006 #14
J.P. Slovjanski
Marxist-Leninist
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 4,761
J.P. Slovjanski
Default

We HAVE to take back academia like-it-or-not. It is from there that Jews were able to influence society. It is there that the moral standards and values of society were and are formed- that is where we get are philosophy. The media has always been nothin but a dissemination device for that philosophy. If you're looking at the journalist or TV personality you aren't seeing the whole story- you have to look at who educated those people- taught them that the values they espouse are correct.
__________________
Hey morons!! BAN ME!!!
 
Old February 20th, 2006 #15
Aryan race
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.P. Slovjanski
We HAVE to take back academia...

It is there that the moral standards and values of society were and are formed- that is where we get are philosophy.
I agree with that 100%, but it can't be our way out. It wont be. First we must take back OURSELVES, then all else will follow, including our superior White philosophy and academia.
 
Old February 20th, 2006 #16
J.P. Slovjanski
Marxist-Leninist
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 4,761
J.P. Slovjanski
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryan race
I agree with that 100%, but it can't be our way out. It wont be. First we must take back OURSELVES, then all else will follow, including our superior White philosophy and academia.

To take back ourselves we must take back the educational system. Unless you mean ourselves on an individual level, which is true.
__________________
Hey morons!! BAN ME!!!
 
Old February 20th, 2006 #17
McKinley
coast to coast WN
 
McKinley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Louisville KY area
Posts: 5,775
McKinley
Thumbs down

Jared Taylor wimps out of having Hal Turner broadcasting this jew friendly conffrence. www.halturnershow.com Taylors' excuss is that he did not realise the content of Hals' web site even thow he has been a guest on Hals' show. You can bet your butt that this confrence won't be short on jews there.
__________________
nothing says lovin' like a jew in the oven

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.
 
Old February 21st, 2006 #18
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς
 
Antiochus Epiphanes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: flyover
Posts: 13,175
Antiochus Epiphanes
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnjewburn
..... You can bet your butt that this confrence won't be short on jews there.
That is definitely a risk factor. Of course, wouldnt it be useful to know who the Jews assigned to infiltrating and monitoring via Amren are?

I think we need to remain engaged with the Whites like Taylor right on down to folks like the Intrepids who really do believe that Muslims are a bigger threat than Jews. They are wrong, but their view represents a majority both of Whites and sometimes, I think, of socalled racially conscious Whites as well. So, let's educate them to the Jewish issue.

Another possibility, which has been presented at this web page the other day reasonably well by someone, I cant recall who, is that some Whites think they will "mobilize" the White masses to racial thinking via opposition to Muslim-Arabs, and then cleanup can occur against Jews. That is really mistaken, in many ways, but it's a frequent idea one hears especially from European nationalists. Again, we need to remain engaged with these people and show them the facts about Jewish subversion and control. Jews are a long term contagion that will destroy our race in whole if allowed to continue. Jews are a hidden threat and as such a more difficult thing to deal with, but dealing with the symptoms of a cancer and ignoring the cause is a recipe for certain death.
 
Old February 21st, 2006 #19
McKinley
coast to coast WN
 
McKinley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Louisville KY area
Posts: 5,775
McKinley
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
That is definitely a risk factor. Of course, wouldnt it be useful to know who the Jews assigned to infiltrating and monitoring via Amren are?

I think we need to remain engaged with the Whites like Taylor right on down to folks like the Intrepids who really do believe that Muslims are a bigger threat than Jews. They are wrong, but their view represents a majority both of Whites and sometimes, I think, of socalled racially conscious Whites as well. So, let's educate them to the Jewish issue.

Another possibility, which has been presented at this web page the other day reasonably well by someone, I cant recall who, is that some Whites think they will "mobilize" the White masses to racial thinking via opposition to Muslim-Arabs, and then cleanup can occur against Jews. That is really mistaken, in many ways, but it's a frequent idea one hears especially from European nationalists. Again, we need to remain engaged with these people and show them the facts about Jewish subversion and control. Jews are a long term contagion that will destroy our race in whole if allowed to continue. Jews are a hidden threat and as such a more difficult thing to deal with, but dealing with the symptoms of a cancer and ignoring the cause is a recipe for certain death.
By equation Taylor should be considered a threat to white people since he is unwilling to state the facts about jews.

The jew is our nigger in the wood pile as a whole.
__________________
nothing says lovin' like a jew in the oven

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.
 
Old February 21st, 2006 #20
J.P. Slovjanski
Marxist-Leninist
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 4,761
J.P. Slovjanski
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnjewburn
By equation Taylor should be considered a threat to white people since he is unwilling to state the facts about jews.

The jew is our nigger in the wood pile as a whole.
He's not a threat as long as we maintain our ideology's independence from his. In that way, he becomes a stepping-stone to where we are for newcomers.
__________________
Hey morons!! BAN ME!!!
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:40 AM.
Page generated in 0.16531 seconds.