Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 15th, 2006 #21
N.E.Rebel
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 13
N.E.Rebel
Default

The GD bottom feeding, scum sucking Jew Kikes must be laughing their kosher asses off at all the division being posted here on this forum! As best I can see, there seems to be a lot of defeatism being posted. The jews are eating all this up and loving it! If you no longer wish to contribute or distribute the TAA then don't! As for those of us here in the northeast, we will stay the course and fight the jew menace any which way we can without crying about it.
The internet is a good tool... until ZOG steps in and pulls the plug, but realistically, how will the masses know about VNN and it's web address without direction from a leaflet or the TAA?
Yeah, we could all sit back day after day complaining with each other the problems our nation faces, talk about solutions... but the TAA is a hands on tool not only to "rock the boat" so to speak, but to tip the damn boat over!
I'm with Rounder! The TAA is too important a weapon in the VNN arsenal to discard
 
Old April 15th, 2006 #22
Rounder
Senior Member
 
Rounder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 12,684
Rounder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.E.Rebel
The GD bottom feeding, scum sucking Jew Kikes must be laughing their kosher asses off at all the division being posted here on this forum! As best I can see, there seems to be a lot of defeatism being posted. The jews are eating all this up and loving it! If you no longer wish to contribute or distribute the TAA then don't! As for those of us here in the northeast, we will stay the course and fight the jew menace any which way we can without crying about it.
The internet is a good tool... until ZOG steps in and pulls the plug, but realistically, how will the masses know about VNN and it's web address without direction from a leaflet or the TAA?
Yeah, we could all sit back day after day complaining with each other the problems our nation faces, talk about solutions... but the TAA is a hands on tool not only to "rock the boat" so to speak, but to tip the damn boat over!
I'm with Rounder! The TAA is too important a weapon in the VNN arsenal to discard
Well said, N.E. Rebel. And coming from a leader of activists who's responsible for the distribution of many thousands of TAAs, and literally hundreds-of-thousands of pieces of other WN literature over the years, I especially appreciate your words of encouragement.

The subversives and other haters of VNN are all slithering out of their holes now to exploit the present controversy in order to demoralize and divide loyal VNN'ers. Their clever kike-alike jibberishes in which they pretend to give honest advice, is blatantly obvious.

Mark my words. Our next newspaper edition will be the most successful yet. And it'll hit the streets far sooner than our enemies hope.
__________________
“To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize” —–Voltaire




 
Old April 15th, 2006 #23
Rounder
Senior Member
 
Rounder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 12,684
Rounder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike
Did you read what I said? I didn't say they didn't work. They do work given enough effort. I was only trying to point out that the return-on-investment is very low compared to that of Internet projects. Not only because of the costs of production but also because it's easier to advertise and easier to be to more targeted with marketing (e.g. posting links on conservative forums where you are somewhat more likely to find a sympathetic audience). Also, the Internet is capable is supporting multimedia works such as TLITS. Printed lit is not.

I agree with Fade on this one. The main task of politics is to spread ideas, not to badger people and call them cowards and so forth. The Internet is the most efficient idea-spreading mechanism ever devised by man.

No argument. I do not criticize the newspapers as an additional weapon, nor do I criticise people who want to distribute newspapers like yourself.

Calling people with whom you appear to disagree subversives or idiots is not helpful.
You talk like a GD kike used car salesman spewing vague, ambiguous goobily-gop, with your "cost effective, return-on-investment" blather. Go read the chronological thread if you want "cost effective", you do-nothing-contribute-nothing parasite. Then take your anonymous, keyboard commando ass back to Phora-Phag. This thread is for ACTIVISTS.
__________________
“To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize” —–Voltaire




 
Old April 15th, 2006 #24
Mike
reasonradionetwork.com
 
Mike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: New England
Posts: 1,475
Mike
Default

Christ, you're an irritable one. Cost effectiveness is not vague or ambiguous; it's quantifiable and deterministic. However, I am not going to upset you further than I already have with such trivialities as reason and facts. Thus from now on, I will endeavor to avoid crossing paths with you on the forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder
You talk like a GD kike salesman spewing vague, ambiguous goobily-gop, with your "cost effective, return-on-investment" blather. Go read the chronological thread if you want "cost effective", you do-nothing-contribute-nothing parasite. Then take your anonymous, keyboard commando ass back to Phora-Phag. This thread is for ACTIVISTS.
__________________

Unplug the Jewtube NOW. / My ideology: [1][2] / "Race is real. The Holocaust is a social construct." - Alex Linder.
 
Old April 15th, 2006 #25
Anchorage Activist
Senior Member
 
Anchorage Activist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: The Last Frontier
Posts: 1,420
Anchorage Activist
Default

Despite the recent controversy attendant to the VNN Blog, I look forward to distributing TAA-4 when it becomes available.

TAA is unique. Unlike other equally worthy publications like TTAL, which seek to entice whites into racial awareness through a more mainstream approach, TAA, with its tabloid approach, hits you like a sledgehammer. It is designed to shock the lemming into awareness. And just like many people who suddenly experience the death of a loved one respond initially with anger, so most lemmings who first encounter TAA also respond with anger. In some cases, it's genuine, honest philosophical revulsion. However, in many other cases, it's because the brainwashing is so thorough it cannot be removed all at once; it must be removed in layers. Read Alex Linder's post on the VNN Blog regarding "whiteness" studies in college. These "whiteness" studies are not designed to promote white emancipation, but to reinforce white guilt and enshrine white disenfranchisement. This could explain why Hajo Liaucius, in his thread, reported that 65 out of 68 total e-mail responses to his targeted distribution were negative.

The other advantage to TAA is the secondary wave of mass publicity generated by its controversy. How many other WN pubs or venues get this mass publicity? Consider the following VNN thread, "Rounder Attacked In 26 Jewspapers In One Day". How many times does Stormfront get publicity in 26 newspapers in one day? National Vanguard? National Alliance? The only others to get this type of mass publicity are the NSM with their rallies. AR recently got mass publicity, but primarily because former ADA Michael Regan got fired from his job for attending the conference. While one-on-one interaction is the most effective approach, mass publicity helps generate mass awareness. Furthermore, TAA media inquiries are funneled to someone who has long-term experience in working the media, namely Rounder. It also promotes unity of response and unity of command.

We cannot succeed in our mission if we're not willing to be flexible and imaginative and experiment with novel approaches from time to time. Until proven to me otherwise, TAA remains worthy of my time and effort. Those who think otherwise, I wish them success in their chosen form of activism. However, I urge you to wait and see what TAA-4 looks like before giving up on it.
 
Old April 15th, 2006 #26
Rounder
Senior Member
 
Rounder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 12,684
Rounder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchorage Activist
Despite the recent controversy attendant to the VNN Blog, I look forward to distributing TAA-4 when it becomes available.

TAA is unique. Unlike other equally worthy publications like TTAL, which seek to entice whites into racial awareness through a more mainstream approach, TAA, with its tabloid approach, hits you like a sledgehammer. It is designed to shock the lemming into awareness. And just like many people who suddenly experience the death of a loved one respond initially with anger, so most lemmings who first encounter TAA also respond with anger. In some cases, it's genuine, honest philosophical revulsion. However, in many other cases, it's because the brainwashing is so thorough it cannot be removed all at once; it must be removed in layers. Read Alex Linder's post on the VNN Blog regarding "whiteness" studies in college. These "whiteness" studies are not designed to promote white emancipation, but to reinforce white guilt and enshrine white disenfranchisement. This could explain why Hajo Liaucius, in his thread, reported that 65 out of 68 total e-mail responses to his targeted distribution were negative.

The other advantage to TAA is the secondary wave of mass publicity generated by its controversy. How many other WN pubs or venues get this mass publicity? Consider the following VNN thread, "Rounder Attacked In 26 Jewspapers In One Day". How many times does Stormfront get publicity in 26 newspapers in one day? National Vanguard? National Alliance? The only others to get this type of mass publicity are the NSM with their rallies. AR recently got mass publicity, but primarily because former ADA Michael Regan got fired from his job for attending the conference. While one-on-one interaction is the most effective approach, mass publicity helps generate mass awareness. Furthermore, TAA media inquiries are funneled to someone who has long-term experience in working the media, namely Rounder. It also promotes unity of response and unity of command.

We cannot succeed in our mission if we're not willing to be flexible and imaginative and experiment with novel approaches from time to time. Until proven to me otherwise, TAA remains worthy of my time and effort. Those who think otherwise, I wish them success in their chosen form of activism. However, I urge you to wait and see what TAA-4 looks like before giving up on it.
I couldn't agree more, A.A. And it's what I've said since TAA issue 1. Alex is super effective towards his target audience, which is the brighter, more intellectual and better educated youth.

And as you'll see in my new thread in Main Discussion, I'm publishing an additional tabloid newspaper, entitled: "The White Survivalist", which we'll direct towards the middle and lower income White working masses.

Alex says he'll publish 2 editions of TAA yearly. With 2 yearly editions of The White Survivalist, that'll make 4 all tolled, thus quarterly.
__________________
“To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize” —–Voltaire




 
Old May 9th, 2006 #27
Amalekite
Retrosexual
 
Amalekite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: The New Jerusalem
Posts: 799
Amalekite
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchorage Activist
TAA is unique. Unlike other equally worthy publications like TTAL, which seek to entice whites into racial awareness through a more mainstream approach, TAA, with its tabloid approach, hits you like a sledgehammer.
It's strange that you think so, because TTAL is exactly what TAA reminds me of. The two are almost identical in some respects (e.g. reporting on "hush crimes"). It's always been a mystery to me why people here are so intent on producing their own paper, when they could just be supporting something like The Truth At Last. Why bother producing a paper which effectively brings nothing new to the table?

VNN lost its way when it decided to branch out into "activism." VNN can't be all things to all people, and I'd be very surprised to see VNN become the next NA. It's at its best when it doesn't strive to be anything more than an interesting/entertaining/informative website. Perhaps some book publishing projects might have been in order as well, though I wouldn't expect to see them materialize at this point.
__________________
"A safe rule where Jewish propaganda is concerned is to multiply or divide their figures by ten, at least, before accepting them as the basis for discussion."
- Arnold Leese, from the December, 1937 edition of The Fascist.
 
Old May 10th, 2006 #28
Anchorage Activist
Senior Member
 
Anchorage Activist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: The Last Frontier
Posts: 1,420
Anchorage Activist
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amalekite
It's strange that you think so, because TTAL is exactly what TAA reminds me of. The two are almost identical in some respects (e.g. reporting on "hush crimes"). It's always been a mystery to me why people here are so intent on producing their own paper, when they could just be supporting something like The Truth At Last. Why bother producing a paper which effectively brings nothing new to the table?
I get a different impression of TTAL. The syntax in TAA is more wide-open and hard-core. That and the resultant deluge in mainstream publicity is what I think TAA brought to the table. TTAL bears a closer resemblance to our newest resource, The White Patriot Leader. As a matter of fact, One of the reasons TWPL was developed was in response to those who thought TAA was too hard-core, not as a replacement of TAA, but as a supplement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amalekite
VNN lost its way when it decided to branch out into "activism." VNN can't be all things to all people, and I'd be very surprised to see VNN become the next NA. It's at its best when it doesn't strive to be anything more than an interesting/entertaining/informative website. Perhaps some book publishing projects might have been in order as well, though I wouldn't expect to see them materialize at this point.
It's unlikely that VNN will become the next NA. NA, like NV, WR, and the NSM are hierarchical dues-paying organizations that go so far as to ask their members not to distribute any other organization's resources, and ask that you get the boss's approval before distributing homemade resources. In contrast, VNN, like Stormfront, is a communications hub designed to promote multiple forms of activism. It serves as a "clearinghouse" where members of different organizations as well as "lone-wolves" can interact and cross-promote different ideas. From this process of cross-fertilization evolved different ideas such as TAA, Goyfire, the VNN Blog (which spawned several localized blogs by individual VNN members), the embryonic VNN Store, and now, TWPL. The free speech atmosphere permitted within VNN naturally promotes a desire for activism.
 
Old May 10th, 2006 #29
Mike
reasonradionetwork.com
 
Mike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: New England
Posts: 1,475
Mike
Default

I agree with this, but we shouldn't discuss it here. This board is here to coordinate the distribution of the newspaper, not to discuss its merits. I am surprised Rounder hasn't gotten irritated with you as he did with me earlier. Anyway if someone moves this discussion elsewhere I'll throw in my 2 cents there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amalekite
VNN lost its way when it decided to branch out into "activism." VNN can't be all things to all people, and I'd be very surprised to see VNN become the next NA. It's at its best when it doesn't strive to be anything more than an interesting/entertaining/informative website. Perhaps some book publishing projects might have been in order as well, though I wouldn't expect to see them materialize at this point.
__________________

Unplug the Jewtube NOW. / My ideology: [1][2] / "Race is real. The Holocaust is a social construct." - Alex Linder.
 
Old May 11th, 2006 #30
TwistedCross
Smart Ass White Boy
 
TwistedCross's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 2,137
TwistedCross
Default

Dunno if its just me or not, but I always though the tabloids that end up being distributed to doorsteps should be “racist lite” as simple and easy as it can get, with links to more advanced material. Most of the people getting these on their doorstep need to be awakened. Meaning the material should be as simple and to the point as it gets. If the non-awakened get a copy of the things we send out, they just wont get it and call it racist crap, like their zogbox teaches them to.

When you explain it in as simple and catchy terms as possible, you will get more response to it to grow your racialist base. If your distribution is all geared to the advanced racist, the lemmings can’t wake up to it. BABY STEPS.

Tabloid type papers that are sent to the awakened racialist should be moving and growing toward teaching effective recruitment and activism.
 
Old May 11th, 2006 #31
Hibernian
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default The 'Big Net' theory

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedCross
Dunno if its just me or not, but I always though the tabloids that end up being distributed to doorsteps should be “racist lite” as simple and easy as it can get, with links to more advanced material. Most of the people getting these on their doorstep need to be awakened. Meaning the material should be as simple and to the point as it gets. If the non-awakened get a copy of the things we send out, they just wont get it and call it racist crap, like their zogbox teaches them to.

When you explain it in as simple and catchy terms as possible, you will get more response to it to grow your racialist base. If your distribution is all geared to the advanced racist, the lemmings can’t wake up to it. BABY STEPS.

Tabloid type papers that are sent to the awakened racialist should be moving and growing toward teaching effective recruitment and activism.


Good post. That's pretty much how I see things at this point as far as reaching the maximum number of receptive Whites.

To that end, we need publications all along the spectrum. Those that would appeal to intellectual ponderers and those that will ignite the passion of the youthful racial anarchist amongst us.

However, by far, the greatest number of these publications must be something Joe Sixpack can show to his buddies down at the plant over coffee & donuts at break.

As you say, just give a few low-key links to places like VNN and Stormfront. It's sort of pick your flavor of racialism and level of activism after that, right? TTAL is an example, although it goes just a little heavy on the Jesus shit for my taste. Glenn's new paper will be another. Remember, fellow travelers: We want people to actually read the bloody thing instead of just the Pavlovian response of trashing it and ringing up Barney Fife.

As for attracting the attention and resulting ripple-efect publicity of the main stream media, at this late stage of the kike's well founded terminal paranoia in the 'Kwa, I feel confident that a distribution of anything even the least bit pro-White will be duly breathlessly reported akin to local outraged citizens receiving copies of "Hanging Niggers and Gassing Jews Afficianado".
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:14 AM.
Page generated in 0.13061 seconds.