Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 20th, 2015 #1
Jim Harting
Senior Member
 
Jim Harting's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 825
Jim Harting
Default "WHITE LIVES MATTER!" Business Cards

The NEW ORDER has just produced an oversized business card designed for use in public outreach.

Size: 4-1/4" by 2-1/4".

The text reads:
WHITE LIVES MATTER!
Stand up for your Race now - before it's too late!
The NEW ORDER website is also listed.

Price: 200 cards for $6.00 (including postage).

Free samples on request!

Order from:
NEW ORDER
Dept. V
PO Box 270486
Milwaukee, WI 53227
Let the word go forth!
__________________
NEW ORDER: https://neworderorg.wordpress.com
NEW ORDER on GAB https://gab.ai/NEW_ORDER
NS Publications: http://nspublications.com
VNN National Socialist Union https://vnnforum.com/group.php?groupid=58

Last edited by Jim Harting; September 26th, 2015 at 04:49 PM.
 
Old December 6th, 2015 #2
SA Mann
National Socialist
 
SA Mann's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Virginia
Posts: 2,446
SA Mann
Default

Get some of these from Jim. You'll like them and also be helping to spread a great message along with helping a great organization.

C'mon most of you guys waste $6 on a cheap drink and a pack of smokes. New Order is trying to help future generations of White people.
 
Old January 3rd, 2016 #3
Jim Harting
Senior Member
 
Jim Harting's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 825
Jim Harting
Default

Business cards are an easy, efficient and inexpensive way to spread our core message to the general public.

Shown here: a WHITE LIVES MATTER card accompanies a NEW ORDER leaflet on an Arlington, Virginia, bulletin board (12/15).
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1217151547-00.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	34.2 KB
ID:	9733  
__________________
NEW ORDER: https://neworderorg.wordpress.com
NEW ORDER on GAB https://gab.ai/NEW_ORDER
NS Publications: http://nspublications.com
VNN National Socialist Union https://vnnforum.com/group.php?groupid=58

Last edited by Jim Harting; January 3rd, 2016 at 09:13 PM.
 
Old January 4th, 2016 #4
EricPowers
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 704
Default

Sadly White lives don't matter in America. Every minority group is given priority over Whites in America. Above all America worships it's Niggers and Jews. But perhaps Whites deserve it because you deserve the treatment you get if you accept it. And by and large Whites have accepted their inferior Status in America.
 
Old January 4th, 2016 #5
Jim Harting
Senior Member
 
Jim Harting's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 825
Jim Harting
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricPowers View Post
Sadly White lives don't matter in America. Every minority group is given priority over Whites in America. Above all America worships it's Niggers and Jews. But perhaps Whites deserve it because you deserve the treatment you get if you accept it. And by and large Whites have accepted their inferior Status in America.
More defeatism.

It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness!
__________________
NEW ORDER: https://neworderorg.wordpress.com
NEW ORDER on GAB https://gab.ai/NEW_ORDER
NS Publications: http://nspublications.com
VNN National Socialist Union https://vnnforum.com/group.php?groupid=58
 
Old January 11th, 2016 #6
EricPowers
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 704
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Harting View Post
More defeatism.

It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness!
I admire your determination Jim. But the clock is already at half past midnight and the Soviets are right outside of Berlin.

When I say White Nationalism has utterly failed in America is that defeatism or a realistic assessment of the situation?
Show me your so called "victories". If you can't state any real world changes made by your "online activism" and endless posts on Stormfront you will have to admit you have failed to make one iota of difference other than flame other White Nationalists online about who is most like Hitler.

So you attempt to impress others with your worthless platitudes? The fact is White Nationalists are absolutely Powerless in America and will never achieve Power. Unless you consider an online forum with endless diatribes about how Whites are being dispossessed and victimized to be Power. That isn't a testimony to the Power of White Nationalists that is testimony to their Powerlessness!

The fact is White Nationalism is a movement that lacks Power because it is largely supported by lower class Whites(and than only a portion of lower class Whites, many lower class Whites are in fact race-mixers/traitors), who have always been disenfranchised in America. Middle Class Whites and Upper Class Whites do not support White Nationalism in any significant numbers.

Last edited by EricPowers; January 11th, 2016 at 02:20 AM.
 
Old January 11th, 2016 #7
Jim Harting
Senior Member
 
Jim Harting's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 825
Jim Harting
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricPowers View Post
I admire your determination Jim. But the clock is already at half past midnight and the Soviets are right outside of Berlin.

When I say White Nationalism has utterly failed in America is that defeatism or a realistic assessment of the situation?
Show me your so called "victories". If you can't state any real world changes made by your "online activism" and endless posts on Stormfront you will have to admit you have failed to make one iota of difference other than flame other White Nationalists online about who is most like Hitler.

So you attempt to impress others with your worthless platitudes? The fact is White Nationalists are absolutely Powerless in America and will never achieve Power. Unless you consider an online forum with endless diatribes about how Whites are being dispossessed and victimized to be Power. That isn't a testimony to the Power of White Nationalists that is testimony to their Powerlessness!

The fact is White Nationalism is a movement that lacks Power because it is largely supported by lower class Whites(and than only a portion of lower class Whites, many lower class Whites are in fact race-mixers/traitors), who have always been disenfranchised in America. Middle Class Whites and Upper Class Whites do not support White Nationalism in any significant numbers.
Still more defeatism. The future does not belong to weak-willed losers who throw up their hands in despair at adversity.

Weak Whites will die - the strong will at least have a chance of survival, if they are able to put their differences asides and come together.

Fight and no surrender!
__________________
NEW ORDER: https://neworderorg.wordpress.com
NEW ORDER on GAB https://gab.ai/NEW_ORDER
NS Publications: http://nspublications.com
VNN National Socialist Union https://vnnforum.com/group.php?groupid=58
 
Old January 19th, 2016 #8
SA Mann
National Socialist
 
SA Mann's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Virginia
Posts: 2,446
SA Mann
Default

Ich kampf! I will die on feet before I kneel at the feet of some victor. Glad to see that EricPowers is gone from this board. Whatever he contributed did not outweigh his defeatest negative attitute.
 
Old January 27th, 2016 #9
Jim Harting
Senior Member
 
Jim Harting's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 825
Jim Harting
Default

A National-Socialist in Virginia used the White Lives Matter business cards to celebrate Martin Luther King Day at a local college...



__________________
NEW ORDER: https://neworderorg.wordpress.com
NEW ORDER on GAB https://gab.ai/NEW_ORDER
NS Publications: http://nspublications.com
VNN National Socialist Union https://vnnforum.com/group.php?groupid=58

Last edited by Jim Harting; January 29th, 2016 at 03:13 AM.
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:33 AM.
Page generated in 0.09040 seconds.