Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 29th, 2017 #1
lexihaze

Question Hi

oook, so i think this is where im supossed to post this but like why dont you like other people or like think that girls are bad? im serious bc ive had such a bad experience online with guys and they like posted and sent stuff to me and someone told me about this place and i just dont understand guys i guess. alot of them said stuff like what is on here too and its hurtful. people are just people right i mean like bad people are all different people and good too. idk if anyone can explain all this to me or help me but i just feel so angry but i cant say anything anytime guys say something to me or do something bc all of this has like just made me want to try to make everyone happy but then im angry later bc i cant. cant everyone just get along??

Old January 29th, 2017 #2
George Witzgall

Hi Lexi, I've got a thread going that discusses my take on the situation.

Aryanism harkens back to our roots as a "race", starting over 5000 years ago when our peoples first started emerging from the Eurasian heartland.

Before Christianity overtook Europe, Aryan peoples were evolving our own sense of who we were; we had strong tribal identities that helped preserve us in body and spirit. Then Christianity came on the scene and threw a wrench in things. Aryanism is an attempt to get back to our explorations of who we are as a race.

Although there's some science to support the case that Aryans form a distinct race, I focus on a particular outlook that we seemed to exhibit throughout our history, that motivated us to explore and discover and conquer and be curious about all kinds of things (e.g. it motivated Galileo to champion the view that the Earth revolved around the Sun despite this being deemed as heresy).

Any rate, if you're curious you can check out the Aryanism thread.

BTW the forum is very salty, so you'll need a thick skin and the ability to ignore commenters if you want to post here. Also you should definitely be 18 or older if you want to post here, due to the extreme saltiness of the forum.

Last edited by George Witzgall; January 29th, 2017 at 02:33 PM.

Old January 30th, 2017 #3
Ray Allan

Capital letters at the beginning of sentences, periods and commas would all be helpful.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old January 30th, 2017 #4
lexihaze

Sorry. Im so used to typing like that. Oh I will look at the other thread thanks!

Old January 30th, 2017 #5
joeylowsac
RaHoWarrior-SKINHEAD

If the niggers, kikes, spics, gooks, homos ,etc. existed somewhere in a way that was not deleterious to my race, my family and myself I would be indifferent to them. As things stand now, the existence of these communities in the mist of ours, in modern times has become largely parasitic.
The intellectual contribution of most of them is negligible yet they contribute to the number of thefts, rapes and murders at such disproportionately high numbers that I would not be well-disposed to them even if so many did not sustain themselves like a louse on a sheep.
My hatred is not irrational nor unjustified.

Old January 30th, 2017 #6
Paul Vogel
Banned

Default Lexi, beware of George. Do see the following links first!

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
Hi Lexi, I've got a thread going that discusses my take on the situation.

Aryanism harkens back to our roots as a "race", starting over 5000 years ago when our peoples first started emerging from the Eurasian heartland.

Before Christianity overtook Europe, Aryan peoples were evolving our own sense of who we were; we had strong tribal identities that helped preserve us in body and spirit. Then Christianity came on the scene and threw a wrench in things. Aryanism is an attempt to get back to our explorations of who we are as a race.

Although there's some science to support the case that Aryans form a distinct race, I focus on a particular outlook that we seemed to exhibit throughout our history, that motivated us to explore and discover and conquer and be curious about all kinds of things (e.g. it motivated Galileo to champion the view that the Earth revolved around the Sun despite this being deemed as heresy).

Any rate, if you're curious you can check out the Aryanism thread.

BTW the forum is very salty, so you'll need a thick skin and the ability to ignore commenters if you want to post here. Also you should definitely be 18 or older if you want to post here, due to the extreme saltiness of the forum.
Lexi, beware of this George W.
Do see the following links first!
See:
https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=281
Forewarned is forearmed!

Old November 30th, 2017 #7
Scaramantula
Zen Fascist

No. we can't all get along.

From the day we're born to the day we die we humans are in a constant struggle for survival, and you get nothing for coming in second.

Old March 1st, 2018 #8
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexihaze View Post
oook, so i think this is where im supossed to post this but like why dont you like other people or like think that girls are bad? im serious bc ive had such a bad experience online with guys and they like posted and sent stuff to me and someone told me about this place and i just dont understand guys i guess. alot of them said stuff like what is on here too and its hurtful. people are just people right i mean like bad people are all different people and good too. idk if anyone can explain all this to me or help me but i just feel so angry but i cant say anything anytime guys say something to me or do something bc all of this has like just made me want to try to make everyone happy but then im angry later bc i cant. cant everyone just get along??
Bwahahaha ! !

Do the words "holding paragraphs" hold any meaning to you ?

Get lost , bitch . . .

P. S. : Added a negative point to ya . . . .

Last edited by ColdFire; March 1st, 2018 at 01:02 PM.

Tags
girls, guys, mean people, sex

Thread