VNN Broadcasts

Old July 22nd, 2011 #2001
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Duplicate Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by -JC View Post
Steele post
You need to look before you post to see if an identical post has been made. This is especially true in Steele letters like this. I have suspected several times that the problems of your posts were a result of not reading recent posts before yours.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; July 22nd, 2011 at 08:48 PM. Reason: typo

Old July 22nd, 2011 #2002
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry The Dog Ate More of His Homework

Steele again fails to mention that is undisputed that he sold the same amount of silver at local coin shops that he accused Fairfax of stealing. We would also like to know what he did with that $45,000. He fails to tell us why that he squandered the $120,000 on a now disbarred lawyer. The only new thing here is that he is talking about acting as his own attorney on retrial. This may be a mark of returning sanity.

Old July 22nd, 2011 #2003
procopius

Donald E. Pauly is tireless champion of ZOG. He has done nothing but support ZOG's version of the story and attempt to discredit Steele so others will not support him. That's exactly what he is doing. He wants other White Nationalists to not support Steele. It's his job on this thread. He most likely gets paid to do so.

His obsession with this thread shows he has agenda and I personally believe that he can't be trusted.

Old July 22nd, 2011 #2004
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Another Fool Spouts Off His Mouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by procopius View Post
Donald E. Pauly is tireless champion of ZOG. He has done nothing but support ZOG's version of the story and attempt to discredit Steele so others will not support him. That's exactly what he is doing. He wants other White Nationalists to not support Steele. It's his job on this thread. He most likely gets paid to do so.

His obsession with this thread shows he has agenda and I personally believe that he can't be trusted.
This is UNDISPUTED testimony that Steele cashed in the silver at area coin shops. The coin shop owners testified for the government and produced the receipts. Stop shooting your mouth off when you don't know what you are talking about . It just so happens that the government's version of the story is reasonably close to the truth. Steele went crazy and did essentially everything that he is accused of. The government merely licked its chops and went in for the kill.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; July 22nd, 2011 at 11:58 PM. Reason: typo

Old July 23rd, 2011 #2005
Hadding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl LaForce View Post
Hadding,
I am a silly twit? You did not refute a single thing I said.
I showed that you had not provided sufficient information to make the points that you believed you were making. You are full of non sequiturs.

Last edited by Hadding; July 24th, 2011 at 10:19 PM.

Old July 23rd, 2011 #2006
Contumacyman

Then why did the fbi agent sotka erase the original minidisk after downloading it to his PC? The original minidisk was the ONLY piece of evidence that could prove FOR SURE whether or not Ed said those things.

You and Hadding can NEVER come up with any valid reason that would compel the FBI to erase the original - you never will. But I can - to make sure that the truth would never be known, that is, that Ed made NO INCRIMINATING statements on the original minidisk.

That is a very reasonable answer to the question, "why erase the original?"

You and Hadding act like this is your private thread to denigrate Ed and forever sing the "Ed is guilty" tune to where it rings discordant to anyone with mind for critical thinking.

Until you come up with a valid reason for the FBI to fail in its primary job of preserving original evidence, then you are just running off of the mouth like small immature children - go somewhere else, PLEASE.

Old July 23rd, 2011 #2007
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Mystery Recorder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contumacyman View Post
Then why did the fbi agent sotka erase the original minidisk after downloading it to his PC? The original minidisk was the ONLY piece of evidence that could prove FOR SURE whether or not Ed said those things.

You and Hadding can NEVER come up with any valid reason that would compel the FBI to erase the original - you never will. But I can - to make sure that the truth would never be known, that is, that Ed made NO INCRIMINATING statements on the original minidisk.

That is a very reasonable answer to the question, "why erase the original?"

You and Hadding act like this is your private thread to denigrate Ed and forever sing the "Ed is guilty" tune to where it rings discordant to anyone with mind for critical thinking.

Until you come up with a valid reason for the FBI to fail in its primary job of preserving original evidence, then you are just running off of the mouth like small immature children - go somewhere else, PLEASE.
There is no evidence of a removable media. If so it would be perfectly normal to erase the original media so that the recorder could be used for the next suspect. This speculation is totally non-productive. If you want to do something useful, get a copy of the exhibit in court that shows what make and model of recorder was used. I would like to know that myself. I understand that it could only be started or stopped by the Famous But Incompetent but not by Fairfax.

Old July 23rd, 2011 #2008
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Default Steele's Disbarred Lawyer

I have speculated myself that Steele's lawyer may have been blackmailed or bribed to lose the case. He was in bad financial trouble over failed real estate deals before the trial. The IRS could have blackmailed him with a fate far worse than disbarrment. The article has a small error, McAllister was to be disbarred this month not last month.
========
http://www.americanfreepress.net/htm...orney_278.html

Steele’s Attorney: Incompetent or Complicit?

By Pat Shannan

When Colorado attorney Robert T. McAllister surrendered his law license early last month, more red flags went up in the minds of Edgar Steele’s supporters regarding McAllister’s questionable court defense presented in the Steele case in Idaho only a month earlier.

On June 6 in Denver, McAllister waived his right to a hearing, presumably to avoid further exposure, embarrassment and potential civil or criminal litigation, and voluntarily accepted disbarment.

The court’s action arose from McAllister’s misuse of client funds on at least two recent occasions amounting to over $105,000 being transferred to his own bank accounts without those clients’ permission. This harsh action by the court evolved from a previous censure and discipline in 2004 for similar infractions that dated back nearly a decade. At that time the court ordered McAllister to pay back more than $160,000 and attend the Bar Association’s ethics school because the “respondent violated his duty of honesty to his clients .”

Now, many want to know if McAllister, harboring this longtime character flaw that the ethics school failed to remedy, might have also had “his palms crossed with silver” by federal prosecutors in the high-profile Steele case. In this modern era where behind-the-scenes corruption so easily trumps integrity, such an assumption does not require an outrageous imagination anymore.

Over the past year AFP has exposed little-known statutes that allow federal courts to present cash awards of $10,000 to $25,000 to prosecution witnesses—the amount paid being in direct proportion to how much that particular testimony contributed to a conviction.

Nothing is awarded in the event of an acquittal. So the question looms: If such highly unfair payoffs are available and are paid in undisclosed amounts to witnesses who help secure a conviction, just how much of a stretch does it take for even more to be pushed under the defense table to the chief counsel in order to ensure a prosecution victory?

The courtroom performance of Grant Cooper, Sirhan Sirhan’s chief attorney in 1970, reeked of such duplicity when he failed to recognize that the serial number presented by the ballistics expert identifying the murder weapon that killed Sen. Robert Kennedy was not the same as the number on Sirhan’s revolver. Two accounts of the RFK conspiracy are provided in Everything They Ever Me Told Was a Lie and New World Order Assassins.*

When examining McAllister’s deficiency in the Steele case, it begins with the indictment. Count one accuses Steele of “using interstate commerce facilities in the commission of murder for hire.”

The entire four-count indictment should have been defeated before trial because Congress changed the wording of 18 USC 1958 in 2004, and its jurisdictional reach now extends to the exclusive intrastate use of a facility of interstate commerce, including defendant Steele’s alleged use of a telephone in this case. Under the previous version of this statute, Steele could not have been charged federally because no calls were alleged to have been made across state lines.

Old July 23rd, 2011 #2009
procopius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
This is UNDISPUTED testimony that Steele cashed in the silver at area coin shops. The coin shop owners testified for the government and produced the receipts. Stop shooting your mouth off when you don't know what you are talking about . It just so happens that the government's version of the story is reasonably close to the truth. Steele went crazy and did essentially everything that he is accused of. The government merely licked its chops and went in for the kill.
I cannot know what is the truth of matter, but I will state my opinion more clearly, I think that your motive on this thread is disingenuous and I find your behavior suspicious.

If his wife does not denounce him (Steele), then why does Donald E. Pauly?

Old July 23rd, 2011 #2010
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Purpose

Quote:
I cannot know what is the truth of matter, but I will state my opinion more clearly, I think that your motive on this thread is disingenuous and I find your behavior suspicious.

It is my purpose to uncover the truth here, whereever it lies. That includes correcting fools who shoot their mouth off without doing their homework.

Old July 23rd, 2011 #2011
April

Quote:

Because Donald is looking at this situation from a distance with a cool analytical eye. He is honestly trying to do what he thinks is right for Ed and his family in the long run.

http://kalispellple.blogspot.com/

Old July 23rd, 2011 #2012
America First

http://www.vdare.com/roberts/110721_enemy.htm

The Death of Due Process

By Peter Brimelow, Forbes Magazine, 12.11.00
"THE LEFT IS RIGHT: AMERICA IS AN UNJUST SOCIETY." Startling words to come from Paul Craig Roberts, 61, an architect (as assistant secretary of the Treasury) of the Reagan tax-cut revolution and now a syndicated columnist and chairman of the Institute for Political Economy. But he's not talking about discrimination or the unequal distribution of wealth. The problem, he says, is this: "Americans are no longer secure in law - the justice system no longer seeks truth and prosecutors are untroubled by wrongful convictions."

Dressed to defend justice, Paul Craig Roberts says willy-nilly prosecutions are making the country unsafe.

Recently, with coauthor Lawrence M. Stratton, a lawyer, Roberts published The Tyranny of Good Intentions: How Prosecutors and Bureaucrats Are Trampling the Constitution in the Name of Justice (Forum, $25). In it he blames the Reagan and Bush administrations' wars on crime and drugs for institutionalizing many of the problems he sees developing. In particular he blames the near-sextupling of assistant U.S. attorneys in the early 1980s for a fatal dilution in prosecutorial standards. The prosecutions are not making the country safer for the law-abiding. They are making it more dangerous.

Historically, Roberts argues, Americans enjoyed the protection of what were termed "the Rights of Englishmen" by 18th-century jurist Sir William Blackstone, whose Commentaries on the Laws of England was a bestseller in the 13 colonies. The broadest of these was the right to due process. That meant punishment by dint of laws and evidence rather than, as has been the case in much of human history and is still the case in much of the world, by dint of a dictator's fiat. A related notion is that there should be no bills of attainder, legislation designed to criminalize a specific individual.

Other rights: to have the confidential assistance of an attorney; to confront adverse witnesses; to be protected from self-incrimination; to demand that the prosecution prove not just an evil deed but an evil intention (called mens rea); and to be protected from retroactive laws. Another English concept was that the government should not go after people by making arbitrary attacks on their property.

Most of these protections were enshrined in our Bill of Rights. And yet most have been subtly but steadily eroded in the U.S., Roberts maintains. "They can seize anyone, and any property, at any time," he says of today's law enforcement agencies. For example, civil cases are now often criminalized, through "novel theories" of the law invented by prosecutors to target specific defendants - very much like a bill of attainder. Plea bargains, traditionally frowned on by English courts because of possible coercion, now conclude 90% to 95% of federal criminal cases, increasing the prosecutors' incentive to pile on indictments - in effect, torturing the defendant - and, in the absence of a court test, reducing the incentive for careful, or even honest, police work. You get an idea of what is going on when you see a newspaper story about a crime (often a white-collar crime) in which there is a detail like this: "If convicted on all counts, so-and-so would be subject to a sentence of 120 years." It seems that every misdeed becomes, in the statute books, a panoply of offenses like money laundering and racketeering. By throwing a large statute book at a defendant, the prosecutor can blackmail the culprit (or an innocent person) into a plea bargain.

In the old days punishments were harsh, but they were not arbitrary. You could be hanged for stealing a sheep, but you would not also be charged with conspiracy to commit sheep stealing, willful evasion of taxes on stolen sheep and diminishing the civil rights of the sheep owner. Attacks on property? Asset forfeiture, aimed at drug dealers when radically extended by Congress in 1984 but now covering 140 other offenses, allows seizure on "probable cause" - i.e., at the discretion of police and prosecutors. Proceeds go to the seizing agency, creating a corrupting motive.

This erosion of Americans' historic protections has already caused some public scandal. The spectacle of innocents losing homes, boats and other property because tenants, customers and even passersby were using drugs caused House Judiciary Chairman Henry Hyde to introduce legislation this year attempting to rein in forfeiture. Roberts himself got interested when he began writing columns about the Wenatchee, Wash. child sex-abuse case, one of several curious Salem-witch-trial episodes in which numbers of adults have been convicted on the word of children seized and coaxed by investigators into testifying to imagined events.

But much of the erosion of historic protections is in the area of white-collar crime-involving hitherto respectable, if less than universally loved, corporations and businesspeople. Roberts here cites, see FORBES (Dec. 1, 1997) in calling attention to the extreme punishments meted out to people involved in essentially civil disputes with the government. What we have at work is an unholy alliance between business-hating liberals and crime-hating social conservatives. Roberts says that the Clinton Administration Justice Department has even introduced a sort of affirmative action to law enforcement, demanding quotas of white-collar prosecutions.

The results, as laid out by Roberts, are certainly disturbing. Savings and loan financier Charles H. Keating Jr. was convicted of the crime of employing fraudulent bond salesmen, even though there was no evidence he knew of their activities, and the crime was not on the books when he supposedly committed it. His conviction was overturned on constitutional grounds after he served 4 1/2 years in jail. Washington lawyer Clark Clifford, then in his 80s, was indicted by the federal government in New York for allegedly accepting bribes in his role as chairman of First American Bankshares. His personal assets were frozen and his credit card was rejected when he tried to pay the chauffeur who drove him to the airport on his way back to Washington, D.C. The case against Clifford was dropped when his partner was acquitted. Exxon Corp. faced cleanup costs and civil tort damages after the Exxon Valdez oil spill, but it was also indicted for intentionally killing migratory birds without a hunting license and dumping refuse without a permit. This "novel theory" allowed the Bush Administration Justice Department to bring criminal charges, which carry massively higher penalties. "Despite the absurdity of the charges," notes Roberts, "Exxon lacked the confidence in our crumbling justice system to go to trial." It settled for a $125 million fine.

The conservative establishment has greeted Robert's apostasy with a stricken silence. His book has not yet been reviewed in the Wall Street Journal or National Review magazine, despite his long connection with both.

Still, conservatives in the field do concede that Roberts has a point, while disputing other aspects of his analysis. "This is something that must eventually surface as an issue with conservatives," says Walter Olson, editor of Overlawyered.com, a legal-reform Web site. "He's right that criminal law, in certain narrow areas, has been made a vehicle for extortion," says Edwin R. Jagels, a famously aggressive district attorney in Kern County, Calif. But Jagels rejects the idea of widespread prosecutorial misconduct and sees no alternative to plea bargains, given crowded dockets. Justice Stephen J. Markman of the Michigan Supreme Court similarly concurs, but adds: "The ultimate responsibility lies with Congress and its penchant for overly broad criminal statutes."

Roberts, recently moved from D.C. to the Florida panhandle, is unyielding. "They may have dented crime," he says of his former allies, "but they've dented justice, too." With sweeping criminal laws the prosecutor can find some technical charge to hang on just about anybody.

Paul Craig Roberts is the author with Lawrence M. Stratton of The Tyranny of Good Intentions : How Prosecutors and Bureaucrats Are Trampling the Constitution in the Name of Justice.

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Old July 23rd, 2011 #2013
8Man
"moderate" radical

Quote:
.. He (Steele) fails to tell us why that he squandered the $120,000 on a now disbarred lawyer. The only new thing here is that he is talking about acting as his own attorney on retrial. This may be a mark of returning sanity.
Seems Pauly is being deliberately obtuse in order to further criticise Steele. At trial time, the lawyer was not disbarred, so how was Steele supposed to know he was going to be disbarred in the future? Steele was stuck in jail - he was severely limited in doing background research on prospective defense lawyers. I know, I've been there.

Old July 23rd, 2011 #2014
Kennewickman
Banned

Default Seeing is Disbelieving (revised) by Edgar J. Steele

(Mr. Steele has forwarded a revision to his first article written while in jail; this is it. We have word through Cyndi Steele that he plans to revise other of the first few submissions he had sent. So, if you notice a message title you've already seen, still... you may want to give it a read to see what his further thoughts are.)

Seeing is Disbelieving

(Revised July 21, 2011)

by Edgar J. Steele

June 18, 2011

There are things in life that defy belief. Seeing them often is enough to set one on a path toward seeing unbelievable things at every turn. Seeing is disbelieving? Hmm…
The Red Queen of Alice in Wonderland Fame remarked that she often believed in impossible things; as many as six of them, all just before lunch, too.

A great many more people now are willing to disbelieve in the inherent justice of the American Justice System. They watched a jury in Boise convict me of four Federal felonies.
Sigh. Where do I begin?
You Could Be Next

This story will take some time and require several installments. If you have yet to hear anything about it, you will not believe it. You may not believe it, anyway. I do, however. I am living it. All too easily, you could be next.
I was convicted of hatching a plot to kill my wife, for which I allegedly hired an oafish Idaho handyman as a hit man. Already, something may not sound quite right to you.

A Case in Search of a Motive

Why did I want Cyndi, my wife of 25 years dead? I never have quite heard a reason that makes sense. First, Cyndi was told by the FBI that the motive was life insurance, but then they learned that both of us cancelled our policies years ago. Then, the FBI told her that the motive was my jealousy over her (nonexistent) boyfriend. Cyndi quashed that by demanding that the FBI produce photos they said they had; of course, there were none. They had told her another of what was to become a truly incredible number of lies in their haste to put me away.

Finally, the government settled upon a case I was investigating as motive, because I had communicated with a great many young Ukrainian women (with Cyndi’s consent and even, assistance) to determine if the Russian Bride business really was a human trafficking scam. First, as part of a case I briefly handled, then simply because I found the subject fascinating and worthy of writing a book about.

Two more novel motives were presented at trial: (1) I was after our car “uninsured motorist” insurance, though I was a lawyer and would have known full well that death by pipe bomb is not “accidental,” so that no insurance ever could be paid. (2) Divorce from Cyndi would be too expensive. Yet, the prosecutor failed to tell the jury that, long before the trial, I had signed all my assets over to Cyndi. Why, if I wanted all that we own (not much actually) for myself enough to want her dead?

Cyndi was part of every aspect of my life, even my communications and research overseas to determine how the Russian Bride business really worked. The book I planned, exposing the fraud was to be entitled “Love and Other Four-Letter Words” (subtitled “The Invasion of Planet Earth by Teenage Russian Mail-Order Brides from Cyberspace”). Supposedly, I wanted Cyndi out of my way so that I could run away to be with one (of over a hundred) of my teenage Ukrainian “girlfriends.” Seriously, that apparently is just what the prosecutor sold the jury! Of course, they had those damned audio recordings, as well.

I call this a case in search of a motive because, you see, I happen to love Cyndi. I know – that just isn’t fashionable in this day of throw-away relationships, but it is true.
I often have written of how lucky I have been to have had her. About the terrific kids we have. About how my family life serves to steady my universe. All true, even now, as I write these words from a jail cell in Northern Idaho while awaiting sentencing and endeavoring, as best I can, to get a new trial.

My Love Story

Let me try, first, to tell you of my love for Cyndi. She is my mate, pal, helper, lover, buddy, partner, mother of our kids… my first and last wife… my best friend. The love of my life. She is so much better than I deserve. I could go on.

There is a reason for this paen to my blushing bride, of course. To see that the Emperor of my story has no clothes, you must first get, on a visceral level, as do my closest friends, just how ludicrous it would be for me to want my wife dead.

I recall the moment I first laid eyes on Cyndi and the spontaneous burst of surprise and pleasure that crossed her face just before she cast her eyes down and first smiled for me that impish little grin of hers that I love so much. In less than two minutes, I was swept away, though I did my manly best to seem unaffected. It was love at first sight and, 27 years later, my heart still leaps up every time I catch sight of her again.

I could, and should, go on like this for a long time, but please know that I still see Cyndi as my one and only soulmate. There is much, much more to this story, though, and I have to give you at least an overview in this first installment.

My Way

At my lawyers request, I have kept silent (though not silent enough) about my case. I have made no public statements until today and have yet to speak with anybody from any media outlet. I bit my tongue during my recent trial and, against my better judgment, agreed not to take the stand to testify in my own behalf. Fat lot of good all that has done me!

No more. I did it my lawyers’ way and now, at age 66, I face a mandatory minimum sentence of 30 years, with 70 years a very real possibility. Obviously, any sentence over 10 years is superfluous to my life expectancy, especially in view of the medical problems I have seen in recent years (yet another lengthy, though relevant, tale that I call “It Only Hurts When I Breathe,” yet another story for another day).

Now we are going to do it my way, which likely will involve a good deal of sound and fury.

All My Trials

First up: Motion for a New Trial, which Federal Judge Winmill certainly will reject in summary fashion. I will have to rely on an appeal to get that new trial. It should be a laydown appeal, though, because this judge repeatedly committed reversible error (more than one story for other days).
We wrecked a sizable legal defense fund (the thanks for which would take more future stories than you would want to read) during the first trial, so I very possibly will have to represent myself at retrial. Spare me the jokes – all lawyers are fools (else we wouldn’t even be lawyers, of course).
Lessee now, where were we? Oh, yes. What really happened? Here’s the executive summary:

The Idahun Hit Man

Larry the Idahun handyman/builder/junk hauler whose cousin’s name must be Daryl, (though I do not yet know if Daryl has one or more brothers also named Daryl), worked off and on for us for years. Larry knew we had hidey-holes here and there on the property, because he built some of them for us. Larry stumbled across one of three of our silver stashes in an outbuilding and then he searched and found two others. All told, Larry stole $45,000 in silver bullion from us at the then price of $18 per ounce (twice that amount today).
Knowing I/we would discover the theft, Larry apparently decided that I/we had to go, so he set out to kill me/us with car pipe bombs. Like Wily Coyote, Larry must shop at Acme, because neither of the two bombs that he claimed to have placed on the two cars I drive (one of which Cyndi drove about half the time) went off.

Larry says he removed the bomb attached to one car and then believed the other “fell off” when his cousin Daryl failed to see it after being told to look.
There is an alternate theory explaining the car pipe bomb as having been emplaced by either Fairfax, the FBI or perhaps, the ADL after I was arrested, but the foregoing seems the most likely scenario. At first, even the FBI suspected my wife of placing the bomb, believe it or not.

It is undisputed that Larry sold silver to three different dealers on three different occasions (remember, he stole three of our hidden stashes) – he produced receipts for those sales (totaling just a few thousand dollars) during his testimony at my trial. Larry claimed I gave the silver to him as part of my $10,000 advance payment to him for killing my precious Cyndi. Larry did finally admit on the witness stand that I hadn’t given him the silver. He took it from one of the three hidey-holes, he said.

Making a Federal Case Out of It

Why did Larry then go to the FBI and fess up to “his” part in this sordid affair? In exchange for immunity, of course, as well as the silver he had stolen from us. The feds always allow their snithes to keep whatever they are able to carry away from the scene of their crimes. He still had to get me out of the way before I discovered his theft. I was beginning to mend from the four surgeries I had had in six months and was starting to get out of the house.

Cyndi later was to be awarded only $900 in restitution from Fairfax (not yet paid) – for the over $100,000 (at today’s market value) he stole from us. Pretty good incentive for him to lie for the government on the witness stand, eh?

Larry and I had been talking a lot during those six months, because we paid him to help us out with many things, including feeding our horses twice a day whenever Cyndi was out of town, tending to her very ill mother who lives alone. I explained my difficulties with the ADL, the Russian Mafia, the FBI and others. All he needed to do was make one phone call in order to be conscripted into helping get me out of the way, which is just what he wanted.

Just a Coincidence

The ADL’s Internet site hit piece on me was quoted at length in the very first court filing by the government – coincidence? Probably just another coincidence that document subsequently was removed from the court’s files and docket. Else, we might be entitled to think of my case in terms of a conspiracy. Of course, nobody pays any attention to us conspiracy “nuts.” The FBI is alleged by us conspiracy theorists to be in bed with, if not controlled by, the ADL. Yet still more coincidence? Why did Larry go to the FBI rather than the local Sheriff or state authorities, like most of us would? Yet still more coincidence?

Larry said that he travelled nine hours to Oregon to ensure the bomb fell off the car that Cyndi then was driving, but he couldn’t be bothered to take the time to look for himself. Really? Of course, it is just coincidence that this interstate trip is the only thing that gave jurisdiction to the FBI… isn’t it? Seriously now, do you still believe in coincidence? I don’t.

Ok, you may be saying – What’s the big deal? My word against the Idahun’s, so I should be exonerated without a fight. That would be true if not for those pesky audio recordings that Larry and the FBI claim memorialize my hiring Larry the Idahun hit man. But let’s save that story for the next installment in this epic affair: “Sex, Lies and Audiotape.”

There is so much more to come: Russian Mafia intrigue, teenage beauty queens, official (and unofficial) corruption, mail-order brides, Hannibal Edgar, the Tao of Ed, private jets, Tahiti…..and more, believe it or not. Remember, seeing is disbelieving.

With a little help from my friends and my lovely Cyndi, who resolutely has stood by me throughout this ordeal, I will get this and future installments out to my list and posted on my website , as well as others. Bear with us, please.
I finally was seeing some of the mail sent to me in recent months. However, I once again am being moved and, at this moment, no one knows where. So please visit www.free-edgar-steele.com for updates on where to send mail.

-ed

Next: Tao of Ed
Copyright ©2011, Edgar J. Steele
Forward as you wish. Permission is granted to circulate this article and its related audio file among private individuals and groups, post on all Internet sites and publish in full in all not-for-profit publications. Contact author for all other rights, which are reserved.

Old July 23rd, 2011 #2015
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Third Post of Steel Letter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennewickman View Post
Third Post of Steele Letter
JC posted the Steele Letter for the second time right after my posting it for the first time. This explains much of his criticism of me. He is simply not reading the threads and has no idea of what is going on. Perhaps he will be kind enough to delete his duplicate post.

Kennewichman has a bit more of an excuse. There are several intervening posts but it wouldn't have hurt a bit for him to go back a page and see that it was already posted. This hurts the thread when members have to wade thru long pages of duplicate posts. Perhaps he will also delete his triplicate post.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; July 23rd, 2011 at 12:48 PM. Reason: typo

Old July 23rd, 2011 #2016
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Standing by Her Man

Quote:
I cannot know what is the truth of matter, but I will state my opinion more clearly,, I think that your motive on this thread is disingenuous and I find your behavior suspicious.

It's very simple. She supports her man and can't believe her own eyes. Just because she has been married to him for 26 years means nothing. He was born again after his surgery and she hasn't been able to see this yet. On the other hand, you have to admire her for standing by her man. She needs to really help him now and get him the care that he needs. This can be done only by reversing the verdict due to his medically induced insanity.

I do not denounce Steele, I am trying to save his life from the actions of the fools around him.

Old July 23rd, 2011 #2017
John Liberty

Quote:
Because Donald is looking at this situation from a distance with a cool analytical eye. He is honestly trying to do what he thinks is right for Ed and his family in the long run. by April
I appreciate your contributions to the cause, but beg to differ here,
Let me correct that, "Donald is looking at this situation from a distance with a cool "pro-ADL" analytical eye."

Looks can be deceiving, (always look at the writers agenda)

Ed was very precise in naming the enemy, that is why he was locked up. Behind every tree, (even at VNN, Look for people calling Ed crazy, that will be a definite give away).

Quote:
Behind every tree, They are everywhere in the media, particularly Hollywood. Talking heads, movie stars and the like. Curly hair, hook nose and names that rhyme. Pay attention and you will be amazed. Jews seem to comprise about 50% of America's population, based upon those in visible positions. Looks can be deceiving, .................. As if the provisions of Patriot Acts I and II, whereby Americans can be jailed without hearings, stripped of their citizenship and deported for "further processing," aren't enough, recently, Israeli hit squads were given the go ahead to roam the entire world, including America, all the better to protect Israel's interests.
Yes, there are an abundance of reasons to be offended by Israelis, Zionists and, even, the Jews who provide cover for their brethren. Most people deny the existence of most of those reasons, and ignore the rest, until they suffer their own "trigger event."

Every time I talk about Zionists, or Jews, or Israel, I come under an incredible assault on my web site and my email servers, some from Lebanon, where Israel maintains internet servers, and even more from American Jews. False claims to my ISPs, in an attempt to get me shut up. Viruses...you wouldn't believe how many. And hate speech! You haven't seen hate speech until you have seen what righteously indignant Jews can deliver. If you could just see what will be happening on my computer in the coming week, that alone likely would make you a believer.

But, it is important that these things be said. Out loud, not in whispers. People have to wake up. It is almost too late. You see, they are on the verge of adapting the Hate Crime laws to outlaw such discussions altogether.

Finally, I simply cannot let you go without adding my own little twist on the age-old Jewish wail about anti-Semitism being a disease: Yes, I agree that anti-Semitism is a disease. You catch it from Jews.
http://www.conspiracypenpal.com/columns/antisemite2.htm
We are all terrorists now,

Quote:
It no longer matters, so I might as well 'fess up: I fly an American flag in my front yard. I believe in the Constitution. I have voted straight Constitution Party since it dropped its "Taxpayer Party" name. I am strongly opposed to gun legislation of every stripe. I oppose illegal immigration and want all of them thrown back into Mexico, anchor babies and all. I strongly oppose the NAU, NWO, NAFTA, WTO and GATT.

I believe in the US Constitution and have repeatedly taken oaths (military and bar admission) to defend it from enemies, both foreign and domestic.

In Missouri I am a terrorist. According to the feds, until they denounce MIAC and cut off its funding, I am a terrorist. If you are reading or listening to these words, almost certainly you are a terrorist, too.

They make it harder and harder every day to keep from thinking in terms of the government as our enemy, don't they?

You want to see real terrorists? How about those who willingly plunder the future of our children and their children for their own financial gain? What about a government that invades small countries on a lie and kills millions of their citizens? What about a government that tortures even its own citizens? What about a government that takes your retirement funds and gives them to illegal aliens? What about a government that encourages your employer to send your job overseas? These are the very definitions of terrorism, folks. I call the perpetrators of all these things terrorists. Terrorists who cause many of us now to lie awake nights, sweating how we are going to take care of our families or make do in our old age.

We're All Terrorists Now, (Ed Steele)
http://www.nickelrant.com/rants/090325rant.htm

Old July 24th, 2011 #2018
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Crazy John Liberty

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Liberty View Post
Ed was very precise in naming the enemy, that is why he was locked up. Behind every tree, (even at VNN, Look for people calling Ed crazy, that will be a definite give away).
Steele was hardly the only one to name the Jew. He was virtually unknown outside of the VNN crowd and hadn't written anything in months. Duke, Linder and many others including me have named the Jew. Why was Steele supposedly targeted when nobody else has been targetted for years?

Fools like you make the ADL's cash register ring. Your kind supports White Nationalist murderers and bank robbers. We have to police our own. The evidence here is OVERWHELMING that Steele went crazy from his aorta surgery. His past efforts in White Nationalism are totally irrelevant when it comes to medical realities.

If this was a Jew arrested for trying to have his wife killed, I would support the Jew in the same way that I support Steele. The ADL would not be stupid enough to try to convince a jury that their Jew was framed. Perhaps you are a sock puppet for the ADL trying to dig Steele deeper into a hole .

No one should be punished who is incapable of understanding the act that they committed or the punishment. I am trying to get him out and get him the treatment that he needs. He has got to stop writing steamy love letters from jail to Tatanya. He also should be a lot more careful where he sells his silver and not sell it at $18.

Lastly, he must stop wasting his time sending 14,000 emails to his Ukrainian girlfriends and give up on his worthless bride scam book. A better book would be:"How I Went Crazy from Aneurysm Surgery". That one would sell.

Old July 24th, 2011 #2019
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Lawyer Discipline Record

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8Man View Post
Seems Pauly is being deliberately obtuse in order to further criticise Steele. At trial time, the lawyer was not disbarred, so how was Steele supposed to know he was going to be disbarred in the future? Steele was stuck in jail - he was severely limited in doing background research on prospective defense lawyers. I know, I've been there.
Cyndi or anyone in the Steele camp could have gotten McAlister's record on line in five minutes just like I did. In 2004 he cheated a female client and she had to sue him to get her money back. This cost him a letter of reprimand and he had to attend ethics classes. He didn't even have a license to practice in Idaho. The disbarrment had started in February even before he took over in the case. This does not include his getting into trouble on failed real estate deals.

Steele was at fault for not taking over as his own attorney instead of squandering $120,000 of his supporters money on a worthless lawyer. He should have fired him in the middle of the trial. When his supposed audio expert was on vacation in Bora Bora the trial was turned into a laughing stock. Steele then brags about the latter spending $48,000 on this vacation. He has admitted that he should have testified at his trial. All of this is further proof to me that Steele had gone crazy.

Old July 25th, 2011 #2020
8Man
"moderate" radical

Quote:
Cyndi or anyone in the Steele camp could have gotten McAlister's record on line in five minutes just like I did.

I only noticed People v. McAlister. Is there more?

In 2004 he cheated a female client and she had to sue him to get her money back. This cost him a letter of reprimand and he had to attend ethics classes. He didn't even have a license to practice in Idaho.

How do you make that conclusion? Doesn't the court require or check that counsel is licensed to practise in their court? If McAlister presented himself as being licensed to practise in Idaho and in fact he wasn't wouldn't Steele have grounds for an 'Ineffective assistance of counsel' case?

The disbarrment had started in February even before he took over in the case. This does not include his getting into trouble on failed real estate deals.

Steele was at fault for not taking over as his own attorney instead of squandering $120,000 of his supporters money on a worthless lawyer. He should have fired him in the middle of the trial.

Steele really did need a lawyer to handle a lot of the 'outside' prep work involved in taking his case to trial, but I suppose he could have been a more active participant in his trial. I think he now realizes taking the stand wouldn't have been fatal to his case despite having to handle awkward and aggressive questions by the prosecution.

When his supposed audio expert was on vacation in Bora Bora the trial was turned into a laughing stock. Steele then brags about the latter spending $48,000 on this vacation. He has admitted that he should have testified at his trial. All of this is further proof to me that Steele had gone crazy.

No, it's not proof he's crazy - he's realizing he made tactical errors and will be doing it different if he's granted a re-trial.
I see his case mentioned at:
Op-Ed: Michael Stone, Edgar Steele, and other 'unsavouries'

Tags
edgar steele

Thread