Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > Loxist Culture > TV & Advertising
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

View Poll Results: Will pledge to deJew your life by getting rid of TV?
Yes I will unsubscribe cable/statellite altogether and not watch TV at all. 45 40.54%
Yes, by going to the minimum or getting rid of cable/satellite, and avoiding TV watching as much as possible. 42 37.84%
No, but I will think about it. I have reasons why not. (please describe) 18 16.22%
No, I am already enslaved to the One-Eyed-Jew "TV" and now my brain is mush. 6 5.41%
Voters: 111. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Display Modes Share
Old August 5th, 2005 #21
Jenab
Senior Goatly One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgie
Indeed. It is very odd but I start to get sick when I turn on the television. Not only that but I literally start feeling sort of ...stupid. I know that sounds odd but once you become aware of whats really going on, the brainwashing and hypnoticism of television becomes quite obvious. Atleast that is how I react to it.
I know what you mean. I feel uneasy when someone approaches a TV to turn it on. And a few seconds after the screen lights up, my mind begins to go numb, and I can't seem to concentrate. I think that people who watch TV often don't recognize what it's doing to them because they're never free of its influence long enough to gain perspective on it.

I haven't had a TV in my house since 1998. The last time I watched a TV for more than a couple of minutes was with Dr. Pierce and Sevdi, at their home, after we'd had dinner. Dr. Pierce watched the news to get ideas for his next ADV broadcast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 999
The jews don't want anyone to get the jewdrug for free. This conviction is strange. If a jew holds a letter in front of me and I read it, the jew shouldn't be legally able to sue me for "stealing" the letter. If those TV companies don't want others to look at their programs, they shouldn't broadcast their signals to those other people's places.
That's an instance of a capitalist sort of corruption of law by which the rights of rich people are favored above the rights of the poor. A man in Florida once wrapped wire coils around his house and ran small appliances off the electric current induced from EM fields by nearby powerlines. When the utility company prosecuted him in court, the only arguments that the judge seemed to hear were those of the utility company. The homeowner's argument that the utility company trespassed on his property, and perhaps harmed him and his family, with their radiations was ignored or denied.

It's not as if the man's argument didn't make sense. After all, if the gas company without my consent uses my goat pasture as a dumping ground for mostly empty propane tanks, and I come along and siphon off a tiny bit of remaining usable gas, then which of us has harmed the other's rights more? Me, for taking the gas, or the utility company, for lessening the value of my property and maybe endangering my goats?

The man was able allowed to speak at his trial, but he was not able to make the judge behave as though he had said anything important. That's how it goes. The rich get what they want, and the poor must scamper out of the way or else go to prison. The recent Supreme Court ruling, that a rich land developer can go to the government and force you to sell your land at a loss so that he can put more expensive buildings upon it, is only the most recent outrage in a very long trend of outrages.

Jerry Abbott

Last edited by Jenab; August 5th, 2005 at 04:50 AM.

Old August 15th, 2005 #22
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenab
I know what you mean. I feel uneasy when someone approaches a TV to turn it on. And a few seconds after the screen lights up, my mind begins to go numb, and I can't seem to concentrate. I think that people who watch TV often don't recognize what it's doing to them because they're never free of its influence long enough to gain perspective on it.

I haven't had a TV in my house since 1998. .............

Jerry Abbott

I am not suprised that a person as well educated and enterprising as yourself would be free from the laziness and corruption influence of the televitz!

Old August 15th, 2005 #23
Malleus
Let them eat globaloney...

I dropped the electronic joo about 10 years ago, and it's one of the few things I cannot stand. I have no regrets about this decision, and the constant mind-frying by the other TV-addicts in the house only served to reinforce my decision. The only show I cared for MST3K, as it is very intelligent humor.

Since then, it's been TV-free with my main entertainment coming from books and internet reading. The occasional console game will grace the otherwise blank screen, but mostly it sits there and gathers dust.

Rising again soon...

Old August 15th, 2005 #24
Sean Martin

If you can’t stand to do without watching the televitz there are more than enough videos to keep you occupied at www.solargeneral.com.

Old August 18th, 2005 #25
Irritant

I stopped watching talmudvision, oh, circa 1979-80, thereabouts. What took you assholes so long?
Oh, many of you weren't even ideas back then? That's what I thought. (Possible uncalled-for commentary, sorry)

Oh, of course I've caught a little here and there since then - it's unavoidable - usually at relatives' homes and usually the newsy stuff, like the Challenger explosion in '86 and so forth.

Nowadays, I catch it a little more often when I visit a relative's home. I point out to her the day-and-night difference between what is shown on TV and the info I get on the 'net, which is my exclusive link to the world. She's got 50 channels (basic cable) and there's almost nothing ever on.

Dammit though, I missed the World Cup qualifier today (hey, I did say ALMOST nothing's ever on). Oh yeah, that's another thing I've watched over the years on TV, the World Cup. For those unaware, it's only every four years, lol. That reminds me, I'll have to visit the FIFA site for today's scores. ( http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/06/en/t/group/index.html )
:cheers:

( Just checked and the US won their home game against Trinidad & Tobago, but only 1:0, ughh. Still, it's a win and another important 3 points. I do wish those islanders would make up their minds whether they want to be Trinidaddies or Tobbogans. )

(As a further aside, our favorite near-eastern team, which of course is forced to qualify in the European group #4 because if they played among their fellow near-easterners, they wouldn't survive various snipers-in-the-stadiums, is doing surprisingly well. I understand they scored in a recent game on a header, when the defending goalkeeper was momentarily confused and tried to catch the loosened yarmulke instead of the ball. Noseshadows are also said to have a confusing effect in nightgames played under floodlights.
Let's hope they don't qualify to go to the finals in Germany next year, if for no other reason than it will cost millions more to secure them against said stadium well-wishers).

Old August 19th, 2005 #26
Proud White Guy
Hates Jews,and Non-Whites

I watch the news, but I'm already armed with the fact, that I know its all bullshit. I watch, and I peel, through a few layers of the veneer, and bullshit, and eventually, you will find the truth.

Itz not what they tell you at face value.

I find it very interesting, as to the lengths, they go through to deceive the masses.

I can't stand the prime time programming, so I usually wind up watching the History Channel, or Discovery Channel.

Just for the hell of it, I took a six hour videotape, and just recorded it. I fast forwarded through all the bullshit commercials, and I watched 4 hours of interesting history.

In short, that was a 6 hour tape that took 4 hours to go through. 1/3 of the tape was commercials!!!

I am sure itz worse on regular network TV.

I do get pissed off at all the commercials, that do their best to make the White Man look like a fool, there sure are a lot of those.

I do sometimes take notes, and email the companies, telling them how racist that is, but I get very little feedback.

I think you people should watch more TV, so you know what your enemy is up to, forewarned is forearmed.

God Bless Elon Musk, Donald Trump, and America, and God Damn the anti-white, anti-christian, and anti-American jewish controlled media.

Old August 20th, 2005 #27
Irritant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proud White Guy
I watch, and I peel, through a few layers of the veneer, and bullshit, and eventually, you will find the truth.
Sometimes there are some kernels of truth, but certainly not always.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proud White Guy
I can't stand the prime time programming, so I usually wind up watching the History Channel,
I think you have to do more peeling and pruning on the Hebrew History Channel than many others. A couple of weeks ago they had a "marathon" entitled 'Hitler's Women'. He must've had lots of women, since it went on all day.

I've noticed a tactic that is often used with shows related to WW2, is that whenever a narrator quotes Third Reich politicians, translated into English, they always use a guy with a heavy German accent, to make it sound as Nazi-like as possible. The narrated scenes are then interspersed with short clips of interviews with surviving German eyewitnesses, most of whom naturally have an accent (although rarely as heavy as the deliberate narration), which of course makes the whole thing seem genuine. Germans are almost always depicted in this manner, to the exclusion of any other people.
It's almost comical to watch, once you realize what's being done.

Old August 20th, 2005 #28
Ghetto-Blaster
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitler Goddess
Court TV, but that is mostly about all I watch.
I hate that slugface Nancy Grace.

That bitch is one of the reasons I rarely watch television.

I must admit that I have been enjoying the Gaza Follies as of late, but not when I remember that that it's worse than Pay-Per-View,

It's Pay-Per-Jew!

2.2 billion fucking dollars! I posted pics from the withdrawal in the repulsive jew thread,

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=259020#post259020

They are must-sees.

Old August 20th, 2005 #29
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

Quote:
I hate that slugface Nancy Grace.

That bitch is one of the reasons I rarely watch television.
She is a bit annoying and very self-righteous. She reminds me of someone who would greatly enjoy being the person who administers the lethal injection,etc. :box: LOL. A female, and rougher version of John Walsh.

FKA, Hitler Goddess, Starr

Old August 20th, 2005 #30
Ghetto-Blaster
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitler Goddess
LOL. A female, and rougher version of John Walsh.
Agreed.

They both made sacrifices to get into the biz... literally.

I feel bad for Walsh about his kid and I think he's a good guy.

I would not underestimate Grace though, she is a psycho.

She is always convinced that every Defendant is guilty.

Old August 25th, 2005 #31
prozak

My parents owned a TV; various girlfriends have owned TVs (and, to be fair, watched them very little) but I refuse to have one in my living space. It's so nice and quiet this way.

If you need "entertainment," buy a guitar. About $300 for guitar and practice amp will keep you busy well into the next century. Or you could learn to program your computer. Read the great books of Europe and America. Get yourself in fighting shape, take up a martial art. Even go out on dates with a thousand women. See all that you give up while watching the digital Jew?

Old August 26th, 2005 #32
T.Garrett
Banned

Thumbs down when my mitsu-bitchy broke, I didnt buy another one

I myself became 'enlightened' to the real 'product' the electric jew was selling over 20 years ago ...the powerful propaganda it delivers subtly bypassing the critical thinking processes manipulating the eggshell minds of the indifferent and ignorant amongst us in the form of "news and entertainment" ...it is the zionist state's premier instrument of power over popular opinion, they couldnt manage mass democracy without it.

Old September 1st, 2005 #33
Dan Allan

I've been away at university now for almost a month, and have not watched one iota of televitz. And you know what?

I don't miss it at all. I didn't plan on this, but I have not looked back. I am just as happy as I was before.

Old September 1st, 2005 #34
Adamic Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irritant
I stopped watching talmudvision, oh, circa 1979-80, thereabouts. What took you assholes so long?
Congratulations, me too!

-AE

Old September 2nd, 2005 #35
Kind Lampshade Maker
The paranormal silent type

Cable TV is included in the rent. The public stations are the ones most active in distorting truth.
I'm immune to brain washing, as it is. Lemmings are succeptable.
One can view certain programs selectively and use the information for follow-ups to present here

Old September 2nd, 2005 #36
LUX
Genetically Wealthy

My TV quit working during the night George Bush senior came on to announce the 1st Gulf War.

I didn't get another TV until Christmas 2 years ago when a glorious 13" TV/VCR combo was a gift from decent lemming Catholic inlaws a little concerned about her daughter's detachment fromt world events.

We rent movies whenever someone on VNN raves about some important aspect of this or that kike produced flick and are usually asleep before it finishes.

Hey, do yall realize that when you sign a cable agreement for new installation that you actually deed a right-of-way in your real estate away to the cable kike?

Not that your property tax will be diminished fractionally, but still, legally a cable company representative is not trespassing if he stands on the right-of-way as he takes aim at your family, be it with White-hating programming or an Israeli made assault weapon.

Old September 3rd, 2005 #37
REICHMANN88
Angry White male

Default Goodbye and good riddance!

we havent watched TV for many years- Since maybe 2000. I didnt watch much before then. TV is the bane of White society in America. It isn't about information or entertainment. It is strictly an indoctrination tool used against the masses. I cannot beleive how many ppl watch it.

Old September 4th, 2005 #38
Pixi
resident psycho

As much as I hate to say it, I've really been missing my TV this last week..... I've been missing all the Katrina footage!

Thank god there's some clips of it on the net.

Old September 6th, 2005 #39
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

I'll be celebrating my jewtube-free first year anniversary Oct. 5. I wanted to kill my tv for years, but was afraid I wouldn't be able to live w/o it. Let me tell you, folks, tv withdrawal is a helluva lot easier than you think. We've got the internet now, who the fuck needs televitz?!?

Old September 11th, 2005 #40
Bardamu
Banned

Abandoned televitz years ago and never missed it, but then I'm a bookworm.

Thread