Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 15th, 2015 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default #1 Women Thread (Including Good Sites for Women & Girls to Read)

[This will be sticky. In fact, I will rename this subforum Women. Put anything in this thread women/girls should read. It doesn't have to be perfect on race, but it has to have something of value that they can't get in the mainstream. Something pointing them the right way in personal/family behavior and situations. I'll start with a blog I came across from the neoreactionaries.]

Quote:
The Lost Art of Self-Preservation (for Women)
If you were born female in the mid-1960's or later, you were probably fed all sorts of erroneous information about how life works, what women deserve, what men want, and what the future will be like. Here's some actually useful advice to help you survive in this increasingly chaotic post-Sexual Revolution world.
http://grerp.blogspot.com/

Old March 20th, 2015 #2
Alex Linder
Administrator

Good example of a graphic showing FACTS YOU WON'T LEARN IN PUBLIC SCHOOL OR SEE ON TV OR HEAR ABOUT THROUGH ANY OFFICIAL CHANNEL BUT ARE OH SO REAL

Old March 31st, 2015 #3
Breanna
Eternal Glory

Is there anything in existence that you know of (either written literature or any internet resource) that combines aspects of pro-white ideology with content for women who are traditionalist, pro-motherhood, and anti-feminist? And most especially something that is from a woman's perspective and is aimed towards women? Usually I find I am picking and choosing from different things. For example one thing might be pro-white but have feminist sympathies, or is pro-white and anti-feminist but is meant for men (like VNN), another may be for traditionalist women but is Christian and thus non-racial, etc.

Old April 4th, 2015 #4
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breanna View Post
Is there anything in existence that you know of (either written literature or any internet resource) that combines aspects of pro-white ideology with content for women who are traditionalist, pro-motherhood, and anti-feminist? And most especially something that is from a woman's perspective and is aimed towards women? Usually I find I am picking and choosing from different things. For example one thing might be pro-white but have feminist sympathies, or is pro-white and anti-feminist but is meant for men (like VNN), another may be for traditionalist women but is Christian and thus non-racial, etc.
There really isn't. But I just saw this today, maybe it has something.

http://frauenschaft.com/

Yeah, right now, good stuff for girls and women has to be cobbled. It's similar to homeschooling. Pick up bits here and there and combine them. I know there is one speech Goebbels made to a women's meeting, that has stuff. I'll copy that in here. Then there are the exemplary lives of individual women who stood against the System, as the mothers who tried to keep us out of WWII and were jailed for sedition. But to the extent there is solid personal advice or alt-ways of looking at things, they are mostly christian religious.

Last edited by Alex Linder; April 4th, 2015 at 11:49 AM.

Old April 4th, 2015 #5
Linda Housman

Thanks for the shoutout to my blog. I started it just a week ago after developments at the Daily Stormer made it no longer possible to write for them. Definitely planning to update it at least a few times a week.

Old April 4th, 2015 #6
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda Housman View Post
Thanks for the shoutout to my blog. I started it just a week ago after developments at the Daily Stormer made it no longer possible to write for them. Definitely planning to update it at least a few times a week.
ok good, i just noticed your tweet, had never seen your site before.

what we need is stuff that offers sound personal advice, and links personal life into the racial cause, without being christian, would be my preference. but better christian than nothing, if the info is good.

i will be posting examples of politically active women

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mothers%27_Movement

and also good women sites i come across, or sites that feature material about women or more interesting to them

Thread