Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 8th, 2015 #41
Ray Allan

Those are some beautiful women in the video, Theodore. It would almost be a crime to take them to the Kwa and expose them to all the crazy shit here.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old October 8th, 2015 #42
Alyss
vnn member

Because feminism can't beat mother nature and natural instincts of attraction for dominate males.

Old October 8th, 2015 #43
albert999
Banned

I found the same thing going on with men, you find them a nice woman with a sweet pleasing personality , that are also good cooks, and the men find them boring.

MY brother had a sweet girlfriend that loved him, took the time to teach me arts and crafts, my parents loved her, he dumped her and married some wild harlot in a silver bikini, she wore it to match his new silver corvette to meet my parents for the first time.

They were very unhappy...

Old October 8th, 2015 #44
JeffreyWaffenSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by albert999 View Post
I found the same thing going on with men, you find them a nice woman with a sweet pleasing personality , that are also good cooks, and the men find them boring.

MY brother had a sweet girlfriend that loved him, took the time to teach me arts and crafts, my parents loved her, he dumped her and married some wild harlot in a silver bikini, she wore it to match his new silver corvette to meet my parents for the first time.

They were very unhappy...
I wouldn't be bored. I mean if they're decent looking I don't care if they're boring as long as they're not liberal.

I'd hit it!

Old October 8th, 2015 #45
albert999
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffreyWaffenSS View Post
I wouldn't be bored. I mean if they're decent looking I don't care if they're boring as long as they're not liberal.

I'd hit it!
Well Jeffrey, these kind of women aren't interested in hit and run, they want a marriage , a family, the white picket fence with the dog.

Are you up for that? Something tells me you are just out to score and not ready for responsibility.

Old October 8th, 2015 #46
JeffreyWaffenSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by albert999 View Post
Well Jeffrey, these kind of women aren't interested in hit and run, they want a marriage , a family, the white picket fence with the dog.

Are you up for that? Something tells me you are just out to score and not ready for responsibility.
You make me sound like bad santa. Did you ever see that movie? He bangs just about anything. Funny movie.

Old October 8th, 2015 #47
Carl T

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergiu Sergante View Post
The worst thing you can be is "a nice guy," women like jerks that treat them like crap. Being nice to them puts you in the unwanted "friend" category with the end resulting in you not getting any.
I disagree with you of not being the nice guy
You look at the overall package

Old October 8th, 2015 #48
Carl T

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyss View Post
Because feminism can't beat mother nature and natural instincts of attraction for dominate males.
Mother nature or not, not everyone wants this
Too much of this Red Pill notion.

Old October 8th, 2015 #49
varg

Quote:

You make me sound like bad santa. Did you ever see that movie? He bangs just about anything. Funny movie.
How many times are you going to talk about "banging" on a public forum you autistic virgin?

Old October 8th, 2015 #50
JeffreyWaffenSS

A lot different in the Deutsches Reich. Look how much different girls looked back then and acted compared to today.

Old October 13th, 2015 #51
Ramsay Bolton
Banned

Nice guy is just a euphemism for pussy.

Old March 30th, 2016 #52
Josie_in_SF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swede View Post
"The only thing modern women have to offer men today is sex. So instead of being loving housewives who cook and raise children, they are reduced to being sexual objects only -- and they are so messed up emotionally and intellectually that they often spend most of the money they make on their jobs on plastic surgery, cosmetics and tons of clothes they think will make them look good, in a desperate attempt to stay or become more attractive. Well, they have no other qualities attractive to men, so what else can we expect?"

This is so damn true. Every girl I have met have been like this. HUGE wardrobe, spending tons of money on make up and can't cook for shit. And worst of all, they are really cold creatures. Like Gollum in Lord of the Ring...

I guess this is the jewish dream coming true. With the sexualliberation people are not going to have sex to have children. Less white children are born = good for jews.
Where in society do you inhabit? Skid row?

Old April 8th, 2016 #53
JeffreyWaffenSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josie_in_SF View Post
Where in society do you inhabit? Skid row?
What the poster described is true. I even hear it at work. This one hot chick who's like 17 was complaining she had no money because she's been spending it on clothes and her mom had to give her $20.

I like firearms but I don't drain my whole bank account buying 10 guns at once and I certainly have no need to buy a lot of clothes. My clothes last.

What the fuck is up with shoes and girls? Why do they need 50 pairs? I have maybe a dozen pair at the most.

Old April 9th, 2016 #54
Alyss
vnn member

On the left liberal radio the other day, they were talking about wether the guy making the first move is out of date, and that women should make the first move if they see a guy they like. The female radio hosts and one male host were firm believers of women should make the first move if needed. It was soooooo left liberal shit dribble. They ask listeners to ring up and tell what they're opinion was on this subject. First couple of men and women agreed but two last women were against it. (Like I am)

Well that's fucked up for the men isn't it? You see a woman you like, deciding that she should make the first move on you first, than another man comes in and makes a move on her. Well I know, the man who made the move in her will be taking the woman home. Women love men making the first move on them, not the other way around.

So good luck in getting laid for the men who follow the radios suggestion, you won't be getting any!!!!

We all know a woman can get laid at any time, with about anyone they desire.... So any man waiting for the woman to make the first move is an idiot.... And so are the radio hosts too.

Fucking modern, feminism BS that I heard on the radio the other day. Men and women are different. Men are the courters and should and will always remain that way. And yes, I'll admit, men have it tough in that sense, but that what's makes men MEN.

Old April 9th, 2016 #55
John Adams
Banned

Quote:
On the left liberal radio the other day, they were talking about wether the guy making the first move is out of date, and that women should make the first move if they see a guy they like. The female radio hosts and one male host were firm believers of women should make the first move if needed. It was soooooo left liberal shit dribble. They ask listeners to ring up and tell what they're opinion was on this subject. First couple of men and women agreed but two last women were against it. (Like I am)

Well that's fucked up for the men isn't it? You see a woman you like, deciding that she should make the first move on you first, than another man comes in and makes a move on her. Well I know, the man who made the move in her will be taking the woman home. Women love men making the first move on them, not the other way around.

So good luck in getting laid for the men who follow the radios suggestion, you won't be getting any!!!!

We all know a woman can get laid at any time, with about anyone they desire.... So any man waiting for the woman to make the first move is an idiot.... And so are the radio hosts too.

Fucking modern, feminism BS that I heard on the radio the other day. Men and women are different. Men are the courters and should and will always remain that way. And yes, I'll admit, men have it tough in that sense, but that what's makes men MEN.
Alyss, first off, what radio station were you listening to?
2nd, you do realize that the radio station screens calls before you go to air so naturally they will only broadcast viewer mainly in favor of whatever crap they are spewing with a few against so as to make you think its a balanced audience of callers
As for what you said, yep Aussie sheilas want blokes that make the 1st move

Last edited by John Adams; April 9th, 2016 at 09:34 AM.

Old April 11th, 2016 #56
JeffreyWaffenSS

Quote:

What about us men who work at places where dating is not allowed? Many places prohibit dating with coworkers and just about all places don't allow managers to date employees.

Old July 11th, 2016 #57
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl T View Post
I disagree with you of not being the nice guy
You look at the overall package
This is because people equate 'nice guy' with hipster girlie men, who are really mentally girls-meaning they do nothing on their own, always need approval.

That's why the title of this thread is kind of irksome, no offense: because you're talking about one type of woman-the retarded, shoe buying selfie woman.
It would be like starting a thread 'Men, yuck'-when really you're only referring to a specific kind of man.

And everyone hates those women, even women. They're a caricature of a human female.

Old July 17th, 2016 #58
manofire

Old July 30th, 2016 #59
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default Very very niggertastic thinking right here

Quote:
Originally Posted by manofire View Post
My, my-that is some sick shit!

'Because women are parasitic filth and these brain responses have to be as strong as women are worthless.'

Spoken like a fan of Taliban dancing boys-they have a real similar attitude. After all, why bother with women at all? Women-yuck!

Or, you know, white western civilization which differs from mud trash in that it protects and values women, you know, and doesn't pay women special insane attributes like 'she made me rape her, wrap her up in a tarp sos I don't gets tempted,' etc. Losers think like that-can't controls mah self!!

'But just because women are penetration objects doesn't mean they are equal or should have equal rights. So have sex with them and use them as you please but don't degrade yourself to scum by considering them equal.'

You better be careful being so promiscuous-you might end up with one of those Hillary Clinton tongue holes.

Interesting twisting of the word 'equal' -women are different from men, duh, but this nigger maltreatment-usually attempting to be imposed by a worthless dirtbag type, not a man of worth-will only attract scumdog women.

The men of Dubai and Saudi Arabia think like you, though. Their women have full beards.

Old July 30th, 2016 #60
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default True

Quote:
A lot different in the Deutsches Reich. Look how much different girls looked back then and acted compared to today.

Kurzfilm Jungmädelbund und Bund Deutscher Mädel (BDM) Ausbildung in Deutschland heute
Yes-a major lack of 'bling', and they don't resemble a pack of dudes in drag as you'd see today.

And I'm sure they did not consider themselves to be 'parasitic filth', nor were they encouraged to by their male leaders.

Tags
feminism, women

Thread