Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 22nd, 2013 #1
Robert Ransdell

Default 10 Million Dollar Bigfoot Bounty

I am really surprised this stupid Bigfoot fad is still being milked by the Jew media.

This is set to air on Spike TV in January.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment...#axzz2oFHpyo51

Old December 23rd, 2013 #2
SUNOFSPARTA
MIA

People that have been believing that magic people in the sky control humanity will believe anything.

Old December 23rd, 2013 #3
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNOFSPARTA View Post
People that have been believing that magic people in the sky control humanity will believe anything.
You mean the big, white bearded rabbi in the sky? I think the existence of bigfoot is an infinitely more likely possibility.

Old December 23rd, 2013 #4
Kelley

Just don't wear a ghillie suit.

Old December 23rd, 2013 #5
Kelley

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNOFSPARTA View Post
While I understand cryptozoology is usually based on real critters... in order for a Sasquatch species to survive the population of the very large animals would have to be large also. Large population of large animals would have issues staying invisible. Especially with sightings all over the world.

While I have no explanation for the real unexplained footprints found occasionally, Bigfoot is one crypto-critter I don't believe in.

Watching idiots jump at every sound in the forest is hilarious though.

I live in bear country, so unlike them I actually do have to watch my surroundings at night.

Now, the Flathead Lake Monster is real....

Old December 23rd, 2013 #6
James Dovery

Bigfoot exists in another dimension that only a few people can catch a glimpse of from time to time.

Old December 24th, 2013 #7
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelley View Post
While I understand cryptozoology is usually based on real critters... in order for a Sasquatch species to survive the population of the very large animals would have to be large also. Large population of large animals would have issues staying invisible. Especially with sightings all over the world.
Somebody, somewhere whether its a hunter or a hiker would have came across remains from one of these creatures by now if they truly existed.

These were thought to be extinct for millions of years, until somebody fished one up:

Its a coelacanth

Of course, it would be next to impossible for a land animal of the reported size of a bigfoot to undetected and leave no physical remains behind to be found.

This whole bigfoot thing has been nothing but a bullshitter's paradise. I could make some bigfoot shoes, and leave some footprints and probably troll the hell out of the locals here. Maybe leave some misc animal hair balls on some barbed wire near some of the foot prints, and some jackass will bag it up and pay to get it analyzed.

Thread