VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 22nd, 2015 #221
Paul Vogel

Default I know and of which was moot and just irrelevant. :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vance Stubbs View Post
Yes, that's my whole point. The asteroid thing is basically a dead end. I assume that was Sam's point as well.
I know and of which your point was moot and just irrelevant.
Why?
Whether any large NEO impact or just the Suns Red Giant Stage:
ALL LIFE on this planet depends upon both the survival and advancement of the White/Aryan race of which these Semites/Jews are attempting to make extinct, and even most especially, any HIGHER LIFE.
That is and was my whole point and that both you and Sam all just completely missed.
What else isn't new?

Last edited by Paul Vogel; July 23rd, 2015 at 06:29 AM.

Old July 22nd, 2015 #222
varg

Arguing with Vogel is a waste of time. Just goes around in circles forever, since he thinks he's always right no matter what dumb argument that's built on a false premise he's arguing. He's a sperglord and doesn't realize how he comes across to other people, much like Akins.

Old July 22nd, 2015 #223
Vance Stubbs
Hatespeaker

I guess we'll have to let our viewers decide.
"Surely people differ in their biologically determined qualities. But discovery of a correlation between some of these qualities is of no scientific interest and of no social significance, except to racists, sexists and the like."

Old July 22nd, 2015 #224
Paul Vogel

Default Arguing with such trolls is really what is just a circular waste of time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
Arguing with Vogel is a waste of time. Just goes around in circles forever, since he thinks he's always right no matter what dumb argument that's built on a false premise he's arguing. He's a sperglord and doesn't realize how he comes across to other people, much like Akins.
Arguing with such trolls is really what is just a circular waste of time.
What specific false premises or dumb arguements are you alleging, varg?
Put up or shut up, or are you just being like all of the other trolls at VNN?
Sperglord eh? Sounds more like your own projection issue, varg.

He comes across to me, with a handle like a drunken pirate with a speech impediment,
and with silly cuss words, and poor reasoning skills, and very little self-awareness to
ever be able to see it's only his own lying hypocrisy that is clearly revealing itself to
all of those here that see how transparent he is being here with it. Short-man varg?

Last edited by Paul Vogel; July 23rd, 2015 at 06:18 AM.

Old July 22nd, 2015 #225
varg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Vogel View Post
Arguing with such trolls is really what is just a circular waste of time.
What specific false premises or dumb arguements are you alleging, varg?
Put up or shut up, or are you just being like all of the other trolls at VNN? it.
http://vnnforum.com/search.php?do=finduser&u=23033

Old July 22nd, 2015 #226
Paul Vogel

Default Those here that have actual Personal Integrity do know...

Quote:
I guess we'll have to let our viewers decide.
Sure.
Any of those here that have actual Personal Integrity do know these whole truths.
Those with demonstrated intellectual honesty and moral courage, all in about equal measure.
Otherwise, not.

Those that do make any such strong false allegations as varg, with his sperglord personal attack and logical fallacy, should either actually back them up or just STFU.

Last edited by Paul Vogel; July 23rd, 2015 at 06:09 AM.

Old July 22nd, 2015 #227
Paul Vogel

Default And your actual point is what exactly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
And your actual point is what exactly?
See:
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=161174&page=11
Oh, that you are just siding with these trolls like polnick etc. etc. ad nauseum?

I didn't think that you would be able to show specifically which arguement or which premises were false only because these were all factually true.
What else isn't new with such trolls?

Last edited by Paul Vogel; July 23rd, 2015 at 06:20 AM.

Old July 23rd, 2015 #228
Sam Emerson
Diversity = White Genocide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Vogel View Post
I know and of which your point was moot and just irrelevant.
Why?
Whether any large NEO impact or just the Suns Red Giant Stage:
ALL LIFE on this planet depends upon both the survival and advancement of the White/Aryan race of which these Semites/Jews are attempting to make extinct,
That's an article of faith, not rational science.

There's no evidence that anyone, whatever their race, can survive the sun expanding and burning up the inner planets.

If there is some way to survive there's no reason to think that Asians or some other newly evolved intelligent species (the red giant stage is a ways off) will be any less capable of surviving than Whites would be.

Even if no intelligent life finds a way to escape it's possible that tardigrades ejected from the Earth during a collision could find their way to a planet orbiting another star and begin DNA based life anew. That may be how life got to Earth in the first place.

If you cared about Cosmotheism you'd stop posting about it.

Old July 23rd, 2015 #229
Paul Vogel

Default Not very likely, and there is no proof ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Emerson View Post
That's an article of faith, not rational science.
Indeed, it is an article of rational faith, all based upon the actual historical facts.

Quote:
There's no evidence that anyone, whatever their race, can survive the sun expanding and burning up the inner planets.
Wow, what a genius, did you just come up with that revelation?
NSS!

The point is that ONLY the White/Aryan race has the inherent ability to populate far more distant worlds and with Earth's life if it survives and if it all advances ever towards higher states of both consciousness and being and if otherwise not.

All Life on the Earth really currently all depends only and actually upon the White/Aryan race alone.

Quote:
If there is some way to survive there's no reason to think that Asians or some other newly evolved intelligent species (the red giant stage is a ways off) will be any less capable of surviving than Whites would be.
That is just your own article of blind faith, that's not based upon the actual historical facts, whatsoever.

Quote:
Even if no intelligent life finds a way to escape it's possible that tardigrades ejected from the Earth during a collision could find their way to a planet orbiting another star and begin DNA based life anew. That may be how life got to Earth in the first place.
Not very likely, and there is no real proof that is how all life actually started on Earth either.
Your arguments and reasoning, just like all Christianity, are all based more upon blind faith in
speculation and in ignorance, rather than in all of the actual historical and scientific facts of
reality.

What else isn't new?

Quote:
If you cared about Cosmotheism you'd stop posting about it.
If you cared about ALL LIFE, and the survival and advancement of the White/Aryan race,
then you would just stop all of your trolling and all of your lying and hypocritical BS.
From your own past behavior, I do find that most unlikely that you actually even do
care about either.

What else isn't new?

Last edited by Paul Vogel; July 23rd, 2015 at 08:42 AM.

Old July 24th, 2015 #230
Paul Vogel

Default AL had it already right here, with his post number 9.

As far as this thread is concerned, AL already had it summed up correctly in his post number 9.
See:
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=161174

Most of the rest of these posts thereafter were all mostly just noise and all the "off-topic" reactions of and to the logical fallacies of the trolls.

What else isn't new here?

Last edited by Paul Vogel; July 24th, 2015 at 08:47 AM.

Old July 29th, 2015 #231
Joe_Smith

Heimbach was on Al Jazeera today and went after the Jews HARD. This is the reaction from the "experts", they seem to be afraid of him as much as you some of you might mock him.

VNN was mentioned by SPLC fag.

Last edited by Joe_Smith; July 29th, 2015 at 11:41 PM.

Old July 29th, 2015 #232
Joe_Smith

This is the best interview I've ever seen a WN in America give. He didn't take a step back, knew his audience, mentioned Jews buying the two political parties, made the interviewer Jew look like a fanatic/bully, while also sticking to his guns and naming the Jew.

Last edited by Joe_Smith; July 30th, 2015 at 12:59 AM.

Old August 1st, 2015 #233
Sean Gruber

Heimbach needs to decide the meaning of religion. Is it fuel or destination? That is, is religion his personal inspiration, fortifying his courage and providing reassurance to him--or is it his program, with the goal being the (raceless) kingdom of God on earth?

That's a very important distinction. Fuel or destination, Matt?

Less talk, more action

Old August 1st, 2015 #234
Vance Stubbs
Hatespeaker

Heimbach's Orthodox, so he doesn't accept temporal religious authority above bishop. He believes the diocese of each bishop should be ethnically homogenous, because God divided the world into nations at Babel. Religious authority over all humans would be relegated to Jesus exclusively. At least, I believe that's his stance.
"Surely people differ in their biologically determined qualities. But discovery of a correlation between some of these qualities is of no scientific interest and of no social significance, except to racists, sexists and the like."

Old August 1st, 2015 #235
Sean Gruber

So the reason Whites have to be White is that "God divided the world into nations at Babel"? With justifications like that, who needs enemies?

Less talk, more action

Old August 2nd, 2015 #236
Joe_Smith

The GOP Candidates profiled by Jew donors:

http://www.tradyouth.org/2015/08/cuckservatives/

Old August 3rd, 2015 #237
Ray Allan

How would Mr. Heimbach fare against Bill O'Cuck or Sean Insanity? He probably shouldn't waste his time dealing with them.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old August 3rd, 2015 #238
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Smith View Post
The GOP Candidates profiled by Jew donors:

http://www.tradyouth.org/2015/08/cuckservatives/
Quote:
Cuckservatives In Denial

You don’t have to outright arrange to personally participate in Western decline to be a cuckservative. Men who know their fatherland is being defiled by vampiric Oriental parasites, but pretend it’s our fault, should have the stigma over their heads as well.

In my personal view, Jared Taylor’s open letter to cuckservatives is a self-parody. At first, I found it to be a pleasant surprise to see Taylor interacting with such working class style conceptualizations, but his take on it was quite disappointing. One of the major attributes of a cuckservative is their treasonous collaboration with Jewish power, which as I have demonstrated are the conduits conveying anti-white policies across the political spectrum: this is integral to the word’s meaning and absolutely not up for debate. Yet, in his letter, Taylor writes:

“Do you support Israel? Mexicans, Haitians, Chinese, and Guatemalans don’t.”

In this case, the Mexicans, Haitians, Chinese, and Guatemalans are right, and the cuckservatives are wrong. The above stated non-white populations are hostile to Jews because they live in close proximity to them in major American cities (Miami, Los Angeles, New York City), unlike the majority of white Gentiles, many of whom have never even met a Jew.

Ignorance is power.

Some argue that I am misinterpreting Taylor, but his ardent support for Jews and Zionism is a matter of public record. I’ve found American Renaissance to be a major factor in undermining racial ideology in the Anglo-sphere, and in a subtle way, this one sentence alone undermines the power of the cuckservative scarlet letter.

Very well stated. Taylor is anti white, and his letter to the cucks is just another example of why his work is good for jews and bad for whites.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old August 3rd, 2015 #239
Sam Emerson

Quote:
Heimbach's Orthodox, so he doesn't accept temporal religious authority above bishop. He believes the diocese of each bishop should be ethnically homogenous, because God divided the world into nations at Babel. Religious authority over all humans would be relegated to Jesus exclusively. At least, I believe that's his stance.
Heimbach's Bishop ordered him to stop his White activism. Nothing in Orthodoxy puts race first, and they accept converts of all races.

If Orthodoxy ever became a threat to jewry the secular jews would just convert and take it over. Unlike the medieval jews they wouldn't need to keep practicing judaism in secret, so there would be no smoking gun for an inquisition to find.

Old August 20th, 2015 #240
Sam Emerson

Default Tradyouth planning political party

It will be called the Traditionalist Worker Party. There's been no press release. The bloggers on Tradyouth just started making reference to it one day.

What little has been revealed can be read in these posts.

http://www.tradyouth.org/2015/08/fig...or-appalachia/

http://www.tradyouth.org/2015/08/let...-to-be-classy/

Thread