VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 21st, 2018 #781
Ironguard1940

Default There is a difference, dildoway

https://christophercantwell.com/2018...g-to-the-feds/

Chris Cantwell is working with the FBI to ID antifa and possibly arrest them for violent crimes, some of which were committed against Cantwell. YOU, however, went to the SPLC, a known anti-White organization, and handed the National Alliance's financial information to them. SO-that makes YOU a snitch and a turncoat. So far, Cantwell has not ratted on anyone as far as I know. Why don't you give it up, bitch? Everyone here knows you are a snitch and pointing to what other people are doing will never change that fact.

Old April 21st, 2018 #782
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=780

Ironguard1940, don't push me.

You are nothing more than an anonymous pussy that has yet to put your real name to your posts.

Let's start from there and see where it goes.

It really comes down to this, you keep insinuating that I am a traitor, fine, than man up and put your real name behind it, otherwise what you say doesn't mean Jack shit.

Last edited by Randolph Dilloway; April 21st, 2018 at 06:29 PM.

Old April 21st, 2018 #783
Ironguard1940

Default I will push you until you are out, traitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randolph Dilloway View Post

You are nothing more than an anonymous pussy that has yet to put your real name to your posts.

It really comes down to this, you keep insinuating that I am a traitor, fine, than man up and put your real name behind it, otherwise what you say doesn't mean Jack shit.
What the fuck are you going to do about me posting the truth about you, traitor? I said it once already that if you had any brains at all you would know who I am. That is the problem-you are an idiot as well as a traitor. Pointing out that Cantwell is working with the FBI to ID violent antifa is TOTALLY different than what you did, which was as dishonorable an act as there is. Your tactic of attacking others for what they did or didn't do will never detract from the fact that YOU WENT TO THE SPLC, a KNOWN ANTI-WHITE ORG with info on a WN group. End of fucking story. You want my real name for your jew pals at the SPLC? Then you need to get on it yourself. I do not give my info to turncoats. You are basically a male Erica Hoesch, whom you may or may not know about. So GFY and go post on one niggers project. DLJ would love to hear from you.

Old April 21st, 2018 #784
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

No idea who you are "Ironguard1940", you could have answered a simple question.

One last time, who are you?

Old April 21st, 2018 #785
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:

You turned from working for one set of criminals, the post-Pierce NA, to another set of criminals, the SPLC.

Old April 21st, 2018 #786
Alex Linder
Administrator

Typically dishonest: "working with" FBI = traitor. The guy was physically attacked. He has the right to help ID and arrest these attackers. In the mouths of not-real-honests this becomes ratting and snitching.

Old April 21st, 2018 #787
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
You turned from working for one set of criminals, the post-Pierce NA, to another set of criminals, the SPLC.
Alex, go to the NA 2015 thread, I have given DETAILED information that it was Will Williams who was the one.

Never received one goddamn cent from the SPLC.

Old April 21st, 2018 #788
Ironguard1940

Default Tough shit-keep on not knowing, turncoat informant

Quote:
No idea who you are "Ironguard1940", you could have answered a simple question.

One last time, who are you?
I asked you a simple question months ago and you refused to answer me. When I pressed you for an answer you ignored me. When you finally acknowledged me you accused me of being an informant for wanting to know where a 5000 person WN rally in Tennessee was held within the last ten years. So, you want to know who I am? What are you-an informant? Of course you are.

Old April 21st, 2018 #789
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Alex, go to the NA 2015 thread, I have given DETAILED information that it was Will Williams who was the one.

Never received one goddamn cent from the SPLC.
Do you think Williams is the last/only bad person in the world?

Old April 22nd, 2018 #790
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Quote:
Do you think Williams is the last/only bad person in the world?

For me and many others, yes, Will Williams and his criminal gang is still a clear and present danger. Two NA members are now dead and several of us, and our families, have had to be continuously on guard. This is no joke. There is a reason Will Williams has dragged out a misdemeanor conviction for over two years. Some things I cannot say just yet, wish I could.

What I posted just in the past week in this thread:
https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=235917&page=189

Should be enough, even for Irontard to get it, but then again, there was a reason he was known as Irontard some ten years ago.

Old April 22nd, 2018 #791
Ironguard1940

Default The iceman's head is starting to thaw

Quote:
Should be enough, even for Irontard to get it, but then again, there was a reason he was known as Irontard some ten years ago.
Well, I see someone has finally been doing some research. Keep at it, you may actually find out something. As far as getting it, I get that you are an informant who tries, without success, to pin that label to others like Chris Cantwell. If this makes me Irontard or even Ironturd, which is actually what it was ten years ago, so be it. You certainly do not know when to cut your losses.

Last edited by Ironguard1940; April 22nd, 2018 at 03:39 PM.

Old April 23rd, 2018 #792
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post
Well, I see someone has finally been doing some research. Keep at it, you may actually find out something. As far as getting it, I get that you are an informant who tries, without success, to pin that label to others like Chris Cantwell. If this makes me Irontard or even Ironturd, which is actually what it was ten years ago, so be it. You certainly do not know when to cut your losses.
Admin here had a chance to do some research as well: claiming people-- who have zero criminal record in their entire lives-- are on the same felonious level as he, was bannable.

You are neither the turd nor tard.

On Cantwell: I agree that he has a right to make a case on people who harmed him, of course. Hopefully that is all he does, and guards himself via his Attorney, from having a 'your charges will go away if you help us out against WNists' kind of thing. I'm not sure of the discovery process for something like the attack he suffered, where your assailants are not known to you and you are trying to help ID them, but I think he has an Atty and he should by now understand all of that. He also clearly understands they are trying to make a case against WNists for 'planning violence' and he knows that is bogus, he's stated as much on gab and on his program.

I didn't like him having the Suidlander guy on, Simon Roche, and not giving equal time to Jan Lamprecht or the lady who called in. So people have a right not to love everything he says or does. But on this he is not acting dishonorably, or so it seems as far as is known.

20 years is what they want to give him for macing thugs who attacked him. That's really nuts. Niggers kill and rape and get out in 1/3 of that amt. of time.

Old May 1st, 2018 #793
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Thumbs down Jacob Goodwin found Guilty of Malicious Wounding

DeAndre Harris was allowed to walk free, even though he had initiated the attack with an attack of his own, hitting someone in the head with an object if I remember correctly.

Now the counter-attacker is found guilty of the worst charges brought against him, malicious wounding.

Here is his contact info for letters and/or donations:

Old May 1st, 2018 #794
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post
What the fuck are you going to do about me posting the truth about you, traitor? I said it once already that if you had any brains at all you would know who I am. That is the problem-you are an idiot as well as a traitor. Pointing out that Cantwell is working with the FBI to ID violent antifa is TOTALLY different than what you did, which was as dishonorable an act as there is. Your tactic of attacking others for what they did or didn't do will never detract from the fact that YOU WENT TO THE SPLC, a KNOWN ANTI-WHITE ORG with info on a WN group. End of fucking story. You want my real name for your jew pals at the SPLC? Then you need to get on it yourself. I do not give my info to turncoats. You are basically a male Erica Hoesch, whom you may or may not know about. So GFY and go post on one niggers project. DLJ would love to hear from you.
Yeah, I just noticed something: the two deceased former NA members the psycho was talking about as if they were some sort of victims of murder are McLaughlin, a man who died of old age I believe (not a Williams supporter) and Fred Streed may have passed, he was ill I believe (was a Williams supporter). That's how disinfo works, planting ideas. Two people who died, one from natural old age, the other from illness.

And has nothing to do with the Govt cooking up false and overboard charges on Cantwell and others, while letting niggers like DeAndre Harris go free as if they were victims, when they were aggressors.

That's how disinfo works, from media, prosecutors, on down the line to the lowest on team #Anti-White.

When you read a story about Goodwin this week, you will notice the conjecture and how they will obfuscate what Harris did. How they will focus on 'hate' and the bend will be thoroughly anti White more than 'What are the Facts?' We do not have journalism in this country, we have people who write from a template or read from a script. Otherwise, you'd see at least one mainstream publication show the side of #TeamWhite with the same tenacity as they do the other rhetoric.

Old May 4th, 2018 #795
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default Ramos, the 'Non-White White Supremacist', Wrongfully Convicted

https://www.theroot.com/alex-michael...-in-1825755825

Notice the verbiage and what it means:

"..Ramos, like the punk he is, did not take the stand in his own defense, and his defense attorney, Jay Joyce, did not call any witnesses but admitted that Ramos did hit Harris in the head.."

His Atty is garbage, not calling any witnesses, and telling him not to testify. Like most people, he listened to his shit Attorney.

Ya, he hit someone in the head who had hit someone in the head.

The 'punk' would be the nigger who got to skip out on answering for any of his crimes. Crimes, in the plural, which Occidental Dissent made clear, I hadn't known he stole something, or had a weapon in his car til I read the article. He assaulted someone unprovoked first.

And got to walk away from all of that.

And they wonder why 'dindu nuffins' became a meme.

Ramos faces 20 years. For a counter attack against a criminal.

He's not even White, and is being called a Nawtzee based on the thought crime of supporting White History being left alone in C-ville.

http://www.newsplex.com/content/news...481665781.html

Old May 4th, 2018 #796
Alex Linder
Administrator

Old May 4th, 2018 #797
Alex Linder
Administrator

We've gotten to the point where no mainstream source will print the facts at all. It's open and shut this nigger and his buddies created the entire problem by initiating a physical attack. The Stalinists are feeling their oats: they gaslight at will in papers and in courts and on tv.

Old May 4th, 2018 #798
Alex Linder
Administrator

striker and duke have a good discussion here. i would add or emphasize what we're seeing now is ideological politics, a foreign, european import by way of jew. guilt is determined by category. white = bad. white man = worse. proud white man = worst of all. the media turn black into white and white into black and the judeo-leftist judge signs off on it. it's a perfect system for the left.

https://dailystormer.name/dr-duke-er...oviet-america/

Old May 4th, 2018 #800
Robbie Key

Quote:
We've gotten to the point where no mainstream source will print the facts at all. It's open and shut this nigger and his buddies created the entire problem by initiating a physical attack. The Stalinists are feeling their oats: they gaslight at will in papers and in courts and on tv.
It's easy for the Jews when they're the only organized force in society while we're clowning about with Kikeianity and these days screeching about optics.

The optics illusion needs to be destroyed. It basically has zero relevance.

Tags
alt-right, charlottesville, christopher cantwell, richard spencer, white activism, white activists

Thread