Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 14th, 2018 #561
littlefieldjohn

littlefieldjohn

Same old pack of jew lies, trying to bring the world to disaster.

http://freedom-articles.toolsforfree...same-old-lies/

Old April 16th, 2018 #562
White_Jihad

White_Jihad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Are you admitting to being a jew?
I leave that to your conclusion , the pictures of rabbies with your savior should tell you who I am.

Oy...vey....

Old April 16th, 2018 #563
Vitaly "SND"

Vitaly "SND"

Quote:
Originally Posted by white_jihad View Post
oy...vey....
תיזהר, הגויים יודעים.

so was Assad bombed again and Putin cucked again? not nearly enough for big fun of course. but as always USA (Israel) don't care bout fuckig Assad half as much as dumbfucks sucking Putin cock imagine in their moron fantasy.

USA and other West only shoot some symbolic target to make view they do somethnig. Israel only take easy shoots to kill some Hezbola and Iran muzlims for no cost.

now morons say Assad destroyed many American rockets. ahahaha dumbfucks
Quote:
PENTAGON FAILS: Syria’s Air Defense System From Soviet Times Shoots Down 71 Tomahawks Out Of 103
fuckin god this is out of mouth of Bagdad Bob...

Old April 17th, 2018 #564
Dominus

Dominus

Quote:
Leader of Daesh Cell in Russia Blows Himself Up During Detention - FSB

The Russian security service (FSB) has announced it had foiled the Daesh* cell planning terror attacks in Russia's south.

The members of the cell were planning "resonant terror attacks" on the territory of Russia with the use of firearms and improvised explosive devices, according to the FSB. The cell was guided by emissaries from Syria, the agency stated. A total of three members have been detained.

The FSB has also seized firearms, ammunition as well as the means of communication, including electronic media containing Daesh propaganda.

FSB has noted that the head of a terrorist cell that planned attacks in Russia’s Rostov region was killed by an improvised explosive device blast during detention.
"During an operation, the leader of the cell put up armed resistance and triggered an improvised explosive device, eventually receiving fatal injuries," the statement reads.
The FSB has not specified where the operation took place, noting only that an Ak-47, hand grenades, manuals for production of IEDs were found at the site.

Old April 17th, 2018 #565
Crowe

Crowe

If you trolls hate Putin so much, then describe your hypothetical "alternative". Your best written example for a desirable leader. Or you can give me the name of an actual person, if one exists who suits you.

Old April 17th, 2018 #566
Crowe

Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_Jihad View Post
I leave that to your conclusion , the pictures of rabbies with your savior should tell you who I am.

Oy...vey....
I'm aware that Putin appeases jews at home.

But it cannot be disputed that Putin is making a geopolitical stand against the jew-globalist's enforcers. And that's where the major distinction is with regards to "jews" between Russia and the USA.

It's almost like Russians (with a foreskin) feel like they're morally obligated to oppose Zionism, geopolitically. It's the complete opposite in the USA where every cuckservative with an (R) next to their name appears like they're morally obligated to support it. It's one of the reasons I think the average Russian is morally superior to the average American.

Last edited by Crowe; April 17th, 2018 at 05:29 PM.

Old April 18th, 2018 #567
White_Jihad

White_Jihad

Quote:
I'm aware that Putin appeases jews at home.

But it cannot be disputed that Putin is making a geopolitical stand against the jew-globalist's enforcers. And that's where the major distinction is with regards to "jews" between Russia and the USA.

It's almost like Russians (with a foreskin) feel like they're morally obligated to oppose Zionism, geopolitically. It's the complete opposite in the USA where every cuckservative with an (R) next to their name appears like they're morally obligated to support it. It's one of the reasons I think the average Russian is morally superior to the average American.
So you like Kremlin Jews? Because they sure love Putler.

Old April 28th, 2018 #568
Erik T. White

Erik T. White

I checked Censorcunt. It looks like little pisspot Poison hasn't posted anything since early April.

Can't afford to be a paying member, Pisspot???

Too bad no one thought enough of you to "pay your user fees."

I didn't get "sponsored" either since I bitched about the mods and other similar idiots and was banned. It's u where it can be read on occasion now, however, by those who don't pay the piper.

14/88

Erik

Last edited by Erik T. White; April 28th, 2018 at 07:09 PM. Reason: more info

Old April 28th, 2018 #569
Dominus

Dominus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
I checked Censorcunt. It looks like little pisspot Poison hasn't posted anything since early April.

I didn't get "sponsored" either since I bitched about the mods and other similar idiots and was banned. It's u where it can be read on occasion now, however, by those who don't pay the piper.

14/88

Erik
He is too busy trolling VNN with his sockpuppet accounts: Vitaly "SND", GoldfingerSRB, srbin1389, Ru88, White_Jihad

Old April 30th, 2018 #570
Vitaly "SND"

Vitaly "SND"

Quote:
UN Envoy: Putin Told Israel That Its 'Game' in Syria Is Over
Quote:
PENTAGON FAILS: Syria’s Air Defense System From Soviet Times Shoots Down 71 Tomahawks Out Of 103
maybe there was more recent posts by dumbfucks how Israel is scared by Putin?

as dumbfucks continue stupid fantazy and delusion Israel continue their action - kill who they want bomb what they want. Just like Junta in Dambas traded by Shalomov

Quote:
'Iranians killed in suspected Israeli strike' in Syria

30 April 2018
Missile strikes overnight in central Syria killed at least 26 pro-regime fighters, most of them Iranians, a monitor said Monday.

A massive fireball seen after an alleged missile attack against a Syrian army arms depot in Hama, April 30, 2018
Nice when have S300 in your defense! THE MASTER KEEPS ON STRIKING

Israel knows who really is "master who keeps striking" and who is cuck in syria

Old May 2nd, 2018 #572
White_Jihad

White_Jihad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominus View Post
He is too busy trolling VNN with his sockpuppet accounts: Vitaly "SND", GoldfingerSRB, srbin1389, Ru88, White_Jihad
I thought I was Streljnikov??? Or was I Darknet or some other reptile from SF Russia.

Old May 2nd, 2018 #573
White_Jihad

White_Jihad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post

14/88

Erik
I see that you are still writing stupid stuff on some forum that serves as gathering place for IQ80 alt-right members. Thinking of doing any action in real life besides clucking like a chicken here.

14/88

Old May 10th, 2018 #574
Ru88

Ru88

Good idea for members of this communist forum to start new thread about CIA paid infiltrators

Quote:

Russia Cucking: Trading Wars for Israel With Wars for Iran & Syria

Another component of Russia cucking is trading wars for Israel with wars for Iran and Syria. Those two states have strong ties to Russia politically and financially, and the Kremlin acts as their guardian on the grand chessboard in the same way that America safeguards Israeli security and interests.

Some Russia First Cucks (RFCs) decry Western subservience to Israel and criticize interventions seen as beneficial to Israel. But the sinister aspect here is that the RFCs often seek to replace the Israel First cucking of some Western politicians with Russia First cucking, which includes waging wars in the Middle East on behalf of Arab/Muslim states in Russia’s orbit.

The RFCs cheered Putin’s invasion and grinding up of Syria, touting that war as just and necessary. So we can see the RFC template: feign anti-war stances when the beneficiaries of said wars are Israel or Western countries and elites, but cheerlead interventions that serve the interests of Middle Eastern states that function as satellites of Russia.

The interests of the regimes of Syria and Iran mean little to average Russians, but they do mean something to the Russian business elite who make billions off of infrastructure and weapons contracts in those countries. So from the perspective of the RFCs, fighting wars for Israel is bad, but prosecuting wars on behalf of certain factions of Arabs and Muslims is good. They’re simply trading up Israel First foreign policy with Shia/Baathist First foreign policy. They’ve simply joined the other team.

Putin is willing to sacrifice hundreds of Russian lives to fend off the enemies of the regimes in Iran and Syria. Why does that make him good? He’s wasting billions of dollars and Russian lives intervening in an inter-Muslim squabble in a foreign hellhole. That makes him awful.

Putin’s also willing to extinguish the lives of thousands of White Christian Ukrainians because they’re not submitting to his Bolshevik Petroleum Caliphate. Why does that make him good? That makes him awful.

Wars for Syria and Iran are no better than wars for Israel. It’s all a big waste of white resources and blood. Our best option is to let Semites squabble among Semites and stay out of it. These Shia Muslims and Arab Baathists – acting analogously to Israeli lobbyists in the West – are manipulating Russians to do their dirty work in the Middle East, and moron RFCs in the alt-right are helping them do it.

Old June 8th, 2018 #575
Erik T. White

Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_Jihad View Post
I see that you are still writing stupid stuff on some forum that serves as gathering place for IQ80 alt-right members. Thinking of doing any action in real life besides clucking like a chicken here.

14/88
I guess you're one of Pisspot Poison's little pals. Alt-right????

You're doing well at duckspeak. If you don't know the term, your IQ is about three standard deviations below the mean based on Stanford-Binet or Wechsler scales.

How were your grades in chemistry, physics, microbiology, biochemistry and calculus? Did you make it to organic chemistry? I doubt very much you made it to physical chemistry. I was doing hands on research with DNA using visual light spectroscopy in 1976-1977 as a research assistant while I was still in medical school, setting a precedent for being the first student to make it into a graduate level research program prior to graduation. I can use my titles, but I usually don't. Can you use M. D., Ph. D. behind your name?

And, I managed to bring up the codes for some emoji that a member couldn't believe I could use and PMd the member with the codes!!! I didn't harm the source program of VNN, I just happen to be THAT FUCKING SMART CRETIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Although I'm retired from my active practice I treat certain White patients for free. I'm of independent means and don't need money from struggling Whites. What do YOU do for the White Race, CRETIN????????????? Look up cefotetan. It's just one drug I helped develop!!!!!!!!

14/88

Erik, B. S. in Chemistry, B. S. in Chemical Engineering M. D., Ph. D.

Last edited by Erik T. White; June 9th, 2018 at 10:36 PM. Reason: more info

Tags
stromfront russia

Thread