Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 24th, 2009 #1
hastat

Default Racism on the sports fields!!!

In this thread all pls post pics of sport racism from all over the world!

Levski-Barcelona

Russia.Burning banner against racism

polska

chelsea

Bulgaria

croatia

pls put more.. i have no time, now.. i will fill this thread baaaddd

Old March 24th, 2009 #2
bmwbiker
......................... .

Campbell is nigger

Lazio!!!!!!

Football, fascism and England's Nazi salute

By Jonathan Duffy
BBC News Online

England visit Berlin in 1938

Enlarge Image

The history of the Beautiful Game has not always been so resplendent. Behind the glossy image of football lies a history of coercion, corruption and manipulation by three of the most powerful leaders of the 20th Century.
For a country which has shouldered a weight of footballing shame in its time, it ranks as one of England's darkest moments in the sport.

The venue: Berlin's Olympic Stadium; the date: 14 May 1938. As the English players lined up alongside their German counterparts for pre-match ceremonies captain Eddie Hapgood and his men issued a Nazi salute to the crowd.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/magazine/3128202.stm

In name of Christ.......fight against communist

Old March 24th, 2009 #3
Heks
SrbIN

FC Rad - United Force

This video is from FC Borac

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9woGAarr_Ug

Old March 24th, 2009 #4
hastat

Škripari - Široki Brijeg

Old March 24th, 2009 #5
Jimmy McQuade
Hrvatski Prijatelj

Roma:

Dinamo:

Real Madrid:

Mostar Zrinjski:

Ukraine national side:

Aaaand here we have some filthy Armo team:

Old March 24th, 2009 #6
Serbian

From Serbia

Borac Cacak fans racially taunt a black player

Italian Lazio Ultras honour Arkan

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old March 25th, 2009 #7
Jimmy McQuade
Hrvatski Prijatelj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post

Italian Lazio Ultras honour Arkan
That's 1 reason why I prefer Roma

Old March 25th, 2009 #8
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caoimhghain View Post
That's 1 reason why I prefer Roma
Roma is a joke

Every one knows S.S. Lazio fans are the most racist, anti semitic fans in Europe.

Mussolini's Team

Quote:
Although the S.S. stands for societá sportiva, Lazio merits the abbreviation's worst connotations. Of all the clubs in Europe, each with its own goon squad of skinhead supporters, Lazio fans are easily the most racist, anti-Semitic, pro-fascist, and despicable of the bunch

Quote:
Lazio has always had unsavory connections and a spot on the brownshirts' end of the political spectrum. Mussolini adored the team, frequently appearing in the stands. Il Duce even built Lazio's current stadium, replacing the old Stadio del Partito Nazionale Fascista. In part, Mussolini was drawn to Silvio Piola, the team's unstoppable striker. But the fascists had a deeper attraction to the club. Founded in 1900 by Italian army officers, the club shrouded itself in a martial ethos. The team's logo, a strident-looking eagle, looks as if it could have been ripped off of one of Mussolini's caps. And with its north Rome fan base, Lazio attracted the conservative shopkeepers and bumpkins who constituted fascism's rank and file.

As the memory of Mussolini has grown distant, Lazio's affection for fascism has increased. Rightist parties like the old Alleanza Nazionale treated the team's stadium as their recruiting grounds. In the '80s, the ultras' politics acquired a racist, xenophobic bent as Italy attracted immigrants and Italian soccer attracted Brazilian and African players. New venomous slogans and banners began appearing in the Curva Nord, the ultra section of Lazio's stadium. Before one game last year, police seized 60 different racist and anti-Semitic banners but missed several large ones, including a 50-meter-long banner that taunted fans from a cross-town rival by declaring that they had a "Black Squad, Jewish Home End." At another match against Roma, the opponents were greeted with a sign that told them, "Auschwitz is your town, the ovens your houses." The ultras have been known to appropriate the Nazi font when spelling the "S.S." in S.S. Lazio. And when watching Lazio's matches on the Fox Sports World cable network, you can still catch glimpses of Mussolini's visage adoringly displayed by the crowd.

The ultras aren't merely making political statements. They like to put their slogans into action. During the previous two seasons, police tied Lazio's ultras to several acts of domestic terrorism. One planted a bomb at a museum dedicated to Italy's World War II resistance. Rome police also defused a Lazio bomb at a theater showing a documentary on Adolf Eichmann. On other occasions, Lazio fans have desecrated Jewish cemeteries and beaten players from opposing teams. Even by the appalling standards of European soccer, Lazio fans are object lessons in amorality.

Remarkably, Lazio reflects its fans' sentiments. Unlike Roma or almost every other team in the Series A, Lazio's roster is devoid of black players. When it once imported one, Dutchman Aron Winter, he quickly left after the team's fans hounded him with chants of "nigger Jew." Rather suspiciously, nearly all of Lazio's current foreign imports hail from countries with fascist pasts—Chile, Argentina, and Serbia. The team's defender, Sinisa Mihajlovic, unabashedly trumpets his devotion to Slobodan Milosevic and his friendship with the Serbian paramilitary leader Arkan, whose band of thugs raped and pillaged their way across Bosnia. When Arkan was killed, Mihajlovic placed a wistful memorial notice in a Belgrade daily.

If that didn't convince Lazio's management to distance themselves from Mihajlovic—or, better yet, ship him back to Belgrade—his behavior on the field should have. Last season, a player of Senegalese descent accused Mihajlovic of calling him a "fucking black monkey." (Asked about the allegations, he replied: "I called him black shit. I didn't call him black monkey.") Alas, Lazio's punishment of Mihajlovic amounted to little more than a forced public apology. His coach even defended him: "I don't know whether you can call it racism. It's just making fun of someone." And moments after Mihajlovic made the apology, at a home game, fans began making monkey noises every time a Nigerian player touched the ball
from

http://www.slate.com/id/115070/

Old March 25th, 2009 #9
Jimmy McQuade
Hrvatski Prijatelj

Yes,yes,yes, I am aware of Lazio's past and the reputation of their ultras, but----"Unlike Roma or almost every other team in the Series A, Lazio's roster is devoid of black players." Are you kidding me? I can think of at least 2 monkeys and a mestizo on their current squad!
That being said, I love Di Canio. Much respect to him, but it terms of teams, Roma is better and more passionate than Lazio.

Old March 25th, 2009 #10
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caoimhghain View Post
Yes,yes,yes, I am aware of Lazio's past and the reputation of their ultras, but----"Unlike Roma or almost every other team in the Series A, Lazio's roster is devoid of black players." Are you kidding me? I can think of at least 2 monkeys and a mestizo on their current squad!
That being said, I love Di Canio. Much respect to him, but it terms of teams, Roma is better and more passionate than Lazio.
Yeah the article is a little old but you get the general picture. Lazio were even fined for their fans' support of Serbia.

Old March 25th, 2009 #11
Jimmy McQuade
Hrvatski Prijatelj

Yeah, I heard about that.
Here's some more Roma:

Old March 26th, 2009 #12
bmwbiker

Hajduk rules!!!!!!!!!!!

Torcida forever!!!!!!!!!!

My granfather was Torcida, father was Torcida, im Torcida!!!!!!!!

Old April 6th, 2009 #13
TGF
Banned

Some great pics there

Old February 9th, 2010 #14
bmwbiker

Torcida-Split...on game Hajduk vs Cibalia

Old April 11th, 2021 #15
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Bananas and monkey chants: Is racism endemic in Spanish football?

By Tom McGowan, CNN
Updated 1555 GMT (2355 HKT) May 5, 2014

World and European champions on the football pitch, but blighted by "endemic" racism in the stands.

For the second week in a row, Spain is facing up to allegations of racist abusive chanting from supporters inside its football stadiums.
(...)
"I expect quite a few incidents to come to light after the Alves banana issue," chief executive of anti-discrimination body Football Against Racism in Europe (FARE) Piara Powar told CNN. "The problem really is endemic in Spain.
https://edition.cnn.com/2014/05/05/s...rid/index.html

Quote:
I'm a fascist, says AC Milan star Christian Abbiati

John Hooper in Rome
Sat 27 Sep 2008 00.01 BST

One of Silvio Berlusconi's players at AC Milan has declared he is a fascist. Christian Abbiati, 31, an Italian international, said: "I am not ashamed to proclaim my political beliefs. I share [the] ideals of fascism, such as the fatherland and the values of the Catholic religion."
(...)
The minority partner in Berlusconi's parliamentary alliance, the Freedom People, is a party spun out of the country's neo-fascist movement. Some members remain unabashed apologists for the dictatorship of Benito Mussolini.

The defence minister, Ignazio La Russa, sparked a row this month after he paid tribute to Italian soldiers who fought alongside German troops in the second world war.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/20.../italy.acmilan

Quote:
EJC calls for stricter measures and punishment against antisemitism at football matches after Bruges supporters brag about “burning Jews”

(Brussels, Thursday, December 20, 2018) – The European Jewish Congress (EJC) calls on football authorities to enact stricter measures and harsher punishments against football fans who engage in antisemitic abuse after supporters of the Belgian team Club Brugge were recorded singing a song about burning Jews. The supporters sang “My father was part of a commando, my mother was in the SS, together they burned Jews because Jews burn the best.”

“It is extremely disturbing that in the 21st Century Europeans sing proudly about murdering Jews and glorifying the Nazis,” Dr. Moshe Kantor, President of the EJC, said. “Unfortunately, antisemitism in football is getting worse and these hooligans believe they can get away with whatever they like when they go to a football match.”

“We call on all the football authorities, from FIFA, UEFA, and the national football federations around the world to take stricter measures against this antisemitic abuse and use harsher punishments.”
https://eurojewcong.org/ejc-in-actio...-burning-jews/

Quote:
Argentine soccer fans chant about ‘killing the Jews to make soap’

MARCH 25, 2021 11:10 AM

(JTA) — Fans of a Buenos Aires-based soccer team chanted about “killing the Jews to make soap” before a game against a team with a history of Jewish fans.

The Argentina umbrella Jewish organization DAIA filed a criminal complaint Tuesday against the fans of Chacarita Juniors based on a video from March 16 that went viral on social media in Argentina. An often debunked rumor from World War II involved the Nazis making soap from dead Jewish bodies.

“Chaca is coming along the road, killing the Jews to make soap,” the fans chanted in the video.

Chacarita was preparing to play Atlanta, two teams based in Villa Crespo, a Buenos Aires neighborhood with a traditionally large Jewish population. Founded in 1904, Atlanta has historically received support from Jewish fans and featured several Jewish players and administrators.
https://www.jta.org/quick-reads/arge...s-to-make-soap

Quote:
UK soccer fans seen chanting anti-Semitic song as FIFA urges crackdown on racism

Head of world soccer body says referees should call off matches in response to racist incidents; West Ham ‘disgusted’ by video showing abuse against Tottenham supporters

By AP and TOI STAFF
14 April 2019, 3:52 am

English Premier League soccer club West Ham said it will ban any fans who were filmed chanting anti-Semitic abuse ahead of a game at Manchester United, as the head of world soccer called for a major crackdown on racist abuse among fans.

The West Ham fans were filmed on a tram singing an anti-Semitic song about rival club Tottenham Hotspur, which has a large Jewish fan base. West Ham fans have gotten in trouble several times in the past for chanting anti-Semitic songs, including the one heard on the video posted Saturday.
https://www.timesofisrael.com/uk-soc...jor-crackdown/

Quote:
Racist Verona fans abuse Senegalese footballer Amadou Samb

RONALDO ASSIS DE MOREIRA
DECEMBER 17, 2008

Depressingly proving how much work there is still left to do to rid racism out of world football, Hellas Verona have been fined 20,000 Euros for their fans’ racist chanting towards Senegalese footballer Amadou Samb.
(...)
“Perhaps the most contentious matter [surrounding Verona] is racism. Though it is surely a case of scapegoating, the city of Verona tends to be castigated as Italy’s staunchest outpost of opposition to multiculturalism. The book opens against the backdrop of a massive investigation into the apparently racist treatment of a Jewish lecturer. Over the season come the first attempts to stamp out monkey sounds from the terraces towards black players.”

Sadly, Verona fans have shown in the six years since the books’ release, nothing has changed as racism is still prevalent on their terraces.
https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...er-amadou-samb

Quote:
Racist incidents mar Croatia versus France match

18 June 2004

(...) The negative highlight occurred at yesterday’s match between Croatia and France, when ‘monkey chants’ were repeatedly directed at Sylvain Wiltord by Croatian fans. FARE workers estimate the number of people involved in the racist abuse to be as many as a thousand. There were also two Croatian flags bearing Celtic crosses, the symbol of the international White Power movement. Stewards were asked by FARE observers to have these banners removed, but neglected to do so.
(...)
Before the match between Spain and Russia, for example, some 50 clearly neo-Nazi Spanish fans were seen walking around in Faro. The fans drew attention with tattoos and flags featuring neo-Nazi symbols such as Waffen-SS skulls, Celtic crosses and the number 88 (abbreviation for HH = Heil Hitler).
https://www.farenet.org/news/racist-...-france-match/

Quote:
I'm a fascist, not a racist, says Paolo di Canio

Paolo di Canio, 37, faces the full wrath of Fifa, the world game's governing body, after the third occasion in the past year in which he has raised his right arm, palm-downwards, to the fans of his team, SS Lazio, of Rome.
(...)
Football hooliganism and Right-wing extremism have historically made easy bedfellows, but this is no ordinary case.

As a boy, di Canio was initiated as an "ultra", or extreme supporter, of SS Lazio (the initials stand for Societá Sportiva), a team founded by Italian army officers in 1900 and the preferred club of Benito Mussolini, "Il Duce", one of the founders of fascism.

The player has, in his autobiography, praised Mussolini as "basically a very principled, ethical individual" who was "deeply misunderstood".
(...)
Lazio's connection with fascists has not waned over the years. When di Canio gave his first salute, in a game against the city's other major club, Lazio's hated rivals AS Roma, last January, the crowd included Il Duce's granddaughter Alessandra Mussolini.
(...)
There is still no black player in the Lazio squad and only a few years have passed since the Curva Nord, the stand where the ultras congregate for home matches, displayed a banner "Team of Blacks, Crowd of Jews" to taunt their counterparts at Roma, who are traditionally extremely Left-wing in leaning.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/150...-di-Canio.html

Old April 19th, 2021 #16
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Dutch soccer fans chant ‘Hamas, Jews to the gas’ before match against Ajax

APRIL 18, 2021 11:08 PM

AMSTERDAM (JTA) — Fans of the Dutch soccer team Vitesse chanted “Hamas, Hamas, Jews to the gas” at a fan rally before a scheduled match against Ajax, an Amsterdam-based team known for its history of Jewish supporters.

Police began examining footage from the action on Wednesday night, which occurred in Arnhem, where Vitesse is based. The two clubs played Sunday, and Ajax won 2-1.
https://www.jta.org/quick-reads/dutc...h-against-ajax

Old April 19th, 2021 #17
Ray Allan

When Paolo di Canio retires from football, he should be Matteo Salvini's bodyguard. Or run for political office himself. If I were Italian, I would vote for him.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old July 3rd, 2021 #18
Stewart Meadows

*Sigh*... Here's yet another woke (((outrage))):

Quote:
SCANDAL: Croatia’s Euro 2020 jerseys sported NAZI pattern and ‘nobody noticed’ until loss to Spain

29 Jun, 2021 19:29 / Updated 3 days ago

Adding insult to the injury of Croatia’s loss to Spain at Euro 2020, Zagreb is blaming the print shop for the fact that the team’s jerseys featured the wrong flag, with the checkerboard pattern used by the Nazi-allied WWII regime.

Croatia made it to the round of 16 before getting knocked out of the European Championship by Spain on Monday, in a nail-biting match in Copenhagen that ended 5-3 in extra time. Only at that point did someone notice that the custom-printed jerseys for every game, featuring the date, city and the flags of the participants, had the WWII-era checkerboards on them.
https://www.rt.com/sport/527918-croa...-jerseys-nazi/

Since RT is owned by the Russian state, the comment section for this article is filled with anti-Croatian, pro-Serbian faggots and chauvinists who are upset about this and therefore sound just like the jewish media.

Here are some pictures of the offending flag with the "Nazi" pattern:

Do you see the difference? Neither do I.

Here's the "real" flag:

Old July 5th, 2021 #19
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
*Sigh*... Here's yet another woke (((outrage))):
Fortunately though, there are some sensible people in the comment section who can serve as a counterweight to the faggy and pathetic Nebojša Malić fanboys:

Quote:
SteveK99 29 June, 2021
This is too obscure for me to even understand. A checkerboard is a checkerboard ... isn't it? Another case of looking for something to be outraged about.
Quote:
iacapa 30 June, 2021
Must get my eyes tested. See nothing wrong.
Quote:
conformista 30 June, 2021
So what exactly is the problem with the design? Where is the alleged mistake ? We still don't know.
Quote:
ArthurL913 30 June, 2021
What a load of crap! Don't these people have lives?
Quote:
SuperPindos 29 June, 2021
Is Croatia owned by the Purina Pet Foods? Just like the Polish Airforce?
Quote:
TommyDarkyFan 29 June, 2021
Any excuse to go on about 'nazi' bogyman.
Quote:
Sharon Chancer 2 days ago
Does this mean the cops might jail me for having a chess board? Just how stupid is this world going to get?

Old July 13th, 2021 #20
Fico

Racialism is today word for elimination everyone from society. When you call someone as racist,you put a person in defending possition. This word is part of business when you want to steal money from productive White people.
In Croatia is official policy not just that people must forget for Independent State of Croatia,then also for their first president Franjo Tuđman because he fought against multiculturalism against Muslims in Bosnia long before their immigration in Europe as it is today.

All White nations must forget for their whole history in the name of cosmopolitan policy and who are not ready for accept it,the government will steal all what you have,it is big chance that you live in poverty because of different oppinion what is nothing for what history do not know. Same situation were in ex-communist Yugoslavia where you were second class citizen because of different political views especially if you fought for "wrong side" in ww2.

Same open eye system have today for us. I also have problems in my personal life because of pro-White political views and croatian alt-right had next conclusion about it: when someone call you as racialist,just say to them "thanks for compliment". Do not try to expect from us that we will apologize. Instead of defense,we will attack without violence because nobody will not accept oppinion that are we as White race wrong because we are White or that we owe to our enemies something.

The main problem of today is that exist possible situation where will White police arrest you because of your racial views does not matter that will order with non-white immigrants exists with laws against all Whites including them. For example our White police,military also fought against multiculturalism in last war but whole picture is part of global cosmopolit multiracial network who lead in chaos.

Last edited by Fico; July 13th, 2021 at 05:17 AM.

Tags
foibe, football, hooligans, hools, nationalists, paolo di canio, racism

Thread