VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old July 16th, 2018 #1
Stewart Meadows

Default Trump meets Putin in Helsinki, hysterical jews once again call him Putin's puppet

From the Israeli newspaper Haaretz:

Quote:
In Helsinki, Trump Hazed America as if He Were Putin’s Puppet

The press conference in Helsinki on Monday night following the meeting between Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin may have been more significant than their actual talks. The summit between the two leaders produced a new low point in the Trump presidency, which could turn out to be a turning point as well.
(...)
With the exception of Trump’s die-hard fans, America will find it hard to forgive a president who stood by an authoritarian rival like Vladimir Putin, opted to defend rather than castigate him and bashed his own country instead. Even if Trump doesn’t owe Putin a thing, he looked and sounded, to all intents and purposes, like his lackey, or like his puppet, as Hillary Clinton foresaw.
https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/in-h...ppet-1.6280299

Old July 16th, 2018 #2
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
In Helsinki, Trump and Putin Just Ripped Europe Apart. The Consequences Will Be Catastrophic

America constructed and sustained a post-war Europe 'whole, free, and at peace,' a liberal order that allowed America itself to flourish. But a treacherous handshake in Helsinki effectively wiped out 70 years of peace in Europe
https://www.haaretz.com/world-news/....ophe-1.6273473

Oy gevalt!

Old July 16th, 2018 #3
Robbie Key

70 years of peace in Europe? These days, journalists seem to have an ignorance regarding history that is embarrasing. Northern Ireland? The Yugoslav wars? Ukraine 2014-till this day? Russia defending itself against Chechnya and Georgia?

Old July 16th, 2018 #4
Robbie Key

Quote:
But a treacherous handshake in Helsinki effectively wiped out 70 years of peace in Europe
Didn't it do the exact opposite? An even more heated and aggressive tone between the countries would be the real threat to European peace. Now, Putin isn't dumb enough to fall for shit like that, anyway, so it wouldn't occur (a war that is). But with some clown leader it could've.

Jews really have this tendency to put everything upside down and claim it is the right way.

Last edited by Robbie Key; July 16th, 2018 at 04:48 PM.

Old July 16th, 2018 #5
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

If WW3 happens in Europe because of the kikes let's hope men like Hitler and Mussolini emerge among the survivors.
Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Old July 16th, 2018 #6
Stewart Meadows

Another quote from the deranged jew article in my OP:

Quote:
But Trump’s embarrassing performance didn’t start or end with his refusal to come to terms with the GRU plot, which was obviously authorized by Putin. Hours before arriving in Helsinki, Trump had the gall to tweet that bad relations with Russia were caused by the "foolishness and stupidity" of the U.S. In his tweets and at the press conference, Trump never mentioned Moscow’s intervention in Ukraine, invasion and annexation of Crimea, support for the murderous regime of Bashar Assad or the Kremlin’s use of biological weapons on the soil of Great Britain, ostensibly one of America’s closest allies.
The red, bolded part is complete nonsense. The jews and their pathetic Britcuck lackeys have never presented any proof that the Russian government carried out the Skripal attack.

Old July 16th, 2018 #7
Robbie Key

They've never shown any evidence of Russian 'meddling' with the US elections, either.

It is the ultimate arrogance of people who know they control all relevant mass media in the West. Too bad for them that there are still some people thinking critically.

Old July 16th, 2018 #8
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
The red, bolded part is complete nonsense. The jews and their pathetic Britcuck lackeys have never presented any proof that the Russian government carried out the Skripal attack.
Quote:
Britain behaving like ‘mafia state’ in Skripal case – OSCE ex-VP Willy Wimmer

The UK is exploiting European solidarity and behaving like a ‘mafia state’ by pushing forward warmongering accusations and excluding Russia from the Skripal poisoning probe, the former vice-president of OSCE assembly told RT.

Britain’s behavior in the Skripal poisoning scandal is “a major danger to international peace,” believes Willy Wimmer, who held the vp position with the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE) assembly from 1994 to 2000, and who had previously served as state secretary to Germany’s defense minister.

“I think we would call this state a mafia state because it is against all European and international rules and regulations how the British government has behaved in a criminal case with regard to another country,” Wimmer told RT.

The UK has a history of pressing forward warmongering rhetoric, Wimmer said, recalling Britain’s decision to go to war in Iraq. “We, as Europeans, have an experience with the British. We only have to look back to Tony Blair. They lie from one war into the next one.” The long awaited Chilcot report, published in 2016, offered a damning critique of Blair, stating that he deliberately exaggerated the threat posed by the Iraqi regime and had relied on “flawed” intelligence.
https://www.rt.com/uk/423234-britain...-state-wimmer/

And yes, folks, "Great" Britain a.k.a. Cuck Island a.k.a. the Jewnited Kingdumb is controlled by jews. Times of Israel even brags about it:

Quote:
Surprise new UK trade minister is committed Jew, thinks Israel’s ‘amazing’

There are so many Jews at the top of Britain’s Conservative party, Prime Minister David Cameron once quipped, that it should be known as the Torah party rather than the Tory party.
(...)
With the announcement last Wednesday that Ian Livingston was selected as trade and investment minister and elevated to the House of Lords, Cameron has appointed to the government possibly its most committed Jew yet, and certainly its most outspoken supporter of Israel — which Livingston has called “the most amazing state in the world.”
(...)
Other top Jewish figures in the Conservative party include co-chairs Lord Feldman and Grant Shapps MP, who has defined himself as “quite observant,” senior treasurer Howard Leigh, a member of the Jewish Leadership Council; and former party treasurers Richard Harrington MP and Lord Fink, another member of the JLC.
(...)
Livingston leads an active Jewish life, regularly attending an Orthodox shul, Borehamwood and Elstree United Synagogue just outside London. (...) “He takes his Jewishness very seriously, drawing on Jewish values and texts.
https://www.timesofisrael.com/surpri...raels-amazing/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...sh_politicians

Old July 16th, 2018 #9
Serbian

Superb!

https://dailystormer.name/live-hours...-are-us-fault/

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old July 16th, 2018 #10
Serbian

Old July 17th, 2018 #12
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Key View Post
Dan Coats

Iran and Iraq
Coats supported the 2003 invasion of Iraq under the pretext of uncovering Iraq's weapons of mass destruction.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Coats

Wow. Must be a lot of stuff this twat doesn't want seeing the light of day.

Old July 17th, 2018 #13
Susan

Coxsucker Media in Atlanta is crapping their diapers over this. I wonder how many of their cucky listeners have a clue about what they're hearing. I'll bet not too many since none of them appear to read, and it seems they get all their facts, opinions from talk radio.

Mitch McConnell just came out and said Russia is not our friend and NATO is the most important agreement in history.

Georgia's senator, David Purdue, came out in support of Trump. But he's in the minority it appears.

I wonder if Putin and Trump talked at all about the White South Africans Russia took in. Hmmm...

Old July 17th, 2018 #14
Crowe

Trump cucks out (again), and backtracked off his previous comments about supposed Russian meddling:

Last edited by Crowe; July 17th, 2018 at 05:47 PM.

Old July 17th, 2018 #15
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Trump cucks out (again), and backtracked off his previous comments about supposed Russian meddling:
But we all knew it was coming, right? I mean, we already know that this bloated sack of shit changes his mind every five minutes, so why should this occasion be any different?

Anyway, thanks for your great posts, Crowe.

Old July 17th, 2018 #16
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
But we all knew it was coming, right? I mean, we already know that this bloated sack of shit changes his mind every five minutes, so why should this occasion be any different?
I was *almost* ready to support him for his comments, but only if he stuck to his guns. Now Trump is in a position where he has to make amends, and he's liable to be even tougher on Russia than he was previously. Trump isn't playing 4D chess, but kikes are playing him like a fiddle.

Old July 17th, 2018 #17
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking Trump=jEW

Again this shuckin and jivin jew tool pussy ass Donald Trump shows you what he is but so many are in denial ...you know that river that runs through Egypt?

Haha I give up ...

Old July 17th, 2018 #18
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post

Again this shuckin and jivin jew tool pussy ass Donald Trump shows you what he is but so many are in denial ...you know that river that runs through Egypt?

Haha I give up ...
Anglin still backing him

Trump Strategically Half-Cucks on “Russia Didn’t Meddle” Helsinki Statement

https://dailystormer.name/trump-stra...nki-statement/

Old July 18th, 2018 #19
Erik T. White

jewsign (((MSM))) on the meeting. Damn, I hate jews!!!!

Quote:
There was a time when the Steele dossier's alleged, lewd tape of Donald Trump in a Moscow hotel room was Something We Didn't Talk About. Then James B. Comey made it not-so-taboo.
Now the broader idea that Russia has compromising information, or kompromat, on Trump has moved even more to the forefront. And it's all thanks to Trump's decision to hold a bilateral meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin — and then practically bow to him.
More at: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartanntp

Oh yeah. Well, even though I'm no trumpf fan, bringing up Comey makes me smell (((matzo ball soup!!!!))) And I don't eat kosher if I can avoid it. However, the (((tribe))) has control over around 80 percent of the food market except for small markets, and I'm sure (((they))) are trying to make (((laws))) regulating them too!!!!!

Oh, the poor jews….

Last edited by Erik T. White; July 18th, 2018 at 12:48 AM. Reason: typo

Old July 18th, 2018 #20
Serbian

Thumbs up

Tucker is on fire!

Tags
helsinki, jews, putin, trump

Thread