VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 10th, 2010 #1
Sven Ivory

Default A young Romanian says he wants to get a Nordic look

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...6110627AAEXH6l

Getting a Nordic (Scandinavian/German) look?

Hi there people,
I've been meaning to ask a question. First of all I must say I am a citizen of Romania, the newest country that adhered to European Union. I was born in the north-eastern region of Romania, called Moldavia but now I'm living in the western region called Banat the city of Timisoara (or Temeschwar/Temesvar as it is internationally known). Back in the ancient days when the Dacian people (the ancestors of today's Romanians) were conquered by the Roman Empire, not all Dacian was conquered, so the people of the north didn't get genetically mixed with Latins, so they don't have that tanned skin complexion,they are tall and fair-skinned, fair haired and have blue, green or hazel iris, you will rarely see a dark colored person in Moldavia and Transylvania. They are also tall and robust (most of them anyway, as there are always exceptions). My problem is that my mother is from Oltenia the most Latin conquered part of ancient Dacia, but my father is from Moldova. As a result I have a tall body and a robust skeleton due to the gens of my Nordic father who is light haired and has blue eyes, genes that I'm proud of, but my look is to Latin due to the genes of my southern mother who has a dark skin, black eyes and raven-black hair. My skin is a bit lighter than hers but not very lighter, my eyes are dark brown instead of black and my hair is dark brown, that color the 80% cocoa chocolate has (even a bit lighter now,in the summer time) and I'm not proud of it at all. When I was a little kid my skin was very fair,like my father's and my aunt's, my iris was multicolor,than it became hazel. As I grew older my skin became darker and darker .Maybe it's my fault as I heavily exposed myself to sun back then as I really liked sunbathing. After I passed the age of 10 my skin became even darker, almost like a South-American dude, and now during summer time I avoid the sun as much as I can, because if I get a suntan as dark-skinned as I am now i would look like a *******, which is certainly not my intention. Some people said I look like Antonio Banderas except for my body that is much taller and stronger, but indeed my complexion is as dark as his,and even the shape of my face features are quite Latin. Some time ago when I didn't have much beard but a strong mustache, I've let my mustache grow and some friends of mine asked me "What are you trying to do? Trying to get a Mexican look?". They don't know my fascination for Nordics and how un-pleased I am with this Latin look,as I didn't even hint about it so I guess they weren't just teasing. So anyway is it even possible to get such a massive amount of re-shaping one's face? I know about the discoloration treatment that is made with lasers to destroy the pigment that is already present in the skin and applying a cream daily that both prevents the recreation of pigment and protects the skin from sun-rays preventing the sunburn problem, but is it possible to re-shape one's face to make it look Nordic (that would mean a nose reshape, a lip re-shape and re-shaping the cheeks and the borders of my face)? And is it any way to change the eye and hair color except for the contact lens and hair dye (genetic manipulation or something)? I would really like to know what I would have to go through on this quest for beauty. By the way I'm a 20 years old (almost 21) male (if that makes any difference). I would like to know the kind of anesthetic used in this cases (local or total, as I would prefer local), the recovery time, the costs, the risks and any kind of additional info you could offer. I'm most interested in getting answers from doctors, nurses and people which got through aesthetic surgery, but anyone's answer's is much welcome so please answer me.
Thanks in advance!

Old July 10th, 2010 #2
Paul Smith
Death Camp of Tolerance

He should shot himself.

Fucking idiot.

Thread