Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 19th, 2016 #1
yhbs

Default Christianity should be more active in Europe

I'm agnostic from a catholic family living in the Netherlands.

Here a great deal of people are atheists and to me islam seems to be the only religion actively present in the society. And this is a problem if you want to prevent islamization thereby preserving this ethnicity biologically and culturally speaking.

For any european seeking religion nowadays I'd say there's a much bigger chance of that person coming in contact with islam rather than Christian faiths. Churches do not seem interested in going after new followers here.

What I want to say is that muslims are not only winning in fertility rates in Europe. They are also winning because there's a lack of serious european religions - that would be Christian religions - shepherding the continent.

I'm not saying people should be religious, even though it would help having more white christians out there making children like rabbits, moslim-style. But Christianity should always be there with open arms for those seeking a religious adventure, otherwise they will seek that in a mosque and end up married with a moslim and with an arabic name.

I know a couple of blond people that converted to islam and gave their last child an arabic name. You can also read many stories of europeans converting to islam on the internet, people that were seeking religion and the meaning of life in the nowadays extremely materialistic North European societies.

Old February 19th, 2016 #2
Bev
drinking tea

Islam is not the problem. Never-ending and indiscriminate immigration is the problem and, at least in the cases of the refugees running from yet another war that yet again has nothing to do with us, it's the christians that help to facilitate this.

Old February 19th, 2016 #3
yhbs

I didn't say islam was the problem, I actually said a passive christianity in Northern Europe was the problem.

Old February 19th, 2016 #4
yhbs

You can choose to grieve the immigration that took place. But that won't solve anything. I prefer to analyze the actual state of the society and see what can be done to achieve what I find important.

Old February 19th, 2016 #5
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by yhbs View Post
I didn't say islam was the problem, I actually said a passive christianity in Northern Europe was the problem.
Well, amongst other things, you said that "if you want to prevent islamisation" and finished by referencing white converts so I assumed you felt it was islam and muslims that are the issue.

Personally I couldn't care less if Europeans convert to islam. The traditional family values and rejection of excessive depravity might do them some good. It's not for me because I like a bacon butty too much and I don't need any gods or profits....oops, prophets to keep me acting normally but as long as converts don't go racing off to blow up innocent people, their conversion is not a problem to me.

Christianity is far from passive, BTW. Just wait and see how this thread progresses if you want proof.......

Old February 19th, 2016 #6
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
You can choose to grieve the immigration that took place. But that won't solve anything. I prefer to analyze the actual state of the society and see what can be done to achieve what I find important.
So you think that persuading the christians to be more welcoming will do the trick? Unfortunately they're busy at the minute welcoming all their new Syrian friends whilst kicking homeless and hungry indigenous off their land at night.

Old February 19th, 2016 #7
yhbs

I just mentioned something I thought would help a little bit protecting the european values I care about. Obviously the change I advocated would have very little effect. But it's from small steps that we can come somewhere right?

I actually care about islamization. Not because I have something against islam, more because I'm fond of my own culture.

Old February 19th, 2016 #8
Bev
drinking tea

What part of islam threatens your culture? Don't get me wrong, I have no love for islam or muslims but I don't see how they threaten my culture. The ones threatening my culture are the ones who howl hysterically that Christmas celebrations or Disney cartoon pigs must be banned in case they upset muslims and it's threatened by the ones who put such things into place.

I refuse to take notice of such bans and think a lot of this is whipped up to make us hate muslims and support a war on another muslim nation, thereby creating more refugees. I oppose immigration on economic grounds and on the lack of resources, not because the newspaper told me muslims want my bacon sandwich taking away.

Old February 21st, 2016 #9
John Adams
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
What part of islam threatens your culture? Don't get me wrong, I have no love for islam or muslims but I don't see how they threaten my culture.
Interesting comment from a pom there Bev. You don't see how muslims threaten your culture. Are you being sarcastic? I bet millions of Europeans disagree with you

Old February 21st, 2016 #10
John Adams
Banned

Quote:

Personally I couldn't care less if Europeans convert to islam.
WTF, there goes your bacon sandwiches. Don't bother ever bitching about non whites invading Europe, you just proved you don't care about Europeans losing their culture to non white invaders

Old February 21st, 2016 #11
John Adams
Banned

Quote:
I'm agnostic from a catholic family living in the Netherlands.

Here a great deal of people are atheists and to me islam seems to be the only religion actively present in the society. And this is a problem if you want to prevent islamization thereby preserving this ethnicity biologically and culturally speaking.

For any european seeking religion nowadays I'd say there's a much bigger chance of that person coming in contact with islam rather than Christian faiths. Churches do not seem interested in going after new followers here.

What I want to say is that muslims are not only winning in fertility rates in Europe. They are also winning because there's a lack of serious european religions - that would be Christian religions - shepherding the continent.

I'm not saying people should be religious, even though it would help having more white christians out there making children like rabbits, moslim-style. But Christianity should always be there with open arms for those seeking a religious adventure, otherwise they will seek that in a mosque and end up married with a moslim and with an arabic name.

I know a couple of blond people that converted to islam and gave their last child an arabic name. You can also read many stories of europeans converting to islam on the internet, people that were seeking religion and the meaning of life in the nowadays extremely materialistic North European societies.
The churches are only christian in name, in reality they have betrayed Christianity and are nothing but tools of the jew. Ever noticed how over the years the vatican has stopped calling the jews the Christ Killers. The churches are helping the jews to destroy Christianity.

Old February 21st, 2016 #12
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Adams View Post
Interesting comment from a pom there Bev. You don't see how muslims threaten your culture. Are you being sarcastic? I bet millions of Europeans disagree with you
So explain to me:

A) what my culture is

B) how muslims are destroying it

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Adams View Post
WTF, there goes your bacon sandwiches. Don't bother ever bitching about non whites invading Europe, you just proved you don't care about Europeans losing their culture to non white invaders
I haven't given up any of my culture. I drink alcohol on occasion, I go out with my hair uncovered, I eat bacon, I celebrate the occasions commonly known as Christmas and Easter, I fly the flag that is apparently the flag of my country on the day they say celebrates England's patron saint, I don't personally dance round a maypole but applaud those who do......

These are apparently symbols of my culture. These are the things the newspapers tell me I'm losing and/or being forced to give up. I'm doing neither.

Who are these precious wusses who have given up their culture so easily and willingly?

RELIGION IS NOT CULTURE.

Old February 21st, 2016 #13
Vance Stubbs
Hatespeaker

My country's culture wants me dead, so I don't quite want all of it preserved.

Also remember that the Jews subverted Christianity to serve their ends, just as they later subverted Marxism and psychoanalysis. No White ideals are safe from their meddling!
"Surely people differ in their biologically determined qualities. But discovery of a correlation between some of these qualities is of no scientific interest and of no social significance, except to racists, sexists and the like."

Old February 21st, 2016 #14
JeffreyWaffenSS

Quote:
What part of islam threatens your culture? Don't get me wrong, I have no love for islam or muslims but I don't see how they threaten my culture. The ones threatening my culture are the ones who howl hysterically that Christmas celebrations or Disney cartoon pigs must be banned in case they upset muslims and it's threatened by the ones who put such things into place.

I refuse to take notice of such bans and think a lot of this is whipped up to make us hate muslims and support a war on another muslim nation, thereby creating more refugees. I oppose immigration on economic grounds and on the lack of resources, not because the newspaper told me muslims want my bacon sandwich taking away.
But the patriotards, Donald Trump, Sean Hannity all say how ebil they are and will kill us all.

In general muslims have not harmed me and I've never had a problem with them but Jews, I've had problems with. Muslims don't force their culture on me like Jews do and Muslims don't shove race mixing in my face and in fact most muslims hate queers more than whites probably.

Tags
christards, europe, islam, islam beats christianity

Thread