Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 11th, 2011 #61
Armstrong
Banned

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, Fred....Lorena Bobbit was White as can be, wasn't she?? Taking revenge upon cheating lovers transcends race.

Old May 11th, 2011 #62
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armstrong View Post
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, Fred....Lorena Bobbit was White as can be, wasn't she?? Taking revenge upon cheating lovers transcends race.
Unless of course the woman is in a comma.

Back to the Gallows Bait Forum. You could have another section on exotic venereal diseases you have contracted from your multiracial adventures.

Old May 11th, 2011 #63
Armstrong
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Streed View Post
Unless of course the woman is in a comma.

Back to the Gallows Bait Forum. You could have another section on exotic venereal diseases you have contracted from your multiracial adventures.
Fred, you're talking about something from almost 50 years ago.....Tell us about what you were doing 50 years ago. I'm less than convinced you were even racially aware, being a California lad and all.

Old May 11th, 2011 #64
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
Fred, you're talking about something from almost 50 years ago.....Tell us about what you were doing 50 years ago. I'm less than convinced you were even racially aware, being a California lad and all.
Well lessee here. 50 years ago? I woulda been 8 years old. Probably playing baseball. Or riding horses with my younger bro out at the family ranch. Or following my older brothers or my Dad around being a pest. We didn't have any niggers or beaners so they probably weren't on my radar screen at that time.

Hey I just thought of an excellent topic for the Gallows Bait Forum. You could start a thread on how old you were the first time you race-mixed.

Old May 11th, 2011 #65
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, Fred....Lorena Bobbit was White as can be, wasn't she??
Nope. She's a shitskin from Ecuador.

Old May 11th, 2011 #66
Armstrong
Banned

Quote:
Well lessee here. 50 years ago? I woulda been 8 years old. Probably playing baseball. Or riding horses with my younger bro out at the family ranch. Or following my older brothers or my Dad around being a pest. We didn't have any niggers or beaners so they probably weren't on my radar screen at that time.

Hey I just thought of an excellent topic for the Gallows Bait Forum. You could start a thread on how old you were the first time you race-mixed.

That was pretty much my upbringing too. I remember seeing my first Black person, "Mommy is that a Nigger", I asked her.

The Black man came over to my mom and said, "You taught him that, I know. He's too young to have come up with that".

My mother denied it, but the Black man continued, "I'm a person, who loves and feels just like you do. Nigger is just a word that makes me feel bad when I hear it said. Do you want to hurt my feelings"?

I told him, "No, I don't want to hurt your feelings". It was a day of confusion as mom tried to tell me 'niggers will kill you' and cut your wee wee off'. But mom was often into 'the cut your wee wee off' stuff when she wanted to get me not to do something. Hasn't happened so far.

Ah, zee first time I vas vith zee dark eyed maidens.....I will have to think on this.

I remember a girl with dark eyes in the 3rd grade, but I remember her as White. Marsha was her name.

We were not thinking about race at all, or anything except that I was a boy, and she a girl, and there were some differences we wanted to know about. We were thinking about explorating and doing things that were making us ever more aroused, thinking about our passion and arousal which was climbing ever higher. I remember her face and her deep dark eyes, the curls of her hair and how she smelled. I remember kissing her face in our 'fort'. Touching her softly as she kissed me back. Her lips were soft and moist as she pulled me towards her. Her blouse was open, and her young firm breasts stood out like proud birds from their mothers nest.

I remember feeling each others bodies and discovering what a girls bottom actually felt like. She let me fondle it for a very long time while I kept kissing her, and then I took her pants down, and she took mine down as well and we discovered what each others fronts were like.

Young innocent love and passion. What delights.....

<camera pans to cloud filled skies>

But she was White...so I will have to think more. I will tell you if I remember.

Last edited by Armstrong; May 11th, 2011 at 02:29 PM.

Old May 11th, 2011 #67
Ian

Quote:
I've already killed thousands, probably tens of thousands of 'Mud Colored Children', and I've had enough of it. It was done behind the lie of the Vietnam war in the name of JCS plans....straight from the Masonic Ambassador, and the DIA
Armstrong posted about being in the US Navy in 1962 and '65 and doing shore bombardments, before visiting the Philippines. When I queried the dates as a bit early, he provided a wiki reference to the first USN Vietnam shore bombardment in later 1965.

I doubt Armstrong could have killed tens of thousands of asian children.

But liberal grand statesman Robert MacNamara might have done, especially with the longtern defoliant programme he launched for Democrat anti-racist President Johnson.

Old May 11th, 2011 #68
Ian

Armstrong and Streed were like a double act, discrediting this thread. Armstrong introduced a threat quote, which Streed then said after it had been introduced to the thread.

Old May 11th, 2011 #69
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian View Post
Armstrong and Streed were like a double act, discrediting this thread. Armstrong introduced a threat quote, which Streed then said after it had been introduced to the thread.
Actually the quote came from another thread. It has had Armstrong in hysterics ever since he saw it.

Old May 11th, 2011 #70
Armstrong
Banned

Quote:
Armstrong posted about being in the US Navy in 1962 and '65 and doing shore bombardments, before visiting the Philippines. When I queried the dates as a bit early, he provided a wiki reference to the first USN Vietnam shore bombardment in later 1965.

But liberal grand statesman Robert MacNamara might have done, especially with the longtern defoliant programme he launched for Democrat anti-racist President Johnson.

1963, 1964, and the first six months of 1965 were spent coordinating bombing runs, B52 strikes and the covert war we 'weren't fighting'. After the first few thousand body count, I stopped counting, but the strikes increased, so the casualty rates would also have increased.

Imagine what you may, Fred, but it is no where close to being accurate. Your ability to project needs improvement. There are a few on here that are ready for advanced psi training, as they see me and can accurately know much of what I'm thinking. Keep trying, Fred. You can do it if you try.

Now where is April? She's been busy lately.

Old May 11th, 2011 #71
Armstrong
Banned

Quote:

More misquoting of my military record I see. Please review your raw data and correct this post. It is important to be accurate in what we're doing. Who do you think sent the coordinates of attack to the defoliant planes?

Old May 11th, 2011 #72
Nick Apleece

Quote:
Lorena Bobbit was White as can be, wasn't she??
No doubt white enough for you.

Old May 11th, 2011 #73
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:

Imagine what you may, Fred, but it is no where close to being accurate. Your ability to project needs improvement. There are a few on here that are ready for advanced psi training, as they see me and can accurately know much of what I'm thinking. Keep trying, Fred. You can do it if you try.
What are you talking about? Do you know?

Psi training? You should team up with banjo_billy. Between your psi training and his halos you would be a hell of an act.

Old May 11th, 2011 #74
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
What are you talking about? Do you know?

Psi training? You should team up with banjo_billy. Between your psi training and his halos you would be a hell of an act.
I donno whats more mind numbing......jeebs or agent orange.

Old May 12th, 2011 #75
Ian

Quote:
1963, 1964, and the first six months of 1965 were spent coordinating bombing runs, B52 strikes and the covert war we 'weren't fighting'. After the first few thousand body count, I stopped counting, but the strikes increased, so the casualty rates would also have increased.
No Armstrong. Can you show any evidence of B-52 strikes so early? Up to the middle of 1965. I looked on Wiki, and it says first B-52 strike in Vietnam 18 June 1965. So, a very early first strike. I also doubt the Arc Light strikes, which were tactical, killed tens of thousands of civilians.

I don't misquote any military record for you, as you haven't quoted one. You have mentioned all sorts of things, and what I asked you about are things you have mentioned, in particular the earlier 1960s timings. You have talked of shore bombardments, policy level message coding, and now coordinating aerial bombing. That's a lot for someone to do as enlisted Navy.

You suddenly mention defoliants after I commented on it. The US use of defoliant on the environment of Vietnam was one of the major war crimes of the last century. The American political and media leftists are strangely silent about it mostly. This would seem to be due to the defoliant programme being started by the Democrat Johnson administration, under the personal leadership of lifelong liberal grandee Robert MacNamara. They can't pin it on some tobacco chewing Republican party redneck so they keep quiet about it.

Old May 12th, 2011 #76
pk1225

Wiki... The same source that says 850,000 people were gassed to death at Treblinka using exhaust fumes from Soviet tanks... nothing wrong with that source is there?

Old May 12th, 2011 #77
Rae Kiley
Molon Labe

Quote:
Get a little closer Smokey, take a better look... beard and all...

[IMG]http://*********.com/na/Fred.jpg[/IMG]

I get the feelin' April's gonna be movin' a bit closer to ya, once I'm done with this threat shit from Fred and WN'ism.....
Michael...he does not have a hook nose. In fact that nose kinda looks like my Dads, and he was definitely not a jew. Fight fair...both of you.

Old May 12th, 2011 #78
Armstrong
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rae Kiley View Post
Michael...he does not have a hook nose. In fact that nose kinda looks like my Dads, and he was definitely not a jew. Fight fair...both of you.

Rae, what's disappointing about the so called "Movement" is it's little more than a little sewing circle where people sit around and nit pick and gossip about one another.

There's no real action going on while Jews are strip mining and bankrupting our country, driving over the Bill of Right with D-9 Cats. Huge parts of our country are in dire straits with lots of damages, and what are we doing?

Sitting around bickering with each other. I'm ashamed and disgusted.

Old May 12th, 2011 #79
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rae Kiley View Post
Fight fair...both of you.
Personally I would consider kicking the bastard's teeth down his throat, then water boarding him, then frog marching him to the gallows for hanging, to be fair in this race traitor scum's case.

Old May 12th, 2011 #80
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Rae, what's disappointing about the so called "Movement" is it's little more than a little sewing circle where people sit around and nit pick and gossip about one another.

Internet message boards aren't the White Nationalist movement, they're message boards. I think people get that confused sometimes.

There is SF, then VNNF, then what, maybe a dozen or so other less popular (measured by traffic) sites?

People read these sites. There are always far more guests than members at any given moment.

There really isn't a viable White Nationalist movement here in North America just yet, but it's coming, and message boards serve a purpose to that end.

Thread