Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts


Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > Crime Center
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

View Poll Results: Do the love letters prove that Steele went crazy? See them at http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=
Steele is sane and was framed by the ADL and the government. 2 14.29%
Steele is sane and was not framed. 3 21.43%
It is not possible to know if he is crazy or was framed. 6 42.86%
Steele is playing crazy and was not framed. 0 0%
Steele is completely crazy and was framed. 0 0%
Steele is completely crazy and was not framed. 3 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

 
Thread Display Modes Share
Old July 12th, 2012 #41
Roy Wagahuski
professional critter
 
Roy Wagahuski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: under your bed
Posts: 1,618
Roy Wagahuski
Default

As do I.

Your point?
 
Old July 12th, 2012 #42
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
I am not too surprised that the humble author of this poll has been abused. Those who abuse me seem to be reluctant to vote however. I expected a hundred votes by now at least. The original thread on the Steele case is over 140 pages long. Perhaps I should have made this poll anonymous.
"silly"
"fool"
"stupid"
"whigger"
"Steele cheerleaders"
"confused"

.....just off the top of my head.

You're being abused?
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Old July 12th, 2012 #43
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

So as DEP refuses to expand on the list, let's have a look at it anyway.

The alleged proof of Mr Steele being crazy:



Quote:
Ukrainian bride scam book could not be given away
Has he actually written the book? I thought he was still working on it?

If he has not written it, how do you know it wouldn't have sold?

Straw-clutching opinion.

Quote:
pipe bomb would lead to a huge investigation by ATF
Obviously. Any crime leads to an investigation - ergo anyone who commits a crime is crazy.

Quote:
pipe bomb was unreliable and would not explode predictably
So he was either set up by someone who hired an incompetent fool OR he hired an incompetent fool.

Neither is proof of insanity.
Quote:
No fool would take the risk for $10,000 worth of silver
Rubbish! People kill each other for a LOT less.

Quote:
Fairfax was a potential blackmailer
.....and this is proof of Steele's insanity how?

Is everyone who hires someone who turns out later to have criminal tendencies crazy?


Quote:
life insurance fraud
IF he did it, then yes, it would have been fraud. Not proof of insanity.
Quote:
backhoe threat
Needs clarification.
Quote:
paying in silver
paying Fairfax in silver
Listing it twice pads out the list but fools nobody.

Needs clarification.
Quote:
selling off $55,000 in silver at $18 per ounce
Maybe he had to raise money in a hurry for something. Maybe he needed to get rid of that batch of silver for reasons unknown. Not proof of insanity, only of needing money.
Quote:
lumber trip alibi to Spokane
Needs clarification.
Quote:
claim that Fairfax would plant pipe bombs to cover up theft
Not proof of insanity.
Quote:
letter to Tatyana
letters to honeys after divorce
Already established that this is not proof of insanity.

He has a plausible excuse for the letters, but even if she WAS his girlfriend, plenty of men cheat on their wives. Not proof of insanity.

Steele's children and Tatyana after their mother was dead.
Quote:
lying to Tatyana about being divorced
....as do thousands of cheating partners. Not proof of insanity.
Quote:
liposuction after major surgery with huge scar
Proof of vanity, not insanity.

Quote:
call for Russian Mafia investigation
Clarification needed.

Quote:
telling judge to make the Guiness Book of Records with sentence
Maybe he knew he had been framed OR caught bang to rights and knew he was going down for a long time. Ever thought that there is a reasonable explanation for everything?

Quote:
admitting to writing letter and having his reasons for doing so
Not proof of insanity - another desperate straw clutching moment.
Quote:
Bonner County lawsuit over Tao book caused move to Moscow
Clarification needed.
Quote:
claim that ADL letter was in hand of U.S. Marshall at arraignment
Clarification needed.
Quote:
I like Obama remark in jailhouse interview
I disagree with his statement but so what? Plenty of people like Obama. Plenty of WN like Obama, under the theory "it has to get worse before it gets better". Could have been a "I'm not your average dumb racist" statement.

Quote:
not testifying in his own defense
As is his right.
Quote:
failure to fire Public Defender
Not proof of insanity.

Quote:
failure to fire McAllister

Not proof of insanity.
Quote:
expecting any of this behavior to be seen as rational
Desperate straw-clutching moment again, but yes, much of it could be rational. You just have to take off the agendaglasses, stop spinning and think like a normal person.

Quote:
failure to notify law enforcement when Fairfax offered to be killer
Unwise but not insanity.
Quote:
Steele had Kelsey send him books on Russian in jail
So what? So he wanted to learn Russian to be able to keep up the bride scam investigation OR keep in touch with his girlfriend.
Quote:
"You gotta be shitin me" remark
People say strange things in shock. The first words out of my mouth when an elderly relative in law died suddenly was "you're joking".

Quote:
searching Fairfax and display of firearms
shisenhosen
power of attorney
love letter after computer seized
hospital recovery ward divorce threat
Elaboration needed.
Quote:
introductory letter to Tatyana before arrest
We've already covered the love letters and determined it's more spin.

Verdict: not insane.
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Old July 12th, 2012 #44
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Smile Whigger Identification

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Wagahuski View Post
As do I.

Your point?
http://www.ussearch.com/consumer/peo...wagahuski.html shows no hits. You didn't develop your attitude in 19 posts. You are likely a poster on this forum who has been banned and managed to sign back up with a different name and IP. You also could have been thrown off Stormfront. You are unlikely to be a Jew. Jews don't want it known that Steele went crazy. They want him improperly portrayed as a cold blooded wife killer.
 
Old July 12th, 2012 #45
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Smile Bev is Jumping the Gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
So as DEP refuses to expand on the list, let's have a look at it anyway.

The alleged proof of Mr Steele being crazy:

......
Elaboration needed.
......
We've already covered the love letters and determined it's more spin.

Verdict: not insane.
Bev is going to spoil the welcoming party on the Steele thread when his webmaster returns in glory. I posted that the list would likely not make sense because it was merely in note form. I assure Bev that it will be fully explained. Steele had nothing to show that he was working on a book. no outline, no draft chapter, no arrangements with publishers. He did have over 14,000 emails to Ukrainian women.

This thread has to do with the poll and the undisputed love letters that Steele wrote from jail. As of this post, fully half of the voters on the poll are confused. Let's spread the word and get a huge voter turnout.
 
Old July 12th, 2012 #46
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Smile FBI Interest in This Poll

It just occurred to me that the Famous But Incompetent should be highly interested in the results of this poll. They will not be too interested in the names of the voters who are confused. It is an open question as to whether they will be more interested in the voters who think that Steele is crazy or those who think that he was framed.

Clearly those who think that he was framed are FBI enemies. On the other hand those who have figured out that Steele is crazy are independent thinkers who are far more of a threat to the FBI. If the FBI knows that Steele is crazy, those who vote accordingly are at greater risk. Bev is safe from New Scotland Yard in any case.
 
Old July 12th, 2012 #47
George Mann
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 143
George Mann
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
Unlike Whiggers of your ilk, I post under my own name.
Character assassination, thru and thru!
 
Old July 12th, 2012 #48
George Mann
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 143
George Mann
Default

Have any one of you seen his subtly libelous site, www.steelewentcrazy.org?
 
Old July 12th, 2012 #49
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Smile Steele Went Crazy.org is Ready to Rock and Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Mann View Post
Have any one of you seen his subtly libelous site, www.steelewentcrazy.org?
As a babe in the woods, you may not know the history of our website. It was outed last April on Stormfront by Steele's webmaster and was not ready to be released to the public. It was put up only to prove to Steele's wife and lawyers that I meant business. We are not yet accepting donations but I will PM you the instant that we start to do so. It will take me a week or so to have it presentable for release.
 
Old July 12th, 2012 #50
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
As of this post, fully half of the voters on the poll are confused.
"I am being abused" kvetches Mr Pauly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
It just occurred to me that the Famous But Incompetent should be highly interested in the results of this poll. They will not be too interested in the names of the voters who are confused. It is an open question as to whether they will be more interested in the voters who think that Steele is crazy or those who think that he was framed.

Clearly those who think that he was framed are FBI enemies. On the other hand those who have figured out that Steele is crazy are independent thinkers who are far more of a threat to the FBI. If the FBI knows that Steele is crazy, those who vote accordingly are at greater risk. Bev is safe from New Scotland Yard in any case.
The FBI won't give a flying monkey's about the poll, so no need to try and push people into voting one way or the other.
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Old July 12th, 2012 #51
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Mann View Post
Have any one of you seen his subtly libelous site, www.steelewentcrazy.org?
A lot of expense to go to for someone you aren't related to, don't you think?
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Old July 12th, 2012 #52
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Smile Free Advice for Georgie

Georgie I have a little free advice for you. Mr Linder has little patience for Christian Identity nuts like you. He has a habit of banning people when provoked. You were lucky that he didn't ban you for this post alone.

This is an adult forum. Try the kiddie section at Stormfront.

Quote:

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=1402497#38

3 Weeks Ago #38
George Mann
Junior Member

Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder
The CI doctrine, any permutation, is factually wrong,
Put your money where your mouth is and prove it!
 
Old July 12th, 2012 #53
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Smile Steelewentcrazy.org Expense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
A lot of expense to go to for someone you aren't related to, don't you think?
What do you think that it costs me per year to keep the website up? Convert to dollars for those here who don't know about pounds.
 
Old July 12th, 2012 #54
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
What do you think that it costs me per year to keep the website up? Convert to dollars for those here who don't know about pounds.
I dunno - I'm crap at conversions. If a dollar is still about 0.50p then about $15 US. But the point is, however much it is, that is still time and money you don't need to spend.

I'm convinced that Dr Kelly was murdered but I haven't set up a site about it. I make my case and move on.
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Old July 12th, 2012 #55
George Mann
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 143
George Mann
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
Georgie I have a little free advice for you. Mr Linder has little patience for Christian Identity nuts like you. He has a habit of banning people when provoked. You were lucky that he didn't ban you for this post alone
My name is not Georgie, you are not Linder, and I am NOT a Christian Identity nut!
 
Old July 12th, 2012 #56
Hadding
Senior Member
 
Hadding's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,247
Hadding
Default

Bev seems to be arguing that we shouldn't cut Steele any slack for his health-traumas.

Given that Steele was convicted of plotting to have his wife killed, I think mini-strokes with some resulting personality-disturbances following his ruptured aorta and surgery constitute a much more mundane and credible explanation than He wuz framed. It's an explanation that could have gotten a better outcome for Steele.

Last edited by Hadding; July 12th, 2012 at 12:37 PM.
 
Old July 12th, 2012 #57
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
Bev seems to be arguing that we shouldn't cut Steele any slack for his health-traumas.
No, Bev doesn't believe that he is insane, at least, not from the evidence presented so far.

Quote:
Given that Steele was convicted of plotting to have his wife killed, I think mini-strokes with some resulting personality-disturbances following his ruptured aorta and surgery constitute a much more mundane and credible explanation than He wuz framed. It's an explanation that could have gotten a better outcome for Steele.

Yes, of course
insanity is a much better outcome for the person than a plain old guilty. However, there is no evidence for it and therefore it would have no chance of succeeding. All the evidence is circumstantial. The video of him shows he is sane, eloquent and lucid. People who actually know him have not stated that his behaviour changed since the aorta caper, which isn't even a widely recognised cause of nuttery.

What is a recognised source of nuttery is a condition called chemo brain. It's documented, it's visible, they warn you about it and people have used it successfully in defence cases before, though, not, so far as I know, for attempted murder. I suggested this to DEP months ago and he refused to even consider it or confirm whether Steele had chemo or not. But even with that, there are still no outward signs that point to the man being mad. Unwise, misguided, foolish, yes. Mad, no.
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Old July 12th, 2012 #58
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Smile Good Guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
I dunno - I'm crap at conversions. If a dollar is still about 0.50p then about $15 US. But the point is, however much it is, that is still time and money you don't need to spend.

I'm convinced that Dr Kelly was murdered but I haven't set up a site about it. I make my case and move on.
Based on the number of websites on my server, the figure is about $30 per year or 20. Our goal is to get a psychiatrist experienced in treating brain damage from heart surgery and a lawyer specializing in unusual Federal appeals. It may well cost $20,000 to get Steele out of prison and the medical help that he needs. Had it not been for his gold digging wife, he could have been out well over a year ago for less than $1,000. Of course that would have cost her a lot of money out of her pocket to see him released. It would have also caused her the headache of putting up with a crazy man. The worst inconvenience would have been having to stop begging for money.

The real problem is that Steele apparently doesn't know that he is crazy. It has been proven to my satisfaction that he knows that he did what the government says that he did. He also thinks that his family believes his lies. I have sent him the motion which I filed in Federal Court which alleges that he is crazy. It is unknown whether he got it or not.

As far as I know, Steele is cut off from contact with the outside world. His wife is restricted from any communication with him. There have been no published emails or snail mail from him since his transfer to Victorville. My guess is that his condition has greatly deteriorated and any communications from him are too loony to publish. His name was added to my prisoner email roster and then was removed, supposedly by him.
 
Old July 12th, 2012 #59
Hadding
Senior Member
 
Hadding's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,247
Hadding
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
Yes, of course[/I] insanity is a much better outcome for the person than a plain old guilty. However, there is no evidence for it and therefore it would have no chance of succeeding.
How can you say that? That's ridiculous. Steele showed outrageously bad judgment over and over.

Brain-damage was on its face an hypothesis worth investigating. Really solid evidence for it would consist of a psychiatric report, probably including CAT-scans.

Last edited by Hadding; July 12th, 2012 at 01:42 PM.
 
Old July 12th, 2012 #60
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
How can you say that? That's ridiculous.

Steele showed outrageously bad judgment over and over. Brain-damage was on its face an hypothesis worth investigating. Evidence for it would consist of a psychiatric report, probably including CAT-scans.
Ooh - quick edit!

Yes, he did show bad judgment if all was as it is claimed. But I see no signs of actual insanity. I haven't seen a CAT scan, MRI or anything else. I set no store by psych reports but would accept one as limited proof.

All we have are various events which, when we strip away the spin and cut them down to the bare bones, really mean nothing.

Take for example Mr Pauly's assertion that Cyndi won't entertain the nuttiness claim and wants him locked up because she is an accomplished gold digger - his evidence for this is that she tried to take him to the divorce court and milk him for everything he had after he was caught playing away.

Let's remove the spin.

She cancelled the divorce case. A gold digger would have gone ahead with it. Also, many women do this to their husbands when they've been hurt. It's not right, but it's understandable. They want to hurt them back.

She could go to the divorce court right now and say "My husband has been convicted of trying to kill me. I want a divorce and I want everything." and she would win in a heartbeat.

She has not done so.

Therefore she is not a gold digger so there must be some other reason why she does not want to pursue the insanity claim. The most obvious is that - knowing him better than anybody on the internet - she knows there is no chance it would succeed. The interview he gave shows no indication that he is mentally impaired and would be used by the prosecution to prove that.

We have two versions for the love letters - blowing open some kind of bride scam or she is his girlfriend. The former is reasonable, the latter, whilst bloody stupid, is not evidence of insanity. Thousands of blokes cheat on their partners and tell them they aren't married. So what? Not evidence of insanity.
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Reply

Tags
aorta surgery, edgar steele, insanity, lawyers

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:49 AM.
Page generated in 0.14166 seconds.