VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 16th, 2013 #1
Cora McGuire

Cora McGuire
Default Jew writes glowing review of homo-indoctrination camp

Fucking sickos: all the photos are of little boys.

Quote:
A Boys' Camp to Redefine Gender
By David Rosenberg | Posted Monday, July 15, 2013, at 12:54 PM

Over the past three years, photographer Lindsay Morris has been documenting a four-day camp for gender nonconforming boys and their parents.

The camp, “You Are You” (the name has been changed to protect the privacy of the children and is also the name of Morris’ series), is for “Parents who don’t have a gender-confirming 3-year-old who wants to wear high heels and prefers to go down the pink aisle in K-Mart and not that nasty dark boys’ aisle,” Morris said with a laugh.

It is also a place for both parents and children to feel protected in an environment that encourages free expression.

“[The kids] don’t have to look over their shoulders, and they can let down their guard. Those are four days when none of that matters, and they are surrounded by family members who support them,” Morris said.

Morris has stated that her photographic goal for the project is “to represent the spirit of these boys as they shine.” Some of the ways in which the kids shine is through the talent and fashion shows at camp that are popular and for which the campers come well-prepared.

“Some practice for the talent show all year, and others create their own gowns with their mothers or friends of the family,” Morris said. “The focus and enthusiasm is really pretty incredible. Also, it can be very emotional for the parents, especially the families who are new to camp and are experiencing this kind of group acceptance for the very first time.”

In this supportive environment, the children express themselves freely.

Although it is unknown if the kids at the camp will eventually identify as gay or transgender—or even if the way gender and sexuality are defined throughout society will evolve—the camp allows the kids to look at themselves in a completely different way.

“They get enough questioning in their daily lives, so it’s a great place for them to express themselves as they feel. … I feel we hear so many of the sad stories and how LGBT kids are disproportionately affected by bullying, depression, and suicide, and it hangs a heavy cloud over them and kind of dooms them from the beginning. I’m saying this is a new story. This is not a tragedy.”

Morris hopes to eventually publish a book of her work and also launch a large multimedia show that travels the country and the world to show a new face of LGBT youth. The children featured here and in Morris’ project are photographed with the permission of the their parents. Her ultimate goal is to start a foundation that raises money to help underwrite the cost of camp for kids unable to attend. She also hopes to add even more dimension to the project, concentrating on producing more portraiture and documenting the transition the kids experience upon arrival to the camp.

“I would really love to follow the kids into adulthood and see what kind of relationships they develop,” Morris said. “I want to witness the evolution, knowing from where they started and see how life is going to play out for them—hopefully happily—and I think they’re going to have a better transition into adulthood than the generation proceeding them.”

H/T Total Fascism:
http://www.totalfascism.com/hell-arr...lity/#comments

Old July 16th, 2013 #2
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Hugo Böse

God man, never in my darkest nightmares would I have imagined the joofucked coming up with something like THAT. Honestly, who would have predicted something like this just five years ago?

Old July 16th, 2013 #3
George Witzgall

George Witzgall

I'd be disheartened even if this were a camp for girls celebrating dress-up and fashion at so young an age. But yeah, it's even more concerning when they have it for little boys. It seems almost like the parents are forcing it on the kids.

Old July 16th, 2013 #4
procopius

procopius

If I have a child, I'm moving to Russia or someplace like that. This is too much.

Old July 16th, 2013 #5
N.B. Forrest

N.B. Forrest

"For parents who don't have a gender -conforming 3 YEAR-OLD...."

Filthy leftist cunts warping the minds of their little boys & likely condemning them to an early grave, just so they can preen themselves about what 'progressive", "tolerant" non-haters they are compared to the "Red State white trash homophobes".....

Note well that you don't see any niglets or li'l cucarachas prancing down the catwalk. As stupid & worthless as they are in other ways, their mammies 'n' mamacitas at least retain a level of sexual sanity these "white", probably affluent & kwalege-edJEWmacated scum lost long ago.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old July 16th, 2013 #6
John from Canada
Banned

The comments are encouraging.

Quote:
Wilde bill: Sick stuff. Poor kids, their parents should be horse whipped....

Alvina: my co-worker's mother makes $88 hourly on the internet. She has been fired from work for nine months by her Kike boss but last month her paycheck was $20277 just working on the internet for a few hours. Go to this web site and read more w*w*w.W*O*R*K*7*0.c*o*m...more

Old July 16th, 2013 #7
Fred
Commie Killer

Fred

Isn't this really what the mind of a Jew culminates too?

It sure ain't White. It is beyond sick.

Old July 16th, 2013 #8
White Winger

White Winger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Isn't this really what the mind of a Jew culminates too?

It sure ain't White. It is beyond sick.

And you know,damn well, that no jew would allow their little bubbes to do shit like this....and never get the media 3rd degree for it.

Last edited by White Winger; July 18th, 2013 at 09:32 AM.

Old July 16th, 2013 #9
Raverous

Raverous

Saw it posted at TF earlier today. I can't even put into words how disgusting this is. The kike just never stops, and the sick fuck "parents" should be hanged for going along with it.

Old July 19th, 2013 #10
ELF

ELF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raverous View Post
Saw it posted at TF earlier today. I can't even put into words how disgusting this is. The kike just never stops, and the sick fuck "parents" should be hanged for going along with it.
QFT

I don't know what to say to this other then that the jewish swines and the sell out traitors in our goverment and socity NEED to be ERADICATED from not only the earth but also from the human way of thinking and human memory/history.

If there is a god or gods may he/they punish these sick, anti life swines with suffering so horrfiying that not even the mind of an insane God can comprehend it.

Tags
child abuse, faggot camp, jews, lgbt culture, lindsay morris

Thread